Easy As Falling Off A Bike pt 691.

Printer-friendly version
Wuthering Dormice
(aka Bike)
Part 691
by Angharad
  
-Dormouse-001.jpg

“What did Sam have to say about Livvie?” Simon asked as he rubbed my back. I’d spent an hour weeding the flower beds while the girls played in the drive.

“Oh that’s soooo good,” I purred.

“What? Sam said that?”

“No, you silly goose, I said that because it’s true. I think I might ask you to do that all night.”

“Yeah, right.” He slapped me hard on the bottom.

“Ouch,” I squealed and jumped.

“Could do that all night too, your bum is quite smackable.”

I rolled over to protect my saddle’s best friend, “No thank you. I’m not into pain, however so caused.”

“You’re no fun any more,” he said pretending to sulk–least I hoped he was pretending, or we have problems.

“I suppose you want me to rub these,” he said putting his hand on my breast. I didn’t say anything but hold my breath as he gently squeezed and pulled on my nipples. I won’t dwell on the details but we both fell into an exhausted sleep about an hour later, sans clothing.

This would have been fine except Livvie strolled in about three o’clock and I felt her patting me on the shoulder. “Um–hello, darling, what’s the matter?”

“I’ve come to tell you, Mummy and Daddy got the letter and asked me to say thank you.”

“Eh? Um, oh okay,” in waking up, I became very aware that I was starkers under the bedclothes and in need of a little wash somewhere. I prayed she didn’t want to get into bed with us.

“You said, she’d get the letter, didn’t you?” She stood alongside the bed, I lay quite still hoping not to make any more mess in the bed than was already there.

“I did, see it worked, and very quickly.”

“Thank you, Mummy.” She kissed me on the cheek and went back to her own room.

“What was all that about?” asked Simon, who was now awake.

“I’ll tell you in a minute,” I said scrambling out of bed and into the bathroom.

Simon joined me a few moments later. “What’re you doing? Bit early to be washing isn’t it?”

“I’m all sticky,” I said, towelling myself dry, and he smirked.

“Aren’t you going to wash now you’re in here?”

“Nah, I used my underpants earlier.”

“Simon, you’re gross.”

“Yeah, but loveable with it.” I groaned and left him having a wee. I pulled on a nightie and went to make some tea. When I went back to the bathroom to ask if he wanted some, he was actually washing himself.

“Yeah okay, you’re getting me into bad habits.”

“Clean ones,” I snapped back.

“That’s what I mean, I suppose you’ll expect me to wear clean underpants tomorrow?” This was pure wind up, he showered every day and always wore clean clothing, he was doing this just to get a reaction.

“No, by all means wear the dirty ones, just stay downwind of me.”

“Go and make the tea,” he said flicking water at me.

Back in bed, he asked, “So what did Sam Rose say to you about Livvie?”

“He’d find her a therapist.”

“Okay, go private if you need to, I’ll get the bill.”

“That’s sweet of you, Si, but I’m tempted to bill Tony’s estate for the money. They screwed her up, they can pay for unscrewing her.”

“Whatever, anyway, the offer’s there.”

“You can be so nice sometimes,” I said kissing him.

“Sometimes?”

“Yes, sometimes you can be a total arsehole.”

“So, what does that make me–a nice arsehole?”

“If the cap–underpants fit, wear them.”

“You cheeky cow, any more out of you and give your udders a hard tweak.”

“Pull the udder one,” I joked and then squealed as he yanked hard on my boob. “Ow, you pig.” I slapped him on the shoulder, “That hurt,” I had tears in my eyes.

He pushed me back down on the bed, and lifted up my nightdress. “What are you doing? Get off, I’m too sore.”

“It’s okay,” he pulled my nightie up further.

“No it isn’t, stop it.”

“I’m only kissing it better.”

I protested, “Please don’t…stop, ooh, that is rather nice, Si.”

I was struggling to wake as the three aliens clambered into bed. “Mummy’s got no clothes on,” said Mima as I suspect the other two were slightly shocked, at least into speechlessness.

