The Rescue (Removed)

Printer-friendly version

The Muffed Rescue
By: Annette MacGregor

Formerly a story of daring do with a twist.


I've removed this story from the site, as it really isn't a TG story. I apologize to anyone who might come here looking for a light hearted story.


Author's Note: This story came to me one evening and begged to be written. While I know I didn't do it service, it was fun to write. Thanks to all who read and commented.

up
45 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

FUN!!!

[email protected] It was riotous !!!

Cavrider----Just another " Grunt."

Fair Maiden Indeed! :-)

Knight, check under her dress!!!
May Your Light Forever Shine

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

No Stan.

What is under the dress doesn't make a difference, really. And, how are you to KNOW the individual rescued was 100% a guy? :-) (I won't say the person was or wasn't, either. But, how many "macho" guys would accept the solution, even if it were offered?)

Annette
(Who occasionally twists word meanings and has a warped sense of humor.)

Hah, nice one

kristina l s's picture

Sort of a dream sequence out of Maggies Maiden by Decree. I can just see Deirdre waking up in a cold sweat early in the piece, probably swearing and muttering about weird dreams.

Kristina

Damsels not included.

Some assembly required.

Knights, or knights errant, are solely responsible for
damages caused by dragons, ogres, trolls, and all
other creatures magical or non-magical.

Management may substitute alternate prizes/Damsels
at any time, without prior notification...

Very Cute, Annette

Sarah Lynn

Awww, you peeked.

You noticed the fine print, hidden in the creases in the parchment.

Luck

It's a good thing that THINGS like this happen in the KNIGHT of day!!!

in the words of Red Skeleton...May God Bless

Roleplaying the Loopholes

terrynaut's picture

I can just imagine the "damsel" calling his rescuer a hero with a hint of sarcasm. Too funny.

Everybody wins, and who knows, the prisoner might find he likes being a damsel and want to continue. :)

Thanks for the story.

- Terry

The Rescue

Hi,

This is a great shortie. It is so tongue in cheek I just couldn't stop myself from laughing.

Keep it up

Karen

Knights in shining armor!

It reminds me of a dark and stormy night, when the Knight rode up on a big black dog!
The guard wouldn't let him in to the Castle.

The Knight said you wouldn't leave a Knight out on a dog like this!!

or

King Arthur asked Sir Lancelot what the toad was doing growing out of his helmet.

The toad replied 'it started out as a wart'!

Sorry - LOL Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita