Feminizer Disease Takes My Body Over - Chapter 5

Printer-friendly version

Cathy handed me my other Victoria Secret bra, the one with only half cups. I could not understand the half cups but she said "Wait until you put on the dress, you will see." I was getting better at putting on "my" bras, only taking two tries. I was really surprised at how much higher my bustline was in this kind of bra. Cathy called it a push up bra. Half my breasts showed out of the top of the bra. What is wrong with this picture?

Feminizer Disease Takes My Body Over
Chapter 5

By Terry Hansay
 


 

Description: My wife helps me through the Feminzer disease as I become a full woman slowly. I had to learn a whole new life with her help.

Chapter Five

The next morning, Friday was a slow day. Cathy suggested we stay home and try to "digest" all that has happened over the week. I agreed.

After breakfast, Cathy suggested we go upstairs and she would teach me the ins and outs of shaving my legs and "other parts of my body". The estrogen must really be getting to me because all I said "ok, lets go upstairs and teach me".

We both went into the shower together. We have a very large shower. Cathy taught me how to shave. I was embarrassed but soon got over it. I thought why don't I have to shave my face? That estrogen is really making strange changes to my body. My body was hairless but what was more interesting is her teasing me in the shower. I was learning my new breasts were very sensitive and she already knew it. Cathy "played" with my breasts and she sent me right off the edge! She had me right where she wanted me. I was putty in her hands.

After a delightful time in the shower with her, Cathy gave me that lotion to rub all over my newly hairless body. I was beginning to like this, it was very nice.

She talked me into trying on my new red dress and trying some makeup. Wow, I must really be softening up! I didn't flinch at the thought of wearing makeup. What is wrong with me?

But before the dress debut she asked me to try on my "old" pants. I was confused, but she wanted to see if I could still fit into them. No way, my hips and waist were all different, could not fit in them at all. "Oh, boy!" she said, "None of your clothes will fit you now. You have no choice but to wear women's clothes. Your hips are getting very womanly." This was happening all too fast! How could I show up at work Monday in a dress?

Cathy handed me my other Victoria Secret bra, the one with only half cups. I could not understand the half cups but she said "Wait until you put on the dress, you will see." I was getting better at putting on "my" bras, only taking two tries. I was really surprised at how much higher my bustline was in this kind of bra. Cathy called it a push up bra. Half my breasts showed out of the top of the bra. What is wrong with this picture? Plus then came the matching panties, girdle and of course the stockings. Wow, the stocking slipped on so nice, so smooth!

She saw the look on my face and said, "See how nice your nylons slip on and how good they feel after shaving, dear? They make your legs so smooth and shapely". I could only agree, they did look nice. Then she handed me a half-slip we bought. Next came "Sit down dear, lets try some makeup." I said, "Do we have to, why do I need makeup"? Cathy gave me that look, and I knew what I had to do.

Cathy got mad and said, "The only reason I am pushing you on all this, is because the sooner you act and dress like a woman, the sooner the doctors can start your treatment to return your masculinity. I want my husband back as soon as possible. Now let's pay attention and get the process started!"

I sat down at the makeup table almost in tears. As Cathy started apply all this "stuff" to my face, she explained what she was doing, telling me to watch since I will have to do this tomorrow. "Tomorrow?" I said, "Why again tomorrow?" Cathy barked out "You will wear makeup every day from now on, do you understand? You will not leave the house without your makeup and foundations on, do you understand? This is what women do, you must wear makeup every day to look nice". I thought I was going to cry, again. She hugged me and said again, "Everything will be ok. I know this is your first time at all this womanly stuff." I did not have the nerve to ask her what the word foundations meant, but I had a good idea.

Between the eyeliners, eye shadow, and cheek coloring, I looked very different. Then she handed me red lipstick and smiled as she said, "Every girl needs her lipstick. The color will make your lips so pretty". As I applied the red lipstick, I thought I was going to faint, being so nervous. I really looked good, so different. Did I say that? It must be that estrogen in me.

My wife marveled at my new looks and gave me a big kiss on the cheek. She said she would make me a "make over" appointment at "our" beauty salon tomorrow morning for a real makeup session. "Since when did Betty's Salon become 'our' salon?" I asked. She looked right back at me and said, "Get used to it girl, you will be going there weekly for your personal feminine culture treatments". Great I thought, this is getting way too intense!

