Abduction

Printer-friendly version

Janet and Jay were devoted lovers but one fateful day Janet….

Abducted
by Janet Baker

Ah, life is good. Six months ago I had my SRS surgery and I've been living as the woman I am. For many years I knew that I was a woman but born into a male body. In my teens I started hormone therapy, started living as a female teen, and when I reached the accepted age for SRS I underwent the procedure. Month followed month of recovery, with much dilation and some pain, but it was all worth it. I emerged as a pretty blond, five foot nine, 36C cup female with lovely hair and teeth, and a desire for male companionship. In short -- a hot huntress.

Ah, life is good. My college degrees in physics assured me a good job and I started work at a major technical company. It was a good job in a good company. I had many fine colleagues, developed a circle of friends, and began to think of my future. I looked forward to finding a mate. I knew that that could be a problem in that some men would be off put by my transition. I could not in good conscience conceal this fact from a potential spouse. He might want children. Any physical examination would reveal truths accessible to my spouse. I could not lie to someone I loved or who loved me.

Ah, life is good, and even better since I met Jay. Since that time -- that serendipitous event in my life -- I have lived in a tremulous possession of that sacred love -- the unspoken love -- the mysterious and unattainable love, the torment and yet the delight of my heart. I was so in love I could barely express its extent.

I believe he loves me as I love him. Without him I would flutter free and aimless from pleasure to pleasure, yet unhappy as well.

We met at work -- a typical workplace romance -- and as each day dawns my spirit soars -- we kiss. Yes! We live together -- he moved in months ago. Recently we sat at our kitchen table, had a glass of wine -- I held his hands tightly, looked deeply into his eyes, told him I had something of great importance to tell him. He became serious, concerned, afraid I was going to leave him. I assured him that I loved him and never wanted to leave him -- never wanted anyone else. What joy, to fall asleep in the warmth of his arms.

"Well?" he said, his voice tremulous.

I took a deep breath. "Jay, I was born mostly male with male equipment but realized early on that I should have been a female. I played with dolls when young, took dance lessons as a girl. As a teen I persuaded my parents that I really was a girl and wanted to live as a girl. I went to the recommended and required doctors, therapists and all agreed that I should transition. I began HRT -- hormone replacement -- and gradually blossomed out as a young woman. Later I was castrated then underwent SRS and became what I am now -- a living breathing loving woman -- the woman with whom you have been living for many months. I love you Jay! I want to marry you! I cannot marry you without revealing my history -- it would be unfair and deceitful if I did not fully disclose my past."

Silence. Deep frightening silence!

I started to tear -- to cry. I wept.

Jay took me in his arms. "I love you Janet -- I love you. That's all I have to say. Except...will you marry me?"

"Oh God! Yes! Yes! Yes!" I thought I would faint -- my heart leaped with joy. I could feel the thumping in my chest. We kissed passionately.

Events moved rapidly after that. Jay took me to the premier jeweler in our town and bought me a four, yes four carat diamond engagement ring. We were helped by the owner of the shop, a gentleman from whom Jay and I had purchased many pieces of jewelry. Both Jay and I had bought numerous gifts for each other and were well known to the owner.

Jay then booked a trip to Punta Cana -- a resort area on the southeast coast of the Dominican Republic. We flew down there for a two week romantic interlude to a full service all inclusive resort. Day after day we loafed, swam, sailed, drank, watched the evening shows, sat in the adult pool cuddling and playing footsie. At night we behaved like newlyweds, exhausting ourselves with hours of lovemaking. It was a vacation of pure bliss.

Two months later we took a 14 day cruise through the Panama Canal, and I don't think the cabin attendant had to make the beds more than once, since we kept the 'do not disturb' sign on our stateroom door handle. We screwed with great abandon, lust and love, plastered against each other hour after hour. Occasionally we surfaced for food and an occasional lope around the deck let people know we were still on board. All in all, it was a great fucking time.

Back on land, back to work, back to routine, we tried to liven up our sex life by fulfilling fantasies. I loved the rape fantasy where I would be grabbed by two or three handsome studs, taken to their home, their lair, and raped repeatedly by each, by two, then by all three at a time. I dreamt of them tying me to the bed corners, pillows under my ass, raising my cunt to accept, willingly, their rampant cocks. Oh God, what dreams! Of course, when the dream passes, I am still safe in my lover's arms. Dreams are wonderful since one controls the action and the rape is pleasant -- not real.

We played bondage games. He became quickly aroused when he tied me or when I tied myself for him. I loved to tie myself -- using white nylon ropes -- tying my ankles by looping the rope many times tightly around my ankles, then around my thighs above my knees while all the while I smiled seductively at him. I wouldn't gag myself, only tie a rope around my waist with handcuffs tied at my back. I would smile once again, then place my hands in the cuffs, thrust my breasts outward, dip my head a bit, and look shyly at him. He'd get hard, very hard watching me. It always worked. It made me hot too. He pulled me off the couch or chair and make me kneel me on the floor, thoughtfully placing a pillow under my knees so I could suck his cock in comfort no matter how long it would take me to make him explode in my mouth.

I loved it -- what a satisfying feeling to know the power you have over your man and the pleasure you give him. Sucking cock is the ultimate gift to your lover. I became expert; if I looked at him and licked my lips he would get hard immediately.

Ah, we were so happy together, and since we worked for the same company we even commuted together. But it was not to last. Jay's division was moved to another state and he was terminated. He found another position in a nearby city but now we had to commute separately. Routinely I would leave work, do some shopping for dinner, go home, prepare dinner and wait for Jay to arrive, usually about a half hour later.

**********************************

One night I stopped at the market as usual. I did the necessary shopping, returned to my car. I was loading my groceries into the trunk when a man, standing near the front of my car called to me and asked if he could take my cart. I stood, looked at him and started to reply when without warning I was grabbed from behind by someone I had not seen. A smelly pad was held to my face and I passed out. The last thing I remember was that the man who called to me was moving toward me.

When I awoke I was on the floor of a vehicle with my ankles and wrists cuffed together. I moaned, tried to talk. I couldn't see, my eyes were covered; the smelly pad was held on my face and I passed out again.

When I next awoke I was on a bed, still cuffed, my eyes covered. I started to cry, I was terrified, shaking with fear. The steel cuffs were tight and hurt. I lay there, wondering, wondering, fearful -- completely terrified.
It seemed like hours had passed when a door opened, someone entered, shook me, I cried, "Who are you, where am I? What's happening? What happened? Please, my wrists hurt! Please let me go! My fiancé will worry about me! He will be expecting me home!"

Whack, slap!! "Please don't!"

"Shut up bitch! Stop crying. Simply put lady, you are our prisoner. You will be our sex slave until we tire of you. When we are tired of you we will bury you. If you want to stay alive, you will see to it that we are pleased with you. You will do as you are told; no comment; no argument; no nothing. We have been watching you for weeks now, you are a beauty and we want you and now we have you and we are going to have such a good fucking time fucking you silly. Day in and day out you will be fucked and fucked in every and any position we can think of. Welcome to your new home!"

"Please..."

He put a chain around my neck, locked it, and locked it somewhere else too I guess because he took my ankle cuffs off and my handcuffs. I rubbed my ankles and wrists then tried to remove the blindfold covering my eyes. I couldn't -- it was locked behind my head.

"Please, take this blindfold off."

"No, it stays on." He pulled me by my neck chain off the bed. A few steps away he stopped me and did something with the chain, making me stand in one place. He stripped my clothes off. I tried to resist but he hit my arms, slapped my face, told me to stand still. I did. Stripped, my arms were pulled up over my head and he clicked on some steel cuffs. He walked away, and I felt the cuffs being pulled upward until I was standing on my tiptoes.

He put cuffs, leg irons I later learned, on my ankles and put a rubber pad of some sort in my mouth between my teeth.

"Bite down on the pad, girl, so you won't bite your tongue off. This will hurt but you must learn quickly that we mean business and that you will do as instructed without hesitation"

So saying the sadistic bastard whipped me mercilessly from my feet up to my neck, on my back and then my front, focusing on my belly, groin and breasts. I have never experienced such pain; I screamed as loud as I could. I begged, pleaded -- fainted.

I awoke, naked, stretched out on the bed, leather cuffs on my wrists and ankles securing me to the bed corners -- still blindfolded. The two men then raped me, taking turns, one after another as their erections revived. It seemed like hours -- it probably was. I got sore. I cried "enough! Stop! Please stop! I'm getting sore! It hurts! You're hurting me! Please stop!"

Slap, slap, slap! "Shut up!"

One spoke. "Lets string her up again and fuck her from both ends."

They released me from the bed, dragged me a few feet away, tied my wrists together and hoisted me off my feet. One spread my legs, entered my vagina, thrusting brutally without pity. I pleaded. "Please, my arms hurt, my wrists hurt!"

"Wrap your legs around me bitch, take the load off your arms."

I wrapped my legs around him and the other man thrust his prick into my anus. It hurt terribly, I screamed -- they laughed -- thrust harder -- I screamed louder. In and out, they developed a rhythm. I cried, moaned -- it hurt so much.
"Please, please." I pleaded. "Stop, please, you're killing me."
They thrust more, finally had their orgasms, one after the other, They pulled out, left me hanging, dripping, bleeding, crying.
I heard a door slam -- I hung there. Oh the pain! My arms hurt so bad! I was still blindfolded. Oh God! What next?

It seemed like an eternity when they returned, untied me, carried me to the bed and put a chain around my neck.

"OK girl, rest a while. You are chained by your neck, don't bother trying to move, just rest, we'll be back after a while for some more fun."

They came back after a while and one said, "Take her ring off!"

"No please, that's my engagement ring."

Slap, whack! "You won't need it any longer. Where did you buy it?"

I had the presence of mind to lie, "We bought it in New York from a diamond merchant my fiancé knows."

"Which one, where?"

"I don't know -- in the diamond district -- there are dozens."

They pulled my ring off, left. I lay there, naked, chained by my neck. I cried -- continually.

Later they entered.

One said, "Your pussy's been well used, bitch -- now your mouth. We'll see how good you are at sucking cock. Remember the whipping you got earlier? If you bite either of us we'll string you up and whip you until you bleed. Now, off the bed and onto your knees!"

I squirmed off the bed, knelt down on the floor. They cuffed my wrists behind me, cuffed my ankles together and took turns raping my face. They came in my mouth again and yet again, making me swallow. Finally tiring, they picked me up, still cuffed, still chained by my neck, and dumped me on the bed.

"Please, I have to pee."

"Oh shit, the bitch has to pee! Take her cuffs off and her blindfold." One said to the other.

They removed my cuffs and blindfold and pointed me to the bathroom, not far from the bed. I looked around at my surroundings, went to the bathroom, sat, peed, wiped, and sat until one of them became impatient and dragged me off the john by my neck chain.

My captors were average looking men in their thirties I guessed, and the room I was in was enormous. There were bondage -- some actual torture -- devices at one end of the room, the bed -- my bed! -- at the other end, and then the bathroom. It was not really a bathroom, just all the facilities in the open. The shower had a curtain to keep water constrained but other than that there was no privacy.

I had been taken to Hell! I am in Hell!

They dragged me around the room, showing me my limits of travel. One said, "Lets put a waist chain on her, I like the fully chained look."

So they locked a chain around my waist and locked the other end to a heavy ring embedded in the concrete wall. I didn't think I could ever get it loose and they would see that I was trying. Anyway I was terrified, not knowing whether I had long to live or not. I just broke down and cried.

"Shut up girl! I don't want to hear any weeping -- it annoys me -- you don't want to annoy me!"

I looked at my captors. One had brown hair; the other blond. They never used each others' names. I began to think of them simply as brown and blond. My brown and blond sadists!!!

"Please, I'm hungry and thirsty!"

"Shut up -- later -- maybe!" They left. I lay on the bed, pulled some covers over me, cried myself to sleep.

The next morning blond came in.

"Listen up bitch! Here is the morning drill! When you hear the alarm ring, you will get up, go to the bathroom, clean yourself -- that includes an enema -- make yourself look halfway decent and go to that pole and place your wrists in those cuffs you see hanging from the top of the pole. You have one hour to get ready. You will then receive your morning wake up flogging and then have breakfast. You will be strapped/tied/chained to that chair at that table while you eat. No, it is not necessary, but we like doing it and we will do it as long as we like. You better hope that we don't get tired of you."

"Please, what do want of me? When may I go home? I miss my fiancé? Please! Please!"

"Oh, shut up, get to the bathroom!"

