William Church and the Scandinavia Trip chapter 10

Printer-friendly version

William Church and the Scandinavia Trip
by Sharphawlad

Chapters 10 The Von Kirks

.

William, “Actually Kirsten there is something me, you and Lynn need to discuss. You do not need to be a rocket scientist to realise these two are sisters. As to how had me baffled until I woke up when you had all been playing with me. I notice my eye brows had been tweezed. I know just who had been dying to do that for some time." Louise looked sheepish away. “If that can be done when I am asleep then I presume something else was done while I was asleep.”

Angela. "Kirsten told me what she had done. Uncle made her go through with the pregnancy. Then the baby was removed. Other than Uncle I was the only one who knew were Lucinda had been placed. Shortly after the placement both father and Uncle died and we both had to take up our new positions. At that point even I lost track of where the child was.”

“Kirsten has wanted to contact you both for some time & then she realised it was your silver wedding and so we planned this between us. What we did not realise was your condition or that you already knew Olga & Renate our cousins.”

Louise, "Mum I would like to add my fiancé Max & his parents & Otto his brother to the guest list if at all possible."

William, Well I suppose we had better meet them before you start planning their wedding. "Thanks daddy the Von Kirk's will be pleased. Max has wanted to meet you both for some time now."

Kirsten, "Louise by any chance is the father of Max called Willie?"

Louise, "Yes Willie von Kirk, but I do not know exactly what he does."

Renate burst out laughing, "Sorry about that William you have already met Willie. He was walking in the park with Cousin Kirsten when you met her.”

William, "Renate it appears my daughter wants to get hitched to your Nephew."

"I did not realise Willie was referring to your daughter. He was telling me his eldest son wanted permission to ask for the hand of a young lady in marriage he had fallen in love with at University."

Olga, "They have already arrived in Oslo and are currently at the Palace. I doubt that Max realises who he wishes to marry.”

Louise’s eyes lit up, "Please can we squeeze them on the boat please?"

Olga spoke in to the telephone and it sounded like an order rather than a request, "Willie I need you and your family down at the Midnight sun immediately. I have three young ladies who need partners for a dance tonight."

The three boys were not enamoured by the thought of playing partners to Olga's guests. They said, "Oh Dad do we have to go?"

Willie, "It is probably Olga's attempt at matchmaking. So I expect all three of you to be nothing less than the perfect gentlemen."

Louise, "Sister & cousin it looks like we have one boy each."

Helga, "I bet they are kicking up something rotten. Louise dialled Max from her mobile he answered. "Hi Max it is me Louise, I am staying at my aunts. I am ringing from Oslo at the moment."

“Hi Louise I am at my dads cousin Olga’s home. I have to go to a party she has organised and so do my brothers. Knowing Aunt Olga she will be trying to pair us up with females of her choice."

"Remember Max you are mine and we are going to get married so no funny business with any other female. My family are waiting for you to officially propose to me. My father is a stickler for correct procedures. That means you have to ask him for my hand in marriage. Knowing dad he will probably want to meet your family. He will almost certainly want to make sure you come from a decent family."

"Louise I told my dad and he has no objection, but then I find Aunt Olga is fixing me up with some friend of hers."

“Max I have a sister and a cousin with me at the moment that could accompany you & your brothers if you wished. Neither of them currently have boyfriends.”

“Thanks Louise, but I better do as father wants. My brother’s are asking if your sister and cousin are pretty as you are. They would like to meet you all tomorrow if possible."

“My sister looks like my twin but she has been seriously ill and is in a wheelchair at the moment. When our cousin is with us we look like triplets.”

Max, "Olaf wants to speak.”

"I do not mind pushing her around if you need help."

Louise put the Telephone down. “I have the three of us dates. Anna Marie I take it you will not object to treble dating some German brothers with us tomorrow? I think all three of them are in for a shock tonight.

Anna Marie, "Can I borrow your phone? She telephoned Kurt, "Hi may I speak to Kurt please?"

Kurt here, "With whom am I conversing?"

"This is Anna Marie, Louise’s cousin. I understand you are taking us out tomorrow. Could you not take us all out tonight?"

"Max is already upset as he wants to meet up with Louise his fiancée and now we have to go and act as escorts for three females we do not know."

“Do not worry we have to go to a party with our aunt tonight. She is always trying to fix us up with dates, but we are all looking forward to meeting you."

"Father says we have to go this dance. So unfortunately we can not invite you girls to come as our guests."

Renate, “I bet Willie is giving the boys a hard time."

Anna Marie giggled, "Your turn Lucinda."

Lucinda, "Hello can I speak please with Olaf? I am informed by my cousin and sister you will not mind pushing me around in my chair. I hope you are very strong."

Olaf, "Once I give a promise I keep it."

"So Olaf are you looking for a wife like your brother? I understand my sister is very likely to become your sister in law."

"I am given to understand the same, but my brother has to do it correctly and get permission." He needs to ask your father, and cousin Renate for permission before a wedding can go ahead. I hope there is no problem as he is madly in love with your sister."

Lucinda blew a kiss down the telephone.

Olga, "Well what did he say?"

"Apparently Max has mentioned it to his father, but he needs to ask my parents and cousin Renate."

Renate started to laugh, “You and me both know there will be no problem with that. I think we will make him squirm a while yet. Now have we got all we need?”

Wilma, "Actually I could do with some underwear. Then I for one would like to be shown round this town.”

Captain Swen and crew were busy preparing the Midnight sun for the party.

Lucy, "Mummy that was very naughty of you to tease those boys. Why do they need to ask Renate’s permission is she their mummy?” This caused Renata to splutter.

William, "I presume my daughter has got herself a German or Bavarian Prince if they have to ask Renate’s permission as the rest of the Germany has no King or Emperor, but there will be quite a few families with royal connections.”

Renate, "Actually they do not need my permission. Willie is my cousin and is named after his father the late Kaiser."

Lucy, "Aunt Louise you are lucky getting married to a member of a pop band. I like the Kaiser chiefs." This had all the adults laughing.

Louise, "Sorry Lucy to disappoint you, but it transpires Max is a Prince or similar.”

William, "Yes I remember years ago being introduced to a banker who turned out to be a Prince of Liechtenstein."

While they were chatting the telephone rang and Olga answered it. It was the Royal Genealogist. “Madame I need to see you and your guests immediately.”

Olga, "By any chance William have you your birth certificates for your self and Lynn on your person?”

“Yes they are in our passports why."

A short while later the genealogist turned up. “You’re Majesty for you and Wilma to be sisters you had to come from the same egg. The odds on you both having the same genes in the same proportions are infinitesimal. So I started to work on the premise that you are sisters and a mix up had occurred somewhere.”

William brought out his birth certificate, "This has puzzled me all along as I thought only twins had the time put on."

"William I am not sure how it happened but this proves you and Olga were both born in the same hospital & somehow there was a mix up."

Kirsten, "Well I was also born in England.”

Lynn, “It appears we are sisters, but how did we get separated and split up.”

William started to grin like a Cheshire cat, "Kirsten I apparently did marry a princess after all."

Olga, "It might be better all round if I introduce you as my twin sister and her daughters to the boys."

Rose, "For once I agree with you."

William, “Looking like this I doubt Willie will believe I am William."

Queen Olga, "Once I realised what had happened I organised the correct documentation."

"Queen Kirsten you now have a sister as has Queen Olga. Only Princess Wilma & Princess Rose though have children though."

up
73 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

What the

What the heck are Princess crowns. Does anyone know. I have never heard of them. I tried googling the answer but I kept getting results for crown princess cruise. I would like to try them. Do they have another name I could look them up under. If so let me know please. Thank you.