A Christmas Carol

Printer-friendly version

A Christmas Carol

by Charlotte Dickles
A_Christmas_Carol.jpg

Ben Scott, otherwise known as Ebenezer Scrooge, was the company hit man, and his idea of a Christmas gift was to announce the downsizing of the medical laboratory, along with huge redundancies, on Christmas Eve. But as he found to his cost, always beware scientists bearing gifts.

Author's Note:

This is another story from my archives. It was, in fact, the first story I wrote as Charlotte Dickles, and you may now understand where my name originated from. It's unlike most of my other stories but as it's that time of year, I thought it was appropriate. For those who tend to take my stories more seriously than they're intended, this is simply fun fiction. No humans were harmed in the writing of this story!

***

I walked into the Research Director's office, a deliberate ten minutes late, and purposefully strode over to his vacant chair at the conference table. Rather than sitting in it - which would have given everyone else the height advantage - I pushed forward my chest and stretched up to my full five-feet, five inches height.

'Ladies and gentleman. Thank you all for coming here today.' Not that they had a choice if they wanted any hope of keeping their jobs. I gave them my crocodile smile, before I continued.

'As you know, we last met on the 24th of September, exactly three months ago to this very day. You will remember that was just a few days after the Seacombe Medical Research Laboratory was acquired by Imperial Medical & Drugs. I am certain you will also recall that, following my assessment of the Laboratory's achievements as being mediocre to poor over the last ten years, the previous Director of Research immediately resigned and I took over his role in a temporary capacity.'

'But Mr Scott...'

I held up my hand as Dr Oliphant started to utter her usual protests. 'Yes, Dr Oliphant. I am well aware that the Laboratory has conducted millions of experiments and valuably assisted the development of several cancer busting drugs. But I repeat today what I told you before: the name of Seacombe Laboratories has not appeared on a single patent application for over a decade. In other words, not one of your customers has considered you have significantly contributed to their product, and your Director has calmly accepted that fact.'

I could afford another crocodile smile now that I'd ground their achievements into the dust. 'It was only because of the Laboratory's prior excellent record that I allowed you the opportunity to show once more what you could do, and I set you a challenge. Three months for each of you to prove the worth of your individual departments. Those of you who today demonstrate to me a patentable, and more importantly, marketable product, will find a secure future with IM&D. The best product will secure you the role of Laboratory Research Director. But for those whose departments are not able to meet the challenge, I regret there is no future here for either you, or your staff.'

For the first time I looked around the conference table, at which the four Heads of Departments sat staring stonily-faced at me. On my left was the aptly named Dr Tina Sparrow. She was the only one of the four who was actually shorter than me, and her flat chest, close-cropped hair and small frame made her appear just like a tiny sparrow. At fifty-two, she was the most senior of the four, and in the old days, that would have made her the natural successor as Research Director. But her rigid mind-set was laid bare by the way she fastened her white laboratory coat from throat to hem, giving her the appearance of a dental technician, rather than someone who could take absolute control of the Laboratory.

Directly facing me was Dr Nigella Oliphant, otherwise known as Nelly the Elephant, for fairly obvious reasons. Overweight to the point of obesity, she totally obscured the chair on which she squatted. Her huge V-necked white coat revealed an enormous bosom, which would have been quite good, were it not resting upon her even larger stomach. Her legs, fortunately obscured at this moment, would have done adequate justice to an elephant. In fact, the hateful scowl on her fat face reminded me of a very angry bull elephant I'd seen on a TV nature programme last week. Physically, I was terrified of her - after all, she would only have to sit on top of me to crush me to death - hopefully I didn't let my fear show.

I tried not to let my gaze drift too quickly onto the third person around the table. Dr Lucy Smiles was the most gorgeous creature I had ever set eyes upon. At least four inches taller than me, but with her soft features, round curves, and of course, her ready smiles, she wasn't the least bit intimidating. Even with the seriousness of the situation, she was able to find a very quick smile for me, which brightened my day. I daren't return it as the others would see, but I think she understood. She sat well away from the table so I was able to properly admire her. Her laboratory coat was not fastened - underneath she wore a pastel yellow blouse, the top three buttons carelessly undone, revealing the wonderful curve of her breasts as they formed the deep valley of her cleavage. Her tight black skirt had a side slit which exposed far more of those wonderfully slim legs than she could possibly have suspected. It always amazed me how innocent were many of the most beautiful women, with little idea of the lecherous thoughts which were surging through the minds of every man.

I quickly passed onto the fourth and final Department Head sitting next to Lucy, and the only male: Dr John Ladd, aka Jack the Lad. Second in seniority to the Sparrow, he would have been the other natural contender for the Director's role, had I not already made up my mind that it was Lucy who was going to succeed, regardless of the merits of their respective schemes. By reputation, he'd had sex with at least half the women at the laboratory, but I really could not imagine any woman fancying him.

OK, he was about six feet tall, and looked as though he practised with weights every day, but did woman really simply desire a man for his body, rather than a fine mind, such as mine. Reluctantly, I had to admit they did. Anyway, it was obvious from their body language that there was no love lost between Lucy and Jack. They put as much space between them as possible, and Jack was half-turned so he almost had his back to Lucy.

I'd always had this theory that our names have an incredible amount of influence upon our lives, and nowhere was this displayed more obviously than in the people sitting around that table. Of course, I was perfectly aware I could not exclude myself from my generalisation. With my surname - Scott - perhaps I might have become an explorer or a poet, were it not for a single utterance by my headmaster, twenty years ago. Trying to show an informality with us boys which was, until then, non-existent, he had gone around the class giving his end of term review, calling us all by our first names. When he'd come to me, he didn't use the name by which everyone knew me 'Ben', but the name from the register - 'Ebenezer'. The other guys could hardly stop themselves from bursting into laughter in front of him, and from then on I was always called Ebenezer. Of course, next term when we read 'A Christmas Carol' in class, it was obvious how my nickname would be corrupted into Scrooge.

So, Scrooge by name - it was little wonder I became Scrooge by nature. It had led to a succession of failed marriages, but, in my business life, it had worked wonders. I had been IM&D's hit man for three years now, and was well on the way to making a board position soon. Screwing Seacombe Labs into the ground would, I hoped, be the final catalyst to prove I was ready for the job.

The silence had served to heighten my own power over them, and I gave another little smile, before speaking. 'I will see you today more or less in the order in which you're arranged around the table, commencing with Dr Sparrow immediately after this meeting, Dr Oliphant at midday, Dr Ladd at two pm and Dr Smiles at four. Is that clear?'

I thought the words had come out as though they'd been decided on the spur of the moment; in fact, I'd worked it all out carefully beforehand. The Sparrow would obviously have nothing to offer, and I could get her quickly out of the way. By midday, Nellie would be thinking only of the number of beef-burgers she would be stuffing down her throat for lunch to prevent herself wasting away. If she tried to drag out the meeting, she'd be in competition with her own stomach. As for Jack, the rumour was that he was shagging the wife of the restaurant manager, so while that stalwart was in the canteen serving up the Christmas Eve lunches, Jack would be serving the manager's wife with her own choice of turkey and stuffing. Jack would come to my meeting totally shagged out, and be incapable of properly presenting his case. I would therefore be forced to accept the final submission from Lucy, and make her the new Research Director. Admittedly, the Laboratories would be considerably slimmed down from their current size, but undoubtedly she would show her appreciation in the normal way. Of course, because of her limited management experience, she would be on probation, and I would have to carefully supervise, monitor and assess her performance over many months ahead - all in all, an excellent arrangement.'

I'd expected some dissension over the timing, but in fact they all appeared happy with it. Within seconds, all but the Sparrow had disappeared, and I sat back to listen to whatever hare-brained scheme she would come up with.

***

'Do you know what percentage of men will suffer erectile dysfunctional problems at some time during their lifetime?'

The question staggered me. I hadn't considered the Sparrow would know what an erection was, never mind the problems associated with getting it hard. I took a guess.

'About eighty per cent?'

'Not bad. Slightly over that actually, but it's in the right ball park, if you'll excuse the pun.'

I really didn't want to get into talking about whatever personal problems she might have with her partner - indeed, I didn't even know she was in a relationship - so I decided to bring the meeting back to the subject. I gave another of my infamous smiles. 'So have you invented a cure?'

'Yes.'

That wiped the smile off my face. 'Sorry?'

'I have developed a cure for erectile dysfunction.'

'And it works?' It was staggering. Why it was the kind of development which would outsell any stupid cure for cancer or AIDS. Why it could...

'Obviously, there are some men for whom an erection is medically impossible. At the extreme, for example, would be someone who's had his genitals blown off with a shotgun. But as for the others, I believe it will cure the vast majority.'

She must be joking, but the expression on her face was serious enough. 'Presumably you would have to put it through a testing period over several years before you could try it on humans?'

'Already done.' She saw the look of incomprehension on my face, and clarified. 'It's basically a chemical we've tested as part of our cancer programme. It was thought it could cause cancer, and we proved it couldn't. But we noticed the side effects on our laboratory rats, which were really quite remarkable. We've given it a working name of Stiffen, which is an acronym of some of the chemicals it contains. The product is completely safe and I can demonstrate it today.'

I was still foundering, and I sought for something to say. 'Assuming you have a handy male with erectile dysfunction.' At least I couldn't be accused of that.

'Unnecessary. It will give a tremendous erection to any male. I can demonstrate it on you, if you like.'

Bloody hell! Any male. The profits were now soaring into hyperspace. 'How is it applied?'

She gave a wry smile, and for the first time, it suddenly occurred to me that she could appear quite pleasant. 'That was the really tricky question. It's a liquid, and we have to keep closely controlled doses directly in contact with the testicles. We played around with several ideas before we went to a professional garment manufacturer. They produced this.' She pulled a white garment from her briefcase, and tossed it over to me. 'We call it a ball-bra.'

I fingered the item - it appeared an apt term with two cups of stretchy material into which the balls would obviously fit, whilst the whole would be fastened around the shaft of the penis.

'What's this?' Hanging from the underside was something similar to one of those Sparklets canisters, used for pressurising soda siphons.

'It contains the liquid Stiffen, along with a gas propellant, which forces it into the bra cups surrounding the testicles. We're still fine-tuning the exact quantities to use, so we have a simple remote control device to apply measured doses.' She held up a small metal box with a single button on it. 'Do you want to go behind the screen and slip on the bra?'

I hadn't noticed the folding screen in the corner of the room until then. Suddenly embarrassed, I rather timidly stepped behind the screen, and, nervous that she might be peering through the cracks, turned my back on her whilst I lowered my trousers and pants. It was remarkably easy to slip on - simply a matter of feeding each testicle through a fairly small aperture into the cup, then using a hook and eye fastening - the same as you find on any bra - to fix it in place around my limp cock. I pulled my trousers back up and returned to my seat.

'OK. Are you going to show me what happens?' I was feeling incredibly stupid. After all, if I did get an erection when she pressed the button, was I going to dash back behind the screen to examine it? I could hardly go running off to find Lucy in order to show her.

The Sparrow was giving a really eerie smile as she held up the metal box and pressed the button, and I could feel the cool liquid squirting around my balls. At least, it was cool for a few seconds, and then after a little tingle in my balls, it began to grow hotter and hotter. Suddenly the liquid was boiling, and my balls were burning.

With a horrified glance at her face, I knew exactly what she had done. Unable to meet my challenge, and knowing she was subsequently facing the end of her career, she had taken her revenge on me by inventing this ridiculous story, which I had fallen for, hook, line and sinker. This was no erection producing liquid - it was concentrated nitric acid. The bitch was burning my balls off!

I stood up, pulled down my trousers and had started fumbling with the fastening on the bra, when it happened. One instant, my prick had been trying to see how small and wrinkled it could appear in the face of horrific danger - the next it suddenly inflated to rigid attention, with the speed of a rubber dinghy connected to a high-pressure air line. I gawped down at it. Blue veins standing out along the shaft, and the foreskin stretched as tight as a drum skin over the purple head. I could not only feel it throbbing, I could actually see the head pulsing.

'Jesus!'

'Well,' the Sparrow was staring down at it, a delighted smile on her face. 'Nowadays, I don't very often get men dropping their trousers and thrusting their highly aroused penis under my nose.' She twisted her head, so she could see it from different angles. 'I think you would agree, it is highly aroused?'

'Oh, yes. It's fantastic. Um...' A thought had occurred. 'How long will the erection last?' It was no good if it only held for a few seconds.

'We're still determining that. A minimum of twelve hours.'

'Twelve hours! What even if....'

'Even if you have an orgasm? Oh yes. That's the beauty of Stiffen. Why I remember when I was a young girl, my boyfriend and I tried to see how far we could get through the Kama Sutra without stopping. I think position number eighteen was the highest we got to.'

Bloody hell, I thought. When I tried that, I'd only got to position number three before having to give up.

'Look,' she continued. 'Do you mind if I take a few scientific measurements, as we're still gathering data about the effects.' Without waiting for my permission, she reached forward and ran a finger from base to head. I shuddered. 'Would you say the shaft is as sensitive as before?'

I thought I might be about to orgasm. I nodded. 'Ughh!'

'Good. What about the head?' She slipped finger and thumb around it and gave a slow reciprocating action.

I nodded vigorously. 'Ugh! Ugggghhh!'

'That's good. Seeing my delicate position, she hurriedly withdrew her fingers, and moved them to my balls. 'And what about the testicles. Are they as sensitive as they were before?'

I don't know where the idea came from, but I carefully placed a hand on each lapel of her white coat, and then deliberately ripped the two halves apart, buttons flying everywhere. Underneath, she had the body of a slim teenager, dressed in matching white, almost transparent chemise and French knickers. As I watched, her nipples hardened beneath the chemise, and then she was stepping away and pushing something towards me, before I could take it to the next step.

'Put this on,' she ordered.

I looked at down at it - it was a foil. Why the little vixen had known exactly what was going to happen after she'd given me Stiffen. Well, if she was game, then I certainly was. I grabbed the foil and tore it open, sliding the condom over my throbbing prick.

'Before we do that,' she said, this time from the safety of the far side of the table, 'there's something you need to sign.' She thrust a sheet of paper towards me.

'What is it?' Not that I was interested in anything, other than fucking her.

'It's your agreement that Stiffen meets all the requirements set for your project, and that I shall be the new Research Director.'

Even if she hadn't been threatening to withhold sex, I'd have willingly signed it. She truly deserved it. We were going to bring a lot of happiness to an awful lot of people, and make billions of pounds in the process. I scribbled my signature on the bottom, added the date and slid it across the table. She checked my signature, and then slipped the paper back into her briefcase.

'Right,' she said, sitting on the table, then swivelling around and sliding herself across the table towards me. She didn't have to go very far before I'd grabbed both her legs, separated them and was pulling her hard towards my prick. She barely had time to slip aside the gusset of her French knickers, before I was thrusting inside her.

I'd never before had to take any woman so urgently. I thrust forward and back so quickly my movements were almost a blur, slamming into her each time like a steam hammer. Within seconds I was squirting inside her, almost sobbing with relief that I'd come, and she was stroking the back of my head, murmuring, 'There, there, there.'

When it was over, she said, 'We'll certainly have to warn women to apply lots of Lube, in advance. Now we have your urgency out of the way, we can do it again properly.'

As she wriggled slightly against me, I realised I was still rock hard and raring to continue.

'But first,' she continued, 'get rid of the used condom and slip on a new one.' She pulled a large box of condoms from her brief-case, and pushed them towards me. Whilst I was completing the task, she pulled something heavy out of the case and dropped it on the table before me. 'We can work through this, page by page.'

It was a hardback, heavily illustrated sex manual. 'We'll start on page one and see whether we can get through to the end.'

Sometimes, I'd had excellent sex, which lasted for a relatively short duration. Occasionally, I'd had lengthy bouts of reasonable sex. But never before had I had such absolutely fantastic, continual sex, which lasted for hours and hours.

Even better, after my first few earth-shattering orgasms, my needs stabilised, and I was able to give much more attention towards bringing off Tina. Once I got her on the boil, she seemed to have orgasms that lasted for twenty minutes at a time. And when she got into that phase, I found I was having my orgasms almost end to end, commencing the next orgasm only seconds after finishing the previous one.

But all good things must come to an end. We were interrupted about two-thirty by the intercom on my desk buzzing. I was prepared to ignore it, but we were having a brief intermission, and Tina walked over to the desk and answered it.

'Yes?'

'It's Miss Pearce, Miss Sparrow. I know Mr Scott said you weren't to be disturbed, but the restaurant has sent over some food. Would you like to take it?'

Tina raised her eyes at me, and I nodded. Talk of food had suddenly made me feel a different type of hunger to the one I'd experienced all morning. I vaguely wondered whether we could eat and shag at the same time. Tina slipped on her white coat, and refastened as many of the buttons as were still on it. When she was reasonably respectable, she stepped over to the door and opened it. She barely had chance to utter the word, 'You!' before she was seized by the wrist and with a jerk she shot out of the door and out of my sight.

An instant later, a human elephant walked through the door and closed it behind her.

'You!' I couldn't help echoing Tina's words before realising the hopelessness of my situation. I was a small man, she was an elephant of a woman; I was stark bollock naked, and she was completely dressed. Worst of all, my prick was still standing to full attention. I would hardly be able to pull my trousers over it, assuming I could find them from wherever they had got tossed in the heat of the moment.

'I can see that Stiffen was very effective, then.' Nelly might have been discussing the result of any laboratory experiment, perhaps looking at one of her rats, rather than impassively staring at my prick. She came over and bent down, to give it a closer inspection.

'It's an incredibly small penis, isn't it? Is it usually that minute?'

I know I really shouldn't be so sensitive about the size of my prick. With it being only four inches long, and less than an inch diameter across the rim, I should get used to such comments. I never have done, and nothing is more likely to send the poor thing shrivelling up, than some woman scorning it. Not that day. It stood proud, and so did I.

'Hasn't anyone told you, it's not the size that matters; it's the way you use it. I didn't notice Dr Sparrow complaining over the last four hours.'

'Dr Sparrow is so small she wouldn't complain if one of her laboratory rats fucked her. In fact, the way she looks after them, I think they do. But you'll need to make it bigger than that if you want to get it inside me.'

Right at that moment, I realised I really did want to get it inside her. A few hours ago, I'd thought that she was the most unappealing woman I had ever seen, totally devoid of sexuality. But my needs had changed since then. As she'd bent over to inspect my prick, I'd had an incredible view down her cleavage. If I hadn't been erect and raring to go before, I certainly would by now. I wanted her like crazy, and I knew there was simply no way it was going to happen unless she agreed.

But there was something about the way she'd phrased her last statement that puzzled me. I replayed the words in my head.

'So how do you suggest I make it bigger?'

Nelly looked surprised, and said, 'My, you do catch on quickly, don't you?' She delved in her briefcase and extracted what appeared to be an identical garment to the ball-bra which Tina had handed over. She tossed it across to me and commanded, 'Put it on.'

'What is it?' As I examined it, the difference was obvious. This was intended to be worn over the prick, not the balls.

'The canister contains a substance which will make your cock bigger than you have ever dreamed. I've decided to call it Growit. No acronym for chemicals, but it sounded good, and I thought IM&D could package the two substances in one - called Stiffen and Growit - which sounded even better.'

I rehearsed the words a few times over in my head. It was the kind of name which would make more money than had yet been invented. With a sudden shock of pride, I realised that both these products had been invented solely because of the challenging target I had set for my Heads of Departments. I could quite truthfully go back to IM&D and claim I was the person who had created this gold mine. But first, I needed to try out Growit.

'How does this go on?'

It really wasn't complicated. It fitted snugly against the ball-bra with the two canisters hanging neatly, side by side. As I was fastening the final hook and eye, the intercom buzzed again. Without asking my permission, Nelly walked over and answered it.

'Yes?'

It was Miss Pearce, again. 'Dr Ladd is awaiting his two pm appointment, and is asking at what time Mr Scott will want to meet with him.'

'Tell him it won't be today,' Nelly said without even looking in my direction. 'Tell him to be here at ten am tomorrow.'

'But it's Christmas Day, tomorrow, Dr Oliphant.'

'Needs must, Miss Pearce. And you'd better tell Dr Smiles to be here at seven am.'

'Seven am! But that's...'

'Thank you, Miss Pearce.' Nelly flipped the switch on the intercom, and muttered, 'Silly old bag.' Then she turned back to me, and continued her description of her development.

'Once I discovered what Dr Sparrow was up to, it was a simple step to move onto Growit. I got the same manufacturer to make this bra, as part of a co-ordinated set. Now we've admired the design, let's give it the real test.'

She had Tina's little metal box, and was squeezing the button before I'd twigged that the device was not only going to give me a shot of Growit, but also another dose of Stiffen.

'Don't you think... A-a-a-a-h-h-h! It wasn't just my balls burning off this time; it was my cock as well. Again it was a short term agony, and when I'd recovered I stared down at my prick. Apart from appearing even more erect than before, if that were possible, it was the same size.

'It hasn't worked.'

'We'll soon sort that out.' She pressed the button again, then twice more. This time the burning was so intense it was impossible to believe I would ever have an erection again, or even a set of genitals left in place. But when the pain had subsided, my prick came throbbing up again, although still with no discernable increase in size.

'Give it a bit of time,' Nelly said. 'You can't expect growth to occur instantly. I think a bit of foreplay might be needed.'

I had no choice in the matter. She simply placed one hand on my shoulder, and another behind my bum, and forced me back onto the ground until I was lying flat. She squatted over me, and then knelt astride my shoulders. Amid the activity, her white coat had risen around her waist. She was not wearing knickers, and I was staring at one extremely hairy, fat cunt.

'Right. Get stuck in there,' she said. 'See if you can tongue my clit.' She spread her knees and then used her two hands to open her cunt lips as wide as possible, and believe me, that was incredibly wide. Then she slid forward, ramming her cunt against, and completely enveloping, my face.

The whole thing reminded me of a joke I'd heard as a schoolboy, where a punter had pushed his head inside a prostitute's enormous cunt, and found an American GI wondering about inside. 'Christ! What are you doing here?' the punter demands. 'Looking for my fucking tank,' was the answer.

Of course, the reason that joke is unrealistic is not because you could not have driven a tank inside Nelly's cunt; it was simply that, once inside, it's impossible to breathe. My mouth was full of pubic hair as I forced my tongue through layers of crinkly, folded skin. My lungs were bursting; I knew I was going to die, and I was starting to hallucinate before Nelly lifted herself off my face.

'Can't you do better than that?' she said, as I gasped in air. 'You're nowhere near my clit. Next time, I'm not letting you up until you've reached it.'

'But how is this going to help my cock to grow?' I stuttered, hoping to gain a few more seconds before she forced her twat down on me again.

'It's not,' she said. 'It's just to get me in the mood for what's about to follow. Now, remember, you're not coming up for air until you've located my clit.'

Desperation added that extra spur. My tongue found her clit amongst the folds of flabby skin. 'Hell,' I thought (I certainly couldn't say it), 'her clit is bigger than my prick.'

My reaching it seemed to do something for her, for she let me have another gasp of air, but then she wanted incessant tonguing of her clit for what seemed like hours. It was ages before she relented, and then, whilst I was getting my breath back, she pulled off her lab coat, and reached behind her and unclipped her considerable bra.

'You can give these beauties some attention now.'

She simply pulled the underside of the bra away from her body, and her breasts came tumbling down to meet me, with as much firmness as water-filled condoms. She swayed her body from side to side, so her tits playfully slapped me in the face - about as erotic as being slapped with a luke-warm, hot-water bottle.

'Go on, suck them,' she ordered, and I obediently took the soft nipples, and sucked upon each of them until they were like large, hard cherries.

Finally, as I recovered from her idea of foreplay, she slowly slid backwards along my body until she was sitting astride my legs.

'I told you we should give it a bit of time.'

I shall remember for ever my first sight of that monster towering between the two of us. OK, at about nine inches length and one and a half inches diameter across the rim, it was probably the kind of size many blokes think of as normal. But for the first time in my life, I had a prick which women would admire.

'It's still not as big as I like, but I guess it'll do for the time being. Let's give it another shot of Growit.'

She had the remote control in her hand, and was pressing the button again, and again, and again. This time, I knew the agony would be followed by the ecstasy, and it didn't seem as bad. In less than a minute, she was positioning herself over my body, until she was just poised over the top of my magnificent prick. Flabby cunt or not, I wanted to plunge into her like crazy.

'I think it's time to sign the agreement.'

I might have guessed. 'What agreement?' I asked.

She produced a typed letter. 'You agree my development has fully met the terms of your project, and that I shall be the next Research Director.'

I shook my head. 'Sorry, Nigella. Your development is great, but I've already promised the job to Tina. I've signed her agreement.'

'It doesn't matter. If you sign this now, and put the date and time, it will post-date Tina's letter. It will override anything agreed in it.'

'Well, it's not just a matter of legality. I gave my word to Tina. I can't just tear up our agreement.'

'Fair enough.' She stood up, located her white coat, and slipped her arms into it.

'You can't go!'

'Why not? If you don't want to sign the agreement, I'll accept that I'm being fired, and take my development elsewhere.'

'No!'

She looked at me, waiting to clarify.

'It's an excellent development. It certainly meets the requirements of the project.'

She still remained looking at me, waiting for some additional words. She might as well have been holding a shotgun to my head. I had no choice. I had to say it.

'And I want to fuck you, something rotten.'

She smiled and held out the sheet of paper. I scribbled my signature, the date and the time, and handed it back to her. She looked at it carefully, and then gave a little nod of satisfaction. 'That's OK. Let's get going.'

In less than ten seconds she was back in her original position, poised above my prick, almost touching, but not quite. Then she dropped - two hundredweight of elephant dropping onto my hips, my prick plunging deep inside her.

Her upper lip curled in what I hoped was an expression of satisfaction. It was. With a grunt, she lifted herself upwards, until I was almost slipping out of her, and then she dropped again. And so she fucked me. Over and over, and over again.

All through my life I've had some pretty ungrateful partners, who've complained I've never been interested in satisfying their needs, only my own. I'd always thought their reactions were pretty unreasonable. After all, it wasn't as though I didn't want them to enjoy my body - it was simply that at the start of the exercise, my needs were unstoppable, and that as soon as I'd had my orgasm, my dick would go limp, and I'd be totally incapable of doing what they demanded.

Now, I was beginning to understand how they felt. Nelly was using my prick simply to bring herself off, completely oblivious to my own feelings. In fact, I soon realised she wanted to humiliate me, and gained pleasure from it. Take my semen for example; there'd been no opportunity to put on a condom for sex with Nelly. The prick bra itself had a hole in the end so I should have done, but obviously Nelly didn't care about the health risks, and she didn't bother to ask me.

It quickly became obvious that I was generating huge quantities of semen. Far more than I'd been squirting when I'd been with Tina. This was all building up inside Nelly's cunt, but then, during a convenient break, she'd slide herself up my body and hover over my face, so that all the semen would come sliding out and drip onto my mouth. Sometimes she'd ram her cunt on top of me, again, and tell me to drink up. I either had to do as she bade, or drown in my own semen.

On occasions in these lulls, I'd see my own cock, larger than it had ever been before, and, I noticed, getting larger, hour by hour. It was when it had reached twelve inches long, with a shaft diameter of around three inches, and probably about four inches on the rim that I thought it must really have reached the peak. It surely could never be a better size. It would presumably stop growing soon.

'You're still not really filling me. I think it needs to be a bit bigger,' Nelly said, giving a few more pushes of the remote control.

And the bigger it got, the more excited Nelly became, and the harder she raped me. For rape was how I'd come to view the whole business. It wasn't pleasant, what I was doing, simply behaving like an automaton. On the other hand, given the choice, I knew I couldn't stop.

But stop we did, suddenly and without warning.

'Jesus you're too fucking big for me, now. It's time for me to leave. Thanks for the fuck, and giving me the Director's job. See you after the holidays. Bye.'

She disappeared through the door, pulling on her lab coat as she went, her bra-less breasts hanging around her waist, making it impossible for her to do up the coat.

I had just finished an orgasm, leaving me totally drained. In fact, I'd been noticing over the last hour or so that the orgasms were totally wrecking me. For several minutes, I couldn't take in that my fucking for the evening was ended. When it did sink in, I started to panic. I had been shagging solid for almost twelve hours. I couldn't go all through the night without sex. I glanced down at my prick, and that's when I realised I had a real problem

***

The shaft was probably about eighteen inches long from tip to base, and a good six inches diameter for most of its length. However, the rim must have been at least eight inches diameter, and the head itself would have done justice to a large hand-bell, made them of a vivid purple material, which looked as though it was about to explode. The balls were the size of large grapefruit, so large there wasn't room for them to nestle in the space at the top of my legs - instead, they jostled against each other, in a quite uncomfortable way. I got the feeling I would have to move very carefully, to avoid them banging into each other.

As a set of genitals, they would look good in a porno movie, but would be totally useless for their real purpose. There wouldn't be a woman in the world who would contemplate having sex with me. And I had never wanted sex more than I did at that moment. I ran through the door which connected to the Director's flat, heading for the bathroom, and the biggest wank which had ever occurred in the history of mankind.

***

'Ben. It's Lucy. I've come to give you your Christmas present.'

Her voice came over the intercom, and I waddled through to the Director's office to answer it, glancing at the wall clock as I did so. Seven am, on the dot.

'That's great Lucy. Can you give me five minutes, and I'll be with you.'

I waddled back to the flat, reminiscing it was only yesterday that I'd been able to dash about, instead of the cautious waddling necessary to avoid my heavyweight prick slapping about too wildly, or my balls banging into each other.

I searched my suitcase for the clean shirt I'd brought with me, slipped it on, fastened a tie around my neck and put on my jacket. Then I waddled back to the office, and very quietly unlocked the door, so that Lucy, standing outside, wouldn't hear.

I returned to the desk, and carefully fed my prick into the kneehole unit. Until now, I had always hated the courtesy panels which prevented one from looking up the skirts of the woman seated at the desk. For the first time ever, I thanked my lucky stars they were there. I pulled the chair up behind me and carefully lowered myself into it, which had the effect of forcing my prick up against the underside of the desk. Fortunately, it all felt very smooth. I gradually eased myself forward, rubbing my prick along the surface. It actually felt quite good. I gave a few more experimental thrusts. Perhaps fucking a desk would be the closest I was ever going to get to sex again.

'You can come in, now, Lucy,' I called over the intercom.

At first, I thought it was Father Christmas coming through the door: red cape and hood with white furry trimming, a red sack strung over the shoulder, and black boots with white furry tops. Then I noticed the boots had high heels, and between cape and boot were red-stockinged legs. When the figure turned towards me, it was Lucy's face beneath the hood.

'Happy Christmas,' she said, and she leaned across the table to give me a Christmas kiss on the cheek.

It was a mixture of things which caused it. Firstly, the absolute innocence with which she leant forward to kiss me - a simple act of Christmas friendship. That alone made me feel incredibly emotional, when I thought back to the way in which Nelly had treated me yesterday; even Tina had blackmailed me into signing her, now useless, promotion letter. Yet here was Lucy giving me a simple kiss, unfettered by the conditions which had forced her to come to work on Christmas Day, to face possible disgrace for her department and subsequent dismissal of the whole team.

But more critical to the event which occurred was that, as Lucy leant forward to kiss me, I could see right down the front of her outfit. Hanging directly inside the neckline of the loose fitting garment were the two most beautiful tits I had ever seen in my life - large, but wonderfully firm, barely held in place by a quarter cup bra which not quite obscured two rosebud nipples.

After the kiss, I gasped a little, and sat back in my chair, the better to admire the view as she withdrew, and that was the final link in the chain of events. For as I did so, my prick gave another rub against that smooth underside of the desk, and I was reminded of Tina's pussy, as I'd penetrated her, at the height of our passion. I gave another little shrug whilst Lucy was explaining she had seen her outfit in a shop yesterday, on her way home from work, and had bought it on an impulse. Whilst she spoke, she was looking behind her for the chair on which to sit. I gave a slightly bigger shrug, that time. And then another and then...

'Are you alright?' Nothing but concern in Lucy's voice for the look on my face, as I shot my load under the desk. She probably thought I was having a heart attack.

'Yes,' I croaked. 'I'm fine.'

She could see I wasn't though, and after a second she asked, 'Then why is there something nasty dripping down from underneath your desk, and for that matter, why aren't you wearing shoes and socks?'

I then did something of which I was so ashamed. I burst into tears. 'Oh Lucy, I'm so sorry. Tina and Nelly - they've turned me into a monster. I think I'm going to be stuck like it for ever, and I don't know what I'm going to do.'

***

Lucy was absolutely fantastic. She found a packet of tissues from her Father Christmas sack, took one out and then came around the desk and carefully dried my eyes, and passed me another for me to blow my nose.

After I'd stopped snivelling, she said, 'Look, Ben. I qualified initially as a GP. Do you want me to take a professional look at you, as a doctor, and see whether I can help?'

I shook my head. 'It's not fair on you. I told you I was a monster, but it's not just a physical deformity. I'm afraid of myself - of what I might do - to you. I think it's better if you keep away from me.'

Lucy thought for a second, and then said, 'That's OK. Look, I'll use my belt to secure your arms behind your back and tie you to the chair.' She waved the end of her belt, which encircled her narrow waist. 'That way, I'll be completely safe whilst I take a look at you. Now, is that alright with you? Are you happy for me to secure you like that?'

I nodded. 'Oh Lucy, you're fantastic. But make certain the knots are tight, and don't untie me under any circumstances, no matter what I say. Promise me.'

She nodded. 'I promise.' And she came round behind my back pulled my arms behind the chair back, and then bound my wrists firmly together. It was fortunate she was fairly quick, because without the belt, her coat flopped fully open, totally exposing the whole of her wonderful body - those huge breasts supported by that tiny red bra, her wonderfully slim waist which then curved out to beautifully rounded hips, just concealed by red French knickers.

Lucy misread the look on my face. 'After I got the Father Christmas outfit, I decided I'd better get some matching underwear. These were the only ones I could find. I know they don't quite match the outfit, but you don't think they clash, do you?'

I was still trying to reassure her that her underwear was perfectly respectable when she pulled the chair from under the desk.

***

Even if I hadn't already made up my mind to make Lucy the new Research Director, she'd have convinced me over the next half hour. She didn't curl her lip in disgust. She didn't laugh. She didn't even gasp.

She simply examined my genitals with careful interest from all angles, before pulling a set of gloves from her sack, slipping them on and then removing the prick-bra. She used a further tissue to wipe the semen from the end of my prick. Actually, she needed half a packet of tissues to complete the task, as there was an incredible amount of goo hanging down.

'Can you take the ball-bra off as well?'

She considered, and then gave a sympathetic smile. 'I don't think that would be a good idea. Your testicles may be uncomfortable now, but with their current size they must weigh...' she did some mental arithmetic '...I should say at least one kilogram each. That's the same weight as a bag of sugar. Without the support from the ball-bra, it would feel as though you had a bag of sugar hanging from each testicle.'

I shuddered.

'OK,' she said. 'Tell me exactly how all this happened.'

And I did. Simply telling it all made me feel so much better, whilst she quietly listened, without criticism or scorn at the way I had fallen into their trap. At the end of my story I told her, 'You're an incredibly good GP. Why did you give it up and turn to research?'

The question took her by surprise, as she'd been concentrating so thoroughly on me, but after a moment's thought, she said, 'I guess you could call it good old sexual discrimination. I worked in a practice where everyone was used to a male doctor. They simply couldn't cope with me being a woman. I didn't handle the situation particularly well, and so I decided to get out and go into research. It may not be as profitable, but there's certainly far less hassle.

