The Bad Little School-boy: The Original Cartoon Series - Part 12

Printer-friendly version


The Original BLSB Cartoon Series by Sissy Demi
Click Read More to view Part 12

I lied. This is the last of my Original Series images for now. This is a new image. Well, semi-new. When I first came back and began posting here, I posted a brand new cartoon on my blog. I reused an outfit from an image I had thought lost. Well, I found most of my misplaced images, including the Spring Sissy image in the pink striped top and blue denim short-all. I didn't want to let the cartoon languish in blog purgatory, yet I didn't want to subject my wonderful readers to a recycled image with different text, either.

So, I made a new outfit that is similar in theme to the old outfit and matching the new text.

Confused yet? I am. =/

On a slightly different note, several readers have expressed a desire to see a less gloomy Chris. So, here you go! He is not exactly smiling, but he isn't sad, either. I suppose he is half-way between the two. And a little surprised that is how he feels.

Oh, and I gave him a cute new hair style. Maybe that is what made him almost-sorta-semi-kinda happy?

Chris looks a bit younger here, too. He is still going on 15, even if he looks maybe 10 here. ^^;;

No autobiographical anecdote this time. Except to say I love pink and white! And pigtails! ~.^

-- SD

up
59 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Summer is really a great time

to get dressed for the beach, and play volleyball, build sand castles, and just splash around in the water. But it seems Chris just doesn't have the spirit, since he is being forced to dress like a girl. But I would think that Chris would know by now that the girls are getting a real hoot out of seeing his obvious misery. If he would just go with the program, and not let the girls see how miserable he really is, I bet like most bullies, the girls would lay off. I'm not saying the girls weren't justified in the beginning, but this is taking a punsihment way too far.

Be strong, because it is in our strength that we can heal.

Love & Hugs,
Barbara

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

Chris looks so darling

in all of his (her?) outfits. I like them all, especially the Mothers Day dress. I have one similar to that design. :-) I read all of the chapters in Chris's ordeal. I would have liked to see one though, where Chris actually told everyone he liked the outfits, and he had asked his mother for one of his (her?) own. In most cases this would stop the bullying, the name calling, and the snickering. Thank you for sharing, and if I had to rate this cartoon series, I would give it a 10.

Be strong, because it is in our strength that we can heal.

Love & Hugs,

Barbara

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."