I got up, off the bed, started for the bath room? just an open set of facilities. He urged me on with a whack on my thighs with what looked like a dog whip. I yelped, hustled to get ready. He watched me -- I was so embarrassed, humiliated, but I gave myself an enema, washed, showered, and combed and brushed my hair. I turned, looked at blond and asked, "Should I put makeup on?"

Thinking, he said, "Later, first, your morning flogging. Hold your wrists out in front of yourself." He looped some white rope around my wrists, dragged me to a point under a steel hook, looped and tied the rope to the hook, then using some kind of winch, hoisted me off the floor. I cried out that it hurt.

He said, "shut up, this is going to hurt more. So saying, he started to hit me with a whip thing he called a flogger. He hit me mostly on my ass but also on my breasts and legs."

I screamed from the pain and screamed until I fainted.

He stopped, and I gradually revived, pleaded with him to let me down. He let me hang there for a while he left the room. He returned later with a tray of food for my breakfast. He put the tray down on a table, let me down and took the rope off my wrists. He told me to go to the bath area to make up. "You look like shit, girl, do some makeup."

"I don't have any makeup except what little I had in my purse -- I don't have my purse. Do you have it?"

"No, you dropped it when we grabbed you. Write down what you need. I'll see about it."

"I need pencil and paper. May I put some clothes on?"

"No, not yet, I will decide when -- and what. Sit at this table.", he gestured at a small table nearby.

I sat down at the table; the chair was constructed and equipped for bondage and maybe even torture. I was scared to death. I sat with trepidation, urged on with the dog whip.

He cuffed my ankles, put a strap around my legs above my knees, strapped my waist to the chair back and locked my neck chain to the top of the chair. My arms were free to feed myself but I was warned not to try and get loose from the straps. What good would it do? I was now chained -- neck to chair -- and my waist and neck chains were still locked to the wall ring. I sat, waiting for permission to eat. I was so hungry and thirsty. He told me to eat. At least the bastards could cook eggs properly. I ate as though I had been starved as indeed I was, for hours, and I had been raped, beaten and raped again. After I finished eating he brought me paper and pencil. I wrote a list of makeup items some Kotex and a comb and brush that I would need.

He took my list, took the tray away, moved the table away from me. He removed my neck chain but replaced it with a metal device he called a stock. This stock fastened around my neck, it was suspended by chains from a beam in the ceiling and had cuffs at the ends for my wrists. He released me from the chair and stood me between two posts. He winched the chains holding the stock and I was slowly pulled up until I was standing on my toes. He smiled, walked over to a wall, picked a whip off it and returned. He stood in front of me, idly tapping the whip against his thigh.

I pleaded, " You already beat me, can't you leave me alone? Please."

He didn't speak, he hit me -- across my labia. I screamed. "Please."
He hit my rear, my thighs, my labia. I screamed and fainted again.
When I came to, he was fingering my pussy then cupped my breasts in his hands. Again he fingered my pussy, inserting one then two then three fingers.

He took my ankles, pulled them up to the poles and tied them there. It hurt, since I now hung by my neck and wrists in that metal yoke. My pussy, now stretched open was raped again. My neck was bouncing up and down as I was being fucked and hurt more and more. I howled, cried, screamed, begged for him to stop -- to no avail.

He left me, hanging there, yoked, with my ankles tied to the adjacent poles -- the chains holding the yoke. My neck hurt. I tried to relieve the pain by pushing down with my ankles but this was so tiring I gave up and suffered the neck pain. Shortly the guy with brown hair entered bringing with him a Great Dane puppy. He stood in front of me and said, "This puppy is your friend, you will feed him, water him, make him your best friend. We will walk him. You don't think we'd let you out, do you?"

He tied the pup in a corner. Later he brought in a bed and bowls for the pup. Then he returned to me, still hanging, and raped me, first vaginally then anally, finally vaginally with an orgasm. I pleaded with him to let me down, I hurt so much. He released me and sent me over to pet the dog and get acquainted with him. I wondered why in the hell they gave me a mutt to keep me company. I petted the pup, he seemed to like me. I poured some food into his bowl and filled the other bowl with water.

The next morning the scene repeated. I washed, combed my hair and when brown entered, I went to the pole and put my wrists in the cuffs. He flogged my back, made me turn and flogged my front, paying special attention to my breasts and pussy. I screamed and pleaded. What use was it?

Later in the day they both returned; I suspect they had jobs -- they were too young to be retired. I was resting in bed. They rolled me over onto my belly, cuffed my hands behind me and locked on the blindfold. They unlocked my neck and waist chains and carried me to a bench specially designed for fucking. They laid me down on it, strapped me to it with ankle, leg, thigh and body straps. They pulled them tight, very tight.

I pleaded -- what else? "Please, they're too tight!" They pulled them tighter.

Once positioned, my pussy poised, my mouth available I was fucked again both from the rear and mouth. Blond rammed his cock into my pussy, Brown shoved his cock down my throat. I choked, gagged, and finally was forced to swallow. They changed ends, brown fucked me anally; blond made me suck his cock to a climax. Finished, they walked off to get a drink. I asked for some water. They threw a cup of water on me, laughed and blond picked up a flogger and beat me again.

Day followed day of morning beatings, inadequate food, and rapes, morning and night. Forced to suck cock morning and night, morning and night. Beatings, chains -- no hope -- I felt like dying but I wanted to live, I wanted to return to my baby -- my fiancé -- my beloved man.

Weeks followed; the puppy was growing, we became close, we were each others companion. The morning beatings lessened in intensity, became almost perfunctory, but the rapes and cock suckings did not decrease.

Brown walked in one day, I think it was Saturday, and told me that things were about to change.

I looked at him fearing that they were going to kill me. He told me that I was going to perform for a select group of men; he and blond would fuck me and force me to suck cock for the pleasure of the attendees. He indicated that I might also perform with some of the men attending the show. He told me to clean myself up and dress with clothing he would bring in later, not forgetting to take an enema since it was certain that I would do anal as well as vaginal intercourse.

I showered, cleaned myself, did my hair, made myself up as best I could with what makeup they bought for me and waited for brown to bring clothing. I thought about the possibility of whispering my plight to any man I got close to. Around noon brown walked in with some things for me to wear. He handed me panties, bra, stockings, garter belt and very high heeled shoes with locking ankle straps. He had me dress and removed my neck chain, replacing it with a wide metal collar. He demonstrated the collar's use by pressing a button on a remote control. A sudden surge of pain made me collapse to the floor, screaming. I grabbed at the collar but could do nothing to alleviate the excruciating pain. He turned off the collar, stopping the pain. "See bitch,
behave for us, for our customers, or you will get more of the same. Understood?"

"Yes," I cried. "Please don't do it again, I'll do whatever you want, no problem, please don't do it again. It hurt terribly."

"Girl, stand up, walk! I want to see you walk in those heels. You will look good for our performance this afternoon or else. Since we don't want you recognized, I'll put a latex hood on your head."

I walked back and forth, getting used to the heels. I had always worn heels but none this high and it took some time for me to feel comfortable in them and walk with confidence.

Brown removed my waist chain, substituting it with a standard belt with cuffs used on prisoners, the difference being my wrists were cuffed behind me preventing me from doing anything such as escaping. He added, for fun he said, leg irons. He just liked to see me walk in them.

When blond entered, he brought the latex hood and put it on my head. I had eye holes, breathing holes and a large opening for my mouth -- reason obvious. Blond reminded me not to speak or be beaten.

They stood me at the door to welcome the clients (johns?). I was to say hello, come in please and sit down, the show will begin shortly. Six men filed in, I recognized none of them. Blond beckoned to me, I walked over to him. He uncuffed my wrists one at a time putting suspension cuffs on my wrists and linking the cuffs to a chain hanging from above.
When both wrists were suspended, he explained to the audience that I would be hung, spread and raped. Yes raped! She does not want to be raped but she will be.

They pulled me up by the chains until my feet were off the floor, removed the leg irons, put cuffs on each ankle and pulled them to adjacent poles. I was effectively spread-eagled in air. Brown and blond removed their clothes, brought their pricks to erection and entered me; brown in my vagina, blond in my anus. I cried, pleaded, but they thrust into me brutally then attained a rhythm of in out, in out until they came. They pulled out, leaving me hanging and dripping. The audience applauded!

"Well men! More? Who would like to flog her? Two of you? OK! One for the front, one for the back! Careful now, don't hit her above the shoulders."

Two men came over, picked up floggers and started to flog me. Gently at first until they had the feel of it, then harder and harder until I screamed with each strike. They hit every inch of my body, concentrating on my groin and breasts and buttocks. I fainted and they stopped..