I rolled over onto my tummy and hid my nakedness, well the interesting bits. Someone put a freezing cold hand onto my bum. ”Oh!” I gasped.

There was laughter from the aliens, then they say deep space is very cold, maybe they’re right. You’d think a life form clever enough to cross space would have invented gloves.

“You have a mark on your bum, Mummy.” I felt a slightly warmer hand tracing with feather-light contact, something on the cheeks of my buttocks.

“It’s a bruise,” said Trish’s voice. That wretched Simon, I’ll kill him! I knew he smacked me hard, the swine has bruised me.

“Let me see,” I heard Simon’s voice, “Oops, never mind.” I felt a bristly chin and then he kissed me on my bum. “That should do it,” and the girls giggled.

“Siwwy Daddy, kissed Mummy’s bum,” chanted Mima.

“Can we kiss her better too?” said Livvie’s voice and I felt three cold noses touch my bottom followed by the smack of lips as they attempted to kiss me better. It tickled and I was fighting hard not to laugh.

Soon after I was in the shower and all three of the girls were with me, Trish being rather discreet with hiding her ‘funny fanny’ behind her hands. Nothing was said, not by Livvie, who was more intrigued by staring at my pubic hair. I’d been relatively relaxed about nudity, maybe it wasn’t such a good idea with Livvie and her Sunday school teachings, they probably had a rule on feeling shame about the female body. I certainly wasn’t ashamed of mine–I chose it.

05Dolce_Red_l_0.jpg

up
139 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Kids say the darndest things!

Kiss it and make it better. Oh-h-h-h-h! Don't . . . stop! ;-)

Damaged people are dangerous
They know they can survive

If Only They Knew

What happened before, but if the did, Cathy and Simon would have to tell about the birds and the bees.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

>> Chose it...

Puddintane's picture

Very apropos, but any man who laid a hand on me that left a mark would have a cast-iron skillet introduced to his frontal lobe, especially where children were involved. It takes a lot of encouragement to break some men of the habit of casual thuggery.

Cheers,

Puddin'

-

Cheers,

Puddin'

A tender heart is an asset to an editor: it helps us be ruthless in a tactful way.
--- The Chicago Manual of Style

Feel a little sad that Trish feels the need to be so

self conscious. Guess it's understandable. Maybe that will eventually change. Glad Cathy is ok with showering with the kids, 5 is too young to start worrying about nudity with them. (no matter what that warped sunday school says)

Hummm, might have to give

Hummm, might have to give the letter bit a try. If it worked so fast for Livvie, no telling what it could do for others. :) J-Lynn

I suppose

I suppose you could call this one of the joys of parenthood, Kids walking in on you when you are in the buff... I guess Cathy and Simon could lock the door... But choose not to for fear of our three little aliens feeling pushed out.

Kirri

I'm a bit surprised

I'm a bit surprised that Cathy didn't seem too concerned when Livvie came in and told her that her old mummy and daddy had received her letter and asked her to thank Cathy! Considering Cathy's lack of faith in God and an afterlife (despite having experienced visits from her own deceased mother), I'd have thought she would have told Livvie that it was just a dream. Yet, she seems to have hardly batted an eyelash when Livvie told her!

This was yet another delightful chapter in what is fast becoming this site's equivalent of Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan series of books!

Jenny

Jenny

Not surprised

I'd have thought she would have told Livvie that it was just a dream.

I suspect that Cathy would consider it a bit of the placebo effect. It helped Livvie deal with some of the trauma she has buried inside her, and Livvie is too young for Cathy to try to reason with about a subject like religion.

It appears as if Cathy will likely have years to teach Livvie rational thinking that would allow her to form her own opinion on religion, and in the meantime Livvie is feeling better about herself. In this case, to paraphrase Dr. Phil, it's all about Livvie.

Damaged people are dangerous
They know they can survive

If this keeps up

Cathy and Simon are going to get caught. I wanna be there when it happens. Right Angharad?

Kiss and make better

Please don't tell the child psych about the ass kissing routine
Must be a nice tush, if every likes giving it a smooch.

Cefin