Feminizer Disease Takes My Body Over - Chapter 12

Printer-friendly version

I was already putty in her hands. I felt so soft and submissive, in her total control and she knew it. The special medicine was working well.

"Terri, tonight the dance will be fun if you allow the experience to be womanly. Please allow yourself to enjoy being a woman in a man's arms. Allow him to lead the dance. Talk with him, the men will not harm or embarrass you. Play your new role as a beautiful warm soft woman. You will be fine, just let the evening be magical."

Feminizer Disease Takes My Body Over
Chapter 12
By Terry Hansay

 
Description: My wife helps me through the Feminzer disease as I become a full woman slowly. I had to learn a whole new life with her help.
 
 
Chapter Twelve
 

Back at our bedroom Joan said we only had a short bit of time to get ready for dinner and the dance. She saw me get white again about the thought of dancing with men. She tried to console me but said we had to get started and to wash my face for a fresh set of makeup. She would get my dress and lingerie out.

When I returned from the bathroom, Joan had a glass filled with something, handing it to me saying I should drink it. I asked her what it was. Joan said, "Terri, this is medicine to help you relax for the dance tonight. I know how nervous you are. This will reduce your tension and make you more at ease with your new situation."

I was nervous what that meant and hesitated, but Joan pushed it down my throat and said I will be fine. This is like a mild tranquilizer. She said the drink will help me be a very submissive girl in a man's arms. I was nervous.

Joan started me on my makeup and hair. She really laid on the makeup, heavier than ever before. She said, "This is what we girls do. We want to look gorgeous for our dancing partners. We like to get all gussied up for our dates."

We were done and I just stared into the mirror. How different I looked! My face was perfect and I hardly knew who I was. With my bra straps framing my vision, I looked great, very soft and pretty, all set for a night on the town.

Joan then handed me a new shade of lipstick. Wow, this was very red and glossy! She said I needed to wear lipstick and refresh it often. This red makes my lips look very desirable. Just what I didn't want, desirable lips! Then she applied some kind of lip-gloss with sparkles to my lips. Now I was a face just asking to be kissed. I was nervous.

Next Joan said Let's change your bra and girdle. She wanted me to wear my all-in-one. She handed me a new all-in-one corset, which I had never seen before. There were no legs. It was just open at the bottom, had garters and lots of garter straps, too.

Joan smiled and said, "This is a new foundation for you. You were having trouble keeping your knees together in class today and I thought this might help you learn to be a more modest girl. This new girdle will help keep your legs and knees together when you sit. This new foundation is called an open bottom girdle and I thought you would like it."

She helped me into the tight figure controlling foundation. It felt very strange, but still had the 50's pointed bra cups. For some reason, I like the retro 50's look.

The special medicine must be working because I had no problem slipping off my lingerie and putting on this 50's corset.

Joan gave me a full slip and nylons to hook to the garters. Next came the dress. Wow, it was spectacular! It was a very feminine southern belle dress. Pale yellow, white lace, and of course all very form fitting. The dress had an empire waist to show off my bustline and very thin shoulder straps. I said the dress is very low cut and Joan said my necklace would lie beautifully around my neck. The dress was so tight she could hardly zip it up .

I was getting so weak in the knees I had to sit down. All Joan kept saying was how beautiful I looked and what a fun time I will have tonight at the dance. I thought, "What do my looks have to with how much fun I will have?" I guess I will find out.

She handed me my high heels. Wow, they were high and again that buckle around the ankle and those very pointed heels.

Joan handed me my purse and said, "Let's practice walking in your new outfit."

I did OK walking around in our room. Joan gave me a book and said to put it on my head and practice what I learned in class, walking with my shoulders back, head up. She told me to keep practicing while she gets dressed.

I could not get over how controlling this open bottom girdle was. Walking was hard. I could hardly move my legs so I had to take small steps. My rear end swayed all over. Joan said I had a great wiggle to my walk.

We were all set to leave and Joan sat me down to have a girl-to-girl talk as she says.

I was already putty in her hands. I felt so soft and submissive, in her total control and she knew it. The special medicine was working well.

"Terri, tonight the dance will be fun if you allow the experience to be womanly. Please allow yourself to enjoy being a woman in a man's arms. Allow him to lead the dance. Talk with him, the men will not harm or embarrass you. Play your new role as a beautiful warm soft woman. You will be fine, just let the evening be magical."

For some reason I found myself accepting this dance now and letting the feminine side flow in my brain. I knew the special medicine was doing this to me but I could not resist. I wanted to be feminine and be held by a man. My brain was nervous, but my body said otherwise.

Joan came over to me with a bottle of perfume, saying "This will be the magic that will make your night special." Wow! Did it ever smell good! She knew I liked it and I really did.

Joan was all excited as we left the room. She encouraged me to walk slower now that I was wearing my new girdle and higher than normal heels.

We met up with Paula and Jenny in the dining room. Wow, they too were very "dressed". They were in the same feminine dresses, makeup done to the nines.

Paula was smiling and all giggly, enjoying it all. He was brainwashed into liking cross-dressing, so I guess he will be OK with all this femininity and dancing with men.

But I could tell Jenny was not enjoying the idea of the dance. The courts and his mother forced him here. He had a mad face on and seemed angry. I wonder why they did not give him the special medicine they gave me.

Dinner was quiet. We were nervous about the dance next hour. At dinner, our "girlfriends" (teachers) gave us lessons on how to be lady like, polite, and what to expect at the dance. Joan lead the conversation telling us to go with the man's suggestions, follow his lead, and by all means let him lead the dance. Just follow his movement and we will do just fine.

Paula was concerned if the men tried to hug us or hold us too tight. Joan smiled and said, "Relax and let your feelings guide you. Enjoy the experience. These men are very nice and know your demeanor. We would do well to just let the men present the evening, "lay back" and enjoy the dance".

I thought with all the medicine in me, I would be putty in his arms.

We were finished with dinner and the hour was getting close. All of a sudden Jenny fell on the floor and started to throw up. He was crying saying he was sick. Paula and I looked at each other and said he is doing exactly what he said he would do to get out of this dance. Jenny was helped out of the dining room.

I looked at Paula and said, "Well, more for us." Did I say that? Joan looked at me and smiled with amazement. I said to Paula, "The special medicine is really working." She asked, "What special medicine?" Wow, she did not get the attitude adjustment medicine and is handling this so well. Why did I get this medicine?

Just then the head master came in and gave us a pep talk. She hoped our training was going well. This dance was very important for us to experience our "change" of lifestyle. We needed to "switch" lifestyles and this next class, the dance, would be a very useful teaching tool. She will be with us on the dance floor and will help out if needed. She was very stern in saying we must be very lady like, feminine, and poised. We must remember we are ladies and must perform as ladies.

Wow, I thought, perform as ladies? What does that mean?

I was getting weak in the knees and Joan knew this while holding my arm and whispering in my ear to be strong and smile.

The head master asked that the music start and in walked the men. I had thousands of different feelings running through my pretty feminine head. Joan said the man on the right was mine. He was walking right toward me with a big smile. He was a very good looking man, very strong, cute looking. Wow! Was I thinking this? Slap my face!

He took charge, introduced himself as Steve, and said how beautiful I was and how he really liked my dress and shoes. He handed me a wrist corsage, beautful flowers to match my dress. I was melting right in front of him. He was so kind and powerful at the same time. This medicine is really working, I thought.

Then came the words, "Terri, would you like to dance"? Steve did not let me answer, just moved forward and presented himself so that I had no choice but to get "locked" in his arms for our first dance. I was taken away and in his complete control. I was floating on air, he was so strong and held me so tenderly. I really liked this. Now I know the medicine was really working.

The music was over and he asked if I would like some punch. I looked up at his blue eyes and could hardly get my words out. I was like a little girl, speechless. He gently took my hand and walked me over to the punch table. Joan was serving and got right in my face asking how I was doing. I smiled and said Steve is a very good dancer. She knew I was OK. Steve chimed right back saying I was a perfect dancer, so light on my feet and a pleasure to dance with.

We sat down and had our punch. Steve made small talk saying how much he liked the dress, necklace, and earrings I was wearing. The necklace reminded him of the one he gave his mother for her 50th birthday. Steve was so sweet, so easy to talk with. I was wondering if he was "trained" for this dance class.

The next dance he moved in closer and really held me tight. I loved it, felt so excited and just floating on air dancing with him. The teachers were all watching and knew Paula and me were handling this class well. I saw Paula dancing and he seemed to be enjoying his dance too.

Dancing many different steps, I just seemed to float with Steve. His hands around my waist guided me so softly in the right direction. It was clear he knew how to dance and how to control his woman. I didn't mind that at all.

I took a break and excused my self for the ladies room. Joan followed me and we giggly talked about Steve and the dance. She said how proud she was of me and how well I was doing with Steve. She wanted to know how I felt. I said, "I was embarrassed to say I was loving the dance, how I am melting into Steve's arms as we dance. How kind and consider he is, a "dream boat", and very strong. Joan's eye lid perked up with pleasure and gave me such a big hug. I felt good, feminine all over!

Joan pushed me to get back out to the dance and not keep Steve waiting. We touched up our makeup and put that lipstick with sparkly gloss back on my lips. I looked at Joan and asked her, "Joan do my lips look sexy?" Wow, did I say that? Joan hugged me and said I looked very sexy and Steve is a very lucky guy to be dancing with such a pretty girl. I was all giggly and stumbled out the bathroom with a big smile.

Steve greeted me at the door, asked for my hand to take me into the next dance. As he held me in his tight grip, he said how beautiful I looked and how glad he was that he came tonight. I was so taken by his soft- spoken words, I could hardly talk. I did say, "Steve, I am so glad I came too, and I'm enjoying this night." "Did I say that?" I thought to myself. These lessons and the medicine are really working overtime on me, but I love it.

The hour went fast and I was sorry to hear Joan say the dance was over. I even asked for one more dance. Did I think that? The last dance was magical, he swept me off my feet! I knew I was locked into the new feminine ways when I could not resist his masculine ways and I fell right into my feminine demeanor. I knew from this point forward there was no going back. Did I think that?

We ended the night so beautifully. Steve told me what a good time he had, how beautiful I looked, it was his pleasure to come tonight and how he would like to do this again. He hugged me and gave me a little peck on the neck, saying "Good night and thanks for a fun night!"

I was blown away! I was so accepting of all this emotion, I was on cloud nine! I had to sit down and Joan and Paula joined me. Joan hugged me saying what a good job we did tonight and how we learned our lesson perfectly. We both got an A plus.

I told Joan I really liked the feelings and emotions I was feeling. I really connected with Steve, melted right into his control, and loved it. Joan was so pleased and said I would be the perfect woman soon.

I looked at her thinking "the perfect woman soon". What does that mean, what plans do they have for me? Well, I was too excited about the evening and let the comment go.

Paula and I went back to our bedrooms with our girlfriends. I could hardly walk. I was giggly and smiling thinking strange girly thoughts.

Joan knew my head was spinning and back in the room we got into our night gowns and talked. I admitted to her I was thinking how much I like Steve and his strong touch. Joan said that was normal and I should explore those feelings. I was afraid, I told her, not knowing where my feelings would lead. Joan explained the Institute is here to help me with those feelings and she knows my wife would support me too.

I jumped up to say I could not tell my wife I was attracted to a man. I could not say I loved being in his arms or looking into his eyes. Joan explained my emotions are very high now and with time I would be able to talk with my wife and express my feminine emotions with her.

Wow, I was not ready for all that! Joan was so sure I would be OK with all this that she knew something I did not.

Joan gave me the CD player and said it was time for me to sleep and listen to my next therapy session. I was off in heaven thinking about Steve and listening to the soft music!


 
To Be Continued...

up
81 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Of to La La land with Terri

I am consistently amused at the gullibility of the protagonist - he is clearly so drugged up and clueless that he has no idea of the feminine trap these women are ensnaring him in. It's fun but sooner or later he really ought to start to get a clue - really no one can be that naive all the time can they?

The nature of Monkey is - Irrepressible!!!

The nature of Monkey is - Irrepressible!!!

I think Terri's hooked

What a way to go!

Interesting story Terry, what's the relevance to the 50's for his wife.

I'm also a fan of the Retro look, it was a fun era!

LoL
Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

I Hope That Terry

Does not have to prostitute himself for the course!

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Deeper and Deeper with no way out

RAMI

Terri is going deeper and deeper into his forced feminity. It would be nice to know what his wife is thinking and why she is doing this.

Rami

RAMI