ret-con wiki

Printer-friendly version

Forums: 

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 

I was looking at the Ret-con wiki, and realized I had not put Phoenix in there. But I am having trouble making it work right. Anybody who has put in their character, and can walk me through the process, it would help me greatly..

Wiki editing

There is a small learning curve to using the wiki, as although it provides a WYSIWIG interface, there are a few areas where it's useful to dive 'behind the scenes' and look at the (very simple!) wikicode behind it.

If you've got problems with a specific area, send me a PM (or if he's recovered, EOF, as he's familiar with the wiki). If it's more fundamental (e.g. not knowing how to use the wiki in the first place), email me a word processor file containing what you want to upload, and I'll do it this evening (UK time) - I've sent you a PM with my email address.

Bike Resources

There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary and those who don't...

As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!

Recovered :)

Enemyoffun's picture

I've recovered...well about 80 % of the way anyway :)