Feminizer Disease Takes My Body Over - Chapter 9

Printer-friendly version

I sat there all nervous. I asked Cathy if she thought it wise to change my voice. Would they ever be able to return my voice to my man's voice? She reached over and gave me a big kiss and said, "Terri, don't worry about any of that. This will so complete you and give you a real sense of being a woman. Plus you won't have to be shy in talking with people anymore, you can jump right into all the girly gossip."

Feminizer Disease Takes My Body Over
Chapter 9

By Terry Hansay


 

Description: My wife helps me through the Feminzer disease as I become a full woman slowly. I had to learn a whole new life with her help.

Chapter Nine

I finished out the week with no problems at work. Everyone was so nice and I really adjusted to being Tom's secretary. I think I almost like being a secretary, it's a lot less pressure than my old position.

At dinner Friday night, Cathy wanted to talk about our weekend and plan some fun things to do. I was not sure, so I asked about what she meant by "fun things to do"?

She said, "Well, JC Penney is having a makeover class Saturday morning and Victoria's Secret is having a fashion show in the afternoon. How about we take in both and do some shopping?" I thought to myself, "This is fun?"

Cathy popped in saying "It would be great doing these fun things with you, Dear. Please, let's spend the day at the mall and have fun. Besides we need to get you some more dresses for work and we should work on the list of items for your Brooke Institute classes."

Cathy got my reservation in the mail for the Institute and she told me I am attending next weekend. She told me I have some reading to do about my training.

I said to Cathy I was concerned about the hypnotic classes and what it would do to my brain.

Cathy smiled and said, "Terry, it will be most helpful for you. They will plant thoughts in your mind to relax you and to accept femininity and all that comes with it. You will accept your figure development, wearing bras and girdles as a normal course of living. You will learn to love wearing pretty dresses. High heels will be the only shoes you will enjoy wearing. You will relax and be a lot more submissive. You will love getting up in the morning, wearing makeup, going to the beauty salon, and going on shopping sprees. In general, you will be taught to slow down, soften up and enjoy your femininity. And yes, they can reverse these controlling thoughts in the future, so don't worry. As part of your cure back to masculinity, they can remove those feminine commands."

I also asked about what Karla said, that there is a new course about how to handle men. What is that all about? Why do I have to handle men? Cathy said, "Not to worry, it's all explained in the brochures here. Read up on it tonight. You need to know how to handle men, like what happened to you this week with your 50's look. You will be able to better understand why men look at your beautiful bustline, especially when you are wearing your pointed cup bra as part of your 50's look outfit."

I got up the nerve and asked my wife, "Cathy, they are not going to make me date men, are they?" Cathy said "I don't think so, but as you know, the doctors did say you have to experience 'everything' women do in order to be cured of your Feminizer disease." I got upset to think I might have to "date" a man to cure my disease. Cathy said, "Don't worry, if you do, we will double date." I jumped up and said "Absolutely not! I will not date a man and you will not date another man. I am your husband!"

Cathy looked at me and said, "Did you look in the mirror lately? Don't worry dear, I am not dating. You are my husband and now my new girlfriend." We both hugged as she started playing with my 36C breasts. This slowed me right down and melted me right into her control.

The next morning came quickly. We were out the door early and headed right to JC Penney for my makeover. Wow, this was nice! I love the pampering and Cathy knew this. I couldn't believe how different I looked after the makeover. The girl kept telling me what beautiful skin I have. She sold us lots of makeup.

We had some time before the afternoon fashion show at Victoria's Secret. Cathy grabbed my hand and said "Let's find you a couple of new dresses, and you need more nylons." I still can't get over the number of different dresses there are for women. Compared to men's small choice of clothes, women's clothes never stop with different colors and designs. We tried on between 10 and 15 different dresses, all figure hugging, of course.

I asked Cathy why I could not get dresses with a looser fit. She said, "Terri, you have such a beautiful figure, why not show it off?"

Just then she took a white sweater off the table and held it up to me. I said, "Hold it, that sweater is very low cut and it's white". She said, "And is there a problem with that?" I said, "Yes, people will see my boobs and it is so thin, it's see-through. They will see my bra. I would be totally embarrassed!" Cathy said "I wear this style and color all the time. There's nothing wrong with it. It's very pretty. Let's try it on."

As I was trying the sweater on, she shouted into the dressing room to come out and model it. I saw the shape this sweater gave me and yes, it was very low cut. Not only did my bra show in the low V design, but also was obviously showing through the thin material.

I came out as Cathy smiled saying, "You look wonderful, but we will have to find you a new bra, a low cut one for that sweater." I protested saying, "My boobs are falling out of this sweater and you can see my bra." She said, "So what, all girls wear bras, it's no secret. Can you imagine if you didn't wear a bra, what you would you look like? Your 36C boobs would really be out there bouncing all around. Maybe we should try that. People would really gossip about you going braless. Terri, again, women wear bras. You are expected to wear a bra. That is what we do, get used to it. Show your figure, it's beautiful."

She handed me a pencil shirt and said to try it on, this will make the outfit. She was right again. It showed off my figure and it was way too short. Cathy loved the look and said "It's perfect, you could even wear it for work." I said, "But it's too short, way above my knees." Cathy smiled and said, "Yes, and is there a problem with showing off your beautiful legs? Women do it every day, why not you?" Too many thoughts were running through my head. I felt naked in this low cut sweater and super-short skirt!

Needless to say, we bought the skirt and two sweaters, one white and the other soft pink. Cathy whispered in my ear as we were checking out, "Wait until you wear that pink sweater and that cute skirt with your 50's look." I knew exactly what she was thinking. The corset will really give me a profound shape, like every woman wanted in 1950's.

We picked up several pairs of nylons and spotted a purse for me too. I was tired already with all this shopping, so many decisions!

We put all the bags into the car and I was hoping we were leaving. But no, back into Victoria's Secret for their fashion show. While we were waiting for the show to begin, they gave us a VS catalog which had the styles being modeled in today's show. All the fashions were pink. It was a pink lingerie show. I knew what I was getting later.

I couldn't believe how many different bras and panties there were for women. The show started and I think we saw them all. The models were very beautiful. Cathy whispered saying "Watch how the girls walk and carry themselves. You could learn from them. With practice you could be one of their models someday. See their breasts bounce too. There's nothing wrong with that, it's part of your body now, Terri."

I was amazed how many of the bras allowed the breasts to show out the top, like the cups were just half cups. There were many that show cleavage. I asked Cathy why they make half-cup bras. She said, "That is the kind of bra you will need for those sweaters we just bought you. They show off your cleavage, and still support you." I thought I don't need to expose myself like that, even with all that cleavage. The show was short, only 20 minutes long. I guess they wanted us to shop. At the end they had a raffle. Guess who won. Yes, me! I won any bra and panty set the models had on in the show. Cathy was so excited saying "Now we can get that cleavage bra for your sweater outfit!" Great, just what I wanted to get. I like my Playtex Cross My Heart bra. It supports me all over and is comfortable.

We picked out a "Body by Victoria" pink bra and matching panties. A clerk came over to help and offered to measure me if I was unsure of the sizing. I said I was OK, but couldn't find my size, 36C. She found the size, but was a padded push up bra. Cathy stepped right in and said, "That's OK Terri, it will look very nice with the outfit we just bought." The clerk said, "That pretty bra is contoured, lightly lined to give a moderate lift and will not show your nipples." Oh, great! Just what I needed, a bra that does not show my nipples! What is that all about? I never heard that before.

I went to the dressing room and tried on the pushup bra. Wow, did this bra push up my breasts and create cleavage! It looks like I'm falling out of this bra. It felt very different, pushing both my breasts up and to the center. Little did I know that design was for all to see my cleavage in that new sweater Cathy got me. For some strange reason, I liked the bra and what it did for my figure, thinking about how it would look with the sweater we just bought. Wow! What are these girly thoughts popping into my head?

