Parental Permission_11

Printer-friendly version

Smoking Fetish / TG Fiction. Hank's parents get into an argument after Dave takes Hank to church. Hank fantasizes about being Dave's wife. Dave gets drunk at a VFW dance and Hank takes sexual advantage of the older man. This chapter includes sex.

Paul Wilson was irate, but he held his tongue until he was sure Dave and Hank were out of earshot. He turned to his wife and said, "I don't understand Arlene. You're the one who introduced them?"

"Well actually, Dave introduced himself when he asked Hank to dance."

"But it was your idea to take Hank to the VFW so he could get himself picked up by an old geezer?"

"Why are you so upset?" asked Arlene as she lit a cigarette. "You're the one who gave Hank permission to start dating."

"I thought he had a crush on one of his friends. Dave Evans is old enough to my father!"

"Well he's not your father and our son likes him. And he likes our son."

"And that's another thing. Is Hank our son or is he our daughter or is he your sister?"

"Actually he has your last name, so technically speaking, I suppose he should be your sister so that would make him my sister in-law. But what the heck. Wilson is such a common last name anyway. I don't think it matters."

"You're right," said Paul, as he threw his arms in the air. "It probably doesn't matter. Out of curiosity, does any of this seem strange to you?"

"Which part?"

"Take your pick? How about the smoking? What's he up to now- two packs, three packs a day?"

"Smoking makes him feel feminine and pretty?"

Paul shook his head at his wife's logic. "Our 16 year old son has breasts. He looks like a fifty year old woman and he's dating a man thats old enough to be his grandfather. But none of that seems strange to you?"

"I think he looks happy," said Arlene.

*****

Dave was smiling ear to ear as he introduced his friends from the congregation to Henrietta. No one had seen him this happy in years. Everyone was telling him how good and fit he looked. And they were right.

Hank took Dave's arm and followed him down the aisle to a pew. After he was seated, Dave put an arm around his shoulder. He scooted closer and dug in for the sermon.

Hank had never enjoyed church before but it was decidedly different this time. He loved the dress his mother had picked out for him. It made him feel so respectable. Being thought of as the girlfriend of Dave Evans made him feel respectable too. Everyone at the church seemed to admire and like him which made them like Hank by default. After all, if he was good enough for Dave Evans, he must be good enough for them too. That is, of course, as long as they believed he was a woman, and they did believe.

I feel like one of those nice old church ladies, thought Hank as the preacher instructed them to open their bibles to the first chapter of Matthew. At the same time, he knew he didn't look too old. He looked hot! Even the younger men and teenage boys had stared lustfully at him as he ground out his cigarette butt in the parking lot beneath his shoe.

Hank placed his hand on Dave's thigh and fantasized about being the older man's wife. He's probably the kind of man that wouldn't want his wife to work. He'd probably want me to stay home and take care of him and the house. I'd be a housewife like my mom, thought Hank. He pictured himself floating around the kitchen in some cute apron, smoking cigarettes sexily as he prepared dinner for his hungry hubby.

He thought about what it would be like to be a grandmother to Dave's three grandchildren. The oldest boy was fifteen- a year younger than him. How exciting, he thought! If that boy is anything like a typical teenager, he'll probably try to steal his grandparent's cigarettes. Oooh, I'll act so mad at him if I catch him trying to smoke like a grown-up. It will be so much fun punishing him.

*****

Eight weeks had passed since Hank's first date with Dave. They were officially an item now, seeing each other four or five nights a week and at church on Sunday. He'd met all of Dave's friends as well as their wives.

After a bit of discussion at home, Hank's parents decided to give him permission to start drinking, since he was pretty much living as an adult woman anyway. Hank didn't care much for beer, but he did enjoy an occasional glass of wine at dinner with Dave.

Work was going well for him too. Maxine continuously praised his efforts behind the typewriter and he had endeared himself to his co-workers as well. Every now and then, one of the executives would get fresh and he'd have to put them in their place without seeming like a bitch, but he had made an art of it.

Until now, Hank and Dave's sexual escapades had been limited to kissing, holding hands, and occasional grope of the breast by Dave's hand. All of that changed on Friday night after a late night party at the VFW.

"You're too drunk to drive home," said Hank as he wrestled the keys out of Dave's pocket.

Dave slurred something about him needing to drive so he could take 'her' home.

"That's okay," said Hank. "We'll figure out something after we get to your house." He dumped Dave in the passenger side and drove out of the parking lot.

Being a boy, he was stronger than he looked. Placing Dave's arm around his shoulder, he managed to move the older man from the car to the bedroom.

With Dave sprawled out on the bed in a stupor, Hank called his mom and told her what happened.

"Do you want me to pick you up," asked Arlene?

Hank took a puff from his cigarette and exhaled. "I don't know. Do you have too?"

"You know dear, you can't very well let Dave go to sleep with his clothes on."

Hank giggled. "Yeah, I guess you're right. Maybe Dave can give me a ride home in the morning."

"That sounds good dear. Have a good time but don't get too carried away. You don't want to slip up and give anything away."

Hank said goodnight to his mom and hung up the phone. Tonight is the night, he thought as he scurried off to the bedroom.

He felt a small wave of guilt as he removed Dave's shorts and pulled the man's pants off. Guys get in trouble when they do this kind of stuff to girls, and I'm really a guy doing it to another guy. But its not like I'm going to hurt him and he's not going to remember it anyway. The worst it will do will be to give him nice dreams.

Both Barbara and his mother had warned Hank against having big expectations for the size and functionality of Dave's penis because of his age. So Hank wasn't surprised to see it laying limp on its side. But it was definitely much longer than he thought it would be. Hank giggled as he got on his knees beside the bed and began his examination of Dave's groin.

Dave moaned and uttered the name "Sally" as Hank took the limp but long penis in his hand. He thinks I'm his dead wife, thought Hank, as he stroked the penis tenderly. Surprisingly, Dave's penis wasn't as drunk as the rest of his body. It grew in Hank's hand. Hank was thrilled at the prospect of living out his fantasy with an older man, even though Dave would be too drunk to remember it.

He let go of Dave's penis and shimmied out of his dress, opting to stay in his full length silky slip. He walked over to the television and turned it on, pausing to admire the way his big bulky breasts spilled out of the cups in his slip. He marveled at the sight and thought he would look even better with a cigarette in his hand, so he got a pack from his purse and returned to the mirror before lighting it.

I look like a walking wet dream, he thought as he got into bed beside Dave. And now its just like we're married, he thought as he took hold of Dave's penis and smoked his cigarette while watching the TV.

Hank was ready for more after finishing his cigarette, so he crawled to the middle of the bed to get a better look at Dave's penis. I'm going to kiss it, he thought, so he did.

Hank kissed Dave's semi-erect penis over and over as he worked up the courage to take it into his mouth.

"Oh Sally, that feels nice," moaned Dave in his sleep.

Hank opened his mouth and took a deep breath of air before launching his lip attack. Dave moaned again as Hank's lips closed around the penis. The boy that resided within him tried to rebel but "Henrietta" fought him off as "she" swirled "her" tongue across Dave's hardening shaft. I'm giving my husband a blow job, he thought, as he eagerly slurped and sucked his way through the fantasy unfolding on Dave's bed.

"Sally, I've missed you so much," said Dave groggily. "Lets make love tonight."

Hank stopped sucking and looked at Dave. It's almost like he's sleep walking. Maybe I can get away with this, he thought.

"I'm on my period honey. You'll have to make love to me in my bottom, okay?"

"Okay," said Dave.

Hank climbed back up in the bed beside Dave and rolled over on his stomach. "Okay honey, I'm ready. You'll have to climb on top of me. Can you do that sweetie."

Dave answered by hoisting his leg over Hank and mounting him from behind.

Oh my god, thought Hank. He's really going to make love to me. Hank spread his legs and prayed that Dave would be able to enter him without lubrication, even though he knew it would hurt.

After a little coaxing, Hank felt the tip of Dave's penis slide past the lips of his anus. It hurt and Hank bit his lip to keep from screaming.

Hank reluctantly relaxed his sphincter, allowing Dave's penis to fully enter him. The pain began to subside as Dave's hips began slamming into him. He's fucking me thought, Hank. He's making a woman out of me.

