forced feminization, with a twist

Printer-friendly version

Forums: 

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 

I got a chance yesterday to talk with a female-to-male trans person, and the story of his early life reminded me of many "forced feminization" stories. His parents were Mormons, and forced him to wear super feminine clothes at all times. It could only be described as a form of torture. One more reason why I find it hard to read those types of stories anymore....

forced feminization, with a twist

Dorothy, such a genre is not for all. So don't worry.

Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

A crossdreamer's perspective

I'm the opposite, the idea of myself becoming feminine is only interesting if it is erotic and is only erotic if there is an element of embarrassment (masochism).

"Forced" feminisation

Yet again from the competitive world of blokes. A man cannot own up to wanting to be turned into a woman, sometimes not even to himself. The best forced femme stories work because they allow a guy to have what he's always wanted without having to own the responsibility or the shame, because what self respecting bloke would want to be a girl? Blokey bloke's perspective there, not mine. Definitely not mine.

Force femminisation could, in a lot of cases, be re-titled as "Save her from himself"

Maeryn Lamonte, the girl inside

Forced is forced ...

... and it certainly isn't every man's dream to become a woman. An overwhelming majority of the Y chromosome bunch like things just the way they are. The idea of "venus envy" is almost as absurd as Freud's "penis envy." Some of those who enjoy forced femm stories might be men who would love to become women without taking responsibility for such a life change, but to paint most men with the same brush is a waste of proverbial paint. *grin*

Randalynn

Who said every man?

If I implied this at all, I'm sorry. I agree, most men are happy on the blue side, and I wouldn't wish the change on anyone who was happy as they were. There were a number of blokey blokes who were transformed in For Evil where I tried to portray things as being at least as horrible for them as it is for TGs who are equally stuck on the wrong side.

What I meant with the above post is that a lot of men who want to change, can't bring themselves to initiate the change because they're too indoctrinated with male thinking. The forced femme stories that work for me are the ones where the guy comes over as a chauvinist then, as he's transformed, it becomes apparent that the anger is him acting out his frustrations at wanting something he can't allow himself to have.

I know it doesn't apply to all guys, but there is a subset of TGs, and not that small a group either I feel, who do relate to this sort of concept. Sorry again if I didn't make that clear in the first posting.

Problems

I actually have some believe problems with that kind of story. Taking a random chauvinist from the street, putting him into frilly clothes, humiliate him and expect that anything good comes from that?

I stopped reading this kind of story because I just can't believe people accepting beeing treated like that. The most logical avenue for a man to escape such a situation would be protesting and fighting at first, and if it doesn't work, suck it up and take cruel revenge on the tormentors at first opportunity.

Well I guess it is good to have someone help you over your shyness, but that wasn't the feeling I got of forced femme. Well maybe I just read the wrong stories.