The Blossoming of Billy - Part 12

Printer-friendly version

“Well good. Have you noticed any changes good or bad in your strength or skin in the last month?”

“Nope.”

“You are quite the talker today.” The doctor joked. “How about we take a look and see.”

Billy’s heart dropped into his stomach. He was going to be discovered. Crap…maybe he was just making too much of his chest. Maybe it would go unnoticed and he could just get out of here.

The Blossoming of Billy

Part 12

By AshleyTS


 
A couple days went by and Billy just couldn’t push himself to tell his mother about his chest. He was so afraid that she would make a call to his father and his life would be over. The whole hormone imbalance was one thing but developing breasts took it to a whole new level. That was something Dad would have to be included on.

He stood in the bathroom with his shirt off and looked at the mounds. There they were. Two distinct bumps under his nipples. They were not large by any means, but his chest definitely did not look like a boy’s anymore. It looked just different enough to give him a lot of concern. He gently pressed the swellings and found that they were somewhat sore and sensitive. The anxiety he felt over these changes was extreme.

Billy decided to not tell his mom and keep his fingers crossed that he would not get worse.
 
 
And so the days passed until it was time again to visit Doctor Fredericks again.

Needless to say, Billy was bouncing off the walls with concern as his chest remained swollen.

“Are you OK sweetie?” Mom asked as they sat in the waiting room of the clinic.

“I’m really nervous Mom”

“Billy, I’m here with you. You told me a couple days ago that you felt fine so why are you so concerned?”

He did tell her that everything was fine when she asked a few days ago. He really wanted to cry out and let her know that he was scared of what was going on with his body but couldn’t. What would happen today when the doctor saw him?

“I just don’t like the doctors mom.”

“Well there are some toys and games if you want to play while we wait.”

Billy looked over at the kid’s area. There was a little girl playing with some dolls while her mom looked on. He wished that he was as relaxed as she seemed to be. Why did he have so many secrets to hide?

“Billy?” The nurse announced.

He knew the drill as Mom excused herself while he stripped down to his underwear and donned the paper gown.

“Billy, you look faint. Are you sure you’re fine?” Mom asked as she re-entered the room.

“Can we just get out of her Mom?” Billy pleaded.

“We need to make sure you’re ok honey. I’m here with you and it’s going to be alright.” She replied trying to comfort him.

Knock! Knock!

“Well hello there Billy. How are you doing today?”

“Fine.”

“Well good. Have you noticed any changes good or bad in your strength or skin in the last month?”

“Nope.”

“You are quite the talker today.” The doctor joked. “How about we take a look and see.”

Billy’s heart dropped into his stomach. He was going to be discovered. Crap…maybe he was just making too much of his chest. Maybe it would go unnoticed and he could just get out of here.
 
 
Doctor Fredericks checked Billy’s breathing once again placing the stethoscope on his back and asking him to take deep breaths. The doctor then moved the stethoscope to Billy’s chest to check his heart. Billy knew it was over.

Billy could feel the cold metal press against his soft mound as his heart rate was checked.

“Whoa, calm down young man. Your heart is racing a million beats an hour.” The doctor stated.

“Sorry.”

“That’s alright, I know I was always nervous as a kid when I went to the doctors. Your heart sounds fine even though it’s pumping hard.” He replied as he stepped away.

The doctor didn’t notice! For a moment Billy entertained the thought that he may make it out of there without anyone finding out.
“Your skin still looks the same.”

“Yeah, it’s hasn’t changed.” Billy replied.

“How about the muscle strength? Is there any improvement?”

“That’s still the same too.”

“Well we need to run another blood test to see where your hormones levels are, but everything looks fine here. I will look at the results and if there are any irregularities we’ll let you know. Otherwise I’ll see you two in a month.”
 
 
As his Mom and the doctor left, Billy exhaled a big breath of relief. He was living very much for the moment right now. It seemed a big victory that he was not discovered. Things had to turn around…they just had to.

He stripped off his gown and pulled up his pants. His thoughts continued to be so very preoccupied with his bodily changes. It seemed like he was in a dream state. This all just couldn’t be happening could it? All those dreams he had of becoming a girl were just dreams. In reality, he never thought it would actually happen. And now that it seemed to be happening the only thing he wanted was for it to go away.

Back to reality…Billy grabbed his t-shirt and began slipping his arms into the sleeves.

“Well that went well…Billy…your chest!” Mom said in shock as she entered the room.

“Mom! I’m not ready!” Billy exclaimed.

“I was waiting outside for 5 minutes…I thought you would be dressed by now. Honey, your chest???”

“Just leave it be Mom.” Billy pleaded as he felt ill.

“Billy, lift up your shirt.” She sympathetically pleaded.

“No mom, please don’t make me. It’s nothing.”

“Lift your shirt now Billy…” his Mom demanded in a stern voice.

He was toast!


 
To Be Continued...

up
101 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Wishing That Billy...

...would have had the guts to tell his mom that he had something private he wanted to ask Dr Fredericks about. So now his Mom knows and his doctor doesn't. Frustrating.

Eric

At last hour has come.

Well, at least his mother now in a course of problems. In my view, it is necessary to look for other doctor while breasts have not grown to F. Knowing love of the author to extremes it is possible to assume suchlike.
The life of Billy be certain will change now, to the best or to the worst yet I do not know. More likely to the worst.
When his brothers and ex friends will see him in a bra for him the real hell will begin.
Well, each person - the architect of one's own fortunes. And keys from hell gate too.

Mother may be a lot more

nikkiparksy's picture

Mother may be a lot more understanding as still the suspicion that it is his mother who is administering the hormone's anyway.
But then again at the end of the day it is what Billy really want's and need's is it not .Just doesn't have the courage yet too come out and say it.
Love this story looking for forward too the next chapter:).

Billie Is up a Certain Creek Without A Paddle, Now

Or so it seems. Now to see what the doctor says,. And I think that Mom will crack the whip over her macho boys now.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Crack the whip over her macho boys...

I am afraid that on these bitter-ender machoes the whip any more does not operate.These two citadels only battering-ram to storm.

I Think

jengrl's picture

I think Billy's mother came in because she knew full well what was going on. She waited to see if Billy would bring it up to the doctor and when he doesn't, she decides to make sure the doctor knows before they leave. Breasts are not easily hidden if there is much development. I speak from experience on that one LOL!

PICT0013_1_0.jpg

Caught

RAMI

Its good that Billy has been finally found out.

We seem to be dealing with an incompetent doctor, and an up to this moment either a clueless mom or as some people think a mother who is culpable for the changes Billy is undergoing.

At least now that the truth is out Billy will hopefully get all the medical and psychological help he will need.

Mom seemed generally surprised, so maybe she is not in on the changes.

It has never been discussed, but how often is that aunt visiting and does she perhaps bring the family vitamins, especially some just for Billy?

RAMI

RAMI

About the incompetent doctor and guilt of mother.

I would wait a little to reproach the doctor with incompetence (at any rate while). He has done all necessary procedures. Maybe he has concerned the duties a little formally. But a formalism (as instruction strict compliance) and incompetence different things.
Just the problem of Billy grows out of a speciality of this doctor. Therefore it is necessary to search for the expert of the necessary speciality, presumably -the endocrinologist.
Well "some people think", more exactly, some people assumed belonging of mother to happening to Billy changes. But it was not charge,rather the working hypothesis or the version.

Superficial exam

RAMI

The doctors exam was superficial, to the extent that it wasn't up to standard for someone with Billy's complaints.

RAMI

RAMI

I would have been

Happy if my breasts had budded at his age! But I was thrilled at 24 when they finally did!
So, Billy has been found out! Now we will see how he progresses. Hopefully, his mom will support him.

Diane

It seems to me that his

It seems to me that his mother walked in to the room because she was aware of the changes and she wanted an accidental way to discover them. Given this I would also think that there is a possibility that she is giving him hormones without his knowledge----just guesses.

But the story is great so far!

I think it's a good thing

I think it's a good thing Billy's mom will finally know a little more about what's happening (Unlike some, I don't think she's slipping hormones in his food or something). I think Billy still wants to be a girl, he's just scared of the consequences (Understandably, I think). Maybe the full truth will come out now?

Keep up the good work Ashley!

Saless

"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America


"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America

Re: Doctor. Don't Assume.

Billy, and from what I see of the comments, a number of readers, believe that the doctor didn't notice Billy's budding breasts. While this is entirely possible, to quote some song, it ain't necessarily so.

Two facts that we do know: a) a significant number of pubescent boys display signs of gynecomastia, the majority of which resolve entirely on their own as puberty progresses (and hence it's not a medical issue), and b)this can be extraordinarily embarrassing to many boys.

Whether or not he's noticed the budding, the doctor is doing exactly what he's supposed to if he has, ordering blood tests to look at hormone-related factors. As Billy, his patient, isn't complaining, the doctor may have just decided to wait and see and not make a big deal out of it, which in itself can be traumatic to some patients.

Billy or should it be Billie?

could do a lot worse than being totally honest about what he wants out of life...If mom knows more than she's letting on about Billies change's then maybe Billie admitting what he want's might make mom be a little more honest with her son!!!

Hugs Kirri

Anyone else think

Frank's picture

Maybe its a brother doing it to him? Found the pills and decided to continue doping him?

Hugs

Frank

Hugs

Frank

Non-sequitor

Non-sequitor

I saw the title of your comment and my first response was "I try not to very often."
----
May the Stars Light Your Path
Maid Joy
http://joyphillip.davensjournal.com/

Maybe its a brother doing it to him?

For this purpose they have not enough brains. And, in general, to my mind he has thrown out them. It is difficult to imagine his brothers dug in dust in searches it is not known that.