The Softening of Jessie - Part 20

Printer-friendly version

As he looked at himself he remembered at how difficult it was to run earlier. Holy Moly! His ass was huge! He turned and twisted to get a better look, but whichever angle he had ended with, the same result. He had a big butt! Since when did he look like a pear? Hmmm, no wait...it wasn't a pear, he thought. His body reminded him of something else. That's it! An hourglass. He looked more like an hourglass in shape. How odd...he never thought of himself in that way!

He continued to stare, knowing in his gut that something was wrong. He knew that he looked different somehow, but he couldn't make sense of it. Was it his swollen chest? That might be it, but that was only a temporary problem, right? Sure his proportions had changed, but he really didn't have an issue with it, did he? This was getting frustrating. It was like knowing the answer to something and having it on the tip of your tongue, but not being able to remember it.

The Softening of Jessie

Part 20

By AshleyTS


 
"So is there anything else you want to do today Jess?" Ashley asked her feminine friend.

"Well we've done a lot! We have been here for 5 hours and I'm ready to go home," Jessie replied. It was an action packed day and he was ready to go home and relax.

"Okay, let's get out of here then."

The two left and walked home.

Jessie was surprised at the number of cars that honked as they were walking. Some people even made catcalls as they passed them. He thought of how rude it was for boys to do that to women. It was especially odd how they did it, even when Ashley was walking with a boy!

One car actually stopped up ahead and taunted them. Jessie had enough! He started running up to the car, ready to wup some butt, but found that the bumps on his chest had a mind of their own. As he ran his chest jiggled and bounced ferociously. In addition his ass seemed to have some extra weight on it as well and wouldn't move the way he was used to. He had to quickly adjust the way he ran to minimize the action in an effort to not give his swollen chest away. The boys taunted even more now as one yelled, "Shake it baby! Let me see that jiggle!"

Jessie adjusted his running style to minimize the bounce and began charging the car once again. He had to run more gingerly, extending his arms out a bit and bending them at the elbow. He held his hands open and bent them slightly upward at the wrist. This seemed to help a bit with the jiggling and as he neared the car the boys blew a kiss at him and sped off.

"Don't let them bother you Jess. The more upset you get, the more fun those jerks have," Ashley advised. She did find herself giggling a bit at how he pranced more than ran and how his new curves dictated him to a feminine gait.

"I'm just pissed off that guys can be so mean to you! They are just lucky they sped off is all."

The two headed to their houses without any more incidents and went their separate ways.

As Jessie entered his house, his mom and grandma stood in dead silence. They beheld a teenage girl in a girl's top, girl's shorts and pantyhose encased legs, carrying a Victoria Secrets bag.

"What's wrong mom?" Jessie asked. His mom and grandma both looked like they had seen a ghost.

"Oh, nothing sweetie. Wow, so Ashley took you shopping I see," Amanda replied.

"Yeah, we had so much fun mom!"

"I can see... Oh honey, you got your ears pierced?"

"Yeah, Ashley talked me into it. I thought it was going to hurt a lot more than it did. It didn't hurt at all actually, but I cried like a baby."

The women looked in awe at how their teenager had changed so dramatically.

"Oh you poor thing. You ears look very pretty though. You have new clothes too."

"Yeah, Ashley actually let me borrow some clothes from her closet, but I got really hot, because I was wearing my pantyhose under the jeans. She was so cool, cause she bought me these shorts, and she also bought me some really nice bras and panties!" Jessie explained as he had a hard time containing his excitement.

"Victoria Secret... You are lucky to have a friend like her. So how do you feel about wearing those clothes?" Amanda questioned.

"I really like them mom. They fit me a lot better than my old clothes, plus I like the design."

"Oh, I forgot to tell you about a boy I met too. He was so sweet mom! His name is Scott and he and I are new friends now. He's the total opposite of Jason. He found out that I was wearing pantyhose and a bra and he didn't judge me for it. He still wants to hang out!"

"Well he sounds nice dear... just be careful around him, Ok?" grandma advised.

"Oh, I will."

Jessie went on to explain the happenings of the day with his family over dinner. He then retired to his room.

He sat on his bed and got ready for bed. He took off his shoes and pulled down his shorts. He slid his pantyhose down his legs and removed his top. Jessie unhooked his bra, surprising himself a little with how skillfully he managed that task. Finally his let his panties drop to the floor.

He caught a glimpse of himself in the full length mirror on the back of his door as he was walking to the shower.

Wow! His chest had become very swollen, which alarmed him quite a bit. He walked closer to the mirror and studied himself. Not only were two rather large bumps protruding from his chest, but his nipples had grown tremendously as well. In addition the pink outside area around his nipples had developed into the size of half dollars.

Holding his hand at the base he gently cupped his flesh and was taken aback that he could only hold half of the swollen softness in his hand. His flesh was so supple and soft and felt so fatty. It definitely wasn't muscular. In fact, he didn't realize that his arms had grown so pencil thin either. There wasn't any definition at all in his upper torso.

On the other hand, his lower torso seemed to have grown quite a bit. He was proud of his small waist, but was surprised at how much his hips and upper legs curved out from his body. His legs definitely had more meat on them! He faintly remembered having a v-shape, where his shoulders were much broader than his hips. Now, however, his hips seemed to be just as wide as his shoulders. Very strange, isn't it?

As he looked at himself he remembered at how difficult it was to run earlier. Holy Moly! His ass was huge! He turned and twisted to get a better look, but whichever angle he had ended with, the same result. He had a big butt! Since when did he look like a pear? Hmmm, no wait...it wasn't a pear, he thought. His body reminded him of something else. That's it! An hourglass. He looked more like an hourglass in shape. How odd...he never thought of himself in that way!

He continued to stare, knowing in his gut that something was wrong. He knew that he looked different somehow, but he couldn't make sense of it. Was it his swollen chest? That might be it, but that was only a temporary problem, right? Sure his proportions had changed, but he really didn't have an issue with it, did he? This was getting frustrating. It was like knowing the answer to something and having it on the tip of your tongue, but not being able to remember it.

As he ravaged his brain, looking for an answer, his eyes drifted to his penis. He had completely forgotten about his penis. How weird is that? Surely it used to be his best friend! How did something so small ever keep his attention for any amount of time? He held it between his thumb and index finger. He giggled at the size of it. It must have only protruded an inch from his body. Didn't he have balls? He pondered that question as he searched under his stub. He found two sacs, which had shriveled up, and clung tightly to his underside, but no balls. He flicked his penis blankly, wondering why such a small thing would be there in the first place. Who knows? Maybe he had grown up a bit and since he was now hanging with Ashley he didn't need to focus on whacking off anymore.

He admired his earrings before taking his shower, putting on his nightgown, slipping his headphones on, and drifting to sleep.
 


To Be Continued...

 

up
95 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Alone

Jessie may be an amusing joke to Granma and the girls, but it sounds like they've pretty much killed any chance he'll EVER have children. Quite a grim joke to do to someone who is unawares.

hm

Well i just read this all today... i love it! Good writing and keeps me gripped.. interesting twist too.
As for the potency issue... do you think the resulting girl will want to get her 'end away' and have kids that way?