The Softening of Jessie - Part 14

Printer-friendly version

Suddenly a male model was called on the beach to do a take with one of the female models. Jessie's attention unknowingly switched focus from the girl on the beach to the male model. "Wow! That guy must have worked out tons to get that body!" he thought. As he watched the two partake in the photo session Jessie found himself observing an awful lot of the man. Look at those biceps and those abs…he felt himself getting a little flush. As Jessie continued to stare he found himself getting more and more aroused by the sight. His pretty painted hands found their way back to his chest and he began playing with his nipples. Whoa! Something about this felt very right indeed! He continued to caress his breasts as he stared down the male model. Look at how strong he is… amazing smile… what an ass!!!

The Softening of Jessie

Part 14

By AshleyTS


 
Jessie finished helping him mom clean up the broken plate and headed upstairs to listen to his room.

He turned on the television and his favorite show was on. Well perhaps it used to be his favorite show. It was the sport illustrated swimsuit edition and he used to do the deed every time it was on.

Out of routine, he ran and locked his door and sat on the bed as the first model was shown strutting her stuff on the beach. Jessie knew what to do next as he lifted his nightgown a bit and pulled his pantyhose and panties down to his knees.

He reached down to begin pleasuring himself but something wasn't normal it seemed. His little buddy had become extremely little… so much so, that it reminded him of how he was pre-puberty. He was a little confused by the whole situation but didn't really grasp the magnitude of it. It just seemed curiously odd is all.

Brushing it off, he began stroking while looking at the beautiful models. That was odd…no reaction at all. His little buddy wasn't
responding in the least. He stroked faster since it had been a while and perhaps he just needed to wake it up. This did nothing as well. In fact, the only thing that seemed to be moving and grooving was his chest. His vigorous action caused his chest to jiggle terribly.

Jessie figured he should lay off the intensity because he didn't want to irritate his swollen chest any. He reached up to see if any damage was done and felt around his chest. As he touched his nipples he realized how great it had felt in the shower a while back. He rubbed them a little more and grew more aroused. He looked at the beautiful women on the television and continued to fondle his breasts. Oddly though, these women weren't keeping his attention. They were definitely pretty and all but he didn't find them stimulating.

Jessie couldn't figure it out and pulled his pantyhose and panties back up as he had grown out of the mood. He sat there watching the models and admiring the way they moved, the way they talked, the way they looked. They were so elegant and feminine. Why didn't he ever notice this before when he watched the show?

Suddenly a male model was called on the beach to do a take with one of the female models. Jessie's attention unknowingly switched focus from the girl on the beach to the male model. "Wow! That guy must have worked out tons to get that body!" he thought. As he watched the two partake in the photo session Jessie found himself observing an awful lot of the man. Look at those biceps and those abs…he felt himself getting a little flush. As Jessie continued to stare he found himself getting more and more aroused by the sight. His pretty painted hands found their way back to his chest and he began playing with his nipples. Whoa! Something about this felt very right indeed! He continued to caress his breasts as he stared down the male model. Look at how strong he is… amazing smile… what an ass!!!

Suddenly Jessie felt a release as his body shivered and his toes curled. He felt tingly all over and was very shaky. What had just
happened? Did he get off to a guy? If anything seemed odd this one took the cake. He tried to wrap his head around it…why would he be aroused by a guy?

His thoughts however were quickly interrupted when he realized that he had a wet spot in his panties. What the heck?" he thought as he reached under his nightgown and felt the dampness. He had released fluid out of his little buddy despite the fact that it had not grown or responded at all. He didn't even realize anything had happened until he felt the wetness.

Crap! He quickly pulled his pantyhose and panties down…how would he explain this one? He threw them into the hamper and cleaned himself up. He remembered how sticky it used to be. Now it was like water which made for an easy cleanup at least. He could only hope he wouldn't get caught.

Jessie slipped on his powder blue pair of panties and the suntan sandal toe pantyhose and turned off the TV. He put on his headphones and drifted to sleep.

The next morning Amanda came in to wake her son. Now this was a sight to see! He lay there curled up on his side sleeping peacefully. His nightgown had hiked up around his waist leaving the world to see his behind. She was amazed at how his thighs and hips had filled out. He looked as natural as any girl his age. How did he fit into his boys clothes anymore she wondered? Jessie hips alone must have flared out 6 inches since the start of this. He looked like a pretty princess.

"Wake up sleepy head. You want to sleep your life away?"

"Yeah, yeah mom. I'm getting up," Jessie replied but soon found embarrassment when he realized his nightgown had ridden up and his
panties were exposed. He quickly tried to unravel his gown and pulled it down.

"It's ok sweetie, nightgowns tend to do that. I'm going down to fix breakfast. I'll see ya down there."

Jessie rose to his feet and called his new best friend Ashley to come over. She agreed and they all sat down for a great breakfast.

"Ashley ya wanna go hang out at the mall today? I haven't been there for a couple weeks and that was with your brother," Jessie stated.

"Hey, I spoke with Jason and he feels bad about the way he treated you. I made it perfectly clear that you are going through some issues and he better be supportive so you may get an apology soon." Ashley informed Jessie.

She had spoken with her brother and seeing that she had so much dirt on Jason he was left with very little choice but to
do whatever she asked of him. "The last thing Jessie needed was to be harassed by his former best friend." she thought.

"Now about the mall Jessie. You really expect me to go anywhere with you wearing those clothes???"

Jessie looked at what he had on. A baggy pair of jeans, a tattered t-shirt and worn out sneakers…why would she have a problem with that?

"If you want to hang out with me in public Jessie we'll have to make a stop by my house to get you something more appropriate to wear."

What did she mean? More appropriate?
 


To Be Continued...

 

up
80 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I've read most of this over

I've read most of this over on FM, and I always looked forward to new chapters.

As it turns out, I'm looking forward to the reposts here!

Thanks for a great story.

Shy

Jessie

Must look very pretty now. Wonder what Jason's reaction will be?
May Your Light Forever Shine

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Jessie might as well come

Jessie might as well come out and tell everyone he is now a girl, because by the time Ashley, his Mom and Grandmother get done with him that is what she will be.

Thing Is...

Jessie doesn't know he is psychologically a girl yet. Physically he is mixed in awareness.

 
Sephrena Lynn Miller
BigCloset TopShelf

time to bust her bubble

lisa charlene's picture

time for her to start accepting the changes here come the skirts and dresses sandals and heels boy is in for a surprise lol