The Bad Little School-boy: The Original Cartoon Series - Part 5

Printer-friendly version


The Original BLSB Cartoon Series by Sissy Demi
Click Read More to view Part 5

Unlike my previous images, I've never worn anything like Chris wears in this one.

About the closest I have come to it is a Wonder Woman costume I tried on as a dare. This was back when I was 17, and my girlfriend at the time was unaware of my crossdressing. At least, unaware I enjoyed it and lost bets to her in the hopes of being made to do it. Which happened on several occasions. She was into The Rocky Horror Picture Show, having a huge crush on Dr. Frankenfurter. We went to midnight showings of it nearly every weekend ... but that is another story.

I admit to getting hooked on Sailor Moon when it was very popular in the US with pre-teen girls. My girlfriend's daughters watched it everyday and I got sucked in. In a large part the show contributed to me wanting to make the two part cartoon of the fuku and Sailor Moon costume. Sailor Jupiter was my favorite Scout, and I even have images of Chris wearing Sailor Jupiter's normal and scout outfits. Though they are simple images only, not done in the BLSB cartoon style.

Ever since watching Sailor Moon I have had a soft spot for the whole Magical Girl genre of anime and manga. If you can find it, there is a manga series called Broken Blood which involves a boy who becomes a Magical Girl and fights crime ... though he does not transform into a female, he is just dressed as one. He also is dressed as a normal girl many times, too. I've only seen the first book of the series, and it was untranslated. I'd love to read the entire translated series, though. It looks very fun.

up
65 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Oh poor Chris...

It looks like Chris isn't getting out of his dilemma any time soon (giggle). IMHO I feel every guy who ogles girls, should go through an extended period of estrogen therapy. Oh oh, that would mean we'd have to give estrogens to ALL the guys (giggle). Hmmm on second thought, that isn't a bad idea (giggle).

I am enjoying the series so far. Thank you for sharing.

Be strong, because it is in our strength that we can heal.

Love & Hugs,

Barbara

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

No End in Sight ...

Chris will be teased, tormented, and titillated as long as i have ideas I'd like to explore.

My first wife snuck some sort of estrogen-type drug into my food for about 4 months until I found out. She swears it was not a large amount, and I saw no real effect other than mild breast growth, a softening of my facial hair and skin, and more emotionality (is that even a word? lol). We didn't split up over that, but it started a strain on our relationship. What we did split up over, years later, was her cheating on me with both other men AND women. Guess I just wasn't enough for her. =/

My point it, I don't agree estrogen therapy is a good solution. (And I know you were mostly jesting about it). But having serious ogling offenders spend some time in a situation where they are made objects of unwanted attention might be good. ~.^

Thanks for your comments, Barbara.

-- SD

cuter than the bad lieutenant

laika's picture

I really enjoy the autobiographical notes you add to these cartoons. I mean the pictures are cute enough, I love the artwork and the color schemes (I've bought strange candies at the Pan Pacific Market just for the wrappers) ........ But well, to me, the images are all pretty much the same, ditto the sissified schoolboy's situation and demoralized expression; UNTIL you explain what each of these outfits mean to you, and lay bare your penchant for quasi-humiliating (but secretly thrilling) crossdressing experiences. It's fascinating, and far lighter in tone than some symbolic investments in certain types of outfits. I only wish you wouldn't swear so much. Everything is fuku this and fuku that- there's really no need for such talk!
(although I've fuku'd a few sailors mys-
~~~hugs, LAIKA

Cut-n-Paste, Bad Language, and the Gift of Gab

I decided to add the autobiographical notes because I had always wanted to write about my crossdressing adventures, but never found the time or a good way to do it. I also have been blessed that I have many, many adventures experienced with several girls and women who either enjoyed it as much as I did, or allowed me to manipulate them into doing it. Most of my adventures took place as an adult, once i moved out of my parents home.

The cartoons are small extensions of my experiences, transposed onto my manga alter-ego as I have always fantasized about adventures I wish I had as a young boy/teenager. I suppose that iswhy i write most of my fiction in that age bracket ... I have had so many adventures as an adult, that I feel the need to explore my fantasies as a teenager.

The images are basically a cut-n-paste. Especially back then in the mind 90's when I did them on 486 with Windows 3.1 and early versions of Paint Shop Pro. I am not an artist. Rather I consider myself a repurposer. Though as my skills grew (slightly), and my technological tools became more advanced, so too did my images begin to gain less of a cookie-cutter appearance. Too, part of the idea was to have the same image in different outifts and different scenarios as a single page cartoon. That idea was drawn from the KISS dolls that were hugely popular at the time.

I ~think~ I may have been the first to use manga/anime style dolls in published TG fiction. I don't know the exact year my original images were done, but the timestamp on the BLSB Illustrated Story images is early 1998. So I'd say it was late 1996 to early 1997 I did the Original Cartoon Series and a slew of unpublished other images. The ease and utility of using a base doll to illustrate a story seemed to catch on and now dozens of authors use the technique.

And, I'll try to watch my fuku language in the future.

Thanks for the comment!

-- SD

Sissy Sailor Moon

Is quite cute. Thanks for your personal side barss.
May Your Light Forever Shine

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

You're Welcome

I am glad you are enjoying the series, stan.

Thanks for the comment!

-- SD