Dave groaned and spasamed as his orgasm released a reservoir of sperm into the deep recesses of Hank's body.

"Henrietta," screamed Dave! "Oh my God!" He fell down to his side. "I'm so sorry. What have I done to you. I'm so drunk. Please forgive me."

Henrietta immediately right sided herself and pulled the sheet over her legs. "Its okay honey. I wanted to do it. I'm on my period, so we did it the other way." She kissed him on the cheek.

"You're not mad at me?" asked Dave as he searched the nightstand for his cigarettes.

"They're in your shirt pocket on the floor," said Henrietta. "And no, I'm not mad. I thought you were wonderful."

"You were wonderful too," said Dave as he struggled to get his cigarette lit. "My God, Henrietta. It was fantastic. I love you."

"You're just saying that because you've been drinking," said Henrietta as she removed a cigarette from her pack of Virginia Slims and allowed Dave to light it for her.

"Believe me," said Dave. "I've sobered up and I know what I just said and I've been wanting to say it for days. I love you and I want to marry you. You don't have to answer me right now. I just wanted you to know, especially after what we've just done."

Henrietta was overwhelmed. She knew she couldn't say yes, but she wanted to. "Oh honey. I love you too," she said, and then she kissed him.

"I wanted to wait until I had a ring to ask you, but after what just happened, I had to tell you how I feel."

Henrietta inhaled a puff of smoke and held it in her lungs as she relished the moment. She was sitting in bed having a cigarette with a man she'd just had sex with, a man who had asked her to marry him. I feel like such a woman, she thought as she exhaled.

For the first time since putting on a dress, Hank Wilson began to think of himself as a woman, rather than a boy who was impersonating one.

"Of course I know we can't married in a church or have a legal ceremony," said Dave. "But no one else has to know that except us and your parents. We could make it look real and it would be real for us."

The woman in Henrietta flew out of the room and a scared boy named Hank took her place. "What?"

"I'm sorry," said Dave. "I know you're really a boy."

"No I'm not."

"It's okay sweetheart. It doesn't matter to me. I couldn't stop loving you now even if you hated me. That's why I had to tell you."

"Who said I was a boy?"

"You're father told me two weeks ago. He and I were talking and I mentioned that I was thinking about asking you to marry me. Of course I didn't believe him when he told me. I thought he was just trying to scare me away because I'm so much older. But the more I thought about it, the more I realized it was true. And that's when I figured it out that it didn't matter, because I knew I didn't want to live without you."

Hank smoked his cigarette without speaking.

"I should have told you as soon as I figured it out, but I was afraid I'd lose you if I did," said Dave.

"Do you mean it," asked Hank? "You really love me and you don't care that I'm a boy?"

"I promise," said Dave. "But that doesn't mean I want to tell anyone else, unless its important to you."

"No way," said Hank. I don't know want anyone to know about this." He finished his cigarette and put it out in Dave's ashtray. "I still can't believe you know and you still want to marry me."

"I do," said Dave, "but like I said, you don't have to give me an answer right away. I've already thought about it, but I know you need some time. Would you do me a favor though and spend the night. I'll take you home in the morning. You won't have to see me again after that, if you don't want to."

Hank finished his cigarette and laid down in the bed beside Dave. He purposely left a gap of space between their bodies. It wasn't that he didn't want to be close to Dave. He just couldn't accept that Dave was willing to ignore the truth.

up
60 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

parental permission

nikkiparksy's picture

this is going well so what happen's doe's he start a relationship as a middle aged woman or go too being a teenage girl.Looking forward too the next chapter >

Dave's acceptance...

of Hank's "Reality" adds an interesting wrinkle (please excuse the pun) to this story.

So does Hank become the housewife that she so admires in her mom, or does she start to become interested in a younger lifestyle? Like Clairol's hairdresser, only our author knows for sure.

Gotta say it though, going down the Dave path raises some interesting possibilities of interaction with Dave's daughter and her children...how does Hank handle the instant family (tough enough at any age, tougher without the life experiences that we use to get through them)and the reality that Dave's daughter and grandkids are older/almost older than Hank's chrono-age.

SlimV: Your story gets better and better. Kinda disappointing so few folks are commenting!