Eyewitness Part 1

Printer-friendly version
eyewitness.gif
     

"What is it?" I asked, curious about her gift.

She rummaged inside her bag for a few seconds before taking out a beautiful blue denim bikini top.

"Here, I found it this morning I used to wear it last year, it's very comfortable, but it's a bit small for me now," she said, indicating her well developed boobs.

Eyewitness Part 1

by Alys


Part 1
 

I dropped my bag on the soft sand and, after spreading my towel out carefully, lay down and stretched in the warm, early morning July sun.

"You and your early bus!" I said to my girlfriend Rachel, sat next to me, slowly massaging her sore feet," that mile was so far in flip-flops."

"Hey Josie, it's not my fault the stupid driver decided to stop in the village not the beach," she responded while throwing a few grains of sand on my legs.

"I know,..was only kidding," I said as I gently caressed her leg," and anyway, there's one good thing about being with a hot girl on an empty beach at half past seven."

"Um, I wonder what that could be?" she said, smiling while holding her chin in her hand as if she was engaged in deep analysis of a serious problem.

"You know what I'm talking about, you tease, why else would I've got up at six?" I replied.

"Could it be this?" Rachel said suggestively as she lay down on her side next to me, snuggling her body close to mine before bending her gorgeous neck and kissing me gently on the lips.

I responded by pulling her down towards me and returning her kiss with interest as our embrace released the tension of days of stifled mutual longing.

Some little time later, our passions briefly sated, we lay entwined on my towel with my head resting on her arm and my hand idly caressing her tummy.

"I love you so much Josie," said Rachel softly, " I wish I could have helped you find your true nature earlier."

"I love you too," I responded," you know I wouldn't have accepted myself without your help."

"Ready for round two?" she asked as she gently maneuvered herself to lie on top of me.

"Wait," I said, using my hand to stop her complete her movement," we're not alone any more."

"Damn!" she said a little angrily, as she moved back to sit upright on the beach.

We both watched as the two young men wearing wetsuits and carrying surfboards made their way down to the water.

"What the hell are they doing here?" asked Rachel," they must know there's no surf in Wembury."

"It's odd, I thought all the surfers went to Newquay," I responded, puzzled at the unexpected arrival.

Within a minute the mystery was solved as the two men ran back to their cars to fetch their masts and sails. They then paddled out on their boards before setting their equipment up. Soon the two colourful windsurfers were moving quickly across the bay.

"Looks like the place is beginning to fill up now," I said as I noticed a few cars coming into the distant beach car park.

"We'd better change then while we still have some privacy," said Rachel," and I've got a new bikini to show you."

"I guess I'm stuck like this," I said indicating my t-shirt and shorts.

"Hey, no, I've got you a prezzie, you'll love it," Rachel said as she slipped out of her denim skirt and panties and put on her yellow bikini bottoms.

"What is it?" I asked, curious about her gift.

She rummaged inside her bag for a few seconds before taking out a beautiful blue denim bikini top.

"Here, I found it this morning I used to wear it last year, it's very comfortable, but it's a bit small for me now," she said, indicating her well developed boobs.

I took the skimpy garment, and leaned forward to hug my sweet Rachel.

"Thank-you sweetie, it's lovely," I said as I fingered the smooth material in my hand.

"I think so too and it'll look great with your shorts," she responded enthusiastically.

"But you know I can't wear it," I protested," I'll get tan lines."

"Please Josie just for a little, before the sun gets up, I so wanted to see you in it," she pleaded.

"OK, how can I resist you," I said, smiling back at her.

We quickly took off our t-shirts and folded them in a neat pile.

"I wish mine were as nice as yours," I said, as I compared my fried eggs with Rachel's beautifully well formed boobs, before tying my bikini in place.

"Don't worry, sweet," Rachel responded as she finished putting her own bikini on," I'm sure you will be soon enough, it's just, I guess we could call you a late developer, your mother's big enough isn't she?"

I nodded my assent before we walked slowly, hand in hand, down to the water's edge. We paddled for a few minutes in the sea but soon the morning low sea temperature was too much to bear and we made our way back to our belongings.

"Too cold to swim yet," I said after we had sat down.

"I fancy a bit of sun bathing, can you do my back?" asked Rachel.

A few minutes later I was rubbing the remainder of the sun protection cream to my face while Rachel lay on her towel with a contented look after my oily massage.

I leaned over to pick up my t-shirt.

"You could sunbathe too," she said.

"How could I do that?" I asked in puzzlement.

"If you undo your bikini and lie on your front you can get a complete tan without lines," she explained, smiling," and I can return your favour and do your back."

I lay forward, untied my bikini top and was soon being relaxed by Rachel's gentle massage as she rubbed in the creamy liquid. Within a few minutes the gentle stroking on my back had combined with my lack of sleep, from getting up so early in the morning, to send me off to sleep.

▲▲▲▲▲▲

I woke with a start as the sand flies buzzed around my face. I wafted them away and glanced over to see that Rachel was smiling and gently, peacefully snoozing. I looked at my watch and saw that it was nearly nine o'clock. My eyes scanned the beach to see that the place was beginning to fill up, with about twenty groups of all different shapes, sizes and ages claiming places on the sand.

The noise of seagulls caught my attention. I looked up to see many birds milling around the cliff edge where there was clearly a small colony. There seemed to be constant movement as they scavenged in the nearby car park bins for any food items before returning to their nests. Suddenly a group that were waddling across the verge scattered into the air in a mad, noisy bedlam of movement and sound. A larger, dark bird cast a brief shadow over the ground before rising on the updraft to prepare for another attack.

I wondered what sort of bird of prey it was. I knew very little of birds but I guessed it was some sort of hawk. I watched it a few times, climbing and swooping, as it unsuccessfully sought to capture a seagull. I took out the mini-binoculars that I had in my bag to try and get a better view of the bird so that I could look it up later when I got home.

Suddenly my field of view was filled with a large black car pulling up into a very isolated corner of the car park. There was something strange and unusual about the sleek, expensive looking vehicle and so I decided to continue watching it to see what sort of person would drive it.

To my surprise two large men in dark suits and sunglasses opened the doors and stood for a few moments as if checking out the immediate vicinity. Then they moved to the large boot and took out what seemed to be a very heavy carpet. The carried this, on their shoulders, to another car, much older and in much worse condition, before depositing what seemed to be something large and wriggling inside it.

Within a few seconds they had returned the carpet to the original car, one of them had sat in the second car and started the engine. To my surprise the two men then went to the back and started pushing. Slowly the old vehicle started moving forward and then, as it gathered momentum down the slope, its velocity increased.

I watched in horror as the car, now bucking as the person trapped inside desperately tried to free themselves, made its way inexorably towards the edge of the cliff.

Travelling quite fast it brushed through the restraining wooden fence flying a few yards into the air before falling rapidly.

There was a loud bang as the car hit the rocks below followed by an even louder noise of an explosion as the punctured fuel tank released fuel onto the engine. Finally the burning vehicle slid into the sea generating huge clouds of steam.

I had stood up as the car fell to its final fate and as soon as I saw the entry into the water I trained the binoculars back on the cliff. The two men were standing on the edge, having removed their sunglasses to obviously admire their handiwork.

As the last sign of the car disappeared I watched as they shook hands and made their way back to their original car. Slowly, as if nothing untoward had happened they slowly pulled away, I strained to read the plate and once I was sure of it I leant down to write it in some nearby damp sand.

"Whassup," slurred Rachel as she was dragged out of her slumbers by the commotion.

"Come on Rachel, I think some-one's been murdered!" I blurted out to my girlfriend.


To Be Continued...

 
End of Part 1

up
111 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Cool Beans!!!!

Frank's picture

A new Alys story!!!!! :)

Haven't read it yet, but I have complete faith in the authoress!!

Hugs!

Alexis

Hugs

Frank

Ok, I read it...

Frank's picture

The streak of continued excellence continues!! Can't wait for more!!!

Huggles

Hugs

Frank

KEWL START

Really good start. Not very long but has already got me hooked. Hurry up and post more please Alys.

Lots of stuff to think about

We have the young, loving couple; one is an odd barely developing girl or is she a girl yet? Is she TG, intersexed, is this a lesbian romance and one simply is a late bloomer? Is the seemingly normal girl a genetic girl?

Now we have a gangland slaying.

So where’s the four inch thick wooden door?

Are we on Earth?

I'm so confused but its early in the morning before my coffee.

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

Well, considering...

her friend is sharing a bikini top - to go with shorts... In place of a simple t-shirt. I think we can assume that the individual in question is NOT a GG... I've not seen many that would just peal off a t-shirt, and then worry about Tan Lines.

John, you REALLY need your coffee! (Perhaps there's no beach there in your town.)

Annette :-)

sort of...

kristina l s's picture

Hitchcockian and it has to be in B & W, the pair of rotters callously disposing of the 'possibly' poor unfortunate carpet-baggage. I mean fancy dropping in like that and peeing on the idyl, albeit unknowingly... so far. Ah, our poor Josie will try to do... the right thing, which will of course drag Rachael into the murk. Dear me, getting carried away here... just watched a Poirot thing on telly, is that mixing something? Nice intro tidbit Alys...next please.

Kristina

Fried Eggs

joannebarbarella's picture

Is that sunny side up or over easy? The Chinese call them dry lemons. The ramifications here are b-a-a-d. I see dead people. I'm sure Josie is going to get into deep doo-doo, because that's what authors do to their heroines (she is a heroine, isn't she?) and this is only chapter one. Goodonya, Alys,
hugs,
Joanne

Interesting beginning

Rachel is some girl too.

The "goons" sounded like they were from a movie or something - not real pros... Setting something like that up in bright daylight - in sight of a beach with folks on it? I wonder how bungling they'll be.

Looking forward to seeing where you take this one.

Annette

Good start

Angharad's picture

I'm hooked, though concerned about the pollution from the blazing car. There are laws about dumping old cars, I think there may be some about killing people, too. I think I can see where this is going, so I shall await further episodes with interest.

Cofleidiau,

Angharad

Angharad

There I was, minding my own business

Absolutely brilliant; at least two simultaneous plots, either or both of which will 'out' our heroine. Edge-of-seat drama of the highest quality and well up to your usual standard.

Susie

this is the hook

laika's picture

How it's done. I could learn a lot from Alys. I tend to start a story out all "blah blah blah this story
is set in Cincinatti at the height of the Poultry Scare, which as you may remember...." and somewhere
in chapter 3 get around to the story. Alys sets the scene, sometimes literally hitting the ground running, leaving some of what's going on a bit confused, and then before the end of Chapter One she drops a bomb---or a car---on the unsuspecting readers, leaving us desirous to know WHAT HAPPENS NEXT????
This works much better for adventure yarns than blah-blah-Cincinatti. And yet this is not a formula
Alys is bound to (No one-trick-pony, she!). The gentler pacing, real-life feel and bittersweet
introspection of AUTUMN LEAVES were every bit as compelling. Anyway, yeehaw!
~~~hugs, Laika

.

"Oh those eyes! They're weenking and bleenking at me!"
-Peter Lorre

Yeehaw?

After all the poultry talk ending in a yeehaw I'm stuck thinking the Dukes of Hazard not Cincinatti but your right Alys is an amazing writer.Nice start Alys and I've now no choice but to look forward to your next installment.Amy--- "May your pen never run out of ink and your brain out of ideas"

Nice start Alys

I'm looking forward to catching up on the rest!

LoL
Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

Eyewitness Part 1

Great start on a new story and plot.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine