Saving Alicia -3-

Printer-friendly version

Alicia’s Savior
By Christine

Chapter Three

Alicia’s doctor had released her into lieutenant Jessica Roberts’s custody. She was sitting quietly on the passenger side looking out the window. She was wearing blue jeans,, white tennis shoes and dark navy blue blouse with soft ruffles. Jessica though it was strange that Alicia asked her permission and tried to explain that how she wanted to dress was her choice. Jessica wouldn’t impose any kind of dress code on the girl. All Alicia did was look up at Jessica.

The look in Alicia’s eyes was kind of frightening. Despite her quite demeanor, jess saw in Alicia’s eyes a look of a hatred that ran very deep. It was like a long suppressed anger. She knew the road to healing Alicia would be very long and difficult. During the long 3 weeks of healing Alicia’s body from the poisoning, officers had interviewed her also for information. They were largely unsuccessful because Alicia was fearful and very defensive. Despite that, they had also questioned her family and Ron multitude times and Jessica thought they would be able to get indictments on them very soon.
Alicia looked at Jessica with flair of hostility.

“Alicia, “ Jessica said smiling softly. “I would think you would be happy to be away from the hospital. You do look a lot nicer then you did a few weeks ago. “

“No I don’t,” Alicia said in a voice close to a snarl. “Jessica”

Jessica frowned. “I don’t know what you mean.”

Alicia shouted. “I am Allen. I never wanted to look —nice- I wanted to be a boy, damnit. My family while supposed to protect me hurt me, tortured me and forced this on me. How am I supposed to feel, Jessica? “

She looked away for a second and then looked back. “While we can correct the feminine changes you were forced to undergo, we cant change the past. Doctors can correct your body and I want to help you. If you cooperated with authorities we could punish your brother and sister. “
“Bullshit, Jessica, you're lying.” She suddenly shouted with unrestrained rage. “Don’t lie to me. I know what you want. You’re a powerful woman and you want a little sissy to torment. I am not deceived by you. All women are the same and I will get away from you. A day will come when I will make all you pay for what you have done. “

Jessica was shocked. Then, as easy as the outburst started, it ended with Alicia shivering and cringing away from Jessica fully expecting a severe punishment for the outburst. Her voice quivering, “Please forgive me Miss Jessica. I’m so sorry for my outburst.”

“There is nothing to forgive, Alicia. You were hurt badly and With my help, you will heal. I wish you would trust me, I will never hurt you.”

Alicia stated in a low quite voice that was stronger than any shout, “I will never trust a woman. I never experienced any being so vicious as a woman. “

Jessica flinched away.

~~~*


I was hogtied for who knows how long when finally, Sandra addressed me, and undid my hogtie. She got me to my feet, and folded my arms behind me. With my wrists tied together, she started wrenching them upwards.

"I've got your wrists tied to your collar, sweetie, and I want to make sure it's good and tight so you don't move."

To my relief she took the gag out, and chained my ankle cuffs together. While I worked my jaw to get the stiffness out, she tied my hair back.

"You've got a new pony tail now, and I'm attaching it to a ceiling hook. So don't think about running off," she said, and patted my cheek. I felt a tug on my hair, and whatever was binding my hair went taut. I tried to get better balance, and found that the chain connecting my ankles couldn't be more than six inches long.

"Are you going somewhere, Alicia?" she asked me.

"No, Mistress Sandra," I mumbled.

"Good, because you'd miss all the fun."

I felt her reach behind me, and then my plug started vibrating. I stumbled and when I turned a heel, only my pony tail supported my weight. I hissed as I gritted my teeth, and quickly got my feet under me again. Again the sound of laughter. "I don't recommend hanging by that lovely hair of yours,"

Sandra said. "I want you to enjoy yourself tonight. But you almost cried out, so I'd better gag you again."

I felt the tip of a penis gag against my lips. "Yes, Mistress San-" I said before she shoved it in my mouth. Then I shuddered as I felt strips of leather brush against my chest. "This is a cat-o-nine-tails," she said. "You'll learn to love it." She flicked it against my chest. At first I barely felt it. Then it tickled me. Then she started swinging it harder. But I was used to it now. If she'd hit me like this at first, I don't know if I could have taken it. She slapped me across the chest hard now. I gasped and struggled against my bonds. Suddenly another whip hit my back. And another my thigh. And my chest again at the same time. I had to tap dance on my spike heels to stay upright. The buzzing of my vibrator, mixed with the pain of the whips was driving me mad. Then a whip landed on my half-erect cock, jump- starting my erection. I twisted and strained, blind and aroused as the blows landed all over my body.

"Look at his little cock, he's getting stronger," I heard Sandra shout, as though she were far away.

Lost in my own little world, I felt my cock stand straight up, and I was past the point of no return. I felt myself spurting one pulse of cum after another as my whole body shook and shuddered. The whipping stopped, and I sucked on the penis gag, trying to catch my breath.

"I told you this would be fun, didn't I?" Sandra asked, caressing my face. I tried to nod my head, and another woman said, "don't bother the little faggot now. Can't you see he's busy sucking that fake cock?" Sandra laughed and said to me, "you won't have to make do with a fake cock tonight. We've brought plenty of them for you to try on."

By now I had enough breath back to moan in despair.

"You've had your pleasure, Alicia, and now it's time to pay the piper...with pain!" she said with glee.

Getting whipped didn't qualify as pain? I wondered.

"As you know, Alicia is a teenager now. This is her thirteenth birthday, and she will now receive thirteen whacks on her bottom from each member of the opposite sex at the party," she After some discussion, Sandra grudgingly admitted that I was a boy, and therefore it was the girls who would paddle me.

"It's just as well," she said, "because that means I get to beat you again."

Alicia’s eyes shot open. She has the look of a frightened animal. Her eyes darted around the room and her entire body was trembling uncontrollably. She started screaming wildly in terror. “Nooooo “

~~~*
FEW SECONDS EARLER
Jessica was on the phone with the deputy district attorney Melanie Jensen.

“Alicia will be ready for the trial, Allison.” Jessica said into her phone. “They’re not indicted yet and I made her an appointment with a shrink. Her first appointment is tomorrow morning.” Jessica felt herself loosing patience as she listened to Allison on the other end of the phone. “I know, I know,” Jessica said with a sigh. “We will need Alicia’s testimony at the trial. You haven’t even gone to a judge for the warrants for their arrest yet. Her psychologist and me will have her ready. Give it a rest. “ Slamming the phone down, she sat at the edge of her bed.

Jessica laid back on her bed wearing her thin nighty and hung her legs over the edge of her bed. Her bedroom was dark. Her hands went up to cover her face she was feeling stressed out. Her body trembled slightly and then she went soft again. The clock said 11:30. The sun had sit hours ago. Suddenly a wild shriek went though the house from Alicia’s bedroom. She got out of her bed and ran to Alicia’s bedroom.

When Alicia saw her bedroom door fly open and Jessica run in, Alicia flew toward the closet. She huddled on the floor shaking as Jessica slowly approached.

“Please Jessica don’t hurt me. Please stop, I didn’t mean to wake you,” Alicia cried out toward Jessica with her voice quivering.

Jessica responds with her voice full of compassion, “I heard you screaming, Alicia. I don’t want to hurt you. Why were you screaming.”

Alicia backed up into her dark closet father as Jessica approached. “I was dreaming of my brothers girlfriend and my mistress beating me. Are you going to beat me tonight?”

“No I wont beat you, Alicia. You never have to worry about me hurting you.”

Alicia responds in a nasty voice, “You will forgive me if I Simply don’t trust you. I will never make the mistake of trusting another woman. Ever.”

Seeing there is nothing more to say to convince the trembling girl to trust her, Jessica turned and left the bedroom wondering if there was anything that she could do to help Alicia.

When Jessica left the room, Alicia watched the others back with suspicion. She didn’t trust Jessica as far as she could be thrown. There could be only a few reasons a woman would want to adopt a abused boy for. All she knew was she had to get out of there. She waited till she heard Jessica’s bedroom door close and then she bolted up and ran out of her room toward the kitchen.

Then she ran as fast as she could toward the door. Memories flashed though her mind of how her brother let his girlfriend and her own sister rip her life from her and turn her into a slave girl.

On the way outside, she saw the gun. It was a black service firearm in its holster carelessly slung over the coat rack. She snapped it free and slid the gun out of its holster. It felt heavy and cold in her hand but it also made her feel stronger.
She knew a little about firearms and slid the clip out and saw it was fully loaded. Sliding the clip back, she switched the safety off and headed toward Jessica’s bedroom.
Jessica had slid between her sheets almost asleep when she saw her bedroom door open. Then she saw Alicia’s form enter. The room was dark and it was hard to see.
But as the figure of Alicia came closer, she saw she was holding an object in her hand and pointing it directly at her chest.

“Don’t move Jessica or I will fire!”

up
78 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

What That Poor Child Alicia Went Through Has

Scarred her for life. She can never trust a woman again. And now she is fighting back. I hope that she can be saved. As for her ****, let them rot in hell.
May Your Light Forever Shine

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Mistake #1

Jessica keeps thinking of and referring to Allen as Alica. Allen made it very clear that he, in spite of what has been done to him, considers himself a boy. Jessica should have respected that.

Mistake #2 Leaving her sidearm out in the open where it would be accessible to Allen. At the very least it should have been secured in her bedroom.

I find it hard to believe she made lieutenant, she acts more like a rookie. Except I would expect a rookie to know better. A formal review board after this incident would certainly find her as having acted in an irresponsible manner which resulted in endangering her life as well as others.

Karen J.

* * * * * * * *
Change We Can Believe In - Barack Obama

Meet the new boss,
Same as the old boss

Won't Get Fooled Again - The Who


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

Definitely improving

Each chapter is technically better than the previous one.

This can't be easy to write as the subject is so disurbing. I see you did ask a while back for a proofer or at least some test readers but it looked like at the time you didn't get any takers. Ask again, some of us may have time available now. I don't want to see you giving up on this as this has considerable potental as a story. If I tried to tell this myself I'd have a hard time keeping Allen from forcing Jessica at gunpoint to take her to the jail to kill his sister, brother and other tormentors. Maybe that is what she is trying now in his/her desparation after four years of abuse and what she/he sees as his/her next abuser, Jessica. He/she is so hurt she/he can't think rationallybecause he/she has no normal framework to relate to anymore. It will be a test of Allen's true spirit and Jesse's skill to get him to reject violence and find another way to get justice and to salvage his/her life.

But to your character Jess, for god's sake stop calling him Alice no matter how female she appears, it's like rubbing salt in a wound.

The flaws are far outweighted by the story you are trying to tell. That we are comenting and noting our thoughts on it is proof you are on to something here.

Keep at it.

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

Thanks

Thank you John for your kind comments. Ok I will stop jess from calling him alicia. Perhaps as the narrator i should too but thats difficult now that I have three chapters allready calling the character , her, she, and Alicia. But all will be made clear in future chapters.

about alicia

Thank you karen J for your kind comments. I have not given much thought to how jess should refer to allen/alicia. You have given me something to think about. I as the storys narrator have referred to aliia as her, she and Alicia. I wonder if that is as error. The whole title of the story is 'Saving Alicia' Perhaps it should be Saving Allen but the first part was named 'Alicias Summer Vacation.'

Well anyway, thanks Karen. YOu have given me something to really think about.

Narrator vs. characters

I was not referring to your narration in my comment, but to Jessica's actions. I would expect her to be more considerate of Allen/Alicia's feelings regarding the name thing. Knowing the the name "Alicia" was forced on Allen as part of an abusive situation, and hearing this poor kid declare that no matter how she looks, he is still Allen inside, should have been enough for her to clue in. Even if Jessica still thinks of Allen as a girl, it costs her nothing to use the name Allen. By not doing so she has not earned any trust from Allen, he sees her as no different from his abusers. Calling him "Allen" could have established a bit of a link between the two. Even if he ends up staying a girl, I would not expect Allen to keep the name "Alicia", there are simply too many bad memories attached to it.

When I was molested as a child, the man who did it had a pet name for me, kind of a cutesy version of my actual name. I used to go to a restaurant as a college student where one of the employees used the same name when talking to me. Not knowing the baggage attached to it, he thought it was all grand fun and wouldn't stop even when I asked him to. Finally it happened once too often. I looked at him and told him, "I'm tired of asking you not to call me that," got up and walked out. Never went back. My point is, names have power, for good or bad. "Alicia" is a constant reminder of being powerless and lost, abused and tortured.

Karen J.

* * * * * * * *
Change We Can Believe In - Barack Obama

Meet the new boss,
Same as the old boss

Won't Get Fooled Again - The Who


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin