Cheer Snoop

Printer-friendly version

Cheer Snoop

"Come on man, this is heaven." My friend Andrew attempts.

"Dude if we get caught I heard the cheerleaders were ruthless." I reply.

"But the risk Is worth it!" he counters. I finally agree with him and we wait until school is over. When everyone leaves for home, we meet up outside of the girl's locker room. When the girls soccer team comes to get changed we quickly pull out our smartphones and turn them on. The girls go in without saying a word. Andrew smiles and I stay silent, we couldn't screw this up.

"OH NO!" A voice yells. I fight my urge to burst into the locker room and instead listen hard. "Meghan quit? We need a new girl to replace her then!" The voice continued. We open the door to the locker room just after the girls pile out of the room in their uniforms, bickering.

"We can hold try-outs." One girl suggests.

"We already tried that before." Courtney snaps. "All the girls in the school except us have no talent."

Their fights faded away around a corner. We waited until we heard a door slam, then we sprang into the locker room. Andrew barges in and spots a locker right away, he hurries in and shuts the door. I bang on it, but he tells me to go find another one. I find one at the end of them with a clear view of the changing benches. I climb in and shut the door. Darkness covers me except for a small crack in the door.

I wait for a half-hour then I hear the girl's bickering. I see them pad into the room and shut the door, talking about some cheerleading competition next weekend. They don't seem to be done, I guess a break. Then, I hear Andrew start laughing. The girls freeze, looking around for the noise. I remain quiet and very still, not giving away my postion. The girl's move from locker to locker, peering into the cracks. Andrew sneezes and one of the girls round off at his locker.

"Got him!" One yells as they open it and find Andrew crouched there. He gets pulled out and shoved onto the bench, I hear him curse.

"What should we do with him?" A blond one asks.

"Maybe a special punishment." Tabitha replies. The girls all start to laugh and Andrew throws his last attempt in.

"There's another guy in here!" He yells. I silently curse his name

"Where?" Tabitha demands. Andrew points at my locker and I get manhandeld out The girls bundle me up beside Andrew and stare at us.

"I Flippen' hate you Andrew." I tell him.

"Shut up!" Courtney yells. We fall silent. "Kaleb, I thought we were friends." She points at me.

"Yes I didn't want to do it but Andrew here made me" I said to her.

"You do cheerleading right? You're much more fit than Andrew over here?"

"No, but I am faster than Andrew." I reply.

"WHAT THE HELL DUDE! WHY ARE YOU ANSWERING THEIR STUPID QUESTIONS MAN!" Andrew yells angrily. Courtney slaps Andrew and he falls silent. Then, a grin spreads over her face.

"I think we have a replacement." She tells her team.

They all nod with equally nasty grins on their face. One of them opens a locker I guess was once Megan's. Inside there are white panties, a pink bra and a red,black, and white cheerleader outfit. I stare at it dumbly.

"Put it on." Courtney orders.

"Why I wouldn't fit in something that small?" I ask,

"We'll make it fit. Put IT ON NOW!" I then take off all my clothes and put on the bra and panties.

"Well we don't have all day." Courtney replies. I reluctantly then slide them on and one of the girl's put a small A cup bra on me. Then, I look at the bra. as I look at it I see out of the corner of my eye that Courtney has a big grin on her face as she pulls a vial. She jabs it into my arm. Instantlly, my face, throat, chest, waist and whole body start to hurt painfully.

As I close my eyes against the pain I feel my flesh move around. When I open my eyes, I look down to see a female body. I scream, and I stop quickly as the higher voice coming out of my mouth isn't mine.

"Good." Courtney smirks. She then pulls the Cheer uniform over me and studies me side to side. She pulls a mirror out and shows it to me. I squeal, the girl in the mirror has blue eyes, pink lipstick, brown hair and makeup plastered over her face. When I move, the girl moves.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" I begin to say but Courtney cuts me off. She grabs my arm and slaps a pad onto it. I look at it for a second before I get an intense headache. I sink down to the floor, clutching my head. My memories get swept away, replaced by new ones, not my own. My state of mind changes, and a pink pulse explodes out of my chest, vibrating out of me. I stand up, looking at my Cheer captain.

"I'm ready for practice Courtney."I reply like a bubbly little girl.

"Excellent Kaitlyn, what should we do with this pesty snoop though?" Courtney asks. I look down at the strong kid, who looks at me in fear.

"Kaleb?" He asks. I ignore him and turn to Courtney.
"How about we chain him here and turn him into a girl later? "All the other girls can dress him oops I mean '"HER". Then we let "Her" out when were done practicing."Andrew opens his eyes wide.

"Good suggestion." Courtney exclaims, the other girls then rush forwards and chain Andrew up in the shower. Then Courtney turns and walks back out the door. I follow after my captain, ready for Cheer practice.

After Cheer practice Kaitlyn and the rest of the cheer squad went back to the locker room to change. Then they changed Andrew into Lexi. After the changes were complete Me, Lexi and all the other cheerleaders went to the mall.

When we all got to the mall we all really wanted mani-pedis so we went to the nail salon and got them done I got mine done in a light pink because that is my favorite color. While we were there we talked about boys,sex,nail polish,and makeup. I am really looking forward to what I and my sister will be doing tomorrow.

up
164 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I think you hit all the major points for this type of story

laika's picture

including: "Let's all go to the mall and get mani-pedis!"

High school cheerleaders having an unexplained magic sex change potion isn't really logical, but logic is overrated. And Kaitlyn's suddenly being all about being a girl must be a product of the potion. It's like a kinder, gentler version of Lethaldaza's Demon Cheerleader stories...

It's a little rough in terms of editing. Gaps between each speaker would help, but I know sometimes they disappear when pasting. Welcome new author!

~hugs, Veronica

In the short space of time of

In the short space of time of when the boys went into the locker room and the girls returned, where did the girls get the special potion from? Is it available from Rite-Aid or CVS or Walgreens? Would be nice if it were. Cute "punishment" story and I dare say the punishment, IF either boy actually wanted to be a girl in the beginning, would not be one for him/now her., but rather a life saver.

Welcome Aboard

Daphne Xu's picture

This was a cute punishment story. I can't say I approve of their punishment, but it was cute. I wouldn't be surprised if either the girl's mother was a witch, or the girl got the injected potion from someone who got it from the CIA or one of our other secret "intelligence" organizations.

It says you are a New Author. Welcome aboard the Big Closet.

-- Daphne Xu

More to my story

Kaitlyn-Alison Cenite's picture

Could someone please add more on to my story. I don't really know what girly girls do besides what's in my story.

Thanks,
Kayla-Ann

Kaitlyn-Alison Cenite

Inspiration from other stories...

laika's picture

Try reading other people's stories, ones that have tags for teenage/high school and words like cheerleader in their title. And if you see something that sounds like good girly-girly fun or something you would want to do... use the basic ideas/themes for your continuation. I'd probably be the worst person here to help you add onto your story, Honey. My stories tend to depart abruptly from anything most people want to read when my weird brain kicks in.
~Veronica

Guess She Must've Gotten Her Memory Back...

...at some point before narrating the story, since she remembers both Kaleb and Kaitlyn. (Or else it should have been written in third person.)

Best, Eric