The Blossoming of Billy - Part 14

Printer-friendly version

“So your Mom told me that she discussed the test results with you.”

“Yeah”

“So I’m baffled right now and that’s why we want to perform a couple more tests to see if we can discover what is causing the hormones imbalance. Could you lie back? I want to look at your genitals and make sure things are ok down there.”
 

The Blossoming of Billy

Part 14

By AshleyTS


 
Billy stared at his reflection with a certain euphoric sense. Sure he was scared to death about what was happening to him, but wasn’t this everything that he wanted?

Yes it was…but no one could know that. He decided that he would have to fight these changes at least on the outside.

He removed the camisole, put his shirt back on and headed downstairs where his mom was sitting on the couch.

“How did it go?” She asked.

“I think I’m going to keep the boy’s undershirts and let you take back the other ones.” Billy replied keeping his fingers crossed that he could turn the conversation the way he wanted.

“Oh good, so they felt fine then?”

“Well sort of. The other tops felt better but they are for girls.”

“I totally understand Billy. It’s your choice sweetie.”

This was not the direction he was hoping the conversation would go.

“So the girl’s undershirts feel a lot better than the boy’s but I can’t go around wearing girl’s clothes.”

“Honey, I know you don’t want to wear girl’s clothes. Show me a boy who does, but keep in mind that this is just temporary until the doctor figures out what to do. If the camisole makes your chest feel the best than I say suck up your male ego and do what’s good for your health.”

She made total sense.

“You sure you can’t find any ones without lace on them?”

“I looked my best sweetie but girls like that kind of stuff. Just be sure to put your clothes into my bedroom hamper and if your brothers act up at all I will talk to them.”

“Ok Mom.” Billy replied feeling very satisfied with the talk. “I share my room with Johnny though so what if he looks through my drawers?”

His mom thought about it.

“I will keep your camisoles in my bedroom. You can change in my bathroom.”

The two hugged and his mom commended him on making such a brave decision.
 
 
The next morning, Billy grabbed his clothes and headed to the master bedroom to change. He reached into the dresser drawer and pulled out one on the camisoles. He locked himself in the bathroom and donned the feminine garment.

It felt cool and soft against his chest. It certainly looked like his chest was not a boys especially with the top on. He both marveled at and feared the two bumps pushing out the fabric ever so slightly. He would have to be so careful.

Billy finished getting dressed and headed downstairs. His brothers were being their normal unruly selves and kept him out of the conversation as usual. Billy was nervous knowing that he was wearing a girl’s undershirt and was happy his brothers weren’t horse playing with him.

His mom stopped him as they were all heading out to go to school and pulled him aside.

“How are you doing? Did you find the tops?”

“Yeah Mom, I’m wearing one.”

“Ok, just be careful about where you change honey and have a great day at school.” His mom replied as she gave him a quick look-over checking to make sure his t-shirt was long enough and ensuring that the spaghetti straps were not showing. Billy was cautious for the day making sure that he changed in the bathroom stall for PE. Other than that he felt pretty comfortable.

During his lunch with Jenna he kept the conversation away from his issues. He wasn’t ready to let her know about the camisole. The week went on and he got accustomed to wearing the camisole and pretty much forgot that he had it on most of the time.
 
 
Wednesday came and it was time to see Dr. Fredericks again.

Ahhh, the good ole’ waiting room.

He felt a bit more relaxed than last time and even contemplated playing some video games. Figures, the one time he actually wants to play a game, there’s someone already hogging it. A teenage girl seemed pretty engrossed in the PlayStation and Billy wasn’t about to interrupt. He chuckled a bit to himself thinking about how the “big-boned” girl could probably whip his butt. To top it off, she was playing some fashion model game which would not help his image in the office one bit.

He sat patiently with his mom until he was called into the room. He knew the routine and donned the paper gown.

“So how are ya doing Billy?” The doctor asked.

“Ok doctor.”

“Good. Have you noticed any more swelling of the chest?”

“I don’t think so.”

Dr. Fredericks opened Billy’s gown and observed.

“Well your chest does not look as raw as it did last visit.”

“We bought him some undershirts like you suggested.” His mom replied.

“Good, that seems to be working.” He commented raising an eyebrow as he noticed a thin strap peeking out of the bundle of Billy’s clothes on the counter.

“There seems to be a bit more swelling however.”

He felt around Billy’s chest pressing against the soft mounds.

“Does that hurt at all?”

“A little bit.”

“So your Mom told me that she discussed the test results with you.”

“Yeah”

“So I’m baffled right now and that’s why we want to perform a couple more tests to see if we can discover what is causing the hormones imbalance. Could you lie back? I want to look at your genitals and make sure things are ok down there.”

“Should I leave?” His mom asked.

“Stay mom…just close your eyes.” Billy replied wanting his mom there with him.

“Hmmm, have you noticed any change in your sex drive or erections?” the doctor asked.

“Not really.” Billy replied even though he still did not get morning wood or have any real desire to masturbate.

“Well that’s a good sign. Have you noticed any shrinkage of your penis or testicles?”

“I don’t think so. It’s not like I look at it lot.” Billy replied.

“Fair enough” The doctor replied. He wasn’t sure if Billy was being entirely honest since most boys his age had a very intimate relationship with their little men. Billy’s penis did look smaller than most boys his age which concerned the doctor.

“We’ll take you into the next room and run some x-rays and ultrasounds to see if we can discover anything.”

Billy was led into the other room and the nurse had him stand in several positions as the camera snapped the needed information. The whole thing was painless enough and quicker than he thought it would be.

“You’re becoming a pro at this Billy. We’ll see if we can discover anything from these tests and give your mom a call in a few days.”


 
To Be Continued...

up
87 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

So far Billy

has managed to get by without anybody discovering that he's wearing a camisole under his shirt, Which if spotted would lead to all sorts of ridicule and make his life at school and home pretty unbearable.

And that's not the only problem, Poor Dr Fredericks still has no idea about Billys experiment with the hormones.... Will Billy have to admit what he's done or will he just keep quite and hope nobody finds out?... One thing is for sure, If the changes to his body keep happening at the same rate, Dr Fredericks will start to get very suspicious!!!

Kirri

What If Billie's

Use of hormons is known to the doctor because he knows his aunt? He could be waiting for Billie to confess.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Didn't think about willy

I can't recall thinking about my sexual organs at all when I was <12. I just felt so envious of my sister and other girls. My brothers were all shits though. Perhaps it was owing to my age more than anything.

M'salama

Khadija

Not the hormones...

I still think there has to be more going on here than the hormone use, so I'm guessing the doctor will find something soon. I'm looking forward to finding out what.

Another great chapter Ashley!

Saless

"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America


"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America

If there is something more

If there is something more than the hormones involved with Billy's changing, the ultrasound, x-rays, and blood tests should show something. Other than that, Billy will have to come clean with both his Mother and the Doctor. J-Lynn

Waiting on Billy

Ashley, Dear Ashley--just where has Billy gone for the summer?

Arkady71

Please Continue

Please Continue the story it was really good but it just stopped.

Great story. I would think

Great story. I would think that since the "big-Boned" girl in the waiting room seems to be transitioning too, the Dr. already knows. I'm also thinking that Billy is still getting the hormones from the mother. She probably found them from before and still giving them to him knowing that he wanted them in the first place and that she probably always wanted a girl (the sons are shits anyway).

Please keep writing/sharing as this is a great story. Thank you.

a need for several more chapters

I was enjoying this tale when you cut it off. You cannot leave your story with unanswered questions. Also try making them a little longer then the few paragraphs that you use. Your readers need to know what happened to Billy. Did he develope breasts? Did he discover he was transgendered and really didn't need the hormones he took?
Did he take Jenna up on her offer to wear some of her dresses or other girls clothing? The intoduction of the camisoles was a good touch, but still it was not complete. Please advise me as to when you will finish this story.
If you finish or add chapters please advise me at [email protected], thank you.

"To be continued"

I hope you'll pick this story up again someday soon.

Dayna.

"To be continued"

I hope you'll pick this story up again someday soon.

Dayna.

I would like for Blossoming to be continued as well!

Its a really good story and Billy is a child trying to decide who to be. Ashley, I hope you come back to BCTS soon and work on it some more, please please please!

Sephrena

anime.jpg

New Chapter??

stephanie_babe's picture

Hi I was reading this story of yours where it suddenly it stopped and I see it's been over a decade and still no chapter 15 or that so I was wondering even it's been over 10 years is their a chance u will continue it??

S.Reacts