The Softening of Jessie - Part 35

Printer-friendly version

Jason, on the other hand, was going through the roof. He was pressing up against the beautiful girl from behind. He tried to keep his mind from wandering as he showed her what to do. He wasn't very successful as he grew very excited. He quickly tried to show Jessie how to putt to avoid the embarrassment of his growing excitement.

Jason's instruction made sense! He was so cool Jessie thought. Did Jason have a roll of quarters in his pocket or something? Jessie wondered as he felt the hardness in Jason's pants press up against his rear end. He must have those quarters to play in the arcade later Jessie figured.

"Got it?" Jason asked as he quickly backed away hoping his pretty friend didn't realize that she had just given him a major boner.

...You know, I wish that I had Jessie as a girl!...

The Softening of Jessie

Part 35

By AshleyTS


 
The two headed over to the miniature putting course. Jessie was so happy with how the day was going so far. He was befuddled as to why he could not remember how throw a baseball, but the fact that Jason seemed to genuinely like him again more than made up for that. It was just like the old days again and he was hoping it would stay that way.

"I'm going to use the restroom real quick," Jessie told Jason.

"Oh ok. I'll join ya. I gotta go too," Jason responded.

As they headed to the restrooms it dawned on Jessie that he had to use the girl's restroom. He remembered what Ashley had told him about not being able to use the Men's restroom if he was wearing a skirt or a dress. Crap! What was Jason going to think? Did Jason know that boy's who wore dresses or skirts had to use the girl's restroom? Panic began to set it for Jessie. He didn't want Jason to think he was a sissy for going to the girl's room. He should have worn pants or shorts!

Jessie looked down at his outfit wondering if he could justify a Men's room visit. He glanced at his black nylons-clad legs brushing his pleated skirt. He thought about the symbols on the restroom doors. Men's equals pants...Women's equals dress. Damn! There was no escaping it. He would have to use the Women's restroom.

He thought about maybe holding it. How long could he go? He thought about what would be more embarrassing...using the Women's room or peeing his panties? Okay, Jessie you gotta just man-up and tell Jason!

"Umm, I gotta use the girl's restroom...gulp...Ok?" Jessie stammered.

"Yeah, cool. I'll meet you out here," Jason replied thinking nothing of the girl telling him she was going to the restroom.

He took that in stride, Jessie thought. It didn't even seem to faze Jason.

Jessie ducked into the girl's room while Jason used the Men's. There was a line of 6 girls waiting in line. Jessie found out first hand that girls take longer than boys. As he admired the cute skirt the girl in front of him had on he began to grow impatient. He thought about Jason probably already being done and waiting outside for him. Maybe he should have worn pants so that he could have used the men's room.

He finally reached the front of the line, did his business and met Jason outside.

"Sorry it took so long. There was a line," Jessie apologized.

"Sometimes I wonder what you girls do in there," Jason joked. "Ready to play some golf?"

"Yes I am. I've never played miniature golf though. Have you?"

"I must say that I am somewhat of a miniature golf pro. I'll try to take it easy on you though." Jason teased the pretty girl.

"Oh really? I'll have you know that I'm a fast learner so watch out."

"Hey you two. Perfect timing!" Ashley yelled. "Let's play teams."

The four got their putters and golf balls and headed for the first tee. Jessie chose the pink putter of course.

"Wanna play boys against girls or what?" Rick asked.

"How about Jessica and I team up against you two?" Jason replied.

"It's on!"

Ashley went first, followed by Jason. Rick followed. They all looked like they had played golf before. Jessie was a little nervous as he positioned himself over the ball at the tee. He bent over at the waist keeping his knees pretty straight. He did a practice stroke feeling a little uncomfortable.

Ashley noticed the two boy's eye dart straight at Jessie's butt. She gave herself a little giggle as she found out why. With Jessie bent over the way he was his short skirt really rode up his behind exposing a good portion of his nylon covered ass. Wow. With the thong panties she lent Jessie it looked like he wasn't wearing any underwear. Ashley elbowed Rick and smacked her brother for being such dogs. They both shrugged at her wondering what they were supposed to do when a pretty girl bends over like that.

Jessie putted the ball which pathetically went off line. What was wrong with his athletic skills lately? He was always such a natural at the physical stuff but today he was just sad.

"Hey Jess!" Ashley whispered as she walked up to him, "Be careful about how you bend over when you are wearing a short skirt. Everyone and their
mother could see your panties on that last putt."

"Really?" Jason blushed. "I really don't know how to do this putting thing."

Jason overheard the conversation and decided that he could help.

"Can I show you how to putt Jessica? You need to bend your knees instead of keeping them straight. You looked to stiff. Then you need to putt with your shoulders instead of being so wristy."

Jessie tried to follow Jason's instructions over the next putt as he did some practice strokes. He was very self-conscious about his short skirt now.

"Here, can I show you?" Jason asked as he walked behind Jessie and wrapped his arms around him. He grabbed Jessie hands and tried to show him how to swing the putter like a pendulum.

Jessie didn't think anything of this. His former best friend was just trying to show him the correct way to hit the golf ball.

Jason, on the other hand, was going through the roof. He was pressing up against the beautiful girl from behind. He tried to keep his mind from wandering as he showed her what to do. He wasn't very successful as he grew very excited. He quickly tried to show Jessie how to putt to avoid the embarrassment of his growing excitement.

Jason's instruction made sense! He was so cool Jessie thought. Did Jason have a roll of quarters in his pocket or something? Jessie wondered as he felt the hardness in Jason's pants press up against his rear end. He must have those quarters to play in the arcade later Jessie figured.

"Got it?" Jason asked as he quickly backed away hoping his pretty friend didn't realize that she had just given him a major boner.

"Yeah, I think so. Thanks!" Jessie replied as he executed what he had learned.

"Good girl!" Ashley said as Jessie second putt was much better.

The foursome enjoyed their game of miniature golf with Jessie getting better and better as the round progressed. He was still not nearly as good as they were at the game but he tried his best. He wondered if he would have played better if he wasn't in heels.

"What do you girls want to do now?" Rick asked.

"Jason has a lot of quarters. We could play some arcade games?" Jessie suggested.

"I don't have any quarters. I have some bills though that we could cash in," Jason replied. Why would Jessica think he had a lot of quarters?
 


To Be Continued...

 

up
88 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

wow

roll of quarters lol. Are what ever Jessies mother is giving him having an affect on her intellegence. Are they giving her bimbo medication. jessie is becoming one of the dumbest dumb blondes on earth.
why did his loose her athletic ability. I know the hormones are making him weaker but its like she forgot the everything

Hey...

Hey that's not very fair... I wouldn't call her dumb just very naive. You have to remember that it wouldn't occur to her that her "best friend", Jason, could possibly be attracted to her. In my experience if you don't even consider something a possibility than you're likely to come up with the next best solution.

IS THAT YOURE PIPE

Or do you really love me!

LoL
Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

I Know Why Jessie Thinks That Jason

Has a bunch of quarters, but I will not say as it should be as obvious as why Jessie is ditzy.
May Your Light Forever Shine

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine