video on why the Bible doesnt actually comdem being gay

Why do you think that Gay people have anything to do with us?

As far as I am concerned an MtF female who sleeps with a man is not gay. Nor is a FtM who sleeps with a woman a lesbian. Trans folk and Intersexed folk do not need any justification from the Bible.

As far as the Deut 22:5 thing, well it simply says that the men should stay out of the women's tents. Yes the whole men/women clothing thing was about shoddy research and hate mongering.

I guess I'm kinda gay

since I'm a MTF, and I would sleep with a girl (if one was available and interested, that is).

DogSig.png

Not so fast here.

Statistically, 27 percent of T folk are seen as UM "gay", because they retain their attracton to women. One thing that people that contemplate surgery should understand is that sex drive dramatically decreases post op. Myself, I am happy about it, had enough to last me a life time. If I was active, I suppose someone could say that I am Bi because for me it is all about the emotional connection, not the dick oven thing.

I'll freely admit that I have considerable feelings of hostility toward natural gays and lesbians because they have not hesitated to um not support us when it suited their purposes. Yep, they threw us under the bus and I did not forget it.

My other pet peeve about all this is California Gays have hijacked the "Two Spirit" thing, saying they invented it in the 90's. I say bullshit. I know it has been around much much longer.