Cathy came in to see the bra on me. Her eyes popped out and her big smile said the whole story. "Terri, you look great. What a great bra and it fits you so well. It might even be a little small." Cathy wanted to have the clerk come in to get her opinion on the size. Before I could think, the clerk was in looking at me saying it might be too small.

Small? Oh no, I don't want a bigger bra! She took out her tape measure and said, "Raise your arms, Miss. It's a pretty bra but you are falling out of it. It might be too small on you, Dear." She smiled and said "Well Dear, you are between a C and a D cup. I'm not sure what you want do. This 36C bra looks very nice and has very nice support".

I asked Cathy if I really needed the pushup bra. She jumped right in and said, "Yes, wait until you see how it supports you in your new sweater, Dear." I told her and the clerk I would keep the 36C pushup bra and not get one with bigger cups.

As we were checking out, Cathy spotted a pale pink camisole from the show and said this is just what I need if I don't want my bra to show through my outfits. I felt so embarrassed having everyone hear this conversation. We bought the camisole and some perfume then left the store with all our packages.

As we were walking out of the mall, clicking down the walkway in our high heels, Cathy said, "Terri, isn't this day fun? It is such fun shopping with you. Now I have a friend to shop with who can understand all the feminine outfits ladies like to try on and buy. I think now you have a much better appreciation for what us girls go through. Isn't it fun?"

Once back to the car, Cathy looked at me with her big smile and said she had a surprise for me. She said she called my doctor and she can see us today to have the treatment to adjust my voice to be more lady like. This is what Karla had done and his girlfriend Lisa loved it so much. Lisa said it made all the difference in his demeanor for his new feminine life.

I sat there all nervous. I asked Cathy if she thought it wise to change my voice. Would they ever be able to return my voice to my man's voice? She reached over and gave me a big kiss and said, "Terri, don't worry about any of that. This will so complete you and give you a real sense of being a woman. Plus you won't have to be shy in talking with people anymore, you can jump right into all the girly gossip."

I was not sure, but I had a sense that Cathy had already decided for me as she drove into the parking lot of my doctor.

The receptionist asked me to put on a robe in room #4. A nurse came in. Her name tag said Pam. I asked where Sally, my regular nurse was. Pam said Sally was still on vacation. She said she needed to do my evaluations before the doctor came in. Oh boy, here we go again! Pam asked me to take my robe off while she measured me, took my blood pressure, asked the 50 questions, etc. Pam asked what size bra I had on, I told her 36C. She smiled and said I might be growing out of that size bra soon. I did not want my wife to hear that. I told Pam I did not want to get a bigger bustline. Pam and Cathy both smiled and Cathy said, "That is not under your control, Dear. Besides, you have a beautiful bustline and there is nothing wrong with D size breasts. I am a D cup and you can see how good I look."

Just then the doctor came in to explain the voice changing procedure. It seemed simple, would take effect in one hour and last a month before I would need another application. I felt better knowing it wears off after 30 days. She asked me tons of questions on how I was doing, how I adjusted to work, etc.

She asked me to take my robe off and jump up on the table. Yes, I had to put my feet in the stirrups. I knew my position on this girly table. She pulled down my panties to examine me. She wanted to know if during sex with my wife, my penis got hard. I was embarrassed to say it did not, I had no feeling there while we were intimate. My wife popped in saying my nipples were even more sensitive and my emotions were even better when she fondled my breasts. The doctored smiled and said, "This is good, that means your treatment is working."

She asked me to take my bra off to examine my breasts. She said my breasts have developed beautifully and seem to be very perky. Looking at my chart, she said "The nurse is recommending you increase your bra size to a D cup." The doctor warned me that this is important. Properly fitting bras and support are critical to my treatment. She said while I was here, she would give me my weekly hormone shots. After the examination and shots she applied a liquid to my throat and told me to lay here for 20 minutes while it does its magic.

I was scared. I did not know how I would react to my new voice. Cathy was right there with me holding my hand telling me how much she loved me and how great this was going to be.

Sometime later the doctor came back in and said, "OK, let's test your voice, Sweetie. Say something sweet."

I spoke and sure enough, I had the voice of a teenage girl, very high, very sweet. I couldn't believe the sound of my voice. I sounded like a 14 year old girl! The doctor said my sound would get more mature and level off. She seemed so excited with her accomplishment.

We left the doctors office and stopped for dinner at a local diner. We saw Betty, our hairdresser. She invited us to sit with her and her daughter. I was nervous about my new voice but Cathy sat right down. Betty's daughter was around 17-18 and very attractive. She had the same pink V neck sweater Cathy just bought me, the one I thought showed too much of my breasts. Well, it does. Her daughter was showing lots of her cleavage. Although she looked comfortable showing her cleavage, it made me think that is not what I want to show when I wear my sweater. I could see her bra. It looked like she bought the same VS cleavage pushup bra.

Betty did all the introductions. All seemed fine until I said my first word. Betty's eyes popped out looking at me with a huge smile. "Terri, you are looking beautiful and your hairdo is so you. I love it", Betty said. Betty and Cathy looked at each other, like to confirm my new voice. Both smiled and giggled.

Betty was being so nice, not making a big deal about my new voice and not letting on to her daughter that I was a man with a disease. Our conversations were all girly and the four of us had a wonderful time at dinner. Her daughter had no idea I was a man. Heck, most of the time I forgot I was a man!

Betty reminded us that I had a hair appointment Monday night. We parted ways and back in the car I asked Cathy why I had an appointment with Betty again. Cathy smiled and said, "Terri, you need to go to the beauty salon every week to keep yourself beautiful, silly." "Oh, what did I know?" I thought.

Cathy said I was very good at keeping up with all the conversation at dinner. My vocabulary is getting very girly and she said I am relaxing and opening up more. Cathy pointed out to me that Betty's daughter had the same sweater we just bought and how nice it looked on her. I smiled and said, "Yes and if you mean she looked good with her cleavage showing, I got your point. I guess you were right, that's not a bad look. It's just that showing my cleavage for the first time concerns me." Cathy smiled and said, "Terri, you're a woman now. Show your assets. I will teach you all you need to know".

I must have been in a weak moment because I said, "When we get home can I try on that new bra and sweater?" Cathy was so excited, she drove faster it seemed. Those hormones and clothes, and my new position in life are changing my brain and I don't even realize it.

I was feeling more relaxed, showing more feminine traits and mannerisms. I guess I was becoming a woman and now I even sounded like one.

Cathy and I went home. I was really tired. Cathy reminded me to model my new clothes, including the new skirt.

I went upstairs with all my new clothes. Trying on my new VS bras made me think I had the same cleavage as Betty's daughter. Wow! The bra really did strange things to my breasts, but I guess that is what it was designed to do, show my ample cleavage. I slipped the sweater on along with the short skirt. Wow! I looked in the mirror and with my heels on, I looked very good. "What a shape," I thought to myself.

Downstairs I modeled for Cathy and her eyes bugged out. I could tell she liked what she saw. Cathy came right over and gave me a big hug, kissing me on the cheek, saying, "Terri you look amazing, and you look so hot!" I guess I liked the attention but felt exposed, all out there in a tight sweater and skirt. This was a different experience for sure.

I felt weak and sat down. A strange thing happened with my skirt. It went up my nylon clad legs and I thought my girdle was going to show.

Cathy came right over and said, "You need to learn how to sit and manage short skirts, let me show you." I was embarrassed at how short the skirt was. As I stood up Cathy said I must pull down the skirt every time, and get used to it. Sitting down, she showed me several ways to keep my legs together. She said, "You must keep your knees together at all times now, not like when you were a man. You don't want anyone looking up your short skirt."

