Parental Permission_06

Printer-friendly version

Smoking Fetish / TG Fiction: Hank has a conversation about womanhood and sexuality with his mom and Mrs. Dickson in the back of the motor home on the way to their Florida vacation. Hank asks the question: Do I really want this?

Parental Permission_06
by slimv
June 2008

The Dickson family arrived on time to pick up the Wilsons up. It should have taken less than fifteen minutes to load the Wilson's luggage into the Dickson's motor home, but Barbara Dickson couldn't stop making a fuss over Hank's new appearance.

"Oh honey! You're mom said...but I thought she was exaggerating," said Mrs. Dickson as she examined Hank from top to bottom and side to side. "You look so real!"

"So you like it," asked Hank nervously.

"I love it. You look fabulous," said Barbara as she studied the tone and texture of his skin. "It's like you're an entirely different person."

"Thanks Mrs. Dickson. I kind of feel like one."

"And you can stop that Mrs. Dickson crap. You're no kid any more. Call me Barbara!"

"Okay...Barbara. Thanks."

"And what are we going to call you? Looking like you do, we can't call you Hank any more."

"Actually you can. Hank is short for Henrietta," he said as he went into the explanation he had worked out with his mom.

"Get on the bus girls!" yelled Big Dick Dickson. "You can talk all you want inside."

*****

The Dickson's motor home was nice. It had upfront seating for four and a table/booth in the back with a good bit of distance between the two ends. The two men, Paul and Big Dick and the two boys, Tommy and little Peter sat up front. Hank sat in the back booth with his mom and Barbara.

"This thing is so big," said Hank. "How come we never sleep in it when we go on vacation?"

"Camping out is for boys and men," said Barbara as she lit one of her long brown Mores. "If you don't like the condo we're staying in, I'm sure you can talk Peter and Tommy into camping out with you in the parking lot."

"Naw, that's okay. I saw the pictures of the condo and it does look pretty nice. It has five bedrooms, doesn't it?"

"It better or your father and Big Dick will be looking for a refund," said Arlene as she lit a cigarette and offered the pack to Hank.

Barbara shook her head and grinned as Hank lit his cigarette.

He noticed her out of the corner of his eye and suddenly felt self-conscious. "What? Did I do something wrong?"

Barbara touched his arm. "No dear! Not at all. I'm just admiring how pretty and grown-up you look. It's so surreal. I have to keep pinching you to make sure you're real. When your mother told me that she wanted you to explore your feminine side, I had no idea your feminine side was so old."

"Neither did I," mused Arlene.

"Will you go back to your old self after the vacation, or are you going to enjoy it until school starts," asked Barbara?

"I think I'll be staying this way for a while," said Hank.

"Hank doesn't think he wants to go back to being a boy," said Arlene.

"Even so, he can't stay like this forever!" said Barbara.

"It turns out this is a lot more complicated than just exploring his feminine side," said Arlene.

"I'm listening," said Barbara.

"Hank thinks he's attracted to men," said Arlene, "much older men."

Barbara's eyes lit up. "How much older?"

"Well if I were you, I wouldn't let Hank spend time alone with your husband or your father or even your grandfather, if he's still alive," said Arlene.

"Oh Hank!" exclaimed Barbara as she clasped his hand. "I don't know what to say! You're just full of surprises." She turned to Arlene and asked, "Does Paul know?"

"He does and he doesn't like it," said Arlene. "But he's being supportive. We all had a big talk and he agreed to give Hank permission to start dating men."

"That's wonderful honey!" exclaimed Barbara as she grabbed him and kissed him on the cheek. "I'm so excited for you! I bet you're excited too."

"Scared is more like it," said Hank.

"But why? Older men are just like boys your age, except they're older. They're still built the same way. They just come with more bad habits and they're set in their ways."

"I've never been with a boy either," said Hank.

"So you're a virgin," asked Barbara?

Hank laughed. "Yeah, right! I'm a guy. Guys don't have cherries."

His mother corrected him. "Hymen's. Guys don't have hymens."

"Whatever," said Hank.

"What I mean is," said Barbara, "have you ever had sex before with anyone?"

"No."

"Oh, I see. Well in that case I'm sure you're going to be quite a prize for the right man." She looked at Arlene and asked, "I don't know honey. You tell me. Are we starting from scratch here?"

Arlene gave her an embarrassed shrug.

"I know about the birds and the bees," said Hank, "I'm not stupid."

"But I'm going to guess that no one ever told you about the bees and the bees," said Barbara. "They both have stingers."

Hank suddenly felt overwhelmed by his ignorance. "A stinger is a penis, right?"

Barbara nodded.

Arlene sighed. She wanted to kick herself and Paul for not being more open with Hank. She vowed not to make the same mistake with Tommy.

Hank continued to stumble through his thoughts, trying to separate fact from myth without embarrassing himself. "Men just hug and kiss other men," he said, "because they can't make babies the way men and women can, right?"

"No honey," said Arlene. "Its a lot more complicated than that.

*****

The motor home rolled down the highway and Hank squirmed in his seat, nervously chain smoking his Virginia Slims as Barbara and his mom explained the details of male/male sex and how it was similar to male/female sex.

Until then, the terms "cock sucker" and "ass fucker" had only been words that kids got in trouble for using in the locker room. Cock sucking sounded gross and ass fucking sounded painful. Of course his mom and Barbara only used those words to give him a frame of reference. For the most part, they described it as oral sex and anal intercourse.

"Doesn't it taste bad when a man has an orgasm in your mouth," asked Hank?

"I'm not going to tell you it tastes pleasant," said Arlene. "I've tasted much worse and I'm sure you have too, but that's not the reason a woman does it for a man."

"A lot of things that sound gross now won't seem so gross when you're with the right man," said Barbara. "If you truly have feeling for the man you're with, you'll want to do it for him because it will make him feel good."

"Why not just jack him off," asked Hank? "That should feel about the same."

Arlene instructed him to use the world masturbate instead. "Jacking off is a vulgar term. It feels the same, but it means more to a man if a woman takes him in her mouth. Keep in mind, sex should never be a casual thing. Intimacy should always be special."

"So real women do these things with men too? Its not just gay," asked Hank?

"Absolutely sweetheart," said Barbara. "Big Dick and I did the anal sex thing last month. So try not to think of it as gay."

"Does it hurt?"

"Yes, especially the first time. But the pain eases once your rectum adjusts to his penis and then it can feel very nice. Of course you should always use the lubrication we were talking about."

"The KY," said Hank. "And that's the jelly stuff that the woman puts on the man's penis before they have intercourse."

"Yes," said Arlene, "but always put a condom on the man's penis before he has intercourse with you."

Hank asked why the man didn't put the condom and the lubrication on his own penis. He wanted to know why the woman had to do it for him.

Barbara laughed. "It still works if the man does it himself honey, but he likes it better if the woman does it for him. Men you see, are very egotistical and insecure about their penises. It makes a man feel good about himself if he thinks the woman is impressed by his penis."

Arlene lit a cigarette and exhaled. "I'm sorry Hank. You're father and I should have been more upfront with you about sex. I guess we put it off because its so awkward to talk about. If it makes you feel better, my mom didn't tell me anything either. I learned most of it from my friends."

"So did talking about this change your mind about liking men," asked Barbara?

Hank grinned and shook his head. "No, but I can tell you I'm not going to do this kind of stuff with just any guy."

"And you shouldn't," said his mother.

"But if I meet a guy this week, is it okay to kiss him and hold hands with him," asked Hank?

"Absolutely," said Barbara enthusiastically?

up
66 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Fascinating Twist...

Slim V:

I have always been intrigued by your characters' desire to be significantly older than their chrono-age. You are exploring what Jezzi calls the path less taken, as most of the new girls in the stories here are channeling their inner ingenue.

Can't wait to see where Hank goes with this, and can't help wondering if she will eventually miss the "fun" times she could have had as a teenager/20-something.

She could still be a smoker, but I'm fully with you on the absolute smoldering magic of seeing a woman of a certain age smoking. Maybe the movies (noir/30s/40s) had a much larger impact on our psyches than we thought?

Please keep up the excellent story, and being a greedy little pig, I'd also like to see more of your Mother's Love and your friend Victor's Substitute stories.

Parental permission

nikkiparksy's picture

Looking forward too were you are taking this story and how far hank's dad is going too be able too take the action's.
It is unusual wanting too miss the teenage and early 20's year's and wondering if with pressure from a new relationship will go back too being a teenager.
Looking too see how this goe's as i like it.