My Summer in Pantyhose Chapter 17

Printer-friendly version

Synopsis: Megan's night out.

 
My Summer In Pantyhose

Chapter 17

By Jeremy Chandler


 
 
Dear Readers,

Sorry this update has taken so long. I was planning on including the bbq in this chapter but I hate to make all of you wait so long. Enjoy.

Chapter 17
 
 
Melissa was talking to her mother in the kitchen while her mother prepared dinner when Megan entered. Megan was wearing a bath robe and her hair was wet from taking a shower.

"Hey Mom, you don't need to make anything for me. I have a date tonight."

Megan's mother raised her eyebrows as she whirled to face her daughter. "A date? With whom?"

"Kim and I are going out with Josh and Kyle tonight. I think we're going to see a movie and grab something to eat."

"I thought you were going out with Jamie," said Melissa. If Megan dumped Jamie now it would totally mess up her plans.

"I'm going out with Jamie tomorrow. This was Kim's idea, not mine."

Melissa sighed with relief. Then she started thinking and realized that this new turn of events suited her plans.

Megan's mother smiled. "I've never seen a girl so glum about a date with such eligible young men." She would never tell her daughter who her friends should be but she hoped Megan's friendship with Jamie would wane. He seemed to be a nice boy but boys, particularly one's interested in her daughter, should not be wearing pantyhose.

"Kim kind of railroaded me into it. I have to get ready."

Megan trudged up the stairs to her room to finish getting ready. "Why did I let this happen?" she asked herself. "Do I really want to go out with Josh?" She wondered what she would tell Jamie. He was so sensitive.

Megan selected a blouse and short skirt, laid them on her bed, then changed her mind and tried a different combination. After several rounds of selections, she returned to the initial blouse and skirt. From her hose drawer, she selected a pair of sheer-to-waist pantyhose. She hesitated. Funny, but pantyhose made her think about Jamie. We're just friends she told herself but why did she feel like she was betraying him. She put the hose back. Kim would make fun of her for wearing nylons. She sat on her bed for a few minutes thinking then retrieved the hose and put them on. "They'll remind me of Jamie," she thought and who cares what Kim thinks. "I like to wear hose." She pulled the hose up and smoothed the nylon up her legs before slipping on a pair of wedge sandals.

* * * * *

Melissa and her mother waited for Megan's footfalls on the stairs to end. "Can I go out with Josh if Megan doesn't want to?" asked Melissa.

"No," said her mother.

"Megan's gone soft in the head."

"Yes, it's odd she doesn't want to go out with such an attractive young man."

"Do you think she's in love with Jamie?"

Her mother stopped slicing potatoes. "I don't know." She wondered how she would explain to friends and family that her daughter was in love with a boy that openly paraded around in pantyhose. "I hope not. Don't tell Megan I said that. It's up to Megan to pick her friends. There's nothing really wrong with Jamie. He's just a little ... eccentric."

Melissa smiled. She had an ally in her mother, if a reluctant one. "I'm going to call Carla. Hey, is it OK if Carla sleeps over tomorrow night?"

"Sure," her mother responded absently.

Melissa bounded up the stairs to her room and speed dialed Carla. After she got Carla on the phone, she told her the news about Megan's date with Josh.

"And she doesn't want to go?" exclaimed Carla.

"No, that's what's so weird. You can see now how hung up she is on that wuss Jamie. Any my mom thinks it's weird too."

"So why is this good news?"

"Don't you see? Now I can contrast Jamie with Josh. She'll have just been out with both of them!"

"Oh, wow. You're right. You're mind is so devious Melissa."

* * * * *

"Did you have a good day at work?" asked Jamie's mother as she dished some casserole onto her plate.

"Except for the box of beads I dropped."

"Yes, I heard about that from your grandmother."

"What happened?" asked Julie.

Jamie explained the incident with the beads. When he explained the part about exposing his panty, Julie laughed. "I don't think Lucelle was too happy about it," Jamie concluded. "Did Grandma tell you what Lucelle said?"

"Well, yes," said Jamie's mother. "Apparently Lucelle thinks you should be wearing a camisole."

Julie nearly choked on her food as she started laughing.

"I don't have to do I?" asked Jamie.

"I don't think it's necessary. Unless you want to."

Julie giggled. "You can't borrow mine."

"Don't worry. I won't."

"I wouldn't worry about it," said Jamie's mother. "Just don't pull up your shirt anymore."

Jamie was thoughtful for a moment. "What did Grandma tell her?"

"She told her you would be more careful in the future."

An hour later, Jamie was biking toward Mike's house. Julie had gone to the mall to meet some friends and his mother was watching some sappy movie. He thought about stopping at Megan's house but, considering the last time he arrived unexpectedly, did not want to make a nuisance of himself. He parked his bike in the driveway then knocked at the front door.

Mike's sister Monica opened the door. "Oh, it's you. Come on in, I'll tell Mike that you're here."

Jamie's eyes roamed up and down Monica. He felt self-conscious about looking at her but he couldn't help it. Monica was wearing a short, black dress with spaghetti straps, sheer black hose, and strappy, open-toed heels. He could clearly see a bit of cleavage and the hem of her skirt ended a couple inches above her knees. Her hair was trussed up in some fancy style and her makeup made her look several years older.

Jamie followed her into the house. His eyes never left her swiveling hips.

"Is that Brad?" called Mike's mother.

"No," Monica answered. "It's just Jamie."

Reluctantly, he left Monica at the base of the stairs as he tromped up to Mike's room.

"What's up with your sister?" asked Jamie.

"She's got a date," Mike answered absently. He was in the middle of a game.

"Does she always dress like that?"

"She's going to a dinner theater. My parents had some tickets but my dad had to go out of town."

Jamie wondered what a dinner theater was but didn't ask. He always felt like a bit unsophisticated around Mike and his family. But if everyone dressed like that at dinner theaters, he certainly wanted to go to one.

"Crap," exclaimed Mike as his character shriveled and died.

"Have you seen Todd lately?"

"Yeah, I talked to him yesterday. He's going with his mom to visit his aunt. You know, that yearly camping trip. His dad has to stay home and work."

"Has he said any more about me?"

"Well, no. I didn't ask either. He seems kind of freaked out, you know."

"Has anyone else said anything?"

"Only that Megan's your girlfriend." Mike raised his hand and Jamie gave him a high five.

"People are really saying that?"

"You bet. That's way more interesting than what you're wearing."

* * * * *

Megan answered the door when Josh rang the bell. Megan decided she might as well make an effort to have fun so she put on a smile and allowed him to escort her out to his car. He slipped his arm around her waist as they walked. Megan tensed, not expecting him to be so friendly so quickly. He complimented her appearance and she thanked him. He opened the passenger door for her. Kim and Kyle were in the back seat. Megan noted Kim's attire, a skimpy tank-top with very short jean shorts. If Megan had looked back at her house, she would have noticed Melissa at an upstairs window watching everything.

After a brief discussion, they decided on sandwiches at the mall. The boys wanted to get chili dogs at a drive-in, but Megan argued that they would be too messy. As Josh drove toward the mall, Megan crossed her legs, sensing her nylons rubbing against one another. The sensation reminded her of Jamie and she wondered how he would feel about her date. "Should I tell him?" she questioned. He'll surely find out sometime. Megan felt very confused.

Megan jumped at the feel of Josh squeezing her knee.

"Are you OK? You look kind of sad."

"Oh, it's nothing. I was just thinking about something else."

Kim was giggling in the back seat. "Yeah, Megan," Kim said, "Lighten up."

When they arrived at the mall, Kyle paired with Kim and Josh with Megan. Both boys held hands with the girls as they walked toward the food court. Kim was clearly enjoying herself as she leaned into Kyle as they flirted. Josh squeezed Megan's hand as he smiled at her. Megan couldn't help but admire him.

"You look awesome tonight," he said. "You really know how to dress up a bit."

"Thanks. I like to look nice. You don't look too bad yourself."

Josh talked to her about sports and volleyball and Megan had to admit that he was making a good effort to befriend her. They ordered some burgers and curly fries then looked for an empty table in the crowded dining area.

Kim found a table with two chairs. "This will work."

"Maybe we can find some more chairs," said Megan.

"Why," said Kim. Kyle took her hint and sat in one of the chairs. Kim promptly sat across his lap, placing one arm around his neck.

Josh laughed. "Okay with you?" he asked Megan.

Megan hesitated. "Oh come on," said Kim.

Josh patted his lap. "He is very good looking," Megan thought.

"I promise not to bite," said Josh.

Megan sat across Josh's lap and fiddled with her skirt to keep it from riding up too high. Her feet dangled a couple inches above the floor and her open-backed wedge sandals dangled from toes. She quickly discovered that she was leaning toward the table, so like Kim, she placed her arm around her date's neck. Josh smiled as he slipped his arm around her waist. Megan returned his smile as she wondered what she had gotten herself into.

* * * * *

Julie and Samantha decided to get some yogurt at the food court as they left the shoe store with their purchases. Julie had to admit that although work was often a drag, it did have its advantages.

"So Megan is really going with you guys to that barbecue tomorrow night?" asked Samantha.

"Yes. Jamie is so excited. It's like a date for him."

The girls purchased their yogurt and found a small table with two chairs that had just been vacated. "This place sure is busy tonight," commented Julie.

"Hey Julie," remarked Samantha leaning toward her. "Isn't that Megan?"

Julie looked in the direction Samantha was pointing. She saw two boys and two girls sitting at a table and the girls were sitting on the boys' laps. The girl Julie recognized as Megan was kicking her shoeless feet in the air as her date tickled her.

"Yeah," said Julie. "That is Megan. And she's sitting on Josh's lap."

"They certainly look very friendly."

"Poor Jamie. He'll be crushed. I can't believe Megan would do this to him."

"You can't expect Jamie to compete with Josh. Half the girls in school would die to go out with him."

"I know, but she's seemed so sincere and so accepting of him."

"Are you going to tell Jamie?"

"If she cancels tomorrow night I will." Julie thought for a moment. "Come on," she said, standing up, "let's do a fly-by."

Samantha, smiling broadly, followed Julie who was striding across the food court. Josh had stopped tickling Megan and was now rubbing his hand up and down Megan's nylon-clad thigh. Her shoes were on the floor and her outstretched legs were crossed at the ankles. Josh was whispering in Megan's ear and both couples seemed lost in their own worlds.

"Hi Megan," said Julie.

Megan looked like a deer caught in some very bright head lights. She tried to brush Josh's hand off her thigh but Josh held her leg firmly. "Hi Julie. How are you?"

"I'm fine. Are you still coming with us tomorrow night?"

"Of course," answered Megan.

"Jamie is sooo looking forward to it."

Kim rolled her eyes at the mention of Jamie. Megan tried again to push Josh's hand off her thigh but he only gripped harder, massaging her with his thumb, and to Julie, it appeared that Megan was holding his hand. "I am too," said Megan. "I wouldn't miss it for anything."

Julie raised her eyebrows as she turned to leave. "See you tomorrow then."

"Definitely," said Megan.

Samantha smiled at Megan as she followed Julie. "I'll say hi to Jamie for you."

"Sure," said Megan.

"That was weird," said Samantha when she and Julie were out of the food court.

"I know. Did you see how uncomfortable she was to see me? Did you see how he was groping her? I would have never believed she could be such a little slut."

"Are you going to tell Jamie?"

"I don't know. It'll break his heart."

* * * * *

Megan felt a sick, sinking feeling overwhelming her as she watched Julie and Samantha walking away. Being with Josh was fun. She would be lying to herself if she did not admit that she enjoyed how he handled and flirted with her, but she was certain Jamie wouldn't understand her date and her own sense of loyalty could not condone it.

"Who's Jamie?" asked Josh.

"He's this little nerd in our class that likes to wear pantyhose," said Kim. "You've probably seen him but didn't notice him."

"He's a good friend," said Megan.

"Pantyhose? Is he a fag or something?" asked Kyle.

"Sounds like a sissy to me," remarked Josh.

"How would I know," answered Kim. "Megan's the one that wants to hang out with him."

Megan glared at Kim. "He's not gay. He's very sweet and I like him."

"Well let me know if he bothers you too much," said Josh, "and we'll take care of him." Both boys laughed.

Megan tried again to dislodge Josh's hand. She wanted to go home. Josh responded by tickling her ribs with his other hand.

"Let's get out of here and go for a ride," said Kyle.

"Awesome idea," said Kim. "Let's go."

"I thought we were going to a movie," protested Megan. She had a good idea what "going for a ride" was supposed to mean.

"Oh come on Megan," said Kim. "We've already seen everything here."

Megan slipped on her shoes, wondering how to gracefully get out of the situation. Josh's arm remained around her and he used the excuse of holding her up to help her put on her shoes to press his fingers into the side of her breast.

