Terri's Vengeance-4

Printer-friendly version
Terri's Vengeance
Chapter 4

By Stanman63

Edited By Nora Adrienne

Synopsis: As Terri readies himself for his Battle of Armageddon, he remembers his first time wearing a dress, and how it changed him. His new family and old meet to help him. As he readied himself, Kerry gets him to stop his war until she can help him. In the meeting, a plan is forged to destroy Delano in such a way that his empire is taken over and his evil ended.


I pondered upon the events that had led me up to this point. I had first worn this years ago, now I was wearing it again. In the undersuit, I looked like I was pretending to be the Easter Bunny. Its purpose was to give me protection from the elements, and give the oversuit an organic sleeve to attach to, if not, the oversuit would bond permanently to me. Spraying on the moisturizer, I waited until the suit took on its camouflage power and left only my head visible. Then I donned the slick gray oversuit and went from a man to a woman.

The undersuit was a pure cotton body stocking made to be protection against chemical and thermal hazards as well as an attached generator powered by my body's heat. In it alone, I had become the Shadow as I stalked my prey silently in the night. While as Terri I enjoyed setting them up for payment. There were a few that I let live though, they were guilty, but not of the crime that I was after them for.

Delano had set up more than a few fathers to look like child abusers in hopes that I would take them out, but as the Shadow, I saw their innocence. What they were guilty of was robbing Delano. I made sure that the real crime was reported and took out the real criminal. It was during this time that I began to doubt my sanity as the Shadow took over my life. I was lucky. My family brought me back from despair.

I slithered out of the house and went to the roof to ponder things anew. Could I become the Shadow again? Had Delano done anything for me to bring the Shadow back? The Shadow was the avatar of my dark side made flesh. As the Shadow, I had no remorse in dealing out death blows when needed. But I only wanted Delano, not his goons. I stayed on the roof, letting the storm's fury lash me with nature's energy. The pelting of the rain and hail massaged my body as my mind rested from the ongoing inner battle for my soul. In the end, I chose LIFE.

I let myself into the house, and only felt the darkness of a house empty of love. Now my family resided in Heaven, or in a couple of birds near their graves. Yes, I had seen a Vision from Heaven, but what did it mean? If I was bi-polar, that'd explain the Vision, but I am not. According to the counselor, I am clinically depressed, and if I told anyone about the Vision, I'd be in the loony bin.

Seeing a cardinal and a blue jay lay eggs in which one from each nest hatches to release a grown bird which then merges to create two new jay birds that combine elements of the parent birds. Then the composites fly to Heaven and the Vision ends. I am unsure of what the Vision means. All that I can hope is that it will be made clear, in the end. All that I know is that Joan and Maggie are there, as for me, my Soul is blackened by hatred, I am doomed to Hell.

As I unlocked the chest where I kept my Terri-girl stuff, I remembered the first time that I had become my alter-ego. It was as a freshman in Eastmont Junior high School. Kerry was a cheerleader, and needed my help against some bully boys who were pestering the cheerleaders. Dad had used his connections with Hollywood to get me a bodysuit that made me a convincing girl. I had trained in Judo, and karate up to the black belt, and could defend myself, but Kerry couldn't, as she never took the training.

The suit itself looks like a flesh tone catsuit that you step into, and have somebody zip you up. But first you tuck yourself in and let your willie rest in a tube so that you can pee. Once closed, the vagina operates like a real one, and if you are scanned, your scan shows you are female. It can even simulate a woman's menstrual cycle, and believe me, being Kerry's twin I know just how bad they can be.

During her menstrual cycles, I too felt her discomfort and pain, even suffered the physical effects as well, but at least I didn't bleed. We found out that when I touched her on the neck, that her cycle lessens and shortens, as if my touch heals her. Maybe it does, we have the gift to see and heal each others hurts.

So, there I was, on the cheer squad in the Eastmont Chiefs Mascot uniform. It was a fake deer skin skirted leotard with a feather head dress, and cape, with my face obscured by feathers to hide the mascot's identity. As I twirled around, displaying my assets, I felt Terri come alive. Best of all, I could have vaginal sex with this suit on, not that I was, but nice to know if needed.

After the game, two bruisers accosted Joan. I ran full tilt into them and trounced them before they could do anything to her. It turns out that they wanted Joan because she looked older. She never wore her enhancements after that. She was wearing breast forms because she felt cheated by nature. She was only ten and vain about her body. Luckily, she blossomed quite well, soon after.

But it was while I was returning the bodysuit that I voiced my desire to be a girl. I had returned home with Kerry after the game and after game celebration to celebrate the victory. Kerry looked great in her cheer outfit, even after removing her 'enhancements'. Well, actually, I helped her remove them since I had the solvent. I passed it to her so she could apply it. She only trusted me with the solvent.

I held her enhancements in my hands, "Well, Sissy, what are you gonna do with your 'mounds'?" I sniggered.

She slapped my stomach in mock fury, ""Mounds? What are those things on your chest, bro?" she tittered.

I posed like a woman hefting her endowments, "They are all me," I chuckled.

She grabbed the endowments and placed them in a box labeled Room 2 Auditorium Eastmont Junior High School Props Department, "Time to send them back to Mrs. Jennings," she giggled.

"You've had them ever since the school play when you played Venus," I howled in glee.

Dad banged on the door, "Are you two hooligans through playing?' he chortled.

"Almost Daddy, I've got my enhancements ready to return, but Terry hasn't got out of his suit, yet."

"Y'all decent?"

"Yes."

He opened the door, "I don't know if I should unzip you, or Kerry, Son," he blushed.

"Daddy, Kerry, I have an announcement to make," I sighed. ['Will they hate me after my confession?']

Daddy looked at me with understanding "You like being a girl," he stated.

I started to cry as I saw Daddy actually accept my news. I had been afraid that he would hate me for wanting to be a girl. He was always so masculine, that I wanted to be like him before I had worn the suit. Now, after experiencing a night as a girl, I didn't want to give up the suit. I still wanted to be a boy, but I also wanted to be a girl. too.

After Kerry dried my eyes, I looked at Daddy, Yes, Daddy, at times, that is. At other times, I wanna be a boy," I sobbed.

He started his deep belly laugh that made him sound like Santa Claus, "Dear Child, didn't you know?"

"Know what?" I asked as he continued to laugh. When Daddy laughed like this, he was genuinely amused, and in this case, good for me.

"You get to keep the suit."

"SAY WHAT?!"

He sat me on his lap, as if I was his daughter, "The suit way too small for an adult. But as you wear it, it will stretch to adjust as you grow."

"How?"

"It is a living organism made up of plant fibers that feed off of your sweat and body oils. That's why you won't ever stink when wearing it."

"Will I ever have a menstrual cycle like Kerry does?"

"Yes, if in the suit, you will if she is in menses."

"Menses?"

"Having her period," he chortled.

"Oh! Can I get pregnant?"

"Not likely Terry, but there is a chance, especially if you actually menstruate."

"And then, I'd stay a girl, then," I sighed.

"According to data on other suits, yes." he replied as he hugged me.

Over the next few years, I continued to dress up as Kerry's twin. Our family allowed it and Joan and Lester had fun with us. Joan enjoyed slumber parties with us 'twins' and as a girl, got to know her better. But as much as she adored me as a girl, it was as a man that she saw me. As a girl, she shared her most intimate secrets that she couldn't when I was a boy, and as a boy I was her Knight.

With Les, when in girl mode, I was his sister that he never had. Lester was an only child of parents without siblings. When he met Joan, Kerry and me, he found the brother and sisters that he wanted. When I was in girl mode, he looked like a rock star with his harem of girls, and we enjoyed boosting his street cred in the hood. Oh, the gangs in the hood knew that I was dressing as a girl, but they knew that when I did, that if some cad broke the rules, I would put a stop to it. When I did it for fun, more than a few dated me because that way, they could safely date a girl if they were going steady with their main squeeze.

*~*

All of this happened before Delano came into power, and the local gangs were absorbed into his mafia. When he came into power, he systematically took control of each local gang and expanded their activities. Those associated with a Church, or community center were safe from his evil, but the others soon became even more corrupt as they fed off of his evil. It was during this time that Pastor Sally organized the churches into a league capable of countering Delano's mafia. Together with the businesses run by church members, a bulwark against the mafia was formed that Delano respected.

Sally made a deal with Delano that kept Delano from taking out his business rivals under the protection of the Church. She, as the leader had to 'bless' him at special occasions that he sponsored. Sally did in indeed 'bless' him in such a way that they were actually prayers for judgment against his empire. As for the centers, he left them alone when he saw how many Veterans were ready to rumble. Delano knew that such a battle would destroy the city.

As I grew up, the suit grew with me, giving me Kerry's body when worn. Most of the time, I chose to be Kerry's twin, but at times, I became my alter ego, Maggie May. As Maggie, I was a Southern Belle very much like Ellie May Clampett of The Beverly Hillbillies, or Daisy Duke of The Dukes of Hazzard. When I went stealth, nobody knew me, not even Kerry. It was during such times that I saw the despair beginning to grip the city, not knowing the cause.

That was when I began a very slow burn against the despair. I knew that the city needed a hero to defeat the despair, and I vowed then to do what I could. As Maggie May, I went where the 'angels feared to tread' to murder those that had escaped justice. Rapists and sex abusers were castrated, thieves were robbed of their property, killers were killed. Soon a legend was started about a Shadow.

The Shadow was revered by the Church for righting wrongs done to people and was feared by Delano's Mafia. But once the Mafia stopped committing crimes, the Shadow faded. What pleased me to no end was that when the Shadow Report was aired on TV or Radio, the theme to the old program was used, furthering the mystique. But for all the good that I had done, an even greater price was exacted upon me. I became a wraith, a pale shadow of myself as I became the Shadow. If not for my family and friends, I would have died inside as the Shadow took over.

Delano had finally made an appeal to the Shadow to stop the reign of terror, and let the Courts deal out justice, he promised that all cases would be judged fairly. From that point on, Delano never interfered with a court case he let his flunkies pay for their crime, which begs the question, did he forget about the Shadow? Perhaps he saw my winning the civil case as his answer to the Shadow question. Too bad, the Shadow would strike again!

Upon hearing his plea, I began to cry. I was in the back yard with others playing touch football when I heard it. I was carrying the ball when all of a sudden, I stood rock still as tears ran down my face as I mouthed 'It's Over' repeatedly. Pastor Sally who was there, led me to my room where she sat me on the bed while her husband wet a rag for my head.

"Terry?" she broached.

"The Shadow, NOT Terry," I moaned.

"It's time to return from the Darkness, my Child. Time to live in the Light," she intoned as James bathed my face.

"But I murdered those men and castrated those rapists! I am no better than they were," I sighed.

James placed his meaty hand on my shoulder, "No, Terry, you are repentant over your actions, they weren't. The only remorse they have is the justice that you served to them."

"But I took the Law into my own hands," I wept.

Sally hugged me until I was cried out, soaking her blouse thoroughly, "Terry, remember the sanctuary cities set up for the fugitives in ancient Israel?"

I nodded, "Yes, if a fugitive was given sanctuary, those wanting to thrash him had to wait until that cities Governor died, then they could thrash away, Why?"

"Because, you acted as the Law when you brought justice to them. God has forgiven you, Terry. Can you forgive yourself?"

I looked her in the eye, "Yes, but I'm putting away the suit. It's been as a girl that I did what I did," I sighed as I reclaimed my humanity.

"Good, do you want me or James to help you?"

I blushed, "It should be you, I am anatomically a girl until suit is off, and even then, I won't be in boy mode until after a hot shower."

Together, they helped me to put away my nightmare, and lock it away. But I vowed to use it again if the need was to ever arise again. In locking away my darkness, I became more confidant in myself. I was able to unite my disparate halves into a united whole. As the new Terry, I excelled in sports in my high school years, earning scholarships to attend college and earn my degree in Mechanical Engineering, Design, and Computer Programming. With my degrees, I was able to add to dad's business by adding a Detail Shop where I was able to paint the cars and add any wanted accessories.

Joan went on to become a Nursery Attendant because of her love for children. Her skills learned as a Girl Scout made being a Mother and babysitter a breeze. The only thing that she did not excel in domestically was the kitchen. Oh, she could cook a proper meal, but me and Les were the chefs, much to her chagrin. Kerry used her girl Scout skills to become a seamstress, she was so good that we never bought clothing except for our intimates and swimwear. Lester became a handyman. He loved working with his hands and earned his permits as an electrician, carpenter, and plumber, as well as gardener-landscaper.

I donned the suit after disrobing and thoroughly shaving off all my body hair. I did not know how long I'd be in the suit, so a hairless body kept the hairs from festering under the fabric. Once clean, I gently pulled the suit up my body, relishing in the feel of the return of the Shadow. As the fabric smoothed up my body, the skin ton changed to a rich mahogany as I became an Indian Squaw.

Once fully in the suit, except for the final sealing, my eyes became a rich green, my hair, red. I knew that Delano couldn't resist this package, I knew because I was drooling over my image, myself. I donned the taupe hose and matching bra and panty set to look as if I was going commando. The LBD barely went to mid thigh and the black Maryjanes gave me the sultry school girl look that I wanted to convey. I was ready to head out when I heard a gasp of horror. It was Sandy, and she was crying silent tears.

"No! Please don't!" she pleaded.

"Sandy, I must! Delano's reign of terror needs to end. I'm the Shadow that he fears."

She got on her knees before me, praying, "Please, Terry. I was around when he was under your curse. If you go as the Shadow, he will kill the city!"

"How do you know?"

"I was there when he gave the standing order to destroy the city if the Shadow ever returned, he'd have the gas mains turned into infernos and blow up all transformers."

"Then what would you have me do?"

She got to her feet, "Come with me to a meeting."

"Meeting?"

"Yes, while you've been busy getting ready, so has your family and friends," she sighed as I followed her into the living room where my family and friends were. I saw that they'd sent her to get me since she was the closest thing to Joan that there was. As I looked them over, the suit finally died and sloughed off of my body in a puddle of goo.

An Indian Brave dressed in a tan suit held up his hand, "Greetings Terry, or should I say, Shadow?"

Looking at my now decidedly male body, I sniggered, "Terry, please. It seems that the Shadow is no more." ['What Dad said is true, once I rejected the suit, it died. That means that the Shadow is dead, now. What shall I do now?']

He chortled as he sat down, "Yes, the suit has done its duty. Now to help you with your Mission."

"Sir, I do not know you, yet you know about me and my suit. Explain."

"Simple, I am Daniel Hawk, son of Chief Hector Hawk. I helped to design your suit. I knew that it was you as the Shadow, enacting vengeance upon those men. And that the suit died just now before you could use it again, as per its design."

"Then how do I seduce Delano?"

An elderly Indian stood up, "There are herbs that can give you the shape of your sister, or surgery to modify you."

Then a Dapper Gentleman appeared before me. He looked quite harmless as he got off of his bike, "Greetings Shadow, I am the Dapper Gentleman with the TransBike. We can be of service."

Kerry spoke up, Listen to him, bro! This man has helped folks with their needs when nothing else could."

I shook his hand, "Well, Dapper Gentleman, you know my name, or my alter ego's, and my sister vouches for you. Please tell us about yourself."

He sat on his bike, "I go by the name 'Dapper Gentleman because in the society that I come from, I am a criminal."

"Why?" asked Les.

"Because I took the TransBike from the future to help the people in the past."

Sally looked at him. The only way that you can do that and not cause chaos, is if your usage of the TransBike is a part of history."

"Exactly! The Time Court wants me for disrupting the past, but I am fulfilling my part in history."

Chief Hawk cleared his throat, "You fight the Great Sky Spirits to free those of twain minds. You are the Coyote of legend."

"If you mean a trickster, then you are right. I have often broken the rules to help someone."

I stood up, annoyed, "Sir, what does this have to do with me?"

"You can become the woman that you need to be with the TransBike."

Kandi spoke up, "Terry, just having the body is not enough. Living as a woman isn’t as easy as you think, Terry. There are more things about being a woman than clothing," she sighed.

Sandy opened up. As the Shadow, you were a soldier in a war against Delano. When you were Terri-girl, you were simply out having fun as you wore that costume. Being a woman takes more than looking like one."

Mandy stood up, her outfit designed to make men drool. The black boots, fishnets, slit micro skirt and halter top the uniform of choice for Delano's whore's, "Daddy, I was a boy before I was changed. It took Momma a month to teach me how to be a girl. Until I learned, I was like a boy wearing a dress, and suffered because of it. Before you go against Delano, you need to learn how to be a girl, too."

I looked around and tried to fathom their moods, "So, does everybody agree that I need to take on Delano?"

Hector Hawk cleared his throat, "It is not whether or not we agree, it is whether or not you will let us help you."

I looked at the Dapper Gentleman, "And your TransBike can make me a woman, Right?"

"Yes it can, only believe, my child."

"How do you know that you’re not causing chaos?"

"Simple, I won the case."

I laughed merrily as I saw the reason that he was wanted. Here was another Shadow, one who fought for others by granting them their wishes. Those that he helped were the downtrodden, unable to afford the price to transition.

"Then your clients were those that otherwise would have either not transitioned, or gone bankrupt paying for it."

He smirked, "How astute, Terry. Got it in one."

"Then why do you not say the names of your clients?"

"If I said their names, the good that I did would be undone when the meeting was erased from time."

"OK, then, who will school me in being a woman?"

Kandi, Mandy, and Sandy came forward, "We will. It's the least that we can do for you," they chorused.

I hugged them, "You three are now a part of my family. Y'all can stay here for free."

Sally came over, "And you are welcome in the Church, too."

"Sally, are you OK with what I am doing?"

James hugged her, "Terry, we know that this is what you need to do to have closure. Take care, young man. What you seek is fraught with danger for you."

I got onto the TransBike, "I will."

As I began to pedal, I felt the changes as my body became a clone of Kerry's. Then I went a deep chestnut in my shoulder length hair, with oriental, almond colored eyes. I felt my body become fitter as all of the dross was purged and my body cleansed itself of all impurities. When I stopped, I had a perfect body, free of all defects and scars.

The Dapper Gentleman hugged me as I got off, "Take care, Terry. Yours is one of a few that I may openly help."

"Why is that?"

"No matter what, you go against Delano," he sighed.

"Do I win?"

"I can not say without causing chaos."

Then he pedaled away on the TransBike.

----------- -----------------

The specter of what I was about to do and all of the things that could go wrong gave me nightmares as I imagined all the ways that Delano could destroy me and the others, yet, in all of them, he never saw my face. In many, he took me as his wife, putting me into Kandi's hell as he sold her and the others into slavery. My niece and nephew were adopted by him and became whores for him as their innocence was stripped from them and were brainwashed into craving sex. He even sired children upon me, sons and daughters to run his empire. In the end, I died a beaten woman, Queen of the Delano Empire.

In the morning, I awoke and reveled in my new body. For the first time, I was a woman in body as well as in mind. And I could feel its powerful muscles ready to do my command. I set out doing a stretch and warm up to ready my body for a work out. Then, afterwards, I pushed my new body's limits with a complex series of moves that emphasized speed and agility. I was not worried about my strength. I could easily bench 500 lbs. before my ride, and knew that I was stronger.

After drinking water to replace what I sweated out, I went down to the gym in the basement and practiced on the weights and bags. Now, I could bench 600lb and break the bags vinyl covering if I was bare knuckled. Doing all of this, I was unaware of my body's needs, all I knew was that my tummy felt weird. I was on my period, and it took Sally's noticing to tell me about my situation.

"Well, here you are. We wondered what happened to you," she announced as she came to the equipment.

I wiped down, "Hi Sally, I've been testing out my new body," I blushed as I looked down.

She pointed to my crotch, "Looks as if you need to check yourself about your body a bit more carefully," she giggled.

I looked down and saw redness in my pubic hair, "Oh shit! I'm mensing!"

Sally grinned at me, "Yes, Kerry's cycle just finished, looks as if you're following her's."

"Well, it's about time, I've been first in things ever since we were born," I tittered.

"You know that she's worried about you. But knows how much you need to do this, too."

She led me to the shower stall, "Here, you need to shower thoroughly, especially your pubic area. Use the water pic to do the job. Later on, you can take a good, soaking bath."

"What about douching?" I asked as I entered the stall.

"Sandy said that there's a kit in there."

"Got it. Tell her I said 'thanks,' please."

After that, I learned everything about being a woman. By the time that I was ready, my Anniversary drew near. I wanted to visit the graves again, but was reluctant to. I had neglected attending the graves ever since my transformation. I felt guilty for not seeing my family, and was afraid of their anger. It took Mandy and her innocence to help me see the truth. I was wearing my black skirted leotard and hose, preparing to work out when she came in dressed like I was, but was wearing heels, not sneakers.

"Well, are you ready to go and see your family?"

"What are you talking about?

"It's your seventh anniversary of marriage to Joan. Aren’t you going to celebrate?"

I sat down on the bench, "I want to, but I can't," I sighed.

"Why not? I've been there many times and talked to them. And those birds are a hoot!"

"Hoot, eh? Those are jay birds, NOT owls, I'll have you know," I smirked as she reminded me of Maggie's love of Nature.

She hugged me, "Yes, I know, a cardinal and a blue jay that are nesting in that oak tree."

"How do you know that they forgive me?"

"There' a picture of you that I left, the birds keep on kissing it, and got edgy when a storm came up. They relaxed when I put it in a knothole, away from the rain."

"Did they protect it?"

"Yes, and both moved their nest into the knothole."

"That knothole is where a limb was removed after lightning struck it. A bunch of us kids hollowed out the dead wood to make a nifty place for sodas. We stopped when 'Old Man Henry' died."

"Why?"

"He was the cemetery caretaker. After he died, the cemetery hired a professional lawn care company who evicted us."

She smiled, "Then you picked a perfect spot for your family plot."

"Yes, Mom and Dad are there too. They bought enough plots for us and grandchildren."

"Oh?"

"Yes, there are plots for you, and my new family as well as Kerry's."

She blushed, "Your parents evidently wanted a big family, just how many plots are there?"

"Practically the entire section, Dad invested heavily when he returned from the war," I explained.

"Your dad must have earned quite a lot from being in the military."

"He did, he was a Supply Officer for the Navy. He was able to purchase lots of stuff at the P.X. and save a lot that way. He even bought stuff for others and stockpiled stuff, too."

"And he didn't get caught?"

"Nope, the M.P. was Joan's dad, and he knew some guys outside the military who could help."

Mandy started to giggle, then laugh out loud at what she heard. Her laughter got me laughing too as I saw the humor as well.

My dad and Joan's had started a black market operation just as illegal as Delano's, except that theirs never hurt anybody, unless you count a few local stores, that is. They had funneled goods from the P.X. into the local economy and for their efforts, received a very lucrative deal upon Dad's Auto Shop and Poppa Malone's General Store.

Together, they had built up several local stores until they had the needed cash flow to expand and set up warehouses where they kept the surplus. Now, a lot of it was the used fatigues of deceased and retired soldiers. But not their medical supplies. They'd NEVER hurt the soldiers that way. In fact, they made sure that a wounded soldier got any supplies at cost from them and at a discount from their friends.

It was through their actions that there was a strong independent source of business to counter Delano's evil. Sally had turned a blind eye to the influx because the lower prices meant that the people were able to cope with the economic upheaval going on. She learned from her brother, Captain Shaun Christopher O'Malley, Chaplain aboard the Enterprise that dad's usage of the supplies was sanctioned by Admiral Jonathan Miller, the Base Commandant in charge of the P.X. that they were in charge of.

The Admiral had been raised during the Depression, and had vowed to do what he could to help others in need. His father had died of pneumonia from working the coal mines, forcing his mother to prostitute herself to feed her family. He saw her and his oldest sister become trollops to serve the base desires of men. Only after his dad's younger brother married his mom, did that nightmare end.

"Very droll, Mandy! Daddy used to scam supplies from the P.X. when he was a soldier, that's why he never encouraged me to join, afraid that I'd top his record," I chuckled.

"I got to change now, I just wet myself. Will you go and see them?"

"OK, I will. It's been too long, besides, I want to see their new nest, too."

up
82 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

What, no comments still???

Sheesh. As if nobody cares. I care. So: A nice chapter of a captivating story, please don't make me wait too long for the next installment, yadda yadda, and I see you have a guest appearance there. A nice touch.

Faraway

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Guest Appearance

Yes, Dapper Gentleman is my creation. I did not want to use a bodysuit, nor any of the regular means of transition, and I did not want to involve any of the universes where gender change is the norm. I could have used the M.I.B.D. story I posted, but that is Tina Michelle's univverse, and plot wise would not work. But since TransBike is my creation, I could use it and bring back an old story too.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine