The Bad Little School-boy: The Original Cartoon Series - Part 13

Printer-friendly version


The Original BLSB Cartoon Series by Sissy Demi
Click Read More to view Part 13
Seá±orita Sissy

See? I listen to my readers! ^.^

There was a comment saying red was not Chris' color, and to try a white top instead. I decided to follow up on the request and now you have an All New BLSB cartoon.

I do think this one looks much, MUCH better. I kept the multi-colored hues in, as that seems to evoke the festive feelings of Cinco de Mayo and all things Mexican. The pony-tail was a hit, too, so that stayed. The shoes changed, however. The cross-gartered look works well in an upcoming (but old) Christmas image, but not so much for the Mexican clothing style. Simple red Mary Janes will have to do.

While I've not worn a traditional style Mexican festival outfit, I do love tiered, flowing skirts and tops with ruffles and puffy sleeves. I used to own several ruffled poet's blouses in varying styles, as well as a couple of flowing, tiered skirts of different lengths.

My favorite combo of the bunch was a teal poet's blouse and long, black velvet skirt. The blouse was a teal satin pull-over with elasticized neck to be worn on or off the shoulders. It was positively frothing with ruffles along the neckline and at the ends of the long sleeves. The skirt was ankle length, black velvet, and with five successively increasingly larger tiers ending in a lace edged bottom. With a pair of black ankle boots, I would dress up and go out with my second wife.

This was primarily a fall and winter outfit for me, the colder months being relatively mild in my native Florida. A few times she had me go as a "sissy boy"; the clothes, some light make-up but no padding and with a boyish hair style. I loved those games. *sigh*

up
101 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Sissy, I Have To Say That

I am glad that you have had fun dressing up with your wife. Did you ever join a club for cross dressers?
May Your Light Forever Shine

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Muy Bueno!

Thank you, Demi! A delightful new illustration, much more the traditional look. And the white top does look better.

Add: You know, the only thing Chrissy is missing now is a pair of cute dangling earrings and some bangle bracelets.

Karen J.

"Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose"
Janis Joplin


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

Chris looks so cute and much

Chris looks so cute and much more girl with his ponytail. The girls should make him keep it as they continue to dress him up. J-Lynn

Cool

In our Cinco de Mayo celebrations in Milwaukee, some of the Mexican women wear really pretty costumes in all colors of the rainbow. In Milwaukee they have a small parade from Kosciusko (I think that's how you spell it) Park to Mitchell Park where the Domes are, and they have a full weekend celebration. The music of the Cinco de Mayo is beautiful. Chris looks really pretty in his? Cinco de Mayo skirt and peasant blouse.

Be strong, because it is in our strength that we can heal.

Love & Hugs,

Barbara

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

they're both cute pictures

laika's picture

but I think I like the other Bad LSB Cinco de Mayo dress a little better. Maybe because that red with just a few green accents is so bold, dynamic, cheerful; whereas this one kinda reminds me of a roll of Life Savers. The last time I wore anything like either of these outfits for 5 de Mayo the Mexican fellows all mistook
me for someone named Mary Cohen. Everywhere I went they were yelling Mary Cohen-this
and Mary Cohen-that ............ How weird is that?!!
~~~confused, LAIKA

Huh?

Huh?

Karen J.

"Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose"
Janis Joplin


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin