The Girl in Me -8-

Printer-friendly version

longhair2s.jpg

The Girl in Me
CHAPTERS 22-24
 
by Erin Amelia Fletcher
 
Please keep in mind most names, and some specific details, have been altered, to limit the amount of Strife within those associated within whom may come in contact with this.

This is the parody story to my poem I am a Girl, please enjoy...


Synopsis: Derek a very bright young man, is a very unique individual. Who happens to possess extraordinary abilities, from family genetics. But the most unique thing about him is that he is a transgender girl, and happens to be a Witch and a Gypsy and the first Witch and Gypsy in her family tree in several hundreds of years. As soon as one problem occurs and is nearly fixed another comes Derek's now Morwen's way.

Author's Note: Please keep in mind most names, and some specific details, have been altered, to limit the amount of Strife within those associated within whom may come in contact with this.


 
Chapter 22
 
 
I laid awake in bed recalling what Mary had told me, it was my job to protect and be there for her and I was in too much of a self pity state over the years that I had given up on her and turned my anger towards her, and all that did was make me do to her as mum had always done to me. Nearly all my life I had known that inside I was this girl trapped in the binds of a testosterone filled physical existence, unjustly chained like a Titan in Tartarus. I should have known this, but I didn't or I didn't want to notice that I wasn't the only one that needed help. Mary needs it just as much as I do but how do I, when can I, and do I have it in me to give her as I had been given just in reverse.

The words Mary had said to me kept pounding in my head like a sludge-hammer.

"Well I think I may be a...boy, inside that is like you inside are a girl or something like that" said Mary very confused.

Everything seemed cloudy and fuzzy, I was in a train of thought thinking about the years that went by, the times I should have noticed or realized, what was going on with her, it makes sense I was the passive one she was the aggressive one, I was more domestic she was sporty, I was refined and she was too open. She never even took to well when I told her to act like a proper young lady, and sometimes would growl at me if I said so to her.

I fell asleep thinking about so much around 4 in the morning only to be awaken at 7 to get ready for some more lessons luckily this lesson is to be something that I would use many times in my life. I dressed in a jean skirt that came just an inch above my knees, and a white tank top, and pumps that had a two inch heal, the tank top showing off the white strap of my white bra that matched my panties underneath. My hair was tied in a ponytail and bangs brushed and curled in front with a center parting on the top of my head. My red hair highlighting my very features, as I lightly coated makeup on my face, to face my next lesson this time being ready just in case I had yet another run-in with Nathan, I wasn't thinking to much about him but something inside of me kept him in my thoughts even with all the other things I was thinking about.

"Well it's about time girl, I was beginning to think you would be in there all day" Said Aleeda as I entered the woods.

"Well I was getting ready as fast as I could, I have to look my best" I said sheepishly.

"Yes, but a little underdressed for the woods sweety, this isn't the city you know" replied Aleeda.

"Sorry should I go back and change, it is awfully hot out I could just put on a bikini" I said sarcastically.

" Don't give me lip, young lady your fine for now come on time for your lesson" replied Aleeda.

She handed me a big book, with brown leather and roughed paper on the sides, the first page when opened read "Lillian's Grimoure of Magical Levels for Witches" It was dated 1869.

"I felt I had to give this to you, It was my Great-Great Grandmothers, passed through waiting for its use again" said Aleeda a little tear stricken.

"I can't practice the craft myself except the simple stuff, you've already mastered everything I have and then some on your own. This book will grow as you grow allowing you to see things in it others can't and it will keep you safe, when it comes to the next lesson it will appear in the book, its way of safety for you. I can only see 10 spells in there myself, but they are low 2nd level ones and only a couple of 3rd level ones, I will be here as an observer to you and your helper to teach you" continued Aleeda, wiping a tear from her eye.

"Thank you, Aleeda its wonderful" I said a little dumbfounded, excited and hardly tired at the moment. I walked closer to Aleeda and hugged her like a tube of toothpaste.

"Now lets see what your lesson for today shall we" said Aleeda breaking up our hug.

I opened the book untiing the sash that bound the front and back covers closed. I had to flip through 30 spells in that book to come to were I was now, the newest shown page.

To Will a Dryad

Power of wood and earth
Bound in form of the trees
Roots of wrath underneath
Do as I command
Abound within the land
I so bind your will
My power controls your element
In this proper sentimate

A tree began to move its roots moved under itself, the earth breaking against its weight as it shook itself free and planted itself among the ground as if prepared to use its roots as its feet. The oak was, alive in all aspects. Aleeda could not hear the Dryad that resided in it but I could.

Aleeda stood in shock, she suspected I would bring a human form being out of a tree but this was bigger.

"How may I serve thee" asked the Dryad worshiply.

"Um" I said freaked out myself, with astonishment of fascination.

"A beginner I see, well if you shall command of me I shall move to another location" said the Dryad with a helpful tone.

"Um, Um yes make your settle at the foot of the creek over there please" I said.

"I cannot comply without your meaning and without the magical word enchantress" replied the Dryad.

"Oh! I command you Dryad settle at the foot of the creek please" I said with more emphasis and rulership.

"So it shall be enchantress, as you command" complied the Dryad, as it moved stitching itself as it moved in the ground digging and pulling at the earth until it reached a perfect spot at the foot of the creek.

"Settle there and be at rest, I command you" I said to the Dryad as it dug itself in the very earth resting itself on spot as it stood looking magnificent by the creek and it went back to sleep after its final digging placement.

I then closed the book and tied the sash. I returned Aleeda from her shock with a few snaps of my fingers to her face to liven her up yet again.

We returned to the park, Aleeda returning to the RV in a state of shock. I was about to enter with her, as Brigit came up to me stopping me in my tracks.

"Morwen, wait up girl" yelled Brigit.

"Huh, oh hi Brigit what would you like?" I asked.

"I need a favor" answered Brigit.

"Ok, no problem what's the favor?" I asked.

"I need something to help my boyfriend I met in town" asked Brigit continuing with "Well it will help both of us."

I looked at the red faced Brigit, not understanding her question, or at least the meaning behind it. I then asked her "What is it that will help him and you?"

"Well, I need something to get him to last longer during our intimate times" Brigit replied sheepishly, giving me the do I have to explain more look.

"Oh! A potency potion, sure I got that come inside it'll only take an hour and we can talk while I whip one up in a Jiffy" I said.

I set my pot on the stove and flipped the burner on. I added a little this and that to the infusion before adding the rose pedal, apple juice, and mushrooms to my potion. When the pinkish glow faded from above the potion into it I blessed it while taking a turkey baster and put it in a smaller bottle, well pickling jar. I took a label out of the drawer, put it on the bottle, and wrote on it in Gothic calligraphy lettering "Potency potion" and all its tiny instructions, hazards etc.

"On the house" I said jokingly, as I handed it to Brigit.

"Thanks, Morwen your a life saver" Said Brigit, as she hugged me.

"Hope you enjoy it" I said giggling, which made Brigit a little red faced.

"How is it that you know how to make a potion like this so easily any ways" asked Brigit.

"Oh, well I once used it to get mum happy once by slipping it in Richard's tea one morning before going to school" I answered.

"Well as long as it works, I'm happy, maybe one day you will have need of it too" replied Brigit as she left, which got me a little starry eyed thinking about it.

Chapter 23

Mary and I had been staying in complete contact for the last month in a half, we even began pitching names for her to go by for when I can change her into himself, it turns out she is more of a name grubber than I was. Aleeda had said that she can come up and visit me however I would need to have someone with her. I was told it was a surprise, and that I would find out who it was by Saturday when the two of them would show up.

The week seemed like an eternity, I nearly cast a time speeding spell, but it was too risky to even try just yet. That day the clouds were blue with cotton clouds above me speeding and clashing into one another every other minute. It was sunny and mild not too hot and not too cold.

I felt like today was special and wanted to look my best, wearing my pink sun dress that came to 2 inches below my knees, and my pink strappy sandles with 3 inch heals. My hair was done up in pigtails again, I wore like usual my pendant, and matching aquamarine dangle earrings. My nails were painted pink on both my fingers and toes. I had a pretty charm bracelet I wore, and my makeup was done up fabulously, with both lipstick and gloss to match my dress.

I took to my studies waiting for them. Mary and her escort came up with a red car that had tinted windows, around 2 in the afternoon. Mary got out on her own, and I ran to her and hugged her like mad even kissing her very cheeks.

"Ewww, you got that gloss stuff on me" remarked Mary.

"Sorry Mary" I replied taking out my lacy hanky out of my purse, dabbing a little on my tongue and whipping it off her face as best I could.

"Uh, hum" I heard behind me.

I turned quickly nearly fainting at the very sight of my father.

"Dad...Daddy" I said in surprisement.

‘Yes son its me, so I guess it's true then or at least some of it" replied dad.

"I...I don't think son is the right statement dad" interrupted Mary.

"Well true, but there hasn't been any surgery yet has there?" asked dad.

"No not that I would ever need any" I answered with a hint a truth.

"What do you mean by that Derek?" asked my dad.

"Well I am not going to show you that would be like sick, but you'll be surprised what a little magick can do" I replied.

I explained to dad what was going on some if not most bounced right off his head.

"Well Derek it definitely seems like you've had quiet an adventure" said my dad eventually.

"Yes, you could say that" I replied.

"Well how about we go into that quaint town we drove through getting here and get an ice cream at that parlor we drove past" offered dad.

"Sure" replied Mary and I in unison.

We packed ourselves in the car, and drove off into the little town I began to grow fond of. On the way I made dad promise to use feminine pronouns when referring to me and use the name Morwen instead of Derek, which he abided to.

We pulled into "Jack's Ice Cream Parlor" parking lot outside the parlor.

I got out gracefully without any help, I swear where did chivalry go anyway. And grabbed my purse off the seat. We entered the parlor and took a seat. A waiter came over to our table and began to take our orders.

The waiter was nice looking about 5'9" blond haired, with a grand smile, and his eyes were magnificently brown.

"May I take your orders?!" asked the waiter politely.

"Yes, I will have a vanilla cone" answered my dad.

"Ok, what about you girls?!" continued the waiter.

"I will have the strawberry sundae" I answered.

"I will have a chocolate cone" answered Mary sternly.

"Right away all, I will be back in a few minutes with your orders" replied the waiter, as he blinked right at me with a sparkle in the other eye.

We sat and talked for about 10 minutes before our orders were being brought to us, as the waiter had slipped on a wet spot on the floor. The ice cream dumped and fell all over, much of it on him. I got up and helped him up, as Nathan walked in the door.

"Are you ok?" I asked the waiter.

"Yes thanks just a bruised ego I think" answered the waiter.

"You'll going to need to get cleaned up or someone going to think you came from a dairy farm" I said with a slight giggle and chuckled laugh.

"Ya, I think your right thanks, my name is William, what's yours?" asked William.

"Mor..." I answered before being interrupted.

"Her name is Morwen, and she's mine so back off" interrupted Nathan.

"Hey nothing is going on here, I was just being friendly..." continued William.

"Well now that your done, go back to work, and leave her alone" interrupted Nathan again.

William went back to work without much more drama. Dad invited Nathan to sit with us and another 20 minutes our ice-cream was brought back to us with no charge.

We ate our ice cream and talked during our ice cream. Dad seemed to grow found of Nathan, but I couldn't help but feel angry with Nathan's behavior, and sorry for poor William. We left the shop and I got angry with Nathan as we walked to the car.

"You had no right" I said.

"No right, I had every right to protect you, that boy only has one thing in mind" replied Nathan.

"Your just being a silly man, he was grateful for me helping him up is all" I replied.

"Well I had to protect you from a guy like him" said Nathan

"Well all you did was manage to embarrass me is all" I replied, with moistening eyes.

Nathan now seemed hurt and angry, but wanted to console me. He tried to wrap his arms around me but I shrug him off and hopped in the back of the car and shut the door.

"Just leave me alone" I yelled a him as we began to drive off.

Chapter 24

I was upset for the next few days my time with dad and Mary seemed bleak, as I sobbed much of the time. Dad seemed to be spending a lot of time with Aleeda, and Mary spent much of the time in the woods, with a bunch of boys.

Mary and I finally spent some time together as I finally began the divination to find out if Mary was like me in the magical department. I brought out a bowl and brought my Athame, it was a beautiful stainless steal with Gaelic symbols all over it very pretty, with my name wrote it Theban alphabet, but Gaelic wording. Along I brought my few books and of course several containers of my herbs.

I took some creek water into the bowl, and added several things such as mandragora, thyme, rosemary, hemlock root and a little cannabis smoke. Next I took Mary's hand into mine depositing her finger from her clenched fist she had out of fear and took my Athame, and was about to prick her index finger on her right hand as she pulled back.

"I thought you said this wouldn't hurt me, that you wouldn't hurt me" yelled Mary out of fear.

"This takes a little bit of your blood, so don't be such a baby, it'll only sting for a few minutes and then if you have powers you will probably heal a small wound like that in no more than 4 minutes like I do" I replied.

It took several minutes for Mary to sacrifice her finger, with several declarations that she would be ok. The blood dripped showing thunderous clouds in the bowl of creek water and herbal mixtures. The sparks started to repel from the bowl upright into the air, with red metallic lightning. Mary raised her hand out of fear to protect herself only to get more frightened as she looked at her hands that revealed a silver glow on the palms of her hands that reveled the triple smite, declaring her definite status as a witch or I suppose I should say wizard.

In shock after several minutes my little sister who is to become my brother in time asked "Can you teach me Morwen."

"It will be my pleasure, Mary you can borrow my books to study from for now except for right now my nesest one it was a present, hope you can understand" I replied in excitement.

"What kind of powers do I have though, at least at the moment?" asked Mary.

I stared into the bowl, and listened profusely. The voices telling me by verse the very arrangement of power within my youngest sibling.

Prometheus reigns in this soul
Foresight and knowledge
conquer with glee
Life so tortured brings in view
Power grand only subdued
He in time may split in two
conquer objection and start life anew
brings forth the powers as was dew

"It if I am right means you have foresight and the rest of the powers of Prometheus will come to you during and so forth teachings, learning, and gaining knowledge" I answered.

"What is foresight?" asked Mary.

"Sight before its action, seeing through time" I answered.

I continued our lessons for a couple of hours. We got up as I continued by saying "want to learn something fun?"

"Sure what is it, you've got me excited?" responded Mary.

We walked over to two trees, I said "grab my hand and follow me" and we walked through the center of the two trees, as if it was an arch to another world.

We after walking through the trees, ended up in the back parking lot of the general store in town. I was hoping that Nathan wasn't working today, but as it so happens he was working but was out collecting inventory at wholesalers. Mary and I than entered the shop, together.

We got about 15 journals, and some necessities for Mary to begin her studies and life as a magically inclined Wizard. It all cost more than a thousand dollars so I excused myself for the time being and did something to help her, it was a little idea that Brigit gave to me and I raised it's imagination with magick. I duplicated the amount of money that was in my wallet that was in my purse about 5 times.

Be it like this
times it thrice
cloning embarked
for a useful art

I went back in and paid the amount in full. Nathan's dad stopped me as I was leaving. He said "Are you Morwen?"

"Yes" I replied.

"If you go down the street Nathan is there and I know he has been dying to apologize to you properly, he misses you a great deal, the poor boy hardly eats anything these days, since your little spat" he replied.

"Sure I will go and see him. Have a good day sir" I said as Mary and I left the store.

"Can you help me carry this stuff sis, its really heavy you know" asked Mary.

"Be a man will you, and carry it or do what I do and levitate it behind you" I replied.

"How do I do that?" asked Mary.

"Make up a chant/rhyme strict your energy towards it, mean your need, and add command, and don't forget to visualize it. It's that simple silly" I remarked, a little upset by Nathan's dad.

I felt bad then that I was projecting my anger at Mary, and apologized and taught her something else she can do instead. Focus on the luggage and a safe place to tell it to go. Repeat this three times then add the destination for shipping.

Luggage of grand
here in land
take to there
I so command

The creek
I enchant
under mine command

The luggage disappeared and we set off to the wholesaler across the street to deal with Nathan. I felt faint when I saw him and we argued for what seemed like hours, and then we kissed and made up.

"Morwen, would you like to go out tomorrow, say at lunch for a picnic in the park" asked Nathan.

"I would love that Nathan, I will see you at the creek by the big oak tree" I replied.

"Sure, great see you tomorrow"Nathan replied in eagerness as Mary and I began to leave. Nathan stopped me just before I opened the door pulled me close to him, before I had time to react he stole a kiss and it felt like an eternity had gone bye. The electricity thrusting throughout my body made me unaware of anything, as the lights were flickering and waving back and forth in the warehouse ceilings. Mary was getting scared, and pulled us apart and we left in a jiff, she explained why she did that and I hoped no one realized it was me.

That night I had an amazing dream we were together as lovers were I was in the most beautiful lavender lingerie. We were a very intimate couple in the bed, and then the next thing I remember my dream is cut short but no I wasn't waking up, everything in color went red and I see me giving birth to a baby girl, with a man whose face is fuzzy and unseeable. It skips ahead several years and I am in a wheelchair and this girl comes up to me and I knew her as my daughter the ver one I would give birth to crouch down and place her hands on me, pulling me from the chair after what I think was her healing me.

I awoke in a sweat from this, I just had a prophecy but who is it that I will consummate with that will be this child's father, I was torn and did what I could to get back to sleep to hopefully see more.


 
To Be Continued...

up
46 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Please remmember to coment please

I love getting feedback on each and every instalment so please comment

with love
erin amelia fletcher

Amelia Rosewood Year two.png

With Love and Light, and Smiles so Bright!

Erin Amelia Fletcher

Nice dream at the end

tmf's picture

But i got the feeling she might not like it too mush. If i'm reading it correcly, with her sister becomming her brother, and may be becoming the father of her daughter.
Any way, for the insest taboo, it's only one of the way one could read the dream and the divination.

Have a good day and continue the good work
Love tmf

Thank you taboo

But I will be 100% honest, i this story there will be no incest, at least not between Morwen and Mary whom is about to become her brother, the person in whom she will bere, her what will be her children in the future is not Mary/her brother it is her future spouse, the reason why Morwen did not foresee her future mate was because her visions only allow her to see that which she is allowed, seeing a future love would only prevent her from engaging in the risk of love, my writing is bleak at times as sometimes I don't think everything threw, but I try to make things lead into future istalemnts, kinda like episodes. Hope it didn't damper your view too much hun. Hope ya read more, and enjoy.

Yours truly,
Erin Amelia Fletcher

Amelia Rosewood Year two.png

With Love and Light, and Smiles so Bright!

Erin Amelia Fletcher

Questions

Does Aleena know about Mary? Does Morwen want Nathan, or William? Is he a wizard?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine