The Healing Child

Printer-friendly version

The Healing Child By Angel O'Hare And Stanman63 ©December-2008
[-][+][-]
The first thing I realized when I opened my eyes is that I was no longer under water. The last thing I could remember is our car slowly sinking in ice cold water during the darkest of nights. No moon, heavy low clouds and rain, constant heavy rain.

My dad was driving and some idiot big rig driver came zooming by us and fishtailed wildly sticking the front driver’s side door hard with the tail end of the trailer.

Our car then turned violently to the right and went up onto the guardrails in front of a bridge. We continued going forwards and then sideways as our car twirled in the air before hitting hard and flat wheels down onto the surface of the river.

The wind was knocked out of me, my mom was screaming and my dad was unconscious head bloodied and bleeding.

For some reason I wasn’t able to get my breath back fast enough and was passing out as I watched my mom clam down and shake my dad and just as she was looking at me, I passed out.

I did feel ice cold water start covering my feet and then progress to reaching up to my knees, but that is all I can remember.

I’m in the hospital as I look around and next to me in another bed is my mom fast asleep. My dad is no where to be seen.

No clocks on the walls just a rhythmic beeping sound coming from somewhere behind me. I twist my body and look behind me to see wires from me leading to a machine that has colored squiggly lines and numbers next to symbols I have no idea what they mean.

I hear an abrupt change to the beeping rhythm as I keep moving around a few seconds later a nurse appears at the side of my bed. She speaks to me softly just above a whisper and tells me I’m safe now and that my mommy is in the next bed over.

She makes me lie still as she checks me over and then peels back my covers and I gasp seeing that I have a tube coming out my penis, She reassures me that it is just to collect my urine while I was unconscious and getting IV’s it will be removed very soon now that I’m awake.

She asks me some silly questions that I answer and she seems happy. Then my mother is holding my hand and is thanking God for not taking her son along with her husband. I then realize my dad is dead and she then realizes what she had said.

We both spent some time crying while we held each others hand. I couldn’t believe my dad was gone. The next hour is spent with my mom telling me everything that I had missed. We were very lucky that a state policeman was actually chasing down the trucker and had witnessed everything that had happened.

He called immediately for river rescue and followed our cars progress down the river as it slowly sank with just the roof visible along with our head and tail lights. River rescue was just two miles away and were soon at our car and removed me first, then my mom, and then my already deceased Dad. He died of a massive head injury.

The trucker was actually caught 50 miles away on another interstate. He had thought he had gotten away when the state policeman stopped chasing him and followed our progress down the river.

The trucker was driving drunk and was hopped up on caffeine pills and uppers. He was a driver for Benson's Chemicals. It was very lucky that he hadn't jackknifed and rolled over, if he had, there would have been a spill of some classified stuff that would have killed millions if spilled.

Frankie Lane, the truck driver was sent to prison for life without parole because he had a record as a hazardous driver and used his dead brother's I.D. to get the job. Mark Benson; owner of the company paid for our medical bills and dad's funeral as well as a new car for mom and me and paying off the mortgage on the house.

It was during my junior year at high school that things changed for me. It was a month since the funeral and I was getting ready to play baseball at the park when mom got dizzy from her menstrual cycle. She had neglected to refill her iron pills, and needed my help. I guided her to bed and felt a strange warmth.

Next thing I knew, mom was glowing and visibly changing as her body was being healed of its accumulated scars. Mom was a diabetic and had suffered from many ailments that her body couldn't fight. Now instead of looking like a grandmother with a bowed back, she looked like a college age woman with absolutely no fat on her body.

When the glow faded, she looked in the mirror and fainted. I carried her over to the bed and laid her on it, seeing that for some strange reason, she had a stiffy in her groin. Then I remembered that mom was an intersexed who had not had the final surgery to become a woman.

She had married dad who loved her and accepted her as she was, so she did not seek for transition as they did not have the money since he already had me to raise. They told me about her uniqueness when I saw her accidently one day in the bathroom. After they accidentally accepted her and agreed to never reveal her secret. But how had she been healed? Did I have something to do with it?

Then I noticed that I was different. I looked in the mirror and saw a very cute girl. I knew that this was the girl that I saw myself as. I had always wanted to be a girl for as long as I could remember, and now I was that girl.

When I was a baby, mother had a bunch of girl's clothes from Auntie Ann who thought that I was gonna be a girl. When I told my parents that I liked wearing girl's clothes, they told me that I could be a girl at home, but a boy everywhere else.

I have shoulder length platinum blond hair, small, perky breasts, a narrow waist, and wide hips. Then I noticed that I was like mother, I still had my boy bits. GEEZ! couldn't I get lucky and be a girl?

I sat on the bed and cried until mother awakened, "Andy, what's wrong son?"

Then I finished crying and wiped my tears, "It's Angel now, for the most part."

"What do you mean?"

"I am Angel everywhere but in my panty!"

Mother sat up, "Let me see."

I turned around and let her see my altered body," When did this happen?"

"When I caught you and put you on the bed, you began to glow and change. Now you look like a college girl, NOT a granny."

"Let me get a good look at myself," then mother stood up and looked at herself in the mirror.

"Mother, now we look like sisters."

"Yup, and I think that I know what happened and why too."

I touched her shoulder, "GEEZ! momma, please tell me! You know that I've always wanted to be Angel. Now that I'm halfway there, maybe I can go all the way!"

"Women in our family are gifted with 'The Healing Touch.' Unfortunately, we are unable to heal ourselves and once menopause hits, we age quite rapidly. If your Granny hadn't of died, she could have healed me as you did."

"But I was born a boy and Auntie Ann could have healed you."

"No, Ann is your father's sister. She is NOT a blood relation to me. Only those of the blood can heal. And she did see the girl in you. You must be inter-sexed in order to have the gift. Only women of our line have the gift, the men do not."

"But you were born a boy!"

"Like you, I am inter-sexed. I went through a girl's puberty, but I have no female plumbing."

"So, how did you have me?"

"Your father's sperm impregnated one of your granny's eggs and was implanted in me. I carried you and gave birth via 'c-section."

"So, looks as if I am the last of the line since granny is dead."

"Don't forget your cousin Becky, she is a blood relation. granny had her mother, your Aunt Mabel after me."

"Why didn't she stay with granny?"

"Your grandparents divorced and he got Becky. Luckily, he stayed close or else we wouldn't know her."

"So, she has the gift too?"

"Yes, and she is all girl, not like us."

"Could she heal us and make us real women?"

"No, unfortunately, the Gift does not work on our condition. Otherwise, when you healed me, I'd be a real woman now," she sighed.

"Too bad that I am no longer Al, mom."

Momma smiled at me, "You only call me momma when you're Angel. Let's get you properly dressed. Good thing that we have an 'Ange' I.D. for you. Then we need to both go to the hospital and let Doctor Sarah Morgan see us."

"OK momma, should I wear a dress or jeans?"

"You know that you love your dresses and hose. Get dressed Silly Goose," she giggled as she went to her shower to get ready.

I went to my shower and used my strawberry body wash and scruchie to thoroughly clean my body. I had worn breast forms in the shower before, so I knew how to care for my new attributes. What I was NOT ready for was the sheer sensitivity of my breasts. The sensation of the soap and scrunchie gently rubbing them and the shower spray gave me my first orgasm in my new form.

After I let my semen go down the drain, I washed my hair with my vanilla shampoo. I always like the sweet scent of the combined body wash and shampoo and adding my anti-persperant/deodorant's fresh scent gave me a feeling of
freshness that only a marathon could stop.

I dried off and blow-dries my hair, then dousing myself with my anti-persperant/deodorant, I donned my matching red bra and panty and tan pantyhose. My red sailor dress went on next. Its mid-thigh hem brushing my hosed legs always gave me a silent affirmation of my feminity.

After brushing my hair into a pageboy style and putting on my red m Mary Jane's, I put on my ruby earrings and matching necklace and bracelet. Then I retrieved my red purse and put in my 'Angel' I.D. and personal items as well as tampons and pads to share with other girls.

I went to my mother's room where she was putting the finishing touches upon her pink sweat suit and matching sneakers, "Well Angel, I see that you're ready to charm the boys again," she giggled.

"SHEESH! mother, am I that bad?" I giggled.

Mother led me to her mirror, "No Angel, THAT beautiful."

I saw two gorgeous women who could easily win any beauty contest. In fact, mother was Homecoming Queen 4 straight years in high school and won the school's beauty pageants each of those years. I knew that if I was a girl, that I'd have repeated her record.

"Mother, you said that you knew why
[-][+][-]
Then we headed for the clinic and on the way, we went through the mall where it was located. We sat in the Food Court, eating our lunch when all hell broke loose. The overhead bridge to the parking deck gave way, letting four people fall into the fountain's pool. Mother and I went into action and helped the
victims in the pool.

As we both helped the victims, our healing gift came into play and healed them. But for us, there were consequences as we took on their hurts. By the time that we had saved the last of the victims, we were near death as our bodies took on their hurts and their bodies took on our healed bodies.

"Angel, looks as if we have given our lives for others. Any regrets?"

"Only one momma, we never found a true love for me."

Then a Dapper gentleman appeared next to me, "Dear child, I can help both you and your mother if only you believe in magic."

"I believe in magic Sir, but how can you help us?"

"I am the Dapper Gentleman, and I have the TransBike. You can simply pedal your way to a better you."

"Unfortunately, both of my legs are broken as well as momma's. So we can't do it kind Sir."

"Then I shall pedal for you, simply believe."

"Sir, I am her mother, will your pedaling heal both of us?"

"Yes it will. Simply picture in your mind the body you want, either male, female, or a mixture f the two."

"Will it cancel out our healing gift?"

"Only if you wish it."

"Momma, I an ready to be your daughter and I know that you want to be my mother. But I want for us to be twins too."

"What age young lady?"

"Well, I am nineteen, so could we both be my age?"

"Angel, are you sure that you want for us to be twins?"

"Yes momma, then we can both use our gift for many years and both get married and have families."

"OK Angel, then you will have to start calling me Chrissy," she giggled.

"OK Chrissy," I giggled back.

"Ladies, believe in the Power of the TransBike and be healed," then the Dapper Gentleman pedaled away and soon, a warm, golden glow enveloped both ladies as the TransBike worked its magic. Then the glow faded and Angel and Chrisy stood up, completely healed and fully female.

"Where is the Dapper Gentleman?"

"I don't know Angel, all that I know is that we are now complete."

Then a security officer came up, "Ladies, thank you for saving the victims of the bridge."

"You are most welcome officer, but we want to think the Dapper Gentleman and the TransBike." replied Chrissy.

"Well, there was such a person here, but he left quite suddenly."

"Which way did he go?" asked Angel.

"He went east, said something about meeting some twins for dinner."

When we got home after the doctor had confirmed our gender, we fond that we were indeed twins in this reality. We were both engaged to wonderful men who loved us dearly. We married soon after and had a son and daughter. As for the Dapper Gentleman, he continues to help people with his TransBike.
[-][+][-]
Finis

up
53 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

A bit strange!

I did like the story, but perhaps a little less magic would have made it even better for me (I am not the greatest fan of magic stories). Still the happy ending is very nice!

Hugs,
Sissy Baby Paula and Snowball (my toy puppy)

I'm not to fond of Magic too!

 

I think he gets paid way too much for bouncing a ball up and down a BB court! "ROFL"


Hang on Baby Friday's coming!

Konichiwa

Stanman re-wrote a lot of this from the original beginning...

...that I had written as the challenge. Willow made this story her own as did Stanman. My name should not get a mention other than for initiating the challenge and not as a co-author.

You go Stanman!
Huggles
Angel Rene O'Hare

"Be Your-Self, So Easy to Say, So Hard to Live!"

"Be Your-Self, So Easy to Say, So Hard to Live!"

Angel, The Healing Child

Was fun to write. Me, I added my TransBike because my muse called for it. You write with a special magic that I can not achieve, but I hope to write stories with my own magic that others like.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine