Lost Balls -5- Eck-sellent!

Printer-friendly version

"Smithers, you never use your balls -- give them to me."

Lost Balls

by jijillian

5. Eck-sellent!

 

Philomena kicked off her sandals, flinging them under the desk then draped her untied scarf over the thin-screen computer monitor. "Shoes," she ordered them.

Willie toed off his Keds and socks, showing a disturbing amount of pedal dexterity as he put the socks back in the shoes and placed the shoes by the bed without bending over. Dick put a hand on a bedpost and lifted his feet to untie and pull off his oxfords then pulled down his socks, rolled them together and placed the neat roll carefully in the right hand shoe.

Phil smiled as she watched.

"Pants," she said. Putting her thumbs into her tight waistband, she stripped off her capris quickly and threw them at the bed, causing the boys to dodge. "Pants," she repeated; they'd been watching instead of doing.

Looking slightly bemused, they took off their pants, undoing belts, zippers and snaps rather than simply pulling them down.

"Just throw them on the bed," said Phil, but Dick placed his carefully folded slacks near the head of the bed, not touching the haphazard pile made of Phil's and Willie's garments nearer the foot.

"Jackets, sweaters, tops," said Phil. She motioned at them.

The boys quickly removed windbreaker and sweatshirt then watched as Phil pulled the flimsy bandeau off and threw it like a frisbee at the window seat. It spun, keeping its shape and looking for a moment as if an invisible girl were twirling across the room. Phil laughed, standing there in just her floral panties and strapless peach bra. She watched the boys from under her long, red-blonde eyelashes the barest tips of which she had mascaraed Very Black so that her eyes seemed surrounded by disembodied exclamation points.

The boys glanced at each other nervously and began removing their shirts. At first, Dick forgot about the buttons and tried to pull his ivy league shirt off over his head. Willie had to help him get untangled after pulling off his own t-shirt.

Phil watched with interest. Dick's skin tone suggested Mediterranean ancestry somewhere, while Willie looked white as the milk from a dairy in Iceland, especially on the parts of him that apparently never saw the sun. The two friends had hardly an ounce of extra weight between them, though Willie had a bit of baby fat left in his face. Skinny as two sticks, she thought. Excellent, she added in a mental impression of Montgomery Burns from The Simpsons.

When the boys turned back toward her, she deftly unhooked her bra and slipped it off, dropping it behind her across the back of the desk chair. Knowing that her own slenderness accentuated her bust, making her appear larger than she actually was, she turned back to see the effect on the Dick and Willie.

They stared.

She put a hand under each creamy half-globe, teasing her nipples with a fingertip. "You boys wish you could get your hands on a pair like these, don't you?"

They nodded.

Excellent, she said to herself, again mentally using the tones of the evil tycoon. "Underwear," said Philomena, waving her hand at Willie and Dick. "Off."

Already stripped down to undershorts, their skinny pale bodies looking decidedly out of place in her bedroom, they seemed reluctant to remove their last defense, their last concealment of the horrible thing that had happened to them.

"Come on," said Phil. "I want to see if you really have no balls at all."

The boys traded a sideways glance then Willie spoke, "Are you going to take off your panties?"

"Ma-a-aybe," Phil drawled. "But we already know that I don't have any balls, I'm a girl." She wiggled, demonstrating. "This is about you guys, not about me. C'mon, off with them -- or get out and I promise to never try to help you get your balls back."

Dick's eyes bulged a bit at that. He sighed and put a finger inside the stretchy band of his boxers. "Okay," he said, "but this is really embarrassing."

You think this is embarrassing, thought Phil. Just wait. She grinned.

"You too," she said to Willie.

"You first," Willie suggested, looking nervous.

"Now!" snapped Phil. "Take them off!"

Hands shaking, Willie complied, removing his jockey briefs so quickly he finished before Dick had gotten his off. Of course, Dick stopped to fold his boxers and decide where to put them on the bed. Willie simply stretched the band of his briefs between his fingers and let go, once they were off. Perhaps he didn't actually mean to do that because the underwear still had a lot of snap in it and flew across the bed to land in the middle of Dick's neat pile.

"Do you mind?" asked Dick, holding up the offending and offensive, briefs. Willie snatched them back, stuck his tongue out at the back of Dick's head and tossed the shorts on the bed again.

Mentally, Phil was in stitches but she kept her face still and only made a few choking noises that the boys didn't notice. Her eyes danced with amusement as she looked them over. She certainly didn't see any hanging down ovoids below the boys rather shrunken-looking male members -- unless they normally kept their balls someplace other than the usual spot.

She would never have admitted it to a soul but this was actually the first time she had ever seen a naked male person, other than babies, up close. Catching a glimpse of Aunt Boadicea's latest boytoy skulking through the hallways in the altogether didn't count.

"Sit down on the bed and spread your legs," she ordered the boys. "I want to get a good look."

The boys rolled their eyes and muttered but they did as they were told. Phil took a good look from several feet away. It was true, they had no balls. "Hmm," she said aloud, after examining Willie's crotch. And, "Hmm," again after a long look at the area around Dick's -- penis. That was the word, she remembered, penis. What a funny word.

"But aren't they supposed to be bigger?" she asked out loud.

* * *

[next: Hydrohomophobia]


I extended the episodes I had already written and redivided them to make each almost twice as long. I hope they're not still too short. - jijillian

up
64 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Thank You

The length is improved. Its more enjoyable when a bit more happens. This chapter has more "meat" as some might say.

this is

kristina l s's picture

Well, I still have no real idea what this is, but it has some lovely little images in it and seems to be going somewhere, so...

A little bit longer is better for chewability I think.

Kristina

Well, good

I'm glad the effort was appreciated. :p

I'm going to plan on making future episodes 800 to 1500 words, meaning that when I get near 1000, I'll figure out if there's a good place to leave it with a bit of twist. This does mean that I may not be able to make 3 or 4 posts a week, but should manage 2 or 3.

No post tomorrow, next on Sunday, maybe very early. Then Tuesday. I've got all of next week's written already and into the week after that but if I don't have four in the can, I'll delay Thursday's post 'til Saturday.

I'm glad you like the imagery, Kristina. :D I'm making special effort to be very vivid in my descriptions.

jijillian

I Am Finding This To Be

Very humorous. Witch or not, she has the situation under her firm control. Poor boys.
May Your Light Forever Shine

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Great Start

The increase in length has made the story much more enjoyable for me. At this point, there is a lot more missing than the story's title, and that's a good thing.

This is cute

This seems like it will be a nice little romp. Many of the stories here have entirely too much gravity. :)

Gwendolyn

PS Bu leeve meeee, I know that the whole trans process seems almost as devastating as Nuclear War. I just welcome something to lighten life up a bit.

Have ovaries ...

Jezzi Stewart's picture

... replaced balls? It would be interesting to find out some way. Will the remaining male reminders fall off leaving the required entrance exposed? Will the prepubescent "girls" residing on their chests then proceed to blossum? Will etc. occur? Can't wait to find out, and to find out if Phill is really the instigator of the changes or only an especially intelligent opportunist seizing the moment to have some fun. And if not her, then who?

"All the world really is a stage, darlings, so strut your stuff, have fun, and give the public a good show!" Miss Jezzi Belle at the end of each show

BE a lady!