I remember a while back some authors and readers- myself included- wondering about creating 'recommended' listings on the site. This got me to looking, and I couldn't seem to find any form of 'top ten' listing in any of the forum topics.
So, what are the top ten TG stories you find yourself reading over and over and over?
I tend to prefer serials, so my top ten are, in really no particular order:
1. Jenny Walker's No Half Measures
2. Maddy Bell's Gaby
3. Ellen Haye's Tuck
4. Sarah Bayen's G11- Mistaken Identity
5. Miss Jessica's Bridesmaid
6. JustMe's Leeway (though still fresh, it's growing on me)
7. Angharad's Gaby fanfics
8. Bob Arnold's Zapped!
9. Rebecca DeMere's Eight Dragons series
10. Karen Page's A New Style of Education
This list is by no means complete, as I have a number of stories that inspire me, and I read them often. At the moment, however, these are the ones that I am rereading the most, and that I seem to connect with the characters the best in. Not only that, but I don't think even a top 100 list would hold all the authors whose work I enjoy!