The Bad Little School-boy: The Original Cartoon Series - Part 4

Printer-friendly version


The Original BLSB Cartoon Series by Sissy Demi
Click Read More to view Part 4

The next few images were done as exclusives for Crystal's Storysite back in ... well, I don't really recall what year it was, but it was a long time ago. ^^

You almost cannot have an anime/manga style cartoon character without putting them into a fuku at some point. Now it was Chris' turn. He doesn't seem to be enjoying it ... much.

I never wore a traditional fuku, but growing up, my sister owned a very cute sailor outfit which was eerily close to what Chris is wearing. The sleeves were short and banded, and the collar was slightly bigger. The skirt was knee length, in keeping with my mother religious views, imposed by the church, on modesty. My sister hated the outfit and rarely wore it unless forced to by my mom.

The first time I wore it, I too was forced.

I was around 10-years-old to her 13 at the time. She and our step-brother were picking on me, as usual, when I made the mistake of fighting back. Their typical "punishment" was to sit atop me and tickle me until I could blow a raspberry. Do you know how hard it is to go "Pblllllltttt" while laughing hysterically and squirming violently to avoid semi-painful tickling under your sensitive armpits? Twice, they had stripped me down and tossed me out the front door. Fortunately, our house was set back off the road at an angle and we had a deep covered portico leading to the front door. Once before they had dressed me in one of my sister's jumpsuits, an orange affair that, upon reflection, looked more like a prison uniform than a young girl's outfit.

But this time, my sister decided I was going to wear her sailor suit. After I couldn't make the requisite raspberry, they dragged me up and marched me into her room. In short order I was dressed in the, to me, cute outfit. I acted like I didn't want to, but I really was loving it, in a scared-to-death yet thrilled-to-the-core sort of way.

A big blue bow was pinned to the top of my head and a pair of too-big white flats were slipped on my feet. I was then marched out the front door and told the only way I was getting back in the house, or change out of the clothes, was to walk down to a neighbor's house and back. It wasn't awfully far, a mere six houses down and back, but it was a late weekend afternoon and several people were out in their yards, including a neighbor boy who I always had squabbles with.

I made the long walk, and even though my knees were wobbly and body trembling, I was very, very aroused. It was good luck the skirt was so full and my preferred underwear were tighty whities, keeping everything in relative check. If the neighbors doing yard work noticed, they never said anything. My local nemesis saw, and he hooted and hollered as I passed, but he oddly never brought it up to me again.

I survived that experience, and I believe it settled in me the desire to be forcibly dressed and humiliated in public. I also wore the sailor outfit several times more, often by myself when no one was around, but a few times as part of a Truth or Dare game I devised to play with my friends. I often manipulated them into making me dress up in my sister's or mom's clothes.

I also think that experience is why I have such a soft spot for anime, as fukus are seemingly intrinsic to the genre.

up
63 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Cute Outfit Sissy

I used to watch the series myself. To bad those girls did not have the boots to go with the outfit.
May Your Light Forever Shine

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Boots a Go-Go

As you have seen by the following cartoon, they most definately had the boots ... and more!

Thanks for you comment, stan!

-- SD