Grottoes-1

Printer-friendly version

Grottoes-1
A Gaby Fan-Fiction
by Stanman

Synopsis:What exactly happened to the students and faculty of Augusta High School, Bigg's Manufacturing and Erin's Cyclery after Drew and his friends went back home to Warsop at the end of the Cultural Exchange Program? This story will attempt to answer those questions.


From http://maddybell.com/Grottoes5.html

What exactly happened to the students and faculty of Augusta High School, Bigg's Manufacturing and Erin's Cyclery after Drew and his friends went back home to Warsop at the end of the Cultural Exchange Program? This story will attempt to answer those questions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Excerpt from Jessica Bell's Diary: Well, the kids from Warsop College have returned home and I already miss them, especially Drew Bond. While over here, he was tricked into being his alter ego Gaby Bond by the Walters girls with help from Madeline Peters, Drew's girlfriend.

I almost ended the charade, but Drew convinced me not to. That young man is made of very stern stuff to be able to endure six weeks of being a girl, especially considering the fact that his mother Jenny Bond is dying from cervical cancer.

She and Dave Bond convinced Him and his older sister Julie Bond to honor their commitment to the trip. The only reason that they agreed was that Jenny was going to fight the cancer and if the cancer won, the kids and Maddy Bell would be called home to be with her until the end.

I am happy to say that Jenny defeated the cancer and is now recovering from the treatment. But that leaves me in a quandary. What should I do about the Walter girls deception? They need to be punished for causing that poor boy to dress as a girl while he was over here. He could have been outed and seriously hurt by their deception.

As it is, they almost caused him to freeze to death because of a stupid challenge! There was a ski trip where they went from point A to point B and back again. They challenged Drew to take the longer trail back to point A, not thinking that he had never been on skis. Luckily, he and Maddy who was with him made it back without injury.

But that shows that those Walters girls do not think about the consequences of their pranks. They have pulled such pranks before, but this one almost caused harm to their victims. I know that their parents got onto them about their antics, but I think that the entirety of their actions needs to be revealed.

I have consulted with the other faculty here and a Warsop College about what has happened and they all agree that the Walters girls need to be punished. Britney will be taken of the Augusta High School Cheerleader Squad and BOTH will lose their scholarships as well as being banned from any clubs. I hope that this is the end of such antics, but I thought that before about Dan who was apart of the program.

He was teamed up with Rhod Morgan and all went well until he discovered that Rhod dressed as Em Morgan when he went to visit his dad in Wales. Sylvie Morgan; Rhod's mother had her son dress as Em Morgan so that his dad who had suddenly showed up would not want a daughter permanently. It worked, but now Rhod wants to be Em and came to Grottoes as Em.

When Dan found out about Em, he went ballistic and was dropped from the program after causing a scene at the farewell party by forcing a kiss upon a girl. Now Dan is on probation to see if he will cause any problems, if he does, he will be dropped from track and field and lose his scholarship. I just hope that this is the last that we must endure because of the program.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then Jessica closed her diary and went to greet the person who was ringing her doorbell, she was surprised to see Sandy Jones standing there.

Jessica opened the door with a smile, "Well, how are you Sandy? I thought that you would be heading home from work by now."'Why is she here in her uniform when she usually changes after work.'

"Hello Miss Bell, I just need to talk about Em and the trip for a bit."'Does she know that Em was really Rhod? if so, why was I chosen to replace Dan?'

Jessica let Sandy in, "Now, now Sandy. You know to call me Jessica. What do you need to talk about?" She asked as she led Sandy to the kitchen.'I wonder if it is about her being chosen to replace Dan?

"Okay Jessica, I was wondering why I was chosen to replace Dan," she said as sat down while Jessica poured them both a cup of coffee.

Then Jessica placed her hand on Sandy's. "I know all about your transitioning into a girl. And since Rhod wanted to be Em, I felt that you were the best choice since you have your own apartment."'Otherwise, I would have had to choose a teacher and THAT would have not worked out well for her popularity.'

Sandy smiled, "I totally forgot that you knew about me. That Em was a Godsend with her charm and grace. She actually helped my mother and kid brother to finally accept me as a girl," she sighed as she drank her coffee.

"What about your dad?" Jessica asked as she placed a plate of buttered toast by Sandy.' That man has yet to accept Sandy as a girl and he treats her like the plague.'

"Oh, while Em was here, he treated me better, but now it's back to normal with him. At least there is one thing that has changed."'Thanks Em for bringing about the change, if not for you, I'd still be a stranger in my home.'

Then Jessica refilled both empty cups and the plate of buttered toast,"OH? And what is that pray tell. This has got to be good considering your dad," she said, giggling' That man would give the Grinch a run for the money if there was a contest.'

Sandy smiled, "Oh Mother told my dad to treat me with respect at the diner and when out in public or he'd be sleeping on the sofa. As it is, he is learning about people like me because of his antics." she replied with humor.'Daddy wants to blame me, but it's all his fault. Hopefully he will learn to tolerate people like me in time, but I seriously doubt it.'

"I am glad that she stood her ground. It's about time that she stopped him from being such an all around jackass! But what's this about him having to learn about people like you? Do you mean girls in transition?"'I know that there are other types out there. I wonder what he did to warrant this?'

"Well, Daddy was at work when one of his clients turned out to be T.G. When Daddy found out, he verbally abused her and almost lost his job when she complained to upper management."' Daddy sure had it coming after his attitude towards me, the asshole.'

"Then his boss ordered him to attend a class where he would be exposed to all sorts of people in the T.G. Community, Right?"' I think that the school needs to start such a program in order to prevent such an attitude from forming in the minds of the students. But I will need to present the idea at the next P.T.O. meeting after I talk to the principal.'

"Yep. And he is learning all about us girls in spite of himself too,”she smirked.'If he knew that he had actually hit on a t-girl, he would be kicking himself but good, but I don't want to hurt mother.'

"Well, I am glad that he is in treatment for his attitude, I just wish that Dan would volunteer to seek help with his attitude."

"I know what you mean. He almost outed Em while she was here. In fact he caused some boys to accost her in the bathroom. If not for the realistic breast-forms and gaffe, she would have been outed."

"Yes, I know about that incident, but since he got thumped for causing trouble and was not involved, there is not much more that we could do."

"Too bad, because Em has had quite a few nightmares concerning the attack. She may still be physically a boy, but she is acting just like a girl."

"Right now, I am wondering what I can do about the Walters girls for what they did to Gaby while she was here."

"Uh oh, what did they do THIS time?"

"Well, you had Em with you, but there was another girl like her in the program."

Oh? And just who is this other girl?"

Then Jessica looked Sandy in the eye, "Before I tell you, you must promise NOT to tell anyone as it would cause problems."

"Don't worry Jessica. I will never tell. I know how important it is to keep such a secret. I will NEVER out Em and I will never out her friend."

"Why do you think that the other one is Em's friends?"

"Simple, there are no students in the program from here that are in transition, so she must be from Warsop."

"Your right Sandy. But this other student is not like Em, He is a young man that unfortunately can pass as a girl."

"Oh my! If the Walters girls ever knew this, they'd have that poor boy in dresses just for fun."

"They did, in fact, they were hosted by his family when they went to England."

"Who was it? Gaby or Julie?"

"It was Gaby. In reality, she is Drew Bond."

"And they NEVER told their parents?! Those girls deserve to be punished for their prank!"

"That's not the worst of it. Drew's mother is sick with cervical cancer."

"And he had to be Gaby because of the Walters girls."

"They claim that they didn't tell their parents because then Drew wouldn't have been able to stay with them."

"And because of their selfishness, poor Drew never had any Drew time."

"Actually, he did."

"Oh?"

Yes, Erin knew about it from the start and treated Drew as a boy. In fact, she almost outed Brit, but Drew convinced her not to."

"Okay, does Diane know as well as the cycling team?"

"Yes, and that Drew kept on showing them new things as he constantly beat them in their impromptu races."

"I bet that Diane and Erin were quite amazed that that little dynamo beat them."

"Yep, and Drew won their respect by explaining how he won the races."

"That's why Erin gave him that bike."

"Well, that and the fact that she saw that by Drew racing on her bike, he would give her some great advertising."

"That Erin is one smart business woman. Without her help, a lot of the local businesses would have folded."

"Yes, she takes after her dad in that way."

Then the phone rang, "Hello, Jessica Bell speaking," Then she passed the phone over to Sandy, "It's for you."

"Hello?"

"Sandy, it's time to go to the concert. Are you going?"

"Yeah Mom, I'm all dressed and ready."

"Good, we will be by to pick you up in a few minutes, we are on our way."

"Thanks mom, bye for now."

"Bye Sandy, love you girl."

Then Sandy hung up the phone, "Gotta go Jessica."

"You sure are dressed nice, what for?"

"We are going to the Country Music Festival to see the local bands play tonight."

"That why you're dressed like a cowgirl?"

"Yeah, in fact, Daddy says that I look pretty."

Then Jessica hugged Sandy who was weeping.

"There's hope for him yet."

Then they heard a horn blow, "That's them, gotta go,"

"What about your car?"

"I walked."

Then Sandy opened the door and got into her dad's car and left.

"Well, Sandy has definitely gained from the program, That Em has certainly given her family a lot to think about and now Sandy is reaping the rewards. I hope that others gain from the program, but I still have to consider what to do about the Walter girls.

From http://maddybell.com/Grottoes5.html


To Be Continued...

up
51 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos