The Blossoming of Billy - Part 10

Printer-friendly version

“Shut up!” Billy angrily replied as the damn broke under the tremendous pressure. His lower lip quivered as his eyes filled with tears. He wiped his eyes but the waterworks had begun.

“Oh no, you are not crying. Unbelievable!” Eric stated. He couldn’t believe that his brother was being such a baby.

“I’m really trying and I’m just not strong anymore” Billy whimpered.

“I don’t know what’s up with you but you better shape up Billy. You’re really turning sissy on me and Dad would freak if he knew the crap you were trying to pull.”

The Blossoming of Billy

Part 10

By AshleyTS


 
The next day Billy was awoken from sleep.

“Get up bro! Exercise time.” Eric yelled at the startled boy.

Billy looked at the clock and saw that it was an hour earlier than his alarm was set for.

“I’ve got another hour so get lost.”

“No way, you’ve been slacking a lot lately so it’s time for some intensive training.” Eric replied as he tore the covers off.

Billy knew it was pointless to argue and reluctantly got into his workout sweats and headed downstairs.
What proceeded from there was pure hell. Eric worked him to the point of exhaustion. Every time Billy was ready to collapse, Eric would push him further and further by threatening to tell Dad how he was slacking. Harder and harder and harder yet.

Billy tried his best to perform and keep his brother satisfied but the more he pushed himself the more emotional he found himself becoming. His frustrations seemed to trigger a new emotion from him. Instead of becoming very angry and aggressive like he used to, he now simply felt like crying and giving up.

“I’m surprised you’ve lasted this long you big girl. You’re exercising like one so I’m sure you don’t mind me calling you on.” His brother teased.

All those emotions that Billy was trying to keep in check were building. There were cracks in the dam and any more pressure and it would not hold
.
“Don’t call me names Eric, can’t you see I’m trying my best???”

“What I see is a guy who would rather hang out in the kitchen with his mom instead of being one of the guys. What’s next? Are you going to go gay on me?”

“Shut up!” Billy angrily replied as the damn broke under the tremendous pressure. His lower lip quivered as his eyes filled with tears. He wiped his eyes but the waterworks had begun.

“Oh no, you are not crying. Unbelievable!” Eric stated. He couldn’t believe that his brother was being such a baby.

“I’m really trying and I’m just not strong anymore” Billy whimpered.

“I don’t know what’s up with you but you better shape up Billy. You’re really turning sissy on me and Dad would freak if he knew the crap you were trying to pull.”

Eric stormed out of the room and left Billy sitting there an absolute mess. He really did try his best and he thought he did a good job even though it was only a shadow of what he used to be able to do.
 
 
Later at school Billy relayed what happened to Jenna.

“Billy, don’t let him bother you. The more you show him that he is upsetting you the more you fuel him. Don’t give him that pleasure.”

“I didn’t want to cry but I couldn’t help it. It just happened.”

“That’s funny; I have that happen to me sometimes. I know for me it just feels like I need to let it out or else I’ll go crazy.”

Billy identified with what Jenna was saying. That’s pretty much how he was feeling lately.

“So what did the doctor say?” Jenna asked.

“You have to promise you won’t tell anyone ok?”

“You know me Billy, I would never do that.”

“I know. So I guess that my hormones are kind of out of whack. I have higher levels of estrogen than I should, but the doctor says it is probably just a phase.”

“So that explains why you have lost some strength then.”

“Yeah, and the same with the softer skin.”

“So it’s just temporary then?” Jenna asked.

“I think so. I have another appointment in a month.”

“Well hopefully you get back to normal. If not, I have a lot of cute dresses you can borrow.” Jenna teased.

“Gee thanks” Billy replied sarcastically. He did find her comment somewhat thrilling though.

“I’m only joking buddy” She replied giving him a hug.
 
 
The next morning Billy woke up incredibly sore. Wow, he did get the workout of his life yesterday. His whole body was destroyed. It’s a good thing it was Saturday and didn’t have to work out on the weekend. His biceps ached as did his chest and legs. He tried to take it easy to recoup by Monday.

Billy got in some great down time and spent most of his weekend helping his mom around the house. He sympathized with her and all she had to do to keep the house in shape. Its funny how he took everything she did for granted before. Now he was making up for it. He helped her vacuum, fold the laundry (he loved matching the socks), and fix dinner of course.

Monday came and he felt a lot better. His soreness had worn off everywhere except for his chest. His pecs still felt very sore. Man, he got worked!

He went downstairs to try his best to keep up with his siblings.

“I’m giving you the week off bro.” Eric stated.

“Why? I’m ready.”

“Nope, you need to seriously think about where you are headed. I’m expecting a renewed energy next Monday but you’re out this week”

Billy was taken aback. He was out? It felt like his brothers were un-brother-fying him. He really didn’t care to work out but being excluded from a family activity was heart wrenching.

He went back to his room and cried.


 
To Be Continued...

up
81 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Maybe mom has had a word with Eric

And told him to lay off the exercise for Billy, Perhaps she can see that he cannot do it anymore and wants to give him a break.

One things for sure Billy's mom must be loving all the extra help that she's been getting from her son...Its just like having her very own daughter!!!

Kirri

Growls

These boys are going to learn the hard way one of these days that the macho crap went out with Rambo 20 years ago!

I can't wait to see what happens when the reality slaps these macho jarheads, and they realize their dad ruined their lives.

Maybe Eric

Found out about Billie's test results, and thinks a week will sort things out.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Eric's a real jerk! Mom

Eric's a real jerk! Mom needs to keep him off Billy's back or things are just going to get worse.

Saless

"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America


"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America

The Trouble With Eric

littlerocksilver's picture

It will take some serious adjustments on Eric's part to ever make him a sociably acceptable male. My thoughts right now run towards castration for him; however, I realize that's not acceptable either. I hope Billy can find the comfort and acceptance she needs so that she can get on with her life the way it should be.

Portia

Portia

I Would Like To See Someone Dropkick Those Morons

jengrl's picture

I would like to see someone dropkick those morons into next week. One has to wonder who or what convinced Eric to let up on Billy about those insane workouts. Maybe Mom is finally getting a backbone after all. I hope so.

PICT0013_1_0.jpg