Gaby Verse- Sylvie's View

Printer-friendly version

Gaby Verse - Sylvie's View
Fan-Fiction
by Stanman


Synopsis:Is where Sylvie Morgan gives his view on things.

[-][+][-]
My name is Sylvie Morgan, I am Rhod / Mfanwy's Mum. I am a Hairdresser here in Warsop and with Rhods friends now getting older, I have the fun of getting the girls ready when they need their hair or nails done. Lucky for me, most of his friends are girls. I am the only Mum who was never married. When Rhod's dad found out that I was pregnant, he left me here in Warsop. I was lucky in finding people that believed in me and helped me to acquire the permit and in time, set up my own Beauty Shop.

Rhod and I live above the shop in a small apartment. I have done everything that I can to give my son what he needs and have made sacrifices for him that he doesn't know about, but they were well worth it to me. It has been a bit of a challenge raising my son by myself, but I have been able to provide for Rhod without seeking out the Charities or the Church for help. I know that at times things have been a bit tight, but luckily when needed, business would pick up.

Raising my son alone has been a real challenge. The Church took a very dim view of me being an unwed Mum and was less than supportive, that is why I don't attend as I used to. If it wasn't for my friends, I would not have made it here. Why the Church couldn't support me I will never believe. According to that Pastor, I was wrong for getting pregnant in the first place, as far as he was concerned, I should have been stoned. When I pointed out that Rhod's Dad was as responsible, he began to call me names.
[-][+][-]
Because of his attacking me like he did, he was transferred to another parish, but the damage was done already, I was branded as a tart in too many minds thanks to him. I was ready to leave until my friends came to my rescue. Dave and Jenny Bond organized the other students and their parents to help me graduate and get me degree and they even helped me attain my shop.
[-][+][-]
I was working for an elderly lady for a while, but when she retired, she turned over ownership to me. What she did later I was not ready for, but it helped me and Rhod and I will be forever grateful to her. She turned over complete ownership of the business to me in her will. Until then, I was worried about getting the money up to buy the building from the owners.

Mrs. Ginnie Deanna York arranged for me and Rhod to be the owners. Now the money that was going to buy the building is in Rhod's college fund like she asked me to in her will. Ginnie was such a generous lady that I give the older ladies a discounts when they come in.

Ginnie used to love playing with Rhod, they would go out to the park and spend the day whenever there was a lull in customers. She became Rhod's surrogate Gran because my parents were dead and his dad's knew nothing of their grandson at their sons request.

I thought that was cruel of him to do that to his parents and Rhod, but now in foresight, if he had of told them, I might have lost my son years ago. As it is, they never knew because they died not long after Rhod was born.

Ginnie treated me like I was her daughter too. She has taken and Rhod out on trips that we could never afford and she made sure that I had plenty of clothes. They were mostly her older stuff, but she allowed me to alter them into more modern fashions.
[-][+][-]
My first attempts at alterations were disasters, but they did make for some bizarre Halloween costumes for us and I even sold a few of them to my friends. Every now and then, I will see them being worn by Rhod's friends for Halloween.

Ginnie loved to talk about the old days too. She and Dave Bond would sit and talk for hours about the past. Dave has a love for old buildings and he awakened the love of archaeology in him. If he hadn't met and married Jenny, he might have become an archaeologist, as it is, he has turned his love into a hobby that his family lets him indulge in when he can. Whenever Jenny or Drew has a race anywhere, he always plans upon stopping at any sites on the way there or on the return trip.
[-][+][-]
Of his family, only Drew has been bitten by the bug like his Dad has. Whenever Dave can't make the trip, Drew will take pictures of any castles that they come near to for his Dad. She never married because her intended was killed during World War 2 and she never found another to marry. She told me that during the War, she as a nurse and helped soldiers home on leave by dancing with them in the club.

She showed Rhod and me pictures of her from back then, she was real pretty and even mow, she has kept her looks and figure after all these years. She learned her trade from her Mum and she taught me things that the school never did. Thanks to Ginnie, I know both the new as well as old ways to style hair.
[-][+][-]
I thought that I had seen the last of Rhod's dad after he left me, but when Rhod was ten, he called and told me that he now wanted his son. I knew that I could never afford to fight him for custody, so Rhod and I did the next best thing, since he wanted a son, he would get a daughter instead. That is how Rhod became Mfanwy. Rhod did not like having to become a girl and fool his dad, but he did it so that he could stay with me. When he saw Mfanwy instead of Rhod, he was surprised, but he still took her away for the weekend.

He married a woman named Cherie, she can't have children and so she adopted Em as her surrogate daughter. She taught Em how to be a real lady in every way. Em learned all about deportment and manners from Cherie as well has domestic skills that a housewife needs to run a household.

Poor Rhod had to learn all of this stuff because of Cherie's need to be a Mum, and now after three years, Rhod has made a choice that I never thought that he would want to make and I blame myself for doing this to him. But what else could I do to keep my son with me?
[-][+][-]
He has decided to become a girl. I will support him in his decision to become Mfanwy. Even though I will miss my son, I will have gained a daughter and his girlfriend Allison will be there too because she has been his friend when he needed her to be there for him.

She has gone to Wales with Mfanwy a few times when she neede support. Ally still sees Rhod in Mfanwy and can accept the transition from Rhod to Mfanwy. But I still wonder if she will still love Mfanwy as she becomes a girl or if she will instead treat her like a friend.
[-][+][-]
As far as I can tell, Em still loves Ally, but will Em in time start wanting to date boys as she discovers what it is to be a girl. Warsop College has accepted Em and Gaby on the Sherwood Foresters, but accepting Em as a student is different. I know that Em's friends accept her, but there are students and teachers that might not tolerate Em's presence. There have been incidents in the past where a student was hurt by others because of their difference and I don't want for Em to suffer because she has made her choice.
[-][+][-]
Before I will let anybody hurt Em, I will enroll her in another school no matter the cost to me, even if it means that Em must live with her Dad and Cherie. I know that they will care for her as much as I do.
[-][+][-]
There is a friend of Em's that is a boy but looks like a girl. Drew Bond came to my shop to be made up as a girl for a School Brochure. Even without makeup, he looked like a sweet girl. I did my best for him and made him look very pretty. From what I heard, he even got a set of breast forms and a realistic gaffe so that he can pass as a girl. I must admit that I went a bit overboard too when I put a set of hoop earrings in his ears.

I did it to make him look snazzy, I guess that I should have told him about it, but I saw a girl and not a boy when I did it. As if that wasn't bad enough, I did something almost as bad when he came in for a trim. He decided that his long hair was helping people to see him as a girl even when he was dressed as Drew. Well I gave him a shampoo and trim, but I also gave him his hair peach highlights and a girl's trim.

After Rhod alerted me to my mistake I combed Drew's hair back into a boy's style, but with the highlights he still looks like a girl. I guess that Drew will never trust me to trim his hair, too bad because I really like him. He has been Rhod's mate since school and accepts Em as well.
[-][+][-]
Recently after their trip to America, Rhod and Drew went to the doctor. Rhod went about his transitioning into Em and Drew went because of his unique situation. He has been there before and has to take iron tablets because he is anaemic. Rhod has finally been given the go ahead to begin his transition into Em. His time in America was a test to see if he really wanted to be Em. He told the doctor about the trip and now Rhod is taking pills to help him transition into Em.
[-][+][-]
Em will spend the summer with his Dad and return here as Em. Unfortunately, Drew and his family will have mover to Germany by then. They are moving to be with Jenny since she is on the Apollinaris Cycling Team. Dave has joined the team as a team scout while Drew is now on the Youth Team.

But Drew has the problem that his body is developing as a girl and not a boy. Because of that, he looks like a girl and can't take hormones to jump start his puberty because of his cycling. Now if he was to stop cycling, he could start his treatments, but Drew loves racing so he will wait. I hope that Drew succeeds in his carer. He takes after his Mum and has beaten some of her old records.
[-][+][-]
Drew has the same Cycling Spirit as his Mum. His Mum is the current Women's Cycling Champion and Drew is following in her footsteps. He has won several awards and is a Cycling Champion in his own right. The only thing that worries him is that people keep on calling him Gaby at the races. It started when Drew's cousin by accident called him Gaby when she attended one of Drew's races. After that, the Race Official John thinks that Drew is Gaby and it doesn't help matters that Drew has shown up wearing earrings, makeup or his breast forms at times. He can thank Maddy for that because that girl just loves to get Drew to become Gaby. It all really started when Drew replaced his sister Jules in a charity bike race.
[-][+][-]
Jenny Bond had signed her and Jules up for a race where the riders wore costumes to race in. When Jules got hurt, Jenny drafted Drew into taking her place. That is when Gaby was born much to Drew's chagrin, that was not the last of Gaby. No, he
had to be Gaby when he agreed to be Gaby for a school brochure. When he got paid for modeling by the school, the check was made out to Gaby, not Drew. Poor kid, it he had thought about it, his Dad Dave could have handled for him by depositing the check for him. But he never asked any adults for help and thusly became Gaby again. Now Drew has an account in Gaby's name.
[-][+][-]
While Rhod was in America, he met a girl there named Sandy. He was lucky because Sandy is like Rhod, a boy becoming a girl, the only difference is that Sandy had been on hormones for awhile and except for her boy bits, looks like a girl. They bonded right off and they met a friend that helped them to pass as a girl. Sasha gave Sandy and Em a gaffe that functions just like a real vagina and she gave Em a set of breast forms so that Em can actually dress with the girls and not be outed.

I am glad that Em found such an understanding girl, but Sandy's Dad can't accept what Sandy has become. he continues to degrade Sandy every chance that he gets, but Em has started her family to see Sandy has a girl. It has taken Em a lot of work, but she has helped them to see Sandy as the girl that she is. What I never expected was for Em to return as a redhead. Sandy and Em had a sleepover and the girls put styling gel in Drew and Em's hair.

Em and Drew used the shower and Em grabbed red hair dye by accident and not shampoo. That dye turned out to be permanent, so I had to help Em to colour her hair again.
[-][+][-]
Something that I never thought Em would face while over there was a boy that wanted more than Em wanted to give him. the boy's Mum left them at the cinema and the boy tried to force himself upon Em. His Mum treated Em as if she was a tart. Em has had a few nightmares because of that, but Em has been able overcome her fear ever since she returned home.
[-][+][-]
I will support Mfanwy/Rhod has she transitions into a girl and help her as her journey becomes harder for her. We still have to change her records and set up her surgery, but I will be there for her even if her dad and Cherie won't be. I know that my friends will be there when I need them and that is enough for me.
[-][+][-]
Finis

up
53 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos