Without a Trace - Part 7: Truth of the Hall

Printer-friendly version

Without a trace part 7: the truth of the hall

As Jamie calmed down JR waited for her to get her breath just then both Joanie’s and his Moms pagers went off. Jan shook her head and joined her partner in heading out of the door closely followed by JR’s Mom. Once they had left JR smiled and knew now was his time to try and get further than those restrained by red tape could get. He wasn’t going to try and be he was but he knew one thing, the best way to beat an enemy no matter how big was through intelligence and information. He looked up and saw that Jamie was beginning to recover so he turned so he faced her squarely.

“So Jamie, I’m sorry I scared you that definitely was not what I wanted to do.” JR smiled ruefully.

“It’s okay, been a while since I was called James and hold on a minute your Dr Roberts son aren’t you?” Jamie said with a small smile.

“Yep Jonathon Roberts at your service, present and correct” He laughed.

hat broke the ice and the two of them relaxed and Jamie looked at JR and frowned. She felt a question forming on her lips but she bit it back as she did not want to upset him. For some reason she felt herself drawn to him and a desire to tell him whatever he wanted to know. His eyes seemed to draw her in as she looked at him and there was almost a serene dignity about him. JR started to feel uncomfortable as he was scrutinised by Jamie and he could feel the stresses in her. He saw that she was starting to chew at her lower lip and he smiled to put her at ease. She reacted to the smile and settled down again.

JR watched her as she settled down again and he really could not tell she had been anything other than a girl there was no mannerisms of a boy in her. Her movements were fine and controlled. As he examined her he saw that she wore not just her nurses’ badge but one that looked like a coat of arms. He thought back and he realised that the badge was the coat of arms for Rogers Hall. He did a double take and almost stood up, he then got himself back under control and tried to keep his face blank.

“Jamie that’s a nice badge I didn’t know you liked heraldry?” JR opened.

“Oh its nothing like that maybe I should explain and tell my story this badge means something else.” Jamie replied.

amie’s Story

Where do I start, this is the first time someone has even been close to believing my story. Until a few years ago I would have put this story in the realm of science fiction. In nineteen eighty five, I was new to this town and a fourteen year old track star in fact some even said I was a sure contender for the national team for the next Olympics. Well I was a bit full of myself and distanced myself from school friends etc looking at it as a distraction.

As I settled into the town I never realised what would happen to me to leave me like this. When things happen we always think it happens to other people but I am the proof that you should always be prepared. So I was definitely not one to take the jokes that were going around the school too well, the worst was when a pair of panties was attached to my locker door. A lot of this was due to the fact I refused to join in with the jocks and the teasing of others they took part in. I was called a pussy and a bitch and well I tended to shake it off and concentrate on my sports. I suppose that really I should have made the effort but I thought that they were beneath me.

Well the spring gave way into the summer and I started hearing rumors that boys were being kidnapped. They were mainly the jock types all muscle no brains so I thought I was safe. Well coming up to summer break I was walking through town not far from this hospital in fact and this black car pulled up alongside me. Without warning I was grabbed and pulled into the back and this smooth bag pulled over my head and there was a sweet smell and I blacked out. Well after a long time or so it seemed to me I woke up and I could hear the sounds of people crying. My senses were messed up and I could not work out where the sounds were coming from. As far as I could tell they were all around me but I could not focus on where it was. The sounds freaked me out a little bit as for some reason it sounded like a woman and a baby crying.

How long they kept the hood on me I have no way of knowing but for a long while my world consisted of pain and sound. Those were the only two things I knew for god knows how long. I was really starting to lose it the pain was unbearable and the fact I could not see was driving me mad. Slowly my sense of reality was completely stretched to the point all words spoken to me was like pain single words blossomed in the darkness like bursts of light. the hood was taken off and I was finally able to look around where I was, and really had no idea what to make of what I saw. In front of me there was a pink wall to the left a large mirror and to the right a blue wall. Sitting by the pink wall there was a teddy bear and by the blue wall there was a model car, it was pretty beaten up where as the teddy bear looked new. Other things also marked the difference between the two areas. It seemed to me whoever was behind this was trying to force some sort of decision out of me.

As I lay there looking at the two sides smells started reaching my nose, talcum powder and there was also another smell. The door opened and in walked a woman dressed in a rather severe business suit. She seemed to look at me with scorn and stared at me and the state I was in, then it reached me what the other smell was.The smell was me and the fact I was sat in soiled clothes and had added to the fact that I was sitting in my own filth.This woman seemed as though she was just there to stare at me and then sneer, then there came a smaller shadow in the doorway and it stopped. The smaller shadow clapped its hands and there came a giggle from it and the taller of the two finally smiled. that smile did nothing for my sense of safety.

well it looks like we have a new subject for our little tests" The voice was cold and uncaring, it made me feel as though I was just another piece of mould on a Petri dish.

I was left alone again without being given a chance to clean my self up, I looked at the door as it was closing and tried to find the desire to run but found for some reason there was nothing there. My body seemed to be detached although I felt that there was enough energy to try and run it was just I had no desire too. I thought maybe the kids were right that in reality I was just a coward, as those thought coursed through my head something more seemed to break and I started to cry feeling lost and alone. the sounds of my sobbing sounded like a broken hearted child and for some reason I started to cry out for my mother. As the volume of my cries increased the lights in the room got brighter and the door opened again and a woman with a kind face walked into the room and gently wrapped her arms around me.

"shush little one it will be okay, things will get better don't worry." Her voice was soft and her clothes to my nose smelt clean but there was also the scent of things like home cooked bread and cookies. Her arms seemed to be warming against my shoulders, she started to rock me and for some reason I felt the desire to start sucking on my thumb and it crept towards my mouth.

I tried to fight the impulses but they were starting to get to strong there was something going on and I had no idea what. As the impulses got stronger and my will to resist got less the sensations around me seemed to become overwhelming. As I concentrated on being close to this woman who offered comfort and my thumb firmly in my mouth there came to my senses the realisation that in the room there came the sound of voices almost in a chant. As I became aware of it, then it seemed to fall under awareness. As I listened then I realised that the chant was actually some form of hypnotic chant and I pushed away from the matronly woman.

"Your not going to win I know what you are up to." I shouted at her and got out of her embrace. Her face seemed to change and become hard and unyielding. Her voice became like flint and she stood up and turned to the door.

"Well so be it you little maggot." She raised her hand and slapped me hard across the right cheek and stormed out.

A short while later after being left to my own devices the harsh one of the trio that had interacted with me returned this time it was dressed in a rather severe nurses uniform and I could see it was actually female. Her face was pinched and drawn and very white as if she never saw sunlight. Without a word she grabbed me by the hand and led me out of the room, we travelled down a short corridor and I looked around when I saw windows on some of the doors and what I saw scared me to the core. Nurseries and little girls rooms me4t my gaze as we quickly walked past and some teenage bedrooms and school rooms suddenly a young girl she was dressed as though she was about twelve the best way I could place the clothes rushed past and stopped and dropped a curtsy to the woman who I viewed as my jailer.She nodded and smiled and then looked at me then at the girl.

"David say hello to your new little sister she will be moving into that crib I put in your room" She laughed evilly as she watched as my face blanched and she grabbed a tighter hold on my hand. the girl who I now realized was a feminized boy clapped happily and squealed.

"Oh Miss Francine you mean I finally get a baby to look after???" David's voice was high and girlish.

The woman smiled and nodded and then sneered at me as she continued our walk. To me it was a walk of doom I was going to be joining the ranks of these sissies but I still did not know what I had done to get some one so mad at me to do this to me.

amie stopped and looked at JR finishing her narrative tears were streaking her cheeks and her make up was running as she took a deep breath to steady herself. she then touched on what happened to her whilst she was at the Hall all the humiliations and changes and all the brain washing that she was subjected to. Her voice became flatter and she gripped JR's hand tightly and stared at him.

"Don't what ever you do let them get their hands on you, they will warp some one like you you may end up coming out a baby or a sluttish cheer leader or an old maid or something worse." Her voice was pleading.

"Jamie I have to I cant let them continue what they are doing. If it was people who deserved it maybe but not people like you!" JR's voice was hard as flint as he released her hand and stood up from the cafeteria table and made his way out.

A short while later JR went to find his sister and her partner knowing they were still some where in the hospital. He found them hovering round the admissions desk trying to get information and he walked right up to them. He gently tapped his sisters shoulder. She turned round and saw the look on her brothers face and nodded once and turned back to her partner and motioned for her to come with the two of them.

"So JR after that little chat you are still wanting to go ahead with this?"

"Yes Sis it needs to be done too many have been hurt for too long, who ever is doing this needs to be stopped and at least jailed or given therapy" JR stated firmly

"Well it looks like we start going shopping for my new young sister. I do hope you dont end up needing diaper's though"

"Very funny Sis " but the thought did worry JR.

to be continued............

up
147 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Without a trace

nikkiparksy's picture

Glad too see another chapter in this story it keep's me on the edge of my seat .Looking forward too see how this pan's out :).

A real lion's den.

Sounds like JR is going to have to walk though a real lion's den here. These people are not nice at all. This story has a lot of tension in it that's keeping me on the edge of my seat. Good stuff!

Hugs!

grover

Me, I Wonder What J.R.

Will do to these wicked women. They have a Dragon now after them, and Dragons tend to torch their victims.
May Your Light Forever Shine

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

I just read chapters 1-8: a couple of ...

Jezzi Stewart's picture

... questions:

1. Why would a loving sister try to get her brother to start smoking?

2. Why would jamie wear the badge of the hall where he was turned into a girl against his will?

3. If the police have people like Jamie to testify, why haven't they got a warrant and raided the hall, or at least tried to infiltrate it before, since this has apparently been going on for years?

"All the world really is a stage, darlings, so strut your stuff, have fun, and give the public a good show!" Miss Jezzi Belle at the end of each show

BE a lady!

answers to questions

apart from the smoking bit the answers are to follow in further chapters am not going to give the game away but look out for some twists

to hug is to be and to be is to be hugged

view the world through the eyes of a child and relearn the wonder and love

Allie elle loved and cared for and resident of the kids camp full time

to hug is to be and to be is to be hugged

view the world through the eyes of a child and relearn the wonder and love

Allie elle loved and cared for and resident of the kids camp full time