'Now,' she continued, 'I've been thinking about what we should do about you. I'm afraid as a medical practitioner, I can only recommend one course of action. I go and get my car, and then drive you to the Casualty Unit at Seacombe General Hospital. Having said that, there are a couple of provisos I have to give. Firstly, to the best of my knowledge, there is no simple cure for your condition, short of major reconstructive surgery.'

Hell, that meant cutting huge lumps of meat out of my genitals!

'Aren't there any drugs that could cure it. After all, it's only grown like that as a result of the drugs that Tina and Nelly forced on me.'

Lucy shook her head. 'I don't think there are any drugs on the market which will tackle your problem, which is probably unknown to medical science. Which takes me onto the other issue. There's bound to be repercussions back to the Laboratory - about such experiments upon human beings being allowed to take place. I'm afraid there will be all kind of inquiries into the ethics and legality of it. The blame is bound to fall upon the Director of Research.'

'But he left three months ago. I've been the temporary....' My voice totally died as I realised the implications. Oh shit! I was responsible. Not only was I the victim of this cowboy research, I was also going to get the blame for it. IM&D would immediately sack me and no doubt pictures of me would appear in all the newspapers. I could see the headlines now: 'Frankenstein Prick in charge of medical laboratory'.

Lucy could see the way my mind was working. 'I'm afraid Tina and Nigella are almost certainly waiting until you leave the Laboratory before they leak it to the press. If I did take you to the hospital, you'd probably be under siege as soon as you arrived.'

'Oh my God! What am I going to do? There must be something.'

'If I now stop being a GP, and start talking as a medical researcher, I think my own development project will overcome your problem.'

She said it so quietly, I couldn't believe the words could have such importance.

'You mean...'

'Look,' she continued, 'my project was never designed for the mass appeal of those of Dr Sparrow and Dr Oliphant. In fact, there are only a very small percentage of males who would benefit from it. But I did think their problems were an important issue to tackle. You see, their difficulties have been almost ignored by medical science, and I didn't...'

'Lucy,' I interrupted. 'Never mind the background. Will your development help my condition?'

She smiled, actually smiled. 'Yes,' she said. 'It will give you the kind of genitals that men dream about. I think it will totally cure your problems. '

If only my hands hadn't been tied, I'd have grabbed her and hugged her and... But fortunately, they were.

'When I got wind of what Tina was doing,' she said, 'I decided to borrow part of her idea. I've incorporated my drug into her ball-bra. Do you want to try it?' She held up another Sparklets canister.

'You ask some ridiculous questions,' I told her. 'But just before you do, can you get a piece of paper and a pen. I want to write a promise out to you.'

She shuffled around until she found them, and then wrote, as I dictated: 'I agree that Dr Lucy Smiles' development not only meets all the requirements set for my project, but as the best of all developments submitted for the project, Lucy will be the new Director of Research at Seacombe Medical laboratories.'

'Really!' She looked so surprised and pleased, almost to the point of embarrassment. 'There was no need to do that. I'll help you simply because you're a human being who needs help, but...' She hesitated, and then added in a rush, 'I do think your good turn deserves another.'

She quickly wrote some extra words on the paper. 'There. I've written an extra condition.' She read out the words: ' "The test of success for the development will be for Lucy and myself to have sexual intercourse, with full vaginal penetration." '

She gave a shy smile. 'That's a fair test, isn't it?'

I nodded, unable to talk as I strove my hardest to avoid a premature ejaculation at the very thought. She handed me a pen and helped to guide my hands as I signed the piece of paper behind my back, and then she dated and carefully checked the time, and wrote that on, as well.

***

With the ball-bra already fitted, appliance of Lucy's drug was simplicity itself. She simply unscrewed the old canister from the bra, and inserted her own. Then she gave three distinct squirts on the remote-control button. 'The dosage is precisely calculated,' she said. 'Not too much, not too little.'

I felt the cold liquid hitting my balls again, but there was no burning after-effect, the liquid simply warmed up to my own body temperature, and then I could hardly feel it. Whilst nothing appeared to change in size, one immediate effect was that my erection disappeared, and my prick flopped down between my legs, the head jostling against my knees. This was followed by a strange feeling in my balls, as though someone had gently squeezed them.

'If you felt something strange then, it was simply that your testicles have reduced in size so much that they've pulled out of the testicle sacs, which are still in the bra cups.'

I looked down. The cups seemed full of the wrinkly kind of skin that surrounds the balls. Although my prick was still the same obscene size, it was not at all erect, and the monster was laid out between my legs, looking for all the world like a white elephant's trunk

'I think we can apply the second drug now. I'll simply remove the first canister and slip in the second.'

A few seconds later, she was using the remote control again - five complete pushes, this time. Then she left me, explaining she would be back in a few minutes.

***

Just as one normally feels the penis getting erect, so I could feel it starting to get smaller. I looked down - the massive head was being slowly dragged across the surface of the chair back towards my groin - it all felt faintly erotic, although it wasn't.

Everything appeared to be working perfectly, until I noticed that the reduction all appeared to be happening at the base of my penis. It wasn't really a problem at first, but as the shaft reduced in size, so the ratio between it and the massive head got totally disproportionate. After all, a head of about six inches on the end of a twelve inch shaft is OK. But when the shaft has shortened to four inches and is continuing to shrink, it starts to look a little strange.

I looked nervously around for Lucy, but she had disappeared. If I could have got my hands to the front, I'd have removed the ball-bra until she returned to give some advice, but with my hands tied I was powerless to act. By then, the shaft was down to only one inch long, and my prick was virtually all head.

When the rim of the head reached my groin, the movement appeared to halt for a second, and my prick was comprised simply of a massive head, but then something happened which took me straight back to my school geography lessons. In a movement which reminded me of a coral atoll forming round a sinking volcanic island, so the main part of the head seemed to subside inwards, whilst the rim stayed resting against my groin. The head was down to four inches, then two, and then with a final move, it descended beneath the level of the rim, which promptly closed over it. My prick had totally disappeared!

But I could still feel movements happening down there, and within a second, the rim was being dragged inwards, pulling the two testicle sacks with it, until they were almost flush with the rest of my groin. Then it all appeared to stop.

'Brilliant! I got the dosage exactly right.' In the midst of that terrible event, I hadn't noticed Lucy had come back into the room. She had obviously seen the last few seconds of activity.

'What the hell! Lucy, it's all gone wrong! Do something!' I practically shrieked the last words at her, as she was still smiling at the results.

Now she looked me in the face and said, 'Gone wrong? Of course it hasn't gone wrong. Didn't I tell you I would give you the kind of genitals men dream over?'

'Exactly! And look at it. It's like a woman's...' I stopped, suddenly gob-smacked.

'So just tell me, how often do you dream about pricks and testicles?' The Father Christmas coat dropped from her shoulders leaving her standing in her bra and French knickers.

'Well I...'

'And now tell me how often you dream about pussies.' Her bra dropped to the floor, leaving those two perfect breasts thrusting forward, their nipples erect.

'Well I...'

'Precisely. I've given you exactly what I promised.' The French knickers dropped to the floor. Underneath she wore a matching red suspender belt, securing her red stockings, and a red thong.

I knew I'd caught her out there. 'You promised we'd have sex with full vaginal penetration.' I was fascinated by the bulging red thong.

'And I shall keep my promise.' The thong came off, and a ten-inch prick leapt to attention from underneath.

'I've paid tens of thousands of pounds in surgery so far,' Lucy said, 'and I've been saving up for the final sex-change operation. It's a good job I haven't had it done, yet. Not only will I save a fortune by using my own invention, but I can also give my prick a combined farewell and Christmas present.'

She moved over towards my chair in which I was imprisoned, her prick pointing at me like a lance in the hands of a mediaeval knight. She bent over the chair, and touched a lever at the side. The rear of the seat, around which my arms were pinioned, fell backwards, leaving me lying flat on my back, my legs waving in the air. She grabbed one leg, pulled it to one side and slipped her torso in between my two legs.

'Lucy. Stop this immediately. It's rape!'

'It can't be rape,' she (or do I mean he) said. 'You signed a piece of paper agreeing to it, in exchange for my curing your monster prick.'

'But I didn't mean like this.' I could feel her prick nuzzling against the lips of my... It was too horrible to contemplate. Surely, I hadn't really got a pussy between my legs. It was beyond belief that... A-a-a-a-r-r-r-r-r!'

'I hope I didn't hurt you too much. It's just that... Oh Jesus, that's good.' Lucy forced herself hard inside me, making me utter another enormous shriek.

'Bloody hell, that's fantastic,' she continued. She withdrew her prick, until I could feel its head expanding my rim, in preparation for flopping out. Then she shoved it back in, as powerfully as she could. I screamed again.

And again. And again. The thrusts were coming faster, now, and they weren't so painful. I noticed her tits jerking wildly, with each thrust - something I found incredibly erotic. Actually, the pain had turned into a kind of almost masochistic pleasure. As she thrust inwards, I started to push back against her. He thrusts developed an urgency, which I matched. For the first time in my life, I was going to have a female orgasm, and I felt absolutely great.

Then she was slamming into me with sledgehammer force - once, twice, three times, and I knew that on the next thrust, I would be having one hell of a climax, and...

Lucy was standing up, and pulling up her thong.

'Thanks Ben,' she said. She fastened the bra behind her back.

'But you can't leave me like this.'

She gave me one of her really nice smiles, as she pulled up her French knickers. 'It's OK. I'll untie you before I depart, and Dr Ladd will be here in a few minutes.'

She pulled a dress out of her sack, and was slipping it on as she said, 'Sorry I have to go now and cook Christmas lunch for my mother. I'm sure you'll understand that I can't be late for that. After all, Christmas comes but once a year.'

After picking up my promissory note, she bent over and gave me another kiss on the cheek. Then she slipped the knot from my wrists, and was out of the door before I even knew what reaction I should take.

***

I'd barely released the belt from my wrists, and straightened my chair, before Jack the Ladd was poking his nose around the open door.

'Good morning and Happy Christmas. Are you ready for me.'

I pulled myself and the chair back to the concealment provided by the desk. I blustered a bit. 'Well, Dr Ladd, it is a bit inconvenient at the moment...'

'It takes the wind out of your sails, doesn't it? When Lucy slaps her cock in front of you like that.'

I gasped a little. 'You knew?'

He nodded. 'Just the same with me. I took her out, wined and dined her, and then back to my place for coffee. Got my tongue in her ear, then it was a simple job to ease off her blouse and release her bra clip. I sucked her nipples until she was almost coming, then off with her skirt, slip down her knickers and....'

He slowly shook his head. 'Phew! Bloody hell! I don't want another shock like that again. Could almost put you off beautiful women for life.'

'Why didn't you warn me?'

'You weren't in the listening mood yesterday morning. I left a message with Miss Pearce for you to call me at home, but I guess you never got that. Still you live and learn. No harm done in the long term. Eh?'

I was silent for a moment, wondering how to respond, and Jack leapt into the vacuum, 'Sorry. That was a bit presumptuous. Perhaps you're one of these guys who fancy a chick with dick.'

'No.' I shook my head. 'It wasn't like that. The real problem is that Lucy used me as a guinea-pig for her experiment.'

'Which was?'

I was again silent for some time, but Jack didn't leap in, this time. Eventually, I said, 'She developed something to meet her own personal needs.'

'You mean...' He thought for a second, and then said, 'Hell! You don't mean she... That is...'

'She transformed my prick into a cunt.'

'Bloody hell! That's horrific' Then professional curiosity got the better of him. 'Would you mind if I had a look?'

I pushed myself and the chair away from the desk, and he came round and impassively stared at it, and then bent right down and peered at it closely.

'My guess is she gave you massive dosage of female hormone mixed with Dr Oliphant's Growit. That would cause your system to go almost into shock, and frantically start creating cells in line with your new sexuality. Pretty impressive that she managed to make it happen so quickly. I should think the process won't immediately halt, but will continue, so that by the end of the week, you'll have a complete womb to go with it. You'd better be careful about having unprotected sex.'

'Surely it can be stopped?'

He shook his head. 'After the massive dosage you've already received, I reckon it would be quite dangerous to mess about with that area any more, until it's had a chance to stabilise. Even then, I wouldn't think that any doctor would want to try to reverse the process, if that's what you're thinking.'

That was exactly what I was thinking. 'But I can't stay like this for ever.'

He shrugged. 'I don't know. You probably need to go to hospital, but I guess you've worked out the consequences to yourself if you do so. They won't have a cure, and it's bound to cause publicity to yourself.'

God! My position was getting worse. I'd not only allowed huge genitals to be grown in the laboratory, but also a sex change using an untested process.

'So you think I'm going to be a woman for some time to come?'

He hesitated. 'Well, technically a woman, yes. But that's rather different from being a real woman.'

But I'd already realised there was one aspect of being a woman in which I was in desperate need. 'What about sex? Do you think it will be alright, as long as I use protection?'

'If you could find a partner, yes. But you're unlikely to do that, are you? After all, runt with cunt is hardly the same as chick with dick.' Another hesitation. 'Look, do you mind if I ask you: Do you feel horny?'

Bloody hell, yes, I was feeling incredibly horny, but a girl doesn't say it quite like that. 'Well, since you mention it, I wouldn't mind having sex, if you're willing.'

He tried to be kind to me. 'Ben, you're forgetting. You're not a real woman. Simply a man with a cunt. I don't get a hard on, looking at you, and I don't suppose any heterosexual man would.'

He hesitated a bit. 'It's important to remember that most men fancy sex most of the time. I heard a bit about what Dr Sparrow's invention was about, which could well amplify those feelings one hundred fold. It's my guess you are going to feel so incredibly horny that you'd literally do anything for sex, and you'll probably stay like that for several weeks, if not months. On the other hand, there's hardly a man who'll be interested in fucking you. I suspect it's going to be quite a frustrating time for you.'

My God! It was going to be Hell! I had to have sex - now - without delay, and even Jack the Lad didn't fancy me!

'Of course,' he said, 'I suppose there is one option.'

'What's that?'

'Well, I guess I'm the only one of the four of us whose project involves something other than male genitals. I concentrated on what I thought was another money spinner - making women more beautiful. You could use my development to make yourself more attractive to men.'

'You mean you could make me look like a woman?'

He smiled. It's obviously your choice. You can stay as you are; there are some quite good vibrators on the market nowadays. Alternatively, with my invention I can turn you into a beautiful woman. You'll be able to fuck almost any man you chose, if that's what you want.'