Brown said, "Would anyone like to fuck her?"

A volunteer stood up, then another.

"OK guys, which end?"

"I'll do ass, gimme some lube." The other said, "OK I'll do the cunt."

They raped me. And they raped me.

"Any more?"

No answers. Blond let me down; they strapped me to a special bondage table, legs spread. They tilted the table for easy viewing by the audience. They then entertained the audience by pushing bigger and bigger dildos into my vagina. I cried and squirmed. The audience thought it was great that I liked it so much -- I didn't like it, I was trying to ease the stress but they thought I was really getting off on it. They thought I was putting on a show for them.

"OK men", said blond, "now another treat." He hung me by my wrists again and he and brown pulled onto me a pair of dildo panties that had two dildos, one anal and one vaginal. Both were large and contained remotely controlled vibrators. They let me down, told me to stand.

"Now men, as you can see, the lovely lady has her ass and cunt sealed up with her special panties that she loves so well. We are going to pass her around to you guys for your pleasure. Share now! You may kiss her nipples, squeeze her breasts, kiss her, and play with her vibrators. Oh, yeah, she'll also suck cock if you wish."

They weren't asked twice. They all jumped up, circled me, brought their cocks out and one by one I sucked them all to climaxes. After getting sucked off, they took turns holding me on their laps, caressing my breasts, sucking my nipples, spanking me and then, when revived, having me suck them off again.

"Guys", said brown, "let me cuff her while you are all resting." He knelt me, cuffed my ankles together, tightly together, and put a stock on my neck with my wrists in cuffs at the stock ends. While I was kneeling, they took turns fiddling with the vibrator control. I reacted by squirming and I found myself enjoying the experience although I realized I should not -- I was a prisoner.

Every weekend after that, I was the center of attraction, being raped, forced to suck cock for varying numbers of attendees, being tied in numerous positions, many quite stressful.
During the week, I was raped repeatedly by brown and blond. Four months into my captivity I still did not know their names.

Up to now I had been involved in group sessions. Now they decided to rent me out on an individual basis; i.e. forced prostitution for money.
Blond walked in to my prison, my humiliating stage on which I was forced to do degrading things. Degrading since they were forced, not voluntary. I would do and have done many of the same things with my fiancé. He announced the new policy. "From now on", he said, "you will provide sexual entertainment for selected customers. We will carefully vet the clients, allowing only the best to be with you."

"Please, please don't let them torture me, hurt me. I'll do anything but please, make sure I'll be safe."

"Don't worry, you're our meal ticket, we don't want you hurt. You will be occupied about four days a week, all afternoon with one client. You will not be hooded, the clients want to see you; they want a romantic atmosphere but they also want to play bondage games -- thus you will still be confined to this room. You will do as they ask; poor reports will result in severe beatings. The clients have been carefully vetted; they know that you are a captive, an unwilling participant, so there's no point in your telling them that you are a prisoner. I remind you again to look willing and happy or there will be severe punishments including electrical torture as well as beatings."

"Weekends will remain group sessions. Understood? Well?"

I shrugged my shoulders, hung my head, said, "Yes."

Sunday night after the usual group rape blond and brown rearranged the room, making it into a romantic setting with fine rugs, sofas, accent lighting and soft music. They brought in a wet bar with refrigerator, hooking them up to the necessary services. They finally gave me some decent clothes. A few lovely gowns, sexy lingerie, jewelry and shoes.

Monday morning arrived without the morning flogging. Brown raped me after tying me to the bed, stretching me painfully to the bed corners. He told me to get showered, cleaned in and out, dressed, and made up. I had a little breakfast and waited for the client to arrive.

Noon came; the client was brought in by blond who introduced him as Roy. Blond left and Roy and I looked at each other nervously, wondering.

"Hello again. I hope we'll have a good time -- I really just to make love and have some fun. I know that you are a prisoner, I can't help that but I will be gentle, loving and I hope that this will make up for that unfortunate reality."

I melted. "Oh god, Roy, that is so sweet of you. I was kidnapped months ago and treated badly, very badly and now they have decided to rent me out, needing the money. Yes, I will be good for you, I will do anything to make you happy."

We hugged, we kissed, I stroked his cock, it became erect very quickly. I took him to the bed and undressed him lovingly as he did me. I knelt before him, kissed his erect prick, took it in my mouth, sucked it and thrust my head onto his cock until it was all in my mouth. I felt him tense -- I stopped -- I didn't want him to orgasm yet.

"You were about to spurt, Roy, I wanted you to save it, I want to please you all afternoon."

"No problem, I can have three or four orgasms in a five hour period, but thanks for thinking of me. What's your name?"

"I'm afraid to tell you, they might hear me and punish me with beatings and electrical shocks."

"Oh god, I didn't realize they were so bad. Whisper it in my ear, I won't tell."

"OK, I'll tell you but continue to call me girl or bitch but not my name -- I'm Janet."

"OK girl. Lets fuck. I want you to sit on me, lower yourself onto my cock, enjoy yourself."

It was a glorious afternoon; I loved to fuck (Jay, my fiancé knew that) and my john was gentle and loving, and in spite of the fact that I was a captive we had a great time. I felt free to enjoy myself for the first time since that night when they took me from the parking lot.

Roy left, telling me he wanted to return as soon as possible. We kissed, I held him tightly; I did care for him; I hoped he might be a way out.
Brown and blond let him out, locked the door behind him and proceeded to rape me. They were not gentle or loving. I think they hated me and treated me brutally even though I was subdued and compliant.

Tuesday brought a client quite the opposite of Roy. He was a sadist. He hung me by my wrists, flogged me and bit my nipples. I screamed, pleaded and blond, who was watching on closed circuit TV, entered and stopped the abuse. He told the client to stop since he had violated the agreement not to 'damage the goods'.

I thanked him for rescuing me but blond left and the client took my legs, tied my ankles to those poles as had my captors and raped me while I hung by my wrists. He held off having an orgasm so he could rape my anus. He thrust into me brutally without pity. He lowered me to the floor leaving my ankles tied to the poles then flogged my ass. He positioned my arms behind me, pulled them up until I was in position to suck him off. I hung there, in that painful position sucking him until he finally exploded in my mouth. More rapes completed that terrifying afternoon.

No more clients came that week. Of course I was raped morning and night by brown and blond and when the weekend approached they brought in a new device, a fucking machine with dildo attached. They taught me how to use it. I would lower myself onto the machine, impaling myself on the dildo. I would then turn on the machine and enjoy the vibrating dildo. I was told to do this for the audience while moaning with feigned pleasure. I was to put on a good act or as usual, suffer punishment after the audience left. This was to be just a part of the show; as before I would be suspended and raped by any and all; forced to kneel and suck for any and all.

For Sunday they had me dress somewhat differently. They had me wear thigh high stockings and they put ballet boots on me, knee length, and laced them up, putting metal locking bands on my ankles. I wore panties and bra and my punishment collar. I knew then that if I misbehaved during the show and its aftermath I would suffer great pain from the electrified collar. I had to learn to walk in the ballet boots. It was very difficult, but the erotic effect really pleased the audience. This time the clients fucked me in varying positions; some wanted me on the bed, some wanted me on the fucking bench, strapped down while I was fucked both cunt and mouth. A couple wanted me hung, having me wrap my legs around them taking the stress off my wrists and arms. After the show, blond and brown both raped me. I was forced to keep the boots on and they made me walk as fast as I could for their pleasure. This erotic scene quickly brought them to erections and they started over again, suspending me and raping me.

The next few weeks were filled with afternoon clients, some brutal, some gentle, and the never failing brutal rapes by blond and brown.

One morning about five months into my captivity blond entered and I told him that the mutt, Duke, was starting to hump my leg. I noticed that he was starting to get erections. Blond was excited by this and told me that beginning next week, Duke would be added to the show. Duke was going to fuck me.

"NO!" I screamed, "Not the dog! How could you be so cruel? No! No! No!"

Blond just 'hmphd', walked out and returned shortly with brown.

Without a word they grabbed me, put suspension cuffs on my ankles and suspended me upside down. Then they flogged me, concentrating on my breasts and groin. I screamed, pleaded.

"Will you shut up and behave or do we continue?"

"Let me down, please, I'll behave."

"OK, here's the drill: for the next week you will teach the mutt how to fuck you. He will fuck you facing you as you recline on a bench we are making for the show. You will also teach him how to fuck from behind, doggy fashion. We will strap you to a special bench designed for a dog fuck. This will tell the audience that this is an involuntary fuck -- a dog rape. You may not like it but it won't hurt you any more than any of the rapes you have enjoyed."

"You bastard, I have NOT enjoyed being raped."

Slap, whack, whack. "Shut up bitch or we'll string you up again. Get ready for next week!"

I spent the week training the mutt, Duke, to fuck me. He was eager and evidently loved it, fucking me repeatedly being ready almost every hour. I had to be careful not to let him pull out until his knot had diminished or it would have hurt me. It felt really good as it expanded in my cunt and I liked the feeling of all that dog sperm being spurted into me. I taught him to fuck me in the ass and again it was even more important not to let him pull out or that knot might tear my anus. Fucking the dog was much much better than being raped by either the customers or by brown and blond..

When the audience arrived I had dressed in a tweed business suit, medium heels and stockings and garter belt. I entered the stage from behind a screen, leading Duke by his leash. I led him up onto a low table, told him to stand while I washed his cock. As I washed it, it started to become erect and I took it in my mouth and sucked gently as the erection increased. I removed my tweed jacket and my skirt and panties. I stood in front of Duke so he could lick and sniff my cunt. I led him off the table over to a reclining bench where I lay down, placing my feet up on a couple of supports. I fingered my cunt, Duke watching, knowing he was next. I said, “Come on Duke boy, fuck me Duke, fuck me good.” Duke lifted his forelegs, placing them on my shoulders and started humping me while I guided his cock into my pussy. Once in he humped me rapidly, coming quickly then resting while his cock expanded and he spurted and drained his sperm into me. I had gotten over the strangeness of Duke fucking me and started to really enjoy it although I could not let my captors know. They thought I was just putting on a good show. It is said that a dog is mans’ best friend but Duke was really this woman’s very best friend. I much enjoyed the shows with Duke to the rapings by the audience members.

*********************************

Saturday morning two men walked into a jewelry store. They approached the clerk -- the owner -- and asked if he would buy a ring. The man explained that he and his fiancée had broken up. She had returned the ring, since it was expensive, and the man wanted to see about reselling it. The clerk asked why he did not take the ring back to the store where it was purchased and was told that the ring was purchased in a different state.

The clerk examined the ring, handed it back to the man, and said, "I can be interested, my colleague and I will make independent appraisals. Please, you hold the ring while I get him from the back. We never take jewelry away from the customer, to guarantee security for the customer. I'll be right back."

He walked into a back room and whispered quickly and quietly to his assistant, "call the police, the men out front have the ring purchased by Jay and Janet about six months ago. Recall that she went missing. Then come out and help me do an appraisal until the police come."

The two men set about doing their separate appraisals, doing their best not to look suspicious. The police arrived and the plot unraveled. The two men, under threat of trial for murder, led the police to the home where Janet had been held for many months.

In the house they found Janet, chained by the neck, naked, in her bed. They also found films and disks of Janet's forced prostitution and beatings, and the names of some of the customers.

Jay and Janet were tearfully reunited. Eventually numerous lawsuits gave compensation and closure to Janet's terrifying experience. Psychological assistance and counseling aided her in recovery, though she wondered if the nightmares would ever cease. Jay did his best to console her and love her, although it was difficult for Jay to come to grips with the horror that had befallen his loved one. They put off their marriage pending her mental and physical recovery. Janet, being a compassionate woman, volunteered to take the dog into her home to save it from the dog pound.

(c) Janet Baker

up
63 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Dark Matter

Hi Janet,

I like dark fantasies, but I confess I find the two stories I've read of yours darker than my norm. I like bondage stories and a bit of SM fantasy and so on but ... am I wrong in detecting something of a slightly misogynist streak in there?

But I'll read another story of yours if I spot one, coz the two so far have been varied. I'd just like to not see the women enduring such punishment without at least being devoped as richer and fuller characters.

The problem I have with this story is I don't have the feeling that the author is identifying with Janet, despite sharing her name: the violence seems too gleeful.

I suppose I'm misreading you?

I should add that I thought it was well edited and that I wasn't distracted by any typographical or grammatical bloopers.

ms slave;;;maybe

I've had fantasies like this.

In fact, right now, I am contemplating a 24/7 M/s relationship. Am I nuts? I think my writing while just as bent, is slightly less explicit.

Great writing skills though.

slave gwen