The Blossoming of Billy - Part 8

Printer-friendly version

“I know. I don’t know what's wrong with me.” Billy replied with a sense of relief.

“It might be a hormone imbalance. Have you told your mom?”

“No. You are the first person I have mentioned this to. What if my mom tells my dad? I would be dead.”

“No you wouldn’t. That would explain a lot. This is probably why you are having so much trouble with your exercises. Billy, I’m not joking. Your skin looks and feels exactly like mine.” Jenna stated as she grabbed his arm and rubbed it against her arm.

“See?”

The Blossoming of Billy

Part 8

By AshleyTS


 
Billy spent the next several days seriously thinking about what he was going to do. It was obvious that something was wrong with his body. His best guess was that the hormones he had taken damaged him somehow. The thought sent chills down his spine. What if he was in grave danger from a lack of something or other?

Should he tell his mom? What would she say? What if she found out that he had taken the hormones? Would she tell dad?
He could try one of his friends.

Adam? No way! Billy was very concerned with telling any of his problems to a male. It would have to be a female if anything.

Jenna and he were so close. He had tried to muster the courage several times to let her know how he so dearly desired to be a girl. In the end, it was just a thought that he knew would never materialize. The fear of what people would think was too much of a risk. He did feel comfortable talking to her about pretty much anything though. Besides, he didn’t have to tell her he wanted to be a girl.

After much thought, Billy felt that Jenna would be the person to confide in. He needed a second opinion on what was happening to him.
 
 
A couple days later, the two were having lunch under the tree out on the grass at school. Jenna was chatting on about different subjects all of which passed through his ears. He was preoccupied in how he would bring up what was happening to him. Jenna beat him to the punch.

“You look different Billy. What is it?” Jenna asked out of the blue.

“Uh, what do you mean?” Billy asked. He was taken aback but felt relieved that she broke the ice.

“I don’t know but you look different lately. You just look…well, it’s probably just me.”

“No, what were you going to say? Tell me.” Billy pushed.

“Don’t take this the wrong way ok, but you look softer I guess.” Jenna replied trying to curb her words to not offend him.

“So it’s not my imagination?”

“You’ve noticed it too then?” Billy took a deep breath and let it out.

“Yes, Jenna I’m really worried. It’s like I don’t have any strength anymore. My muscles have disappeared…look.”

Jessie lifted his shirt arm to expose his biceps. He clenched his arm to display his muscles.

“Oh my gosh Billy! You have definitely lost muscle.” She stated with concern as she felt his upper arm. It was stunning. There wasn’t any muscle bulge at all just a small swell…just like her arms.

“You skin is so soft. Billy, it has never been like that.”

“I know. I don’t know what's wrong with me.” Billy replied with a sense of relief.

“It might be a hormone imbalance. Have you told your mom?”

“No. You are the first person I have mentioned this to. What if my mom tells my dad? I would be dead.”

“No you wouldn’t. That would explain a lot. This is probably why you are having so much trouble with your exercises. Billy, I’m not joking. Your skin looks and feels exactly like mine.” Jenna stated as she grabbed his arm and rubbed it against her arm.

“See?”

She was right. Her skin felt exactly like his.

“Oh my gosh.”

“You need to tell your mom Billy. If it a hormone deficiency it can probably be fixed. You could be back to your old self in no time.” Jenna urged him.

“I’m hoping that 'this' will just pass.”

“Is there anything else that you notice that has changed?”

Billy thought about the last couple months and what was different. There was no way he would tell her about his penis issues… that was just embarrassing.

“That’s it I think. Just the muscle thing and the way my skin feels different.”

“So you gotta tell your mom ok? You’re going to do it right? Promise me” Jenna stated.

Billy stammered.

“Promise me Billy. I’m worried about you.”

“Okay, I’ll tell my mom.”

“Great. I’m sure it’s just related to teenage hormones but you need to get it checked out.”

The two hugged and quickly finished lunch as the bell rang.
 
 
Later on that day, Billy seized the moment as he sat on the couch chatting with his mother.

“Ummm, mom…do you ummm, remember when you…ummm, asked about my skin being so soft?” Billy asked with much hesitation.

“Yes, I remember. It still looks very soft and healthy.”

“Well, I was talking to Jenna about it and she said that it wasn’t normal.”

“It’s not normal for a person to have healthy skin? Don’t be silly dear.”

“There are other things though mom. I’ve lost a lot of strength and that’s why I can’t do all the exercises I used to.”

“Oh sweetie, you seem very worried about this. You know that it may be because you aren’t as physical as you used to be. A growing boy needs to stay active and you seem to want to spend a lot of time in the house. Don’t get me wrong, I cherish the time we spend together, but you can’t expect to be as fit as you used to be if you’re not as active.”

“It’s more than that mom. I can feel that something is wrong. Jenna thinks that it may be a hormone imbalance”

“Ok. You know yourself a lot more than I do Billy. I will make an appointment with Dr. Billings and we can get you a full physical.”

“Okay mom. That would make me feel better.”

The two hugged. He was happy with how the conversation turned out. He sensed that his Mom did not seem very worried which made him more at ease. Maybe he was blowing this too far out of proportion.

In any case, he would get some answers soon.


 
To Be Continued...

up
76 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Poor Billy

No matter what, he's in for a wild ride.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Clueless or complicit

RAMI

Mom is either clueless as to what is happening to Billy, despite it being obvious, to at least a teenage friend of his or his complicit in an attempt to change him into a girl.

Billy's physical changes are obvious. He can not participate in sports as he used to, his strength and endurance have decreased greatly and his skin is much softer. A friend who only sees this at school recognized it, but mom who seems him daily does not, this is not normal for most parents, especially a mom. So she must be a clueless person.

The other explanation, is that she is somehow aware of Billy's desires to become Billie and has learned that he was taking the hormones. She wants this to happen and decided not to do anything to prevent it from happening and is only now reacting because Billy brought it up.

This mom is a danger to her child in any case

RAMI

RAMI

Or not...

Actually, she really might not notice. My own parents didn't notice the changes in me until at least a year after I started on hormones, and they saw me everyday. Seeing someone less often actually makes it easier to notice these things. If you see the person everyday, you're seeing the changes in tiny increments. You get used them to as they happen and don't notice until one day you suddenly realize that the person looks a lot different. If you only see them once in a while, there are bigger differences between one time and the next, so it's easier to notice. Mom not noticing isn't unreasonable.

Saless

"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America


"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America

this mothers reaction is wierd

yeah the mothers reaction was really unexpected. You'd think a mother would react with more alarm at the news Billy gave her. That she'd want to find out whats wrong as soon as possible. And the author discribed this mother as good, affectionant. I dont think shes a danger and I hope I dont end up being wrong. But I dont understand it

Of course if she is behind this and she is changing him into a girl i dont know if that makes her a danger here, since it was said that was his deepest desire in the first place. But I dont think so

Her Reaction

jengrl's picture

Her reaction to her child or lack thereof, may be a part of the passive and submissive personality because she quit thinking for herself after she married her macho controlling husband. She may have just been conditioned not to react to things. I think she should develop a backbone and put her two idiot Neanderthal sons in their place for the way they treat Billy.

PICT0013_1_0.jpg

I'll take clued-in for $200.00 Alex....

PattieBFine's picture

   OK!... Grandma had a bit of work to do it... research shows female hormones delivered to vacant house down the street... recived by young boy ( fits his decription ) after chat with driver. Mom can't discuss such a thing (Transforming him to a girl )for the boy with Dad (Forget it!)and the clones of dad (older boys) living there are no better... so she now has him secretly not just on hormones... but testo-blockers as well!
    That's why she's not surprised... except maybe by his semingly urgent need to see a Doc. Like,... right now after he's finally getting results,(She doesn't know he stopped taking them) his body is now becoming more girl-like... and that's what she thinks he needs and wants, BAD enough to steal the credit card and order pills to get there.

There's something about

Billys mom's reaction to what Billy told her,Which makes me think along with other commentors, That mom knows more than she is letting on!!!

Perhaps its the pressure of living in such a macho household, But mom clearly feels the need for female company so without a daughter to give her support around her house perhaps she's decided to rectify the situation and help Billy live his dream.

Of course, We could all be wrong and maybe Ashley is just letting us all think along these lines, And will then go off in another direction ,But who am i to complain... that's just good story telling!!!

Hugs Kirri