She said, "Were a man". I thought to myself, what does she mean?

She commented on how sweet and hot my sweater looked. She was jealous of my new look. I thought she could have it, but I knew sharing that thought would not go over well.

She said she bought me an open bottom girdle that will help me keep my legs together. What did she mean open bottom? I was too tired, couldn't deal with any more girly talk and went off to bed.

The next day, Cathy said all we had to do is go grocery shopping and suggested I do my reading on the course outline for the Brooke Institute. I would be going there next weekend.

After my shower, I slipped on my Playtex Cross My Heart bra, my favorite, and found it was getting snug. Oh, no, my favorite bra is too small. I quickly got my girdle and nylons on then a skirt and top. I did not want my wife to see my bra was too small on me. I don't want bigger bras nor do I want to go shopping for more lingerie.

After doing my makeup, hair, earrings, and all that "stuff", I stepped back and looked at myself in the full length mirror. Wow, did I look "put together"! Who could ever tell I am a man? What made me nervous was that my bra was showing too much. This blouse was way too thin. Why does my wife buy me these feminine tops?

I was just taking it off when Cathy came in saying how nice I looked and asked what I was doing. I explained to her I could see my bra and I was going to put a camisole on to hide it.

Cathy got a little upset and said no, I would have to learn that it's OK to show some lace and my pretty foundations. I was covered up and I was fine. I told her I felt too self-concious and felt my bra was showing too much.

As we were leaving our bedroom, Cathy stopped dead in her tracks and said "Wait a minute. You said you wanted to wear your new sweater today, like Betty's daughter was wearing yesterday." Memory of the cleavage flashed back in my brain. Cathy was right, I did say that. Cathy said, "Let's go back and change your top and your bra, Sweetie."

Back in the bedroom Cathy helped me change, hooking my new Victoria's Secret padded pushup cleavage bra. I said "This bra is too tight and my breasts are falling out!" Cathy laughed and said, "Enjoy!" The sweater fit like a glove. Wow it was tight!

Cathy said, "Turn around and let's see, my beauty." I saw myself in the mirror. My bustline was out there and the V neck sweater was "showing" everything. Cathy smiled and said, "Perfect." I said, "This is too low cut. It shows my breasts way too much." Cathy said "Nonsense, now let's get going." As I walked by the mirror, all I could see is my bra and breasts through the soft pink sweater. I thought to myself, "I hope I can handle this and we don't run into anyone at the grocery store."

I was quickly feeling she was the boss of my journey into womanhood. I got downstairs thinking my bra was showing and everyone would stare at my cleavage.

She said "Don't forget your purse" as we walked to the car. I keep forgetting it.

At the grocery store we are always running into friends. This time it was our neighbor, Mrs. Smith. She already knew of my disease but not about my new feminine voice. We did our girly talk and Mrs. Smith heard my new voice. She was blown away! She covered her mouth and said, "Dear you have such a cute voice and I love your figure, if you know what I mean."

All I could do is thank her and smile. All along I was wondering who was looking at us and Mrs. Smith's excitement. Who was looking at my thin sweater and cleavage? All went well. Nothing really happened, maybe I was over reacting. Again, Mrs. Smith invited us over to her house and Cathy accepted. As we did our shopping I became more relaxed with my look, swinging my purse like all the girls in the store. With my ample cleavage, high heels, hips swaying, and my pretty bra showing, I walked like a proud woman. I felt good and Cathy saw my acceptance of my new demeanor.

At home Cathy quizzed me on how I did with my new look. "What do you mean Cathy, new look?" "Well of course your new bustline, your cleavage. Come on Terri, this is a new look for you. Talk to me," Cathy said. "To tell you the truth, once we finished talking with Mrs. Smith, I was OK with all the looks I got in the store. Even the men looking at me and their eyes stuck on my chest. I was OK, my nervousness went away, and I seemed comfortable with my new look." Cathy smiled and said, "See, this will be fun." I guess I agreed in a way.

We started reading up on all the information the Institute sent for my classes next weekend.

The course outline said I would have classes on walking and posture of women, vocabulary and voice, fashion design, shopping skills, cooking and women's chores, feminine hygiene, sex and living with your wife, how to handle men and boys. It seemed to be a ton of classes for just two days.

The clothes to bring were all listed. Basically they said to bring my entire wardrobe and they will help me learn the art of coordinating my outfits. Luckily I don't have many outfits.

I was most interested in the hypnotic classes my wife signed me up for. The course outline said there would be 5 one-hour sessions. The classes will help me understand all the feminine ways of womanhood. They would allow me to handle feminine thoughts and not resist womanhood, allow me to be as submissive and soft as my wife wants me to be. They will teach me it's OK to be soft, submissive, and feminine and that I should enjoy my new life.

I'm not sure, but for some reason these concepts already seemed comfortable to me, the acceptance of my womanhood. Just look at what I was wearing!

Cathy came over to the couch and snuggled up to me, kissing me and snapping my bra straps in a playful way. I started melting and she knew it. She pulled off my sweater exposing my cleavage as she started kissing my breasts. Wow! That was sexy and I was putty in her hands. She fondled my breasts, told me how beautiful I looked and how much she wanted me. My brain was all confused! She wants me as a woman? What? I could not process this but I knew I was very turned on at this moment.

We rolled on the floor making passionate love. I took her blouse and bra off and fondled her breasts. Both of us got excited and were overcome with total excitement. I even shouted out to my wife, "I love being a woman!"

What has happened to me? What did I just say out loud? How could I get so excited without my penis moving? He was still packed away in my panty girdle. My penis was dead, yet I was really turned on! I knew I loved this excitement, never felt this way when I wore pants.

My demeanor is changing so quickly. These pills and shots work way too well! Being always dressed and living as a woman is having a total change effect on me. I sure hope all this cures my disease.


 
To Be Continued...

up
96 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Not really a disease?

I find the description of the hypnosis "benefits" quite revealing.

allow me to be as submissive and soft as my wife wants me to be.

Why is submissive such a desirable trait and why submissive to the wife? This sounds like the intent has nothing to do with curing a disease.

Michelle B

Terry appears to be rather

Terry appears to be rather dense when comes to picking up all the comments and signals regarding his/her journey into complete womanhood. None of what he/she is experiencing seems to be from any disease, rather it seems to be a concerted plan involving his/her wife and several of their close friends and their new "girlfriends". Having to unergo hypnosis would seem to cap the entire procedure. J-Lynn

Disease No! conspiracy Yes!

RAMI

It is probably to late for Terry. He has accepted his wife's lies. He has no disease. He is being changed by his so called wife as part of a larger conspiracy. Hypnosis, hormones and non-reversable surgery has determined his future.

RAMI

RAMI

The Cake is a lie.....

...... and so is the so called cure. I am not sure if Terry is being subliminally manipulated or if he/she is just mentally subnormal but why has he not realised that he is being transformed into a very anachronistic and stereotypical woman? In fact I am beginning to think that before this is all over Terri will be Cathy's cute daughter going to school with Betty's daughter and being a cute little bimbo cheerleader, either that or else her wife's pretty young lesbian maid girl - this has Forced Femme written all over it - Cathy is acting in a very unnatural way and Terri is dense to the point of idiocy. Terri will never be a man again one way or another - the so called cure is so utterly ludicrous as to be nonsensical.
But please don't get the impression I dislike the story - I find it pretty amusing and entertaining - I hope it is intended to be a sort of Black comedy because this is how I am reading it.

The nature of Monkey is - Irrepressible!!!

The nature of Monkey is - Irrepressible!!!

I don't care what she's having, I'll have some too!

Remember that famous line in MIS, where she faked an orgasim in the diner.

Well this story is the same!

I need it to!

LoL
Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

I Wonder About

The cure, and what it is exactly. HAt has yet to be explained.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine