Parental Permission_08

Printer-friendly version

Smoking Fetish / TG Fiction: After getting back from vacation, Hank starts the process of becoming a woman. His father tries to talk him out of it. Barbara and Arlene help Hank plan his future. The chapter takes place over the remainder of the summer.

Parental Permission_08

Upon returning from their vacation, Hank and his mother spent the next four weeks planning his future life as Henrietta "Hank" Wilson. The first thing Arlene did was find a sympathetic gynecologist who agreed to administer female hormones. The doctor recommend a plastic surgeon who agreed to perform breast and butt augmentation on the final recommendation of the gynecologist.

Hank's dad was stoic through it all. Unlike his wife and her friend Barbara, Paul clung to the hope that Hank's ambitions were a passing phase. He never said no, but he played the role of devil's advocate.

Paul did his best to put questions in his son's head. He'd ask things like: What are you going to tell your friends? What about school? Will you get a job? What will you do when people learn the truth? Do you want to live a lie?

"You have your whole life ahead of you," Paul said to Hank. "Wouldn't it be better to live it from beginning to end without skipping past the next 30 years?"

Hank understood what his father was saying, but he didn't agree.

The idea of a man his age or even older, plowing his way through Hank's bottom made Paul's stomach turn.

"You've never even been with a man," said Paul. "It might not be as wonderful as you think. What are you going to do then?"

He reminded Hank that hormones and surgery weren't a costume he could take on and off whenever he got his feelings hurt, the way he had done in Disney World.

Hank considered everything his father said. After all, his father had asked some good questions and had given him a lot to think about. He kept some of the thoughts to himself, but shared others with his mother and Barbara.

All three of them were convinced that Hank should continue his hormone therapy and get the cosmetic surgery. Their opinions differed after that.

Arlene and Barbara both agreed that even though it would be difficult for Hank to be honest about his transition, in the end it would be easier than continuously trying to hide it. They thought he should tell his friends so none of them would think he'd been kidnapped by aliens.

Arlene thought it might be a good idea for Hank to finish high school as a teenage girl and put off middle-age until after graduation. She argued that the teenage years are often some of the best years of a person's life and she didn't want him to miss out on them.

"I hated my high school years," said Barbara. "I wish could have gotten a G.E.D. and just skipped them. You could do that and go to cosmetology school. Working in a salon might be a job you'd like."

"I don't think so," said Hank. "I don't want to get out of school just to go back to school."

"Then maybe you should work as a waitress," suggested Barbara. "That way you could keep your options open in case you change your mind."

Hank nodded. "Yeah, I could do that. Okay. I'll think about it."

*****

Two days before his surgery, Hank began the stressful task of telling his friends why he wouldn't be returning to school. None of them understood. They looked at him as if he had a contagious disease. One or two of them thought he might be insane but most of them just thought he was a fag. They turned their backs on him.

Paul was disappointed that Hank had told his friends. Telling them had ruined his chance of ever having a normal life in their home town. He also feared it would taint his family's reputation as well as his own. Despite his own feelings, he promised to stand behind his son.

While his friends began their junior year in high school, Hank spent the next three weeks at home, recovering from breast and buttocks surgery. He spent most of that time watching soap operas on TV and chain smoking Virginia Slims cigarettes.

The female hormones had begun their work on his body. His penis rarely became erect unless he stimulated it with his hand. It didn't matter though, because his interested had turned to his back side. He looked at the dildo Barbara had given him as a gift after he had gotten out of surgery. He wondered if he was ready to start learning how to use it. Both Barbara and his mother had warned him against having great expectations. Barbara reminded him that he was doing it more for the future man in his life rather than for his own pleasure.

He remembered those words as he lubricated the device and began the process of inserting it. She had said, "You just don't want it to hurt when the right time comes."

He repeated her words over and over as the tears rolled down his cheeks.

*****

Hank found it difficult to land a job without his G.E.D. It seemed most of the restaurants he applied to were convinced he couldn't tally a tab and make change without a G.E.D.. He was sitting at home looking thought the help wanted section of the newspaper when Barbara called about a job opportunity.

Barbara's husband, Big Dick, had arranged for a secretarial job at the company he worked for.

Hank didn't hold a grudge against Big Dick, so he was excited when Barbara told him about the job.

"Will Big Dick be my boss," asked Hank?

"No honey. Dick is just a copy writer. You'll be working in the secretary pool for the advertising executives. He says its a great job and it pays good too!"

up
41 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I Think

Hank should have made a shot going back to school at a new school. try and be the girl he wanted to be. Throwing away opportunity like that and not face up to the challenge before you swing at the plate. I do hope Hank pulls up to performing as a woman in daily things, including his new job, besides smoking and sitting around the house. Being a woman is not easy. It takes work and dedication and perserverance: Things Hank needs to learn.
 
Sephrena Lynn Miller
BigCloset TopShelf

OMG- A normal comment

Sephrena, thanks for commenting on the story it self rather than on the teaser or the elements. Yep! Somewhere, not too far beneath the surface, resides an actual valid story. Thanks for finding it.
-sv