Turning someone's son into a pretty new daughter

Printer-friendly version

Forums: 

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 

Hi all!

This is my first post on the forums here and I'm pretty nervous but I wanted to share a little about me in hopes of connecting with a special "girl". I will have stories of my own to share and discuss very soon!

From the time I was little I've had the desire to turn a boy into a girl. It was a deep desire and pretty sexual in nature even at that early age. I think these thoughts were probably fueled by a boy who sat next to me in grade school who always liked to pretend that he was my "girlfriend"...and it was cute at that age. Thinking back, he may have have some issues at home but none the less...I liked the idea of turning him into a girl, and I would often picture him in little dresses, knee socks, maryjanes etc. I imagined that he would come over to my house, and let me dress him in things like this...and the part of this that is unique is the fact that I wanted to turn him into a daughter for his father. I wanted to see him standing right in front of his own father, wearing a pretty pink dress with tights underneath, shiny white maryjanes and a cute bow in his hair. When I read the stories here, I find that so many of the authors remind me of that young boy in my class. I know a lot of you may not be writing from your own real life desires, but if you are I would love to connect with you. These stories really take me back to my childhood and these thoughts that have been with me for so long. I'm now grown up (32) but I still love the idea of making a sweet man into a young girl or even a little girl. I have so many ideas and scenarios which I plan to put into story form and submit here. I look forward to reading so many more great stories here and hopefully connecting with a man who would like for me to discover the girl inside him and expose "her" to everyone.

Shane (cutechef31 on yahoo messenger)

Turning someone's son into a pretty new daughter

As long as he is a willing subject, I say let the fun commence. Ask Erin about any story posted with a similar idea.

Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Oh in all of my fantasies,

Oh in all of my fantasies, this person would want so badly to become this young girl...and I would help make it happen for him.

Thanks for the response!

Shane

Can't Wait

Looking foward to your stories , alway nice to see a new writer -- KUDOS -- RICHIE2

wish

I wish I had known when I was little :)