The Softening of Jessie - Part 29

Printer-friendly version

One thing that made him uncomfortable however was all the strange looks he would get from boys. Girls didn't even seem to notice him but the boys kept staring him down. They did seem friendly though so he didn't feel threatened.

"Looking good" "Like that suit on you" "Hey girls, looking fine today" where some of the remarks from the boys who passed.

Jessie began to feel very good about himself. He wasn't used to all the attention and he found it nice. His step had a little more bounce in it...his ass gained a little more wiggle when he walked. He found that he enjoyed the attention.

The Softening of Jessie

Part 29

By AshleyTS


 
Ashley came over a short time later.

"Alright Jessica, are you ready to have some fun in the sun?"

"Yes I am. You're still on that Jessica kick huh?"

"Yep, I think it suits you," Ashley teased.

"Sure it does...not!" Jessie replied.

"So your mom is gonna drive us to the water park. I've got some sun screen but we need some towels and you're gonna need a swim suit."

"Cool. I'll grab some towels and I have a swim suit," Jessie replied as he ran into the hall closet and grabbed some towels.

He grabbed his swim trunks out of his dresser and headed downstairs.

"Ok, I've got the towels and my trunks."

"Um dear, you're not gonna be able to wear those today," Ashley interrupted. She giggled a little at his cluelessness.

"Why not? I always wear these trunks."

"Well, things have changed a bit since the last time you wore those I think."

"Huh?" Jessie asked. He didn't register what the issue was. These were his favorite swimming trunks.

"Ok, well then go change into your trunks then," Ashley said. She was still amazed at times at how he was so unaware of the massive changes his body had undergone.

Jessie hopped upstairs and returned a few minutes later. He was wearing his trunks and a white t-shirt.

"So that's what you're gonna wear then?" Ashley asked.

"Yeah, well I'm going to take off my shirt when I get there."

"Is that so? I think that the park officials may have an issue with that. In fact they will kick you out of there if you go topless dear."

"But I never wear a shirt," Jessie started feeling a tad confused.

"Sweetie you have breasts. You need to cover them up in public. Even if you wear that white shirt you are going to get in trouble. Once that shirt gets wet you will be able to see through it. Sorry but we can't go unless you wear something that covers your chest better."

Jessie was now very confused. He knew he had breasts but he knew that boys usually wore swim trunks and did not cover their chests. He was a boy, but he also had breasts. He better do what Ashley said he figured. She hadn't steered him wrong so far.

"Ok, well what should I wear then?"

"I just so happened to bring a couple options," Ashley stated as she pulled a one piece Women's swimsuit which was light pink with a yellow flower pattern and a two piece bikini which was black.

"Which one do you like? The two piece will give you a better tan, but the one piece may be better if you want to go on some water slides."

"Wait a minute. I'm not wearing a girl's swimsuit! No way," Jessie objected.

"What's the big deal Jess? The two piece is just like your bra and panties except it is made to be worn outside. The one piece is similar to your workout leotard. Seriously Hun."

When Ashley put it that way it made perfect sense to Jessie.

"What are you going to wear?" he asked.

"I'm wearing a one piece cause I'm going down some water slides."

"I'll wear a one piece too then."

"Ok, well I'm wearing mine under my clothes so why don't you put this one on. You can wear your swim trunks over it if you want."

Jessie went into the restroom and stripped. He stepped into the one piece suit and pulled it up. It was very snug and clung to his curves. He lifted the shoulder straps and adjusted his breasts. He stepped into his swim trunks and put his white shirt on.

"All ready," he proclaimed as he stepped out.

"Great! Let's go"

Jessie's mom drove the two to the water park and gave them some spending money. She loved the conversation in the car. There was a lot of giggling and just plain silliness. Whenever you have a car full of women it gets giddy.

The two entered the water park. It was very busy but looked like so much fun! Ashley took Jessie over to the lockers and they took off their shorts and tops.

Jessie looked at Ashley and what she was wearing. He also saw some other girls running around in their swim suits. He looked at himself in his one piece suit. He then saw the boys in the park in their trunks running around without their tops on. Their swimming attire was very different from his even though he was a boy like them. Why was he wearing a swimsuit that looked like the girls at the water park? He thought about it for a minute as he looked down.

Breasts! That's why he was wearing a swimsuit like the girls. He had to cover his chest. If he didn't have breasts he would be wearing his regular swimming trunks. He was sure the other boys in the park would be cool with that. He figured that any other boys at the park with breasts were wearing girl's swimsuits also.

The two put sunscreen on each other. Jessie noticed that when Ashley was putting sun lotion on him that a group of teenage boys were looking at them. One of the boys said something and the others began laughing.

"Why are those boys laughing at us Ashley?"

"Boys are immature Jess. They are also perverts," she replied. She knew the boys were making crude comments about her rubbing suntan lotion on another girl's body.

They proceeded to go on a few slides and Jessie was having the best time ever!

One thing that made him uncomfortable however was all the strange looks he would get from boys. Girls didn't even seem to notice him but the boys kept staring him down. They did seem friendly though so he didn't feel threatened.

"Looking good" "Like that suit on you" "Hey girls, looking fine today" where some of the remarks from the boys who passed.

Jessie began to feel very good about himself. He wasn't used to all the attention and he found it nice. His step had a little more bounce in it...his ass gained a little more wiggle when he walked. He found that he enjoyed the attention.

"Everyone is so nice here Ashley! This is fun!" Jessie gushed.

"Well you are pretty Jess. You're getting a lot of attention because you are attractive."

"Thanks! It's kind of weird that boys notice that I'm good looking but I'm not getting any comments from girls. Maybe they are shy around such beauty."

"Ummmm, yeah. OK Jess"

The two got in line for the free fall slide. It was a long line but from what they had heard it was well worth the wait.

As they stood in line a couple of the boys in front of them struck up a conversation.

"Hey my name is Rick and this is my buddy Bryan," one of the boys said.

"I'm Jessica and this is my best friend Ashley," Jessie replied.

Ashley thought it was funny for Jessie to introduce himself as Jessica. He really did have a great sense of humor.

They chatted until they reached the top. Jessie stood at the opening which looked like a dark cylinder. He was officially scared.

"That looks nuts!" he exclaimed to the slide monitor.

"Don't worry girl. I've been on this slide tons of times. It's not that bad after the first time," the attendant said with a wink. How strange was that?

Jessie entered the cylinder and slid down the slide screaming like a girl the whole time until Splash! Wow, how fun was that!

He got out of the water and looked around for Ashley as he pulled the giant wedgie out of his behind.

"Jessie!" Ashley exclaimed from the edge of the pool. Dang, he didn't hear her.

"Jessie!" she exclaimed again. He must be able to hear her she thought. Were his ears clogged with water?

She got out of the pool and approached him.

"Hey what's up Jessie? Did that slide rattle your hearing or something? I was calling your name from right over there."

"I didn't hear you and why are you calling me Jessie anyways? Can I call you Ashton?" Jessie joked.

"Ummmm, what should I be calling you then?" Ashley asked.

"OK then. I think you are the one who is a bit disoriented from the slide Ashley. You can call me Jessica if you want. It is my given name after all," he said in a sarcastic tone.

"You gotta be kidding me," Ashley said as she laughed out loud at this sudden change.

"Let's go on some more slides then Jessica!"

"Cool!"
 


To Be Continued...

 

up
96 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos