The Bad Little School-boy: The Holiday Cartoon Series - Part 2

Printer-friendly version


The Holiday BLSB Cartoon Series by Sissy Demi
Click Read More to view Part 2

Thanksgiving 2001.

I hate jpg. It is so lossy. But, I went with a gradient background so the then standard gif image of 256 colors was not going to work. And, png was not supported in most browsers at that time. So, the only surviving image I have is a degraded and mildly pixelated one.

I did have fun drawing the outfit, though. My original intention for this holiday cartoon was to have Cristina (from the Illustrated Series) popping up from the lower right corner wearing a Native American style costume and winking. But, I wanted this online and posted before Thanksgiving that year and real life kept interfering with me getting the image done. So I left off the pop-up winking girl and sent it in. It still took until the first week of December to get posted so I should have just finished it. heh

No real crossdressing anecdote for this one. As I touched on in my previous Holiday Cartoon for Halloween, I was used as a dress dummy by my mother a few months before and wore both male and female versions of pilgrim and Indian outfits.

I have always enjoyed Thanksgiving. I liked having my family around, as my grandparents and aunt would often visit. I liked all the food. I didn't like the clean-up which was always foisted off on us kids to clean up, and me begin the youngest seemed to get the most to do by dint of trickle down authority.

Later, when my sister was married, we would all go to her place. Which was great. I didn't have to do clean-up or dishes! But, by then I was much older and offered to help anyhow.

I was always a trifle jealous of my sister at this time, as she usually got a new fall outfit to wear for Thanksgiving. Well, I did, too ... sorta. A new tie just didn't do it for me like the cute things my sister got. I got gypped like that for Easter, too. *sigh*

Still, Thanksgiving is a holiday I look forward to each and every year.

-- SD

up
65 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

One Thing That I Noticed Sissy Is That

He is enjoying wearing the Pilgrim Girl Outfit.
May Your Light Forever Shine

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

I like this costume,

is Chris also cooking the turkey?

Be strong, because it is in our strength that we can heal.

Love & Hugs,

Barbara

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."