Easy As Falling Off A Bike pt 765.

Printer-friendly version
Wuthering Dormice
(aka Bike)
Part 765
by Angharad
  
-Dormouse-001.jpg

“Did ya miss me?” said Simon cuddling up close to me, leaning his head on his hand, his other hand gently stroking my tummy.

“I had your sister keep me company one or two nights.”

“Is she still doing that? Used to drive my parents nuts.”

“She said she gets lonely.”

“Tell her to find someone then and leave my bed-mate alone.”

“Nothing happened.” I blushed and looked at the ceiling.

“I should hope not – you’re not – you know…”

“Pregnant? No, don’t be silly.”

Now he looked flustered. “No, you daft bugger, I’m well aware of that – I meant – um – how do I put this?”

“Lesbian or bi or AC/DC; swing both ways, do it with women – any more…?”

“You can be quite cruel sometimes, Cathy.”

“Cruel? I’m not asking you if you’re gay, am I?”

“Um – no,” he was bright scarlet. “I didn’t mean it like that…”

“No, I saw that twinkle as you imagined me getting it on with another woman.” He was silent but his loss of eye contact told me I wasn’t far wide of the mark. “It’s true isn’t it?”

He nodded and there were tears – oh shit. “I’m sorry,” he managed to croak. Then he rolled over and got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I wasn’t sure what I felt other than confusion. Part of me wanted to be cross – I’d kept my faithfulness to him, was he betraying mine by having erotic thoughts involving others? Were they just generic male thoughts –always looking for something a bit different?

I left him alone for a few minutes then went to see what was happening. He was sitting on the loo cover weeping to himself. I was momentarily shocked, here was my big strong man bawling his head off.

I stepped quietly into the loo and touched him gently on the shoulder, “What’s the matter, Si?”

He sobbed and shook his head. I crouched in front of him and took both his hands in mine. He was still avoiding eye contact and he had to wipe his wet face on his upper arms. “I love you,” I said squeezing his hands.

“I don’t know why,” he said almost with an air of self-pity.

“Neither do I, but that’s one of the mysteries of human chemistry.”

“I’m sorry,” he said, and tears ran down his face again.

“Don’t be, it’s as much my fault as yours.”

“No it isn’t, you weren’t the one having sick fantasies…”

“Well depending upon what you were fantasising, erotic thoughts as far as I know are quite normal, especially in men.”

“I’m sorry.”

“Don’t keep apologising, Simon. If it was sick, then please don’t tell me about it. If it was mildly erotic, then while I won’t promise to indulge you, I will at least listen.”

“I feel too ashamed to tell you.”

“I presume it was between consenting adults only?”

“Of course – I’m not some pervert.”

“I didn’t think you were, I was just clearing the way for you to be able to tell me if you’d like to.”

“Oh, sorry, I thought you were judging me.”

“People who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones, Si.”

“Eh, you’re a normal hetero female, aren’t you?”

“Now, yes – but it wasn’t always thus – was it?”

“No, I s’pose not.”

“Come on, let’s go back to bed, my knees are hurting.” He helped me up and I led him back to bed. It was getting cooler at night and I wanted to get back to bed and the warmth it offered – or would once we snuggled down again.

We lay together for maybe ten or fifteen minutes before he said, “I love you too, Cathy.”

“Good,” I replied and snuggled tightly against him. “So, are you going to tell me, or not?”

“I feel ashamed.”

“Don’t.”

“I just had a fantasy of you and another woman having sex while I watched in the bed, then joined in.”

“I believe that’s a fairly common fantasy.”

“Yeah, I s’pose so. It doesn’t shock you?”

“Not really, it certainly didn’t warrant the upset you felt. Is there something you haven’t told me?”

He paused for maybe half a minute before he spoke, “Yeah, how do you always know?”

“Know what, sweetheart?”

“That I’m holding something back.”

“I didn’t know, that’s why I asked you.”

“Oh, I see. Now I feel even more stupid.”

“Don’t on my account.”

“When I was about sixteen, I saw Monica and another woman together.”

“You what?”

“I wasn’t spying on them, it was at the hotel and I was in an adjoining room, they must have thought I was ou t– I was, out for the count. I’d had too much to drink and must have zonked and slept around the clock or something – anyway, I woke up and was getting my bearings when I heard voices in my parent’s bedroom. I thought it could be Monica talking with a chamber maid or something – she was, but not discussing the laundry. They were – um…”

“At it?”

“Yeah, I couldn’t move, my eyes wouldn’t come away from the scene before them – it was just sooo erotic.”

“So they didn’t see you?”

“Good God, no.”

“So then you went and beat off in the bathroom?”

“Yeah…”

“Several times, I expect.”

“Yeah, how did you know that?”

“I didn’t, it was a calculated estimate.”

“You’re rotten aren’t you?”

“Yeah, probably, but I still love you.”

“I know, so what about your deep dark fantasies then?”

“I’m living those already – I don’t possess or need your level of imagination.”

“Oh, so this doesn’t grab your imagination then,” he whispered as his hand played delicately with my nipple…

05Dolce_Red_l_0.jpg

up
154 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Can't convict a man

For thinking. Although most do seem to fear that possibility as a general rule.

Poor Cathy, no imagination? I guess she can't imagine what she's missing! ;-) Wasn't for my imagination I wouldn't be getting any action!

KJT

"Being a girl is wonderful and to torture someone into that would be like the exact opposite of what it's like. I don’t know how anyone could act that way." College Girl - poetheather


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

OK, Who Wrote This? :)

Angharad, Bonzi, or the new cat in the house? This chapter has reached a new high in lows. But seeing Simon bonding with Cathy was great to see.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

If nothing else

this little chapter shows just how much more mature Simon and Cathy are in their relationship, Not so long ago if something like the fantasy episode had happened, You could have been pretty sure one or the other would have got so upset that they would have walked out, So just to sit and talk and not over react is progress indeed,Long may it continue!!!

Kirri

I understand

that it's not an uncommon fantasy; I suspect that by no means all the 'girl on girl' videos are purchased by women.

Cathy seems to be much more comfortable in her relationship with Simon and, although this episode is lacking in the usual Watts mayhem, it does for the most part indicate a securing of her gender and sexuality.

Susie

Subject may have been strange

But Simon and Cathy had a calm, honest conversation. It's a good thing.

If he'd been cheating on her ...

I am sorry but I am not feeling at all resiliant right now and if he'd been doing something awful ... um ... please don't ever go there. I must confess that I want her married and I am afraid I am not being very patient about it. This is far too much like real life, well, a lot like it, but with all the mishaps she survives, maybe she is a composite of 100 people, or something. Are you sure you are not a plodder or one of those heavy duty psych people or something?

Other wise I am totally addicted

Khadija

Rotating tables

In previous episodes, it's been Cathy running off to cry because she thought she'd said or done something stupid...
...so what an about turn for Simon to be running off to cry, while Cathy's left behind in bewilderment.

As for Monica "experimenting" in bed, I'm not surprised in the slightest!

 
 
--Ben


This space intentionally left blank.

As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!

adult sexuality

I've def. noticed one thing about both Simon's and Especially Cathy's sexual represion or naievity - I would of thought by now, in their 2 plus year relationship, a BJ would of occurred, and or some licking below belly button, doesnt seem either have inclination of anything outside the misionary position or occational handjob which seems very odd.
I can almost see Cathy's naievity, but following Simon's storyline, I see almost as naieve as she seems, hense he got alot of 1st dates, but likely never seen much past kissing. it' been hinted many a times, but this is closest we've seen into his sexual history.

Simon

Is a good person. Stella explained early he had his hangups, worse than some. Cathy made him more vulnerable than he's ever been in his life. It almost killed him at one point. One big family with their own set of personal interlocking hangups.

SIMON SAYS,

Gee, he made it to the loo, amazing. Why, isn't that most guy's dream ? why be so embarrassed by just watching, at least he didn't join in.

Cefin