Cathy brought over my new red wrap around dress and slipped it over my head. She tied up the back of the dress and wow, did my chest pop out! That VS bra did a number on my shape. Half my breasts were showing as I stared at them! Cathy said, "Now you see why you wear that kind of VS's balconet push-up bra with gel-curves. Your breasts show. They are very pretty and have very good support". I said "I could not go out like this, half my chest is showing". "Yes, you will go out in that pretty dress and you will wear it tomorrow when we meet Karl and Lisa".

Cathy tried to change the subject and asked how I liked the fit. She thought it looked very nice on me but it needed heels. Cathy said, "Terry, I have a treat for you. I bought you the most beautiful pair of high heels! I hope I got you the right size. Here try them on." I really did not want to get into those heels, but I had no choice. They made me so much taller. Cathy said, "Walk around, try your new outfit".

I tried walking, but almost fell. Cathy grabbed me with a little laugh saying "You will get used to the new heels, they are so nice on you." I walked down the hall. my whole body was moving or swaying in so many different directions. I asked her what was going on, it was so hard to balance and walk at the same time. My wife said "Between the girdle and your new heels your walk will be all new and soon very sexy. You need practice." I did not want to hear that. How could I be sexy?

"Ok, dear, let's go downstairs and practice your walking and I will teach you how to sit in your pretty new dress", Cathy said. I said "Sit? I can sit, what is there to learn? I have sat thousands of times before." "You will sit and present your self in a whole new way now. You have to be lady like in a dress. I will show you", Cathy said.

We walked and sat, I fluffed my dress under as I sat. I kept my knees together. I got scolded as I crossed my legs very lady like but my slip was showing. Cathy said I have to be aware of this and tuck my dress in on the sides so that my pretty little lace slip does not show. I could not get all these "rules" down straight. Then Cathy gave me a purse to hold and walk with. I looked at her and said, "Why do I need a purse?" She said "It is what ladies do. Where else will you put your makeup, brush, wallet and lady items?" I did not test her and took the purse.

Cathy said, "Wear the purse over your shoulder like this. Now walk and let me see how you do". Walking with a piece of "luggage" was a whole new experience. She said, "Take some time and just walk around the house and get used to the heels and your center of balance. You have to take many small steps. Don't be in a rush, little steps".

Walking in these heels and with my hips swaying made my bustline move in ways I never thought possible! My breasts were moving all over and I felt very uncomfortable. Cathy saw me looking at my bustline and tried to comfort me by say, "Your cleavage and bustline is very attractive and normal. Get used to the pretty look, it is very becoming on you, dear."

I was beat and sat down. I guess I did not sit right and Cathy hollered at me to stand up and do again. Wow, this is work! Will I ever get the feminine ways?

Cathy brought me some coffee and we started reading the different magazines that Nurse Sally gave us. I read the story on the cure of my disease. The doctor who wrote the story said most cases last 2-3 years and 80% of the men are cured. What! 80 percent! what does that mean? The story went on to say, 10% of the men elect to stay a woman, (not me!), and 10% are not able to be cured. I got nervous. Would I have to stay in a Playtex girdle for the rest of my life?

Cathy saw I was not happy, almost crying so she gave me a Macy's catalog and said we are going shopping tomorrow and I need to pick out four or five dresses. Wow, this women's catalog had it all, and very pretty dresses!

The phone rang and it was Karl wanting to know if we could do a shopping trip tomorrow, the four of us. Cathy loved the idea and said "Yes, for sure. We will meet at Betty's Salon for a make over first." Karl was excited about that, loved the idea. So the plans were on, a full day of girly shopping, what am I in for?

"Terry, you have to stop 'playing' with your bra straps. Tugging and pulling at your bra is not very lady like. Is your bra too tight or have you out grown that size?", Cathy asked. I told her my Playtex bra was more comfortable than this Victoria's Secret padded bra. Plus I can't get use to wearing this tight "thing" around me all the time. I knew what she would say to that and yes she did, "You better get use to wearing "that thing" your bra, you will be wearing a bra for a long time, you need the support."

She also said "You could not wear your Playtex bra with that dress. We will have to look at new bras at Mary's Bra and Shape Shop tomorrow when we shopping with Karl and Lisa". I do not like Mary's. All she sells are bras and girdles, plus the store is filled with ladies. I feel so humiliated in that feminine store. Then the thought popped into my head, I hope I have not changed bra sizes again. Mary will want to measure me again, how humiliating! I do not want to get a bigger bustline.

Cathy then said, "The red dress you have on is too revealing, too low cut for work. We will buy you several different dresses for work when we go shopping tomorrow."

She suggested I go upstairs and change out of my red dress since I would wear it tomorrow. I asked Cathy why I would wear the red dress shopping if it was too revealing? Cathy said "Enjoy your clothes. It's half the fun of going to the mall and shopping. You look very nice in the red dress. It's fine for shopping but not for work."

Since I could not wear my pants any longer with my bigger hips, she put out her Capri pants and top and told me to leave on my nylons and heels. I thought to myself, what are Capri pants, but was afraid to ask. I just went upstairs and changed.

I slipped into her top, it was a pale pink soft sweater, again hugging my shape, showing my bra and sending the clear signal ... I am a woman! Can't any of these tops hide my bra? These Capri's were very tight and "showed off" my hips. I could see my garters clips under the material and there were no pockets.

Cathy walked in the bedroom saying how nice I looked, the pink sweater fits me just right, as Cathy said, and "Maybe some of my other clothes would fit you!" She grabbed my hand and sat me down at the makeup table and said, "Time to do your hair". What? Do my hair? It looks fine. She told me to watch because I will have to do this again soon. She placed rollers all over my head. I said, "What will this do? Why do I have to do this"? Cathy said "You will see. We women go through a lot to be beautiful. These curlers will do wonders for your new hair style, you will see."

Cathy put a ton of rollers on my head and said, all done, let's go down stairs. "Wait a minute, what about these rollers? They are hurting my head", I said. "Oh silly, you have to leave them in for a bit to shape your new hairstyle. It will be ok, get used to it, girl," Cathy said.

The day was long, reading all this Feminizer disease material telling me to not fight the disease, be the total woman, take my hormone pills and all will be ok. I just could not understand how I was going to handle all this, live as a woman, dress as a woman, go shopping all the time, wearing rollers on my head, wear tight blouses, what was next? My head was spinning!

After dinner Cathy suggested we go out for a walk, get some fresh air. Sounded good but I asked for a coat and different shoes. She asked why? "I can't wear this top. It shows my bra and my breasts bounce way too much in these high heels." She had a big smile and grabbed my hand. She pressed my purse in my stomach and said "let's go woman!"

As we walked down the street, I heard the clicking of my high heels. Cathy knew what I was thinking and asked how I liked my "new walk". I said, "Cathy, this is such a different experience, everything from walking, hearing the heels click, feeling my breasts bounce around, and carrying a purse. I am not sure I can handle it all!" Cathy laughed and said "Get used to it Dear. We women do this all the time, join the club!" I'm not sure I wanted to "join the club", but I knew I was stuck in the club for now.

Just then our neighbor joined us walking, the same lady Cathy spoke with in the beauty salon. She knew my whole story from the beauty salon visit. Cathy invited her to walk with us. I was very nervous and almost tripped.

Mrs. Smith grabbed me and said, "I guess you need a little more practice in those high heels Terry, but I must say you look darling, dear". Just what I did not want to hear, but I smiled. Mrs. Smith could not stop talking, asking questions about my Feminizer disease. I was speechless. Cathy did all the talking.

Mrs. Smith went on to say how much she liked my new hairstyle and asked who cut my hair so pretty. Then she had the nerve to tell me what a feminine figure I had developed already and ask what kind of bra I was wearing that looked so pretty.

Cathy looked at me and said, he is wearing his new Victoria Secret balconet push-up bra, Mrs. Smith. I was speechless, how could I talk about my figure with her? Cathy gave me that stern look and I had to open up. I told her about our shopping at Victorias Secret and for some reason even told her I was wearing a Playtex girdle. Wow, not sure why I told her I was wearing a girdle but it just came out. Mrs. Smith looked so pleased that I opened up and returned the compliment. She said, "I love my 18 Hour Playtex girdle too, wouldn't leave home without it, dear. You do look very nice Terry. You are developing a great little figure and I think you will do just fine with your wife's guidance."

Mrs. Smith left us and I immediately asked Cathy why she told her about my disease. Cathy said, "Terry, everyone will know soon, you have to be able to talk about it. She was a good experience for your new life. Get over it, you have to live your new life as a woman. You did great! Stop playing with your bra straps Terry and look who is sitting on our porch!"

Tom Brody was sitting on our porch. I almost lost it. Here was a neighbor, a friend of mine, another person I would have to "explain" my new look to. Tom knew it was me in this tight sweater, showing off my VS bra, and quickly smiled and said he had heard I was sick. The three of us sat on the porch and I explained my disease. I heard my wife in my head saying, "Terry get over it and use this opportunity to explain your problem to people because this will happen a lot when you go back to work."

Tom seemed to understand, he was so soft spoken. He knew I was "hurting" and knew of the disease. Tom left and I had good feelings about our conversation and how much people understand my disease.

Upstairs Cathy hugged me, saying how well I did tonight out in public. With a little more help I will be a natural woman.

We undressed. Cathy taught me how to remove my makeup and set my hair rollers, again. I really did not want to sleep with them, but Cathy said we had a very early morning appointment for our makeover and had no time to be setting hair in the morning. How could I ever sleep in these rollers? I asked her. Cathy smiled and said "like everything else, you will get used to it, Dear"!

Now went to sleep. we have a fun day planned for tomorrow, shopping with Karl and Lisa.

Continued, hope you all liked ...

up
100 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

The POV is great!!

Hello Terry!! ^____^ ;-D

Thanks for another great chapter Terry. Even though the process is slow, but reading about the anguishes that he is going through is great. They way I see it, if all goes well. If Terry makes it back after the two year period or so. Cathy will have a loving husband who will appreciate what she goes through everyday. She states he wants her husband back. Of course, we hope for a good ending and Terry is part of the 80 percent that makes it back. But we know things could change. I hoping their marriage holds together through it all.

Take care until next time. Have a great week.

Rachel

The Cure?

I'm thinking the "cure" is to brainwash the men into accepting the sex change and not wanting to go back. The ones that aren't "cured" are the ones that resist the mental alterations.

Yuri!

Yuri!

I've followed this some and have a Question

Why must they embrace becoming female before they can transition back? This is a VERY BIG question, the key to this story.

If it is true the only reason I can think is stress hormones -- IE from anger, bitterness --interfere with the DNA/RNA, nanites, drugs, hormone cocktail, whatever that reverse the changes.

Or is the commenter here right and there is no cure, it's all to a sham to ease thir torment and make the former men satisfied in their new lives. One even wonders, the conspiracy theory part of my brain, is this an engineered disease created by radical feminists or used by unscrupulous people to get rivals out of the way?

John in Wauwatosa

P.S. Interesting plot you have here, please continue. You have the readers guessing.

John in Wauwatosa

The cure for Feminizer disease is permanent feminity.

RAMI

I agree that the cure Cathy is looking for is for Terry to become Terri permanently, at least outwardly. We have never been told how far into the world of women a man must go before he is allowed to be cured. We know that Terry/i has grown a nice set of breasts. What has happened to his male anatomy? This has not been revealed. At the culmination of feminizer disease, do they remain in any size or functionable? Do they receed? Does he/she develop other functionable aspects of a female anatomy? Does it go so far that Terry/i can have children? Is Cathy looking for a lesbian relationship with her former husband?

I guess we have to wait for Terry to answer these questions, Can't wait.

Rami

RAMI

The Cure

Could be that they accept being a woman, and their wife is a closet lesbian. Maybe the scenario was created by a lesbian doctor to free her sisters from male bondage. Because Terry's wife is not nice.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Cure (yeah, right!)

most cases last 2-3 years and 80% of the men are cured. 10% of the men elect to stay a woman, and 10% are not able to be cured.

Given that victims apparently have to become totally female for 2-4 months before 'reversal' can start, I'm also suspicious about what they mean by "cure". They probably hold up the carrot of 'cure' as a convenient fiction to delude men into thinking they'll revert to male dimensions, and persuade them to take HRT and act/dress as a female ASAP.

Note that the magazine (so far) doesn't appear to have interviews with men that have been 'cured'...

It wouldn't surprise me if:
80% start producing estrogens on their own, so obviously HRT can be reduced.
20% don't - but half of those want to stay female, while the other half I suppose could be compared to F2M TGs...

 
 
--Ben


This space intentionally left blank.

As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!