I considered. I was getting hornier by the minute. I could feel juices gathering in my new pussy. Even if a vibrator provided real satisfaction, where does one buy one on Christmas Day? I was desperate; I had to have sex today. Jack had said I had a choice, but it was no choice.

'I'll do it,' I told him.

He whipped out a piece of paper. 'Sign here,' he said. This time I didn't even bother to check it. Hopefully, he'd included the bit about full vaginal penetration.

***

'First of all,' he said, 'we need to do something about your hair.'

I thought that was probably the last item we should think about, so I said, 'Aren't there more important things, Jack?'

'I'm thinking more about your facial and body hair, rather than the hair on your head.' He bent down and reached into his large medical bag. 'Let me spread this paste all over your body. That will cause all the hair on your face and body to drop out, and it will be permanent. No need to keep re-applying.'

He started to spread the stuff over my face and chin, and talked as he worked. 'You know, this invention alone is worth a fortune, Ben. Just think how much women currently spend on hair removal products. This product completely replaces them.'

I'd forgotten the original reason I'd come to the laboratory, but he was right. A simple, permanent hair removal product. Mind, I wasn't too keen on having a permanent solution. Far better to have a product women have to carry on buying.

Jack moved onto the rest of my body, liberally spreading the paste all over, apart from leaving me a nice pubic bush.

'You can always have that removed later, if you choose,' he said. 'Now, what kind of breasts do you want?'

I thought about it. I wanted to attract plenty of men, so there was only one answer. 'Large and firm.'

'No problem.' He reached into his bag and produced a hypodermic. 'I'll simply give each breast a dose of growth compound, and they should swell up wonderfully.'

I had a sudden worry about the way in which my cock had grown to a mammoth size. 'They won't get too big, will they, Jack?'

He smiled. 'Don't worry. I'm afraid the Elephant must have got a bit carried away in the heat of the moment and injected you with far too much Growit. I'll give you controlled doses, which should give you a nice set of curves, but certainly not gross.'

He made the injections. 'OK. Now what about your bum and thighs. Women are always trying to reduce the size of their arses, but I think that unless we make yours much larger than it is now, you'll still resemble the shape of a man.'

'OK, quite large then,' I acquiesced, 'but can you make my waist slimmer?'

'No problem.' A few more injections followed.

'Now, about the face. We can't alter the basic shape, but I could thicken your lips and reduce the size of your nose a little, get rid of your Adam's apple, and perhaps...'

'I'll let you be the judge, Jack. Just do it.'

More injections, and a different coloured paste.

'I guess you didn't get much sleep last night,' he said, when he'd finally done.

I thought back, to the hours I'd spent wanking, and squirting bucketfuls of semen into the shower cubicle, which was the only receptacle large enough to contain my ejaculations.

'You could say that.'

'OK, well, there may be some discomfort as all these modifications start to take effect. I suggest I give you some sleeping tablets, and let you rest for a few hours on the stretcher behind the screen. I'll turn the lights out and come back about four pm, and we can see how you look.'

***

I was awakened by the light coming on, as Jack entered the darkened room.

'Now, let's have a good look at you,' he said, 'and see how successful... Oh!'

'What is it?' I asked, blinded by the sudden light in my eyes. 'Has it not worked?'

'Well, yes,' he admitted. 'It's worked bloody well.'

I sat up and stared down at the two, firm melons pushing out of my chest. Hell! I'd always dreamed of meeting a girl with tits like those. Now I had them!

Jack had produced a mirror from somewhere, and held it in front of me. I looked into the face of an angel - blonde hair tumbling over my blue eyes and cascading down my shoulders. I swivelled around, and looked down at two long, slim legs which connected with an incredibly spankable arse.

'Jack. That's fantastic.'

He smiled at me, and nodded in agreement. 'It's strange,' he said. 'You make all the calculations and you're pretty certain it will work, but when it does...'

But now I'd seen myself, I had an even more pressing need. 'Fuck me Jack, and quickly.'

He shook his head. 'Sorry.' When he saw the look on my face, he hurriedly added, 'Well, it would hardly be professional, would it? If we're going to work together...'

I'd forgotten about the Research Director's job, and I suddenly became aware of my own predicament. Here I was, Ebenezer Scott, chief hit-man for IM&D, looking like a centrefold girl, and desperate for sex with any man who offered.

Jack understood exactly where my thoughts were going, and said, 'We rather hoped you'd come to work for us, when the management buy-out goes through.'

I was puzzled. 'Management buy-out? What management buy-out?'

'The one you signed up to before I carried out my little modifications to your appearance.' Jack waved a photocopy of the document with my signature at the bottom. 'You really should have read it before signing, you know.'

He read it for me: ' "On behalf of Imperial Medical and Drug Company, Ltd, I agree to sell for the sum of one pound sterling all assets and liabilities of Seacombe Medical Laboratories to Dr Tina Sparrow, Dr Nigella Oliphant, Dr Lucy Smiles and Dr John Ladd."

'Dr Sparrow personally took it to the home of your Managing Director, as soon as you'd signed it,' he added. 'It interrupted his Christmas lunch, but apparently he thought it was a very good deal, because it let the company escape all the redundancy payments they thought they'd have to pay, when they closed down the labs.'

'But... but... but the lab now has assets worth billions,' I stuttered.

'Well, it was rather careless of you to sell them so cheaply, wasn't it?' Jack smiled.

'But you tricked me!'

'Don't worry,' Jack was still smiling. 'This is a Christmas tale, so it will all end happily. We're offering you a job working for us. We start touring the big cosmetic companies in February, offering to license them our products. You will be our showpiece model. Of course, you may also have to sweeten up their directors in the usual way, so you'll be getting paid for something you desperately need.

'In the meantime,' he continued, 'you can start working for us this evening. We need a Father Christmas for the party here tonight, to celebrate the buy-out. After you've given out presents to the kiddies, there are plenty of people to have more grown up fun with. Because of the time of year we thought we'd call you Carol, so you shall be the Laboratory's very own Christmas Carol!

'Are you any good at singing?' he asked with a smile.

THE END


Thank you_1.jpg

up
113 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Christmas Carol

This was really good. It is too bad that there aren't any real chemical changes like this, because the we could really say that we had complete srs. The diabolical Ebenezer wa diabloically trapped. The images, and the dialogue are great, and the plot was edge of the chair. Thank you for sharing.

Be strong, because it is in our strength that we can heal.

Love & Hugs,

Barbara

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

Carol Screwj

terrynaut's picture

That was good. It was a bit silly but the silliness kept me from even trying to guess the ending. Very nice. Ben got what was coming to him. Heh.

It was very well written too.

Thanks. I'll have to check out more of your stories. :)

- Terry

An Interesting Twist On A Christmas Classic

I can just see Dickens turning over in his grave as he reads this new version of his story. His one complaint would be: WHERE'S TINY TIM?
May Your Light Forever Shine

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

A good laugh

ALISON

'Charlotte with this one.To use a good old English term,
for poor old Ebenezer it was a bit of a 'Cock up'!!!

ALISON

Ebenezer Scott...

Extravagance's picture

He thought he was being clever, but his staff sure turned the tables on him!

He certainly got his *ahem* CUM-UPPANCE.
*GiggleGiggleGiggle* =D

Catfolk Pride.PNG

wow

licorice's picture

all those doctors are just as bad as him. her...they're pretty evil.