* * * * *

Jamie felt elated and nervous as he rode his bike home from Mike's house. According to Mike, other people thought Megan was his girlfriend and people were talking about them as a couple. In Jamie's mind, if other people were talking about it, then it must be true, not simply a figment of Jamie's imagination. Everything that had happened this summer seemed a bit beyond to belief.

He felt nervous because he was debating about stopping at Megan's house. He didn't have a good reason and the last time he just stopped by had not been all that fun. Megan's friends didn't seem to like him. Why did Megan hang out with girls that were so mean? As he approached her house, he was still uncertain about stopping. He didn't want to make a nuisance of himself and Megan had cautioned him to call before stopping.

Jamie road past Megan's house but did not stop. He hoped he might see her in the yard and therefore have an excuse for stopping but the yard was empty. He looked back at the house a couple times, thinking that his girlfriend was inside, maybe even thinking about him.

* * * * *

Josh parked his car under some trees in a secluded area of the parking lot for a park. Megan noticed two other cars parked in their vicinity, but they appeared to be empty. They were not near any street lights so the moon provided the only illumination. Josh turned off the car but left the radio playing.

Megan glanced toward the back seat where Kim and Kyle were kissing, wrapped together in a passionate embrace. She started at the touch of Josh's hand on her thigh. He smiled at her as he extended his other arm around her shoulder, pulling her toward him.

"What's the matter Megan. Have you never been out here before?"

"No, never."

Josh smiled as he leaned forward to plant a kiss on her lips. Megan felt a mix of fear and excitement. Where was this going to lead? She allowed Josh to kiss her. He held her tightly, prolonging the kiss as he rubbed his hand up and down her thigh. Megan rubbed her legs together, sensing the nylon sliding against nylon. She thought about Jamie.

Megan pushed Josh away.

"What's the matter?"

Kim was giggling in the back. Megan noticed the pair were now laying across the seat together.

"I need to take a walk," said Megan as she opened the door and stepped out of the car. She started walking, her footfalls the only sounds, with no real purpose in her direction. As she passed one of the neighboring cars that she thought was empty, she noticed it rocking gently.

Please help me get out of here she prayed.

"Hey what's the matter Megan," said Josh as he caught up to her. He put his arm around her but she pushed him away.

"Stop it. I don't want to do anything."

Josh stared at her, perplexed by her reaction. "It's OK," he said, recovering. "We can just talk. Hard to get a word in with Kim around."

Megan smiled.

"I think they want to be alone anyway." Josh motioned toward his car.

"Yeah, I think you're right. I'm really sorry. This whole think was Kim's idea."

"No problem. I'm the winner here. I got the prettiest girl as my date. Can I hold your hand as we walk?"

Megan let him hold her hand as the pair circled the parking lot. Josh did most of the talking. He complemented her and talked about his plans for the summer.

When they arrived back at his car, they saw Kim's legs sticking up with one foot pressed against the front seat headrest and the other against a side window. Josh smiled at Megan. "Guess they're not done yet. Another round?"

Megan nodded. She wondered what Julie and Samantha were going to say to Jamie.


 
To Be Continued...

up
144 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Hate To Think What

Josh might do to Megan.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Poor Jamie's going to be

Poor Jamie's going to be crushed!

Looking forward to see what happens at the BBQ.

Saless

"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America


"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America

That Sinking Feeling

Been in situations like that. They give me that awful sinking feeling, and the one in the story did too so it worked.

Briar

Briar

Kim is a troublemaker

If I were Meegan I would ditch Kim,shes just a troublemaker and a drama queen wants to pick Meegans boyfriends,Kim also wants to cause rouble for Jamie because he doesent fit into her mold.

lovely story, good series,

lovely story, good series, more please!

Guilt

Jamie Lee's picture

By the way Megan is feeling about being out with Josh, she's got it bad for Jamie. If he wasn't more than a friend she wouldn't have guilty feelings. And actually, those three, especially Kim, need to be dropped into the nearest trash can.

Both Kim and Josh lack any morals what so ever. Josh only wants one thing from Megan, what Brad is getting from Kim.

Now Melissa, on the other hand, would be perfect for both Kim and Josh; her morals are similar. And Melissa just might give Josh what he only wants from Megan. The three deserve each other.

Jamie is balancing on the edge of self confidence, and it wouldn't take much to nudge him in the direction where he might do something to end the pain he's going to feel should he learn about Megan's date, or what Melissa has planned.

There is real danger approaching to is not going to end well for a number of people.

Others have feelings too.