The Blossoming of Billy - Part 11

Printer-friendly version

“Oh my gosh Billy!” Jenna said with a sense of shock.

“What?!?”

“Your chest looks like mine…I mean not mine right now, but that’s how my chest looked when I started growing breasts.” She replied keeping her eyes transfixed on his chest.

The Blossoming of Billy

Part 11

By AshleyTS


 
The week with no exercise went by and, although hurt at first by being excluded, Billy found that he did not miss it at all. The dinner table conversation was a little awkward since his brothers tended to talk amongst each other and keep Billy out. His Mom tried her best to include Billy in the table talk but he knew the games his brothers were playing.
 
 
It was Sunday and Billy wasn’t ready to start the training again on Monday. He actually dreaded it. His pecs were still sore from last week’s workout for crying out loud! He wondered if he maybe tore a muscle in his chest because it remained very tender.

“Hey Eric, can I talk to you for a minute?” Billy asked after dinner.

“Yeah, what’s up?”

“Well, I know I’m supposed to start working out again tomorrow, but I’m not sure if I should.”

“Why not?” You’re not feeling it? You want to get more out of shape than you already are?” Eric asked.

“It’s not that at all. I mean I really want to do my exercises. It’s just that my muscles are still really sore from the big workout I had last week and I don’t want to injure myself more.”

“Your muscles are still sore? There’s no way. I would have given you two or three days of that excuse but a whole week? Muscles heal way faster than that bro.”

“Look, they still hurt ok?”

“Go ahead and take another week off then. Have you looked at yourself in the mirror lately? You’re looking weak man. I remember the Billy who had some muscle tone. Now all I see is an out of shape lazy punk.” Eric replied with anger.

“Well I can try but, like I said, my muscles still really hurt.”

“Oh yeah, show me which muscles hurt.”

“Just right here, but it’s really sore.” Billy replied pointing to his upper chest.

Slap!

“Does that make it feel better?” Eric yelled as he punched Billy hard in the chest.

Ouch! That freaking hurt!” Billy yelped.

“Take this week off you big pussy. In fact, take the whole month off!” Eric stated as he walked out of the room.

Billy grabbed his chest. He was used to his brothers roughhousing but that really was painful! As he rubbed his chest it dawned on him that he was crying. What the heck? He didn’t even realize that he had tear’d up. How could he be crying without even realizing it?

As he wiped the tears he thought of how he didn’t have to work out another week. That brightened his day for sure.
 
 
That week was followed by another week of no workouts. His relationship with his brothers seemed to grow more and more distant. At the same time, his mom and he became more and close. He enjoyed helping her around the house and had learned so much on what it takes to maintain a clean home. He also found out just how lonely and unhappy she was at times. It was a tough and unfulfilling life she lived with little love and affection from dad.

Billy was concerned about his chest. It had been a while since “the workout” and his pecs remained sore and very irritated. In fact, his t-shirts bugged the heck out him.

It’s funny how friendships change. While his relationship with Lenna grew stronger, his feelings for Adam lessened. He just didn’t feel comfortable hanging with him as much.

During lunch, he mentioned his chest predicament to Jenna. He was feeling more comfortable lately opening up to her.

“Your chest is bothering you?” Jenna asked.

“Yeah, I’m sure it’s nothing big. Eric just worked me so hard a couple weeks ago that I’m still sore.”

“Dang, that seems like a long time to be sore Billy. Do you keep straining the same muscles?”

“No, I haven’t worked out since that day.”

“Well let me see then.”

Billy acknowledged and lifted his t-shirt.

“Oh my gosh Billy!” Jenna said with a sense of shock.

“What?!?”

“Your chest looks like mine…I mean not mine right now, but that’s how my chest looked when I started growing breasts.” She replied keeping her eyes transfixed on his chest.

Billy looked down and suddenly it dawned on him that his chest was bumpy. How could he have not realized that? The hormones! What the heck was wrong with him?!? There’s no way they were still affecting his body!!

He quickly pulled his shirt down.

“Billy, you need to go see your doctor right now. I think your hormone imbalance is really messed up.” Jenna said with concern.

Billy remained silent.

“Are you ok?” Jenna asked.

“Yeah, I don’t know what to think right now. What’s wrong with me?”

“I don’t know but your chest isn’t right. You’re budding for crying out loud Billy. You have to tell your mom.”

Billy sat in disbelief. Wasn’t this all that he had ever wanted? He desired to have a pair of breasts for the longest time but now that it seemed to be happening he was scared to death. Why did he ever mess with those hormones? He didn’t want to face this now.

Why couldn’t he just go back to being who he used to be?

How was he going to tell mom?


 
To Be Continued...

up
90 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Wow, Eric's even more of

Wow, Eric's even more of jerk than I thought he was! Unless they were something very unusual, I can't see how the short time Billy was taking hormones could have caused this. I'm assuming there's something else going on there. I can't wait to find out what!

Saless

"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America


"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America

What Will Eric Do?

When he finds out about Billie? He is a jerk with attitude! That cad needs to be slapped down for being so mean!!!

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

I'm Inclined Toward a Version...

...of a theory posted by someone a couple of chapters back, though I'm making my guess at the risk of not rereading the story first, so I might be way off the mark.

I'm speculating that Mom found out soemhow that Billy had started and then stopped the hormones, and decided that putting them in his meals would be best for both of them: Billy would get his desire to be female, and Mom would have a daughter around the house that she could relate to on more equal terms without threatening the "traditional" male-dominant ethos that her husband had imposed on her and the older kids. Mom's not telling anyone that she's doing it because she wants to present Billy's femininity as a fait accompli when her husband returns, possibly so the blame will fall mostly on her -- she's apparently used to that -- rather than Billy. (Or else she's hoping she can palm the whole thing off as a natural hormone imbalance with hopes of only having to deal with her husband's anger rather than anyone's blame.)

Whether she doesn't realize how tough it is on Billy to leave him and his brothers mostly ignorant of what's happening, or she's doing it this way because she believes Billy, if he knew, would feel obligated to object and she doesn't want to give him that opportunity -- that may be the more likely answer if one assumes that brother Eric is laying off at her insistence -- I think the uncertainty is hurting Billy at least as much as the physical problems are, and I'm hoping the situation will resolve itself sooner rather than later. I guess we'll see.

Eric

I have to agree with you

I have to agree with you there Eric, It does seem very likely that somebody is feeding Billy hormones, And who would be better placed than Mom!!! Maybe Mom's desire for female company is over riding her commonsense...We shall just have to wait and see!!!

Kirri

Agreement Plus

littlerocksilver's picture

I think the aunt has been in on it from the start, also. She made the discovery, told mom, and they are working together. Of, course this may all be wrong. Only the author knows for sure. :) Portia

Portia

The Men In The Family

jengrl's picture

The men in the family are long overdue for a major attitude adjustment VERY SOON! Eric and his other inept brother are already big bullies. If someone doesn't straighten them out, it will get worse. Their father deserves to come home and find his wife and kids packed up and gone. He is the master of all this macho garbage that Billy has suffered through and he has a lot to answer for in the way he has treated his wife. Things have to change!

PICT0013_1_0.jpg

If Billy is developing

If Billy is developing breasts, then his being on hormones has been a lot longer than he realizes. Hopefully, he will talk with his Mom and as he already has a knowing girlfriend, he will at least have two people, maybe three with his Aunt, on his side.
J-Lynn