The Softening of Jessie - Part 51

Printer-friendly version

Jessie wondered if he could still ejaculate. He rubbed the nub for a minute to try to stimulate any growth. Nothing. Oh well, no big deal.

No big deal?!? He remembered the priorities in his life and his penis definitely was one of the tops. He found that he could not get upset of its diminutive size or inability to function. It just didn’t faze him in the least. What did bother him however was how odd the little nub looked on his body…hmm.

The Softening of Jessie

Part 51

By AshleyTS


 
It’s funny how things can be so dramatically different but go back to “normal” in such a short period of time.

Jessie found himself thinking of just that as he prepared for bed.

His life was completely turned upside down on him without his consent or desire and yet things felt “normal”. His body was that of a girl where just a short time ago he was all boy.

He knew that that boy he used to be would have cringed at the person he had become. The girl’s clothes alone would have driven him mad. We will not even mention the breasts, curves, voice and mannerisms.

He remembered how he used to think and behave but things had changed. The breasts, hips, the way he carried himself didn’t bother him in the least. He tried to find dislike in his new form but couldn’t. His mind had been re-mapped obviously into a female wavelength. What else could explain the fondness of all the pretty clothes in his closet?

Pantyhose are so gay! He looked down at his nylon encased legs rubbing them with his painted fingers. Pantyhose are gay for a boy to wear…but…I love them! The silky, sheer feeling and the smooth, flawless shine sent chills down his spine. Yes, things seemed “normal” to Jessie.

What about his penis? He pulled his pantyhose and panties down to reveal the small nub that was once his pride and joy. He thought about his relationship with it. Wow, how did he even have a life with all the time he spent wacking off?!?
It was so tiny and looked kind of cute in a pathetic sort of way.

Jessie wondered if he could still ejaculate. He rubbed the nub for a minute to try to stimulate any growth. Nothing. Oh well, no big deal.

No big deal?!? He remembered the priorities in his life and his penis definitely was one of the tops. He found that he could not get upset of its diminutive size or inability to function. It just didn’t faze him in the least. What did bother him however was how odd the little nub looked on his body…hmm.

He changed into his boy’s pajamas to keep his mom at ease and hit the bed.

Dang it’s hot! Perhaps remove the pantyhose? He got up and pulled down his pajama bottoms and began sliding his pantyhose off.
Maybe I’ll just check out what other pajamas I have hiding in the drawer. He opened up the dresser and was overcome with delight. The pretty nighties were a touch on the feminine side but boy did they look cool and comfortable. What the heck. I can change into my boy’s pajamas in the morning.

He fell fast asleep.
 
 
Amanda checked in on her son the next morning. Well his sleeping habits had not changed much she thought. He still slept in until noon. She cracked the door open and sure enough he was still out.

She began closing the door. Wait. She noticed his foot peeking through the bottom of the sheets. Was it what she thought? It was! His foot was covered with nylon. He was still wearing pantyhose even though he remembered who he was?

Amanda creeped into the room to confirm that he was indeed in pantyhose. As she neared his side she saw a thin lavender strap lying over his shoulder. Was he? She sneaked over to the other side of the bed to see if there was a better view.

Jessie had pulled the sheets to the front during the night which left his backside exposed to the air. Amanda stood in a little disbelief at the view. She could clearly see that her son was donned in a lavender nightie. In fact, it was one of his more girly ones with white ribbons and bows enhancing it. He even wore the matching lavender thong panties with it which was made apparent since the nightee itself had ridden up around his midsection exposing his pantyhose clad rear end.

She crept out of the room. What was that all about? He remembered everything and yet still decided to wear girl’s clothes? Was he still not quite there? The tapes needed time to wear off more?

A short time later Jessie came downstairs. He was wearing the boy’s pajamas that his mom bought him.

“Did you sleep well sweety?” Amanda asked.

“Yeah mom. Real well.”

“Socks Jessie? You used to hate to wear socks.” Amanda stated. She was positive that he had a pair of pantyhose under those bottoms.

“Yeah, well it’s a little nippy in the house. What’s for breakfast?”

“How about pancakes? I’ll even make the fresh strawberry jam with them.” Amanda said with a smile.

“Yummy!”

Amanda went to the kitchen and began preparing the meal. Her thoughts were on her son however. Was he still wearing pantyhose? Did he have any control?

“Jessie, could you help me grab the sugar from the cupboard? It’s too high for me.”

“Sure mom” Jessie replied as he reached for the sugar.

Amanda’s eyes glanced to his midsection as he grabbed the sugar. The bottom of his shirt had raised and sure enough you could see the band of a pair of pantyhose along with the thin line and white bow from his panties.

She didn’t know what to think.
 


To Be Continued...

 

up
70 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Adapting

It looks like Jessie's really coming around to creating a new identity. What's in store for her next?

Aftermath..

Jessie's mom thinks that Jessie want's to return to the boy he was - at least physically and is seeing anything feminine about him as a negative 'leftover' from his experiance. I think a large part of her feelings are guilt driven.

OTOH, Jessie has accepted that he's more of a girl now. Maybe it's time the two of them should sit down and talk about what 'he' wants and how 'he' sees 'himself'? Mom might be pleasantly surprsed.

PB

Long Term Health

Jessie’s future physical and mental health is very much in question at this point. I would have though his mother would have brought him directly to an Emergency room from the clinic.

There is an urgent need to have Jessie examined by an Endocrinologist and a Psychiatrist to determine what harm has been done, what is permanent and even if is safe to suddenly stop his treatments.

I know there are serious medical issues with long term use of hormone replacement therapy and I think that Jessie is at risk for much of the same problems over the years to come, but is it safe to suddenly stop the mega doses of drugs that they have been giving him. It seems likely that his testes have been destroyed and will need to be surgically removed to prevent future problems with cancer. I also have similar concerns for the affect of any sudden changes on his long term mental health.

The mother needs to talk to a lawyer to initiate a malpractice suit against the clinic and purse assault charges against her mother. There was no mention of Jessie ever having seen the clinic’s doctor prior to his abortive surgery. And it seems clear that the mother never met with the clinic’s staff to learn of the full details of the program so that she could give an informed (or any??) consent.

Michelle B

"There is an urgent need to

"There is an urgent need to have Jessie examined by an Endocrinologist and a Psychiatrist to determine what harm has been done..."

Absolutely, if this were real life, immediate medical attention would be called for, but since this is a fantasy, such urgency seems without dramaturgical relevance.

Thanks, AshleyTS, TSOJ continues to be lots of fun.

I love this story its one of the best

I hope his or her mother can be happy with a daughter instead of trying to push boy on her.
How many chapters have been written?

Jessie

littlerocksilver's picture

I'm glad you are back. Portia

Portia

Let's Not Get Carried Away

joannebarbarella's picture

This IS a fantasy and massive doses of hormones would probably have already killed our heroine. Me, I will enjoy the ride and wait to see how Jessica comes out,
Joanne

Joyful return of Jessie

So glad to see the story back, love the way Jessie's mind is still befogged, uncertain, though now in a different way. A calmer path though the haze, no longer the frantic run through the maze. This is why I come to this page. Thanks so much and looking forward to the next vignette.

Arkady71

Welcome

I welcome this story back. I was of course worried about Jessie (Hey, I can worry about fictional characters).
Hilltopper

Gina_Summer2009__2__1_.jpgHilltopper