Petticoating Returns Ladd's Exchange Mall Book 1 Part B

Printer-friendly version

Petticoating Returns
Ladd’s Exchange Mall
Book One, Part B

That afternoon the four sat in the ALTERNATIVE LIFESTYLES COUNSELING CLINIC CENTER with Dr. Helen Alterson as they explained the situation. Dr. Alterson smiled and stated that she was pleased that the two males were willing to start living as full time females. She also added that she'd be more than willing to fill out the prescriptions necessary for Jane and Jamie to start receiving female hormones. A few moments later the four were ushered into an examining room in ALTERNATIVE LIFESTYLES MEDICAL CENTER where Jane and Jamie received their first injections of hormones. Jamie giggled girlishly as the cool golden fluid entered her bloodstream while Jane did her best to hold back the tears when it was her turn to take the first irreversible step into a one way trip into femininity.

By the end of the month, Jane felt comfortable as a woman, and she and Linda were settling into their spacious office on the second floor of LADD'S EXCHANGE MALL near the medical center. Susan had also opened her office and the influx of women was startling to all three entrepreneurs. Carla Fake was already proving her worth as office manager, and Susan had already succumbed to the feminine charms of the sexy shemale. Jane reluctantly agreed to allow Carla to move into their home, sharing Susan's bedroom. Only too well did she recall her agreement to allow Carla to take her cherry once the sexy shemale had taken Susan's virginity. The female hormones had begun to make their presence known in Jane's slowly changing body and she was almost looking forward to the deed.

The female hormones had really effected Jamie. Within the first week her puny male equipment ceased to function and she began to grow. Her skin softened and her voice modulated into a soft soprano by the second week. The third week revealed erect nipples and tenderness in the entire breast region. By the end of the month she had grown two inches and had definite "AA" cup breasts. The adults were quite accustomed to her almost constant giggles and to seeing her dance about their home with her skirts aflutter.

The shopping trip to LADD'S EXCHANGE MALL to purchase her new school wardrobe on Labor day weekend was an adventure for all five members of the expanding household. Their excitement as they entered THE CLOTHING EXPERIENCE was contagious. Jamie modeled dozens of outfits but only took a few home. Most of her purchases were school uniforms which she thought were so cute that she wanted to wear them around their home as well as to school. Jane felt jealous as she gazed with pride upon the demure and quite lovely pre-teen girl clad in the school's cute uniform.

Jamie had been enrolled at St. FRANCIS OF ASSISI PAROCHIAL SCHOOL in the eighth grade to avoid the hassles of confronting her former classmates. The school uniform consisted of a snug sleeveless scoop necked hot pink velveteen jumper that fit snugly about her pert torso while the gently flaring pleated skirt swung saucily about her smooth thighs two inches above her knees. The soft pale pink nylon blouse had a wide Peter Pan collar of delicate lace that lay atop the shoulder straps of the jumper. The flaring two inch cuffs of the blouse's long sleeves were made of the same fragile lace. The pale pink nylon kneesox and T-strap hot pink patent leather shoes matched the colors of the jumper and blouse. Her bouncy brunette ponytail was secured by intertwined ribbons, one of pale pink and the other of hot pink, formed into a bow to complete the matching outfit and add to her fragile girlishness.

The gym suit was just as girlishly charming, and Jane really felt envious as she admired Jamie as she leapt about while trying it out. The form fitting one piece pink stretch satin body suit had snug three-quarter length sleeves and a front and rear scooped neckline that came dangerously close to revealing her pert breasts. Only covering her soft, rounded tush by two inches, the attached saucy fluttering pink satin skirt dipped gracefully in the front and back creating an image of soft girlishness. The cuffs, neckline, and skirt were trimmed in one inch ruffled eyelet white lace with a thin pink satin ribbon threaded amongst the frills. For a cover-up there is a cotton button-front pink jumper with princess seams and a gathered waist with a knotted tie back to adjust the fit. Satin rosebuds blossom at the waistline to add to the gym suit's femininity.

Once they made all their purchases they left the clothing store they went to the second floor of the mall where they picked up a hot pink stretch nylon dance leotard and tights and enrolled Jamie in ballet, tap, and jazz dancing lessons at METAMORPHOSIS SCHOOL OF DANCE. Then it was on to METAMORPHOSIS CLUB where Jamie was signed up for modeling, deportment, fashion design, make-up, and sewing classes before ending their sojourn at the mall by signing her up to take piano and flute lessons at METAMORPHOSIS SCHOOL OF MUSIC.

The first Wednesday of September found Jamie joining her new classmates in the eighth grade. The teachers and Nuns were all aware that the pretty new girl had been a boy. Of course, Jamie wasn't the only former boy in the school, but each of those skirted boys had their own tale as to how they came to be living as girls. Some of the Nuns on the staff were themselves former male students who knew just how effective Petticoating was as a means of reforming a wayward lad.

Mother Superior Mary Francis was just such a firm believer in the use of Petticoat Discipline. She had been frustrated the last few years as most parents withdrew their troublesome sons rather than allow their wayward boys to be subjected to such unusual punishment. Fortunately her former student Lydia Ladd was starting to change that. Lydia's beliefs and actions on behalf of women and against male dominated businesses were well known and evident in their community. She knew Lydia was just the person to help bring back Petticoat Discipline.

Lydia used her position as a business leader and financial mogul to pull together a network of people to get things done. One of the most effective ways to convince macho males to be more cooperative and understanding of feminine needs and desires was to subject them to Petticoat Discipline, either directly or indirectly. Most men gave up any hope to resist Lydia's expectations rather quickly when they saw how easily other formerly macho males were transformed into attractive females. Eventually her own family would find out just how dedicated she was to the theory of Petticoating. They would serve as a prime example of what could be accomplished by the just but unrelenting use of total Petticoat Discipline.

*****

The speed at which the beat up old jeep bounced along the narrow mountain road made Lt. Shemanski uneasy. The men he was riding with were joking and laughing, for them the ride was normal, and they were quite used to living closely with death. The young American officer knew he had to go along with these rough men to keep their respect. The air was heavy with humidity and the pervading pungent odor of rotting jungle vegetation. Victor wished he'd never accepted this assignment to "advise" these crude Latin American soldiers. Staying stateside with his wife and children would have been more to his preference. However, the assignment virtually assured him of promotion, and in the Army, that was a paramount consideration for a career oriented officer.

The jungle birds quieted as the jeep sped along, and resumed their squawking once it's rumble and backfiring receded past them. Vic tried to spot the colorful birds in the trees, but was unsuccessful. As his mind drifted, he failed to see the deep pothole the driver intentionally steered towards. The soldiers laughed as Vic almost bounced out of the jeep, and it was only his quick reactions that enabled him to catch himself. While he struggled to keep from falling off the back while draped over the spare tire, the men continued to laugh uproariously.

To say that Vic was angry was an understatement. However, their crude idea of a joke saved his life. The air was suddenly rent by a loud explosion. Vic felt himself lifted into the air as a bright flash momentarily blinded him. Spiraling through the air feeling almost weightless, time seemed to stop. As he spun, he saw the jeep flipping over and what was left of the other occupants flying in all directions, blood and body pieces spraying everywhere. At the same time he felt a slight burning between his legs, then everything went black.

The birds were squawking as the warm late afternoon rain fell. The tepid water splattering his face brought Vic back to consciousness. Groggily he tried to remember where he was and what had happened. The pain lancing through his lower body when he tried to move instantly cleared his mind. Being careful not to move his lower body he slowly raised his head. Looking around, he saw the shattered remains of the jeep, the mangled bodies of his companions, and the deep hole caused by explosion of the land mine. Reaching down, he carefully examined his wound.

When his tears subsided, his survival instincts and training took charge. Numbly he bandaged himself as best he could and staggered to the jeep to salvage what supplies he could while he waited to be rescued... or killed by the guerrillas. Settling down with his back to a tree, a rifle lying across his lap, and a canteen by his side, he debated putting a bullet through his head. As far as he was concerned, his life was over. What good was a man without his masculine equipment?

*****

Dr. Sandra Makes-Shemanski looked in on her husband, Victor, as he lay sweating and tossing in their bed. The Army psychologists had told her it would just be a matter of time until he adjusted to his loss. Unfortunately, their family didn't have the time. It had already been well over a year since his loss. The wounds had healed, the Army had given him a medal and medical discharge with full disability pay and sent him home. The efforts to keep the children from disturbing their morose father was steadily tearing the family apart. Sighing with frustration and anger, she wished she could force him to face his dilemma.

Always a strong, forceful man, Vic had swept Sandra off her feet when they met in college. His ROTC uniform and impeccable manners had impressed her, and the two quickly fell in love. They married just after graduation, and while he went off to take his advanced training, she went on to the John Hopkins University Medical School.

The time they spent together was pleasant and passionate. Their son Philip was born soon after Sandra completed her first year of Med School. Her widowed mother, Grace Makes, moved into their rented home to take care of the infant while Sandra continued her studies. Lisa was born just after Sandra completed her second year of Med School, and the twins Paul and Lynda came just as she finished Med school. The twins were only 3 years old when Victor was maimed by the land mine.

Victor was vegetating. All his life he had depended on his strength and manhood. Sports had been a way of life for him, competition, locker room camaraderie, machismo... that's what he knew... now that had been torn from him. The complete loss of his male equipment shattered his ego. His only solace was that his wife and family still loved him, although he couldn't understand how they could love a freak.

Sandra had earned quite a reputation for herself in Med School and during her internship. Intelligent, resourceful, and blessed with an intuitiveness that allowed her to get right to the heart of a patient's problem with an accurate diagnosis. Her bedside manner was perfect, and not one patient ever complained about her methodology. All her evaluations were glowing yet she didn't let it go to her head. She was both confident and modest in her abilities and skills. Her only failure was with Victor, she couldn't get him out of the deep funk he'd slipped into. The cause, she knew, was that she was too close to the patient.

One of her mentors, knowing of her year long dilemma, suggested that Victor go see Helen Alterson, a PHD psychologist, who specialized in sexual hang-ups, especially males who were too dependent upon their machismo to deal with life. So in January Sandra finally went to see Dr. Alterson. The two women hit it off immediately. Sandra took Helen's advice about how to deal with Victor's problem.

Victor reluctantly found himself traveling to consult with Dr. Alterson. The changes that resulted from that first session were quite remarkable. One of the secrets of Dr. Alterson's success was her adept use of hypnosis, often without the patients being aware that they had been hypnotized. Victor was one of those, and slowly he began to emerge from his self-imposed shell. Dr. Alterson helped him to see that his family still needed him and loved him. Monthly trips to ALTERNATIVE LIFESTYLES COUNSELING CLINIC in ALTERNATIVE LIFESTYLES MEDICAL CENTER at LADD'S EXCHANGE MALL and Sandra's efforts helped Vic reestablish his sense of self-worth.

Sandra's part in Victor's rehabilitation was encouraging him to renew their lovemaking. Dr. Alterson had pointed out that the loss of his manhood left Victor feeling worthless and inadequate. Each night as they lay in bed, Sandra massaged Vic's back and encouraged him to return the favor. Once he began to respond, thanks to the hypnosis, his unconscious mind took over. The massages became more sensual, and soon Sandra had Victor ministering to her still functioning sexual needs. They couple began to touch, hug, and fondle; almost like two youngsters first exploring their sexuality.

At first Vic's efforts were hesitant and half-hearted as his inability to function as a male still formed a mental barrier. Thanks to Dr. Alterson he realized that Sandra still needed loving and that she might seek it elsewhere if she didn't get it from him. That horrid idea made up his mind to force himself to satisfy her. By skillful use of his hands and tongue, he did much to satisfy his wife. Sandra touched and caressed him in a similar manner in a natural response to his efforts.

Victor was more than pleasantly surprised to discover that he was still able to be sexually aroused and stimulated, although it was completely different than that which he'd experienced as a complete man. At first he fought the new sensations and feelings Sandra evoked since he knew they were feminine. An internal war raged between his masculine pride and the pleasure he derived from the experiences. Fortunately his mental need for sex had not been lost with his male organs and Dr. Alterson's hypnotic suggestions also tore down the stubborn walls of macho resistance. During their daily lovemaking, his body gradually adjusted to and accepted the stimulation that Sandra provided. His emasculated body, the smooth groin, anus, and even his breasts responded to Sandra's efforts with an intensity he'd never known or allowed when he'd been a whole man.

Once they'd achieved the breakthrough of true and honest response, Victor eagerly looked forward to their then nightly trysts. At that point, Dr. Alterson told Sandra to move on to the next stage of their plan. Sandra supplied Victor with a vibrator and strap-on dildo to use on her during their lovemaking. Embarrassed and reluctant at first, he did accept the devices and used them, with ever increasing fervor as he saw that he was once more meeting all of his wife's needs.

As the days turned into weeks and months, the lack of male hormones took a steady toll on Victor's once solid, muscular body. The muscles lost their fine tone, and he began to accrue fatty deposits where men normally don't. The changes happened slowly, and Sandra skillfully made him appreciate his slowly metamorphosing body. Slowly their sexual relations evolved into that of two females. Vic was aware how much Sandra enjoyed having the vibrator and dildo used on her. So it came as no surprise (once more thanks to Dr. Alterson's hypnotic skills) that Sandra, while constantly assuring Vic that she loved him no matter what, began advocating that he let himself free to explore all possible aspects of his reawakening sexuality. Thus she was able to induce him to accept the use of first the vibrator and then the dildo in the same ways Sandra enjoyed using them.

The first time Sandra succeeded in sliding the vibrating pseudo-phallus in Vic's rear, he jumped, bucked, and moaned to his first full orgasm since he'd lost his manhood. It had taken over an hour of caressing and kissing before she had him relaxed and stimulated enough to give in to her advances. Never asking him, she just did it in her caring, gentle, loving way that left him unable to resist. Afterwards, as they lay cuddled together, he began to cry. Sandra kept silent, just holding him tightly and running her talented fingers comfortingly through his long hair as he came to grips with the act. His shattered masculinity was horrified that he'd been penetrated, and even more devastated that he'd achieved an orgasm. Valiantly his mind tried to make sense of it all, until sleep finally overcame him as he softly sobbed in Sandra's warm bosom.

The next morning as they lay face to face in bed together, Sandra very gently and tenderly awakened Vic with a repeat of their act. The orgasm he experienced came before he was fully aware of what was happening, but he knew what she'd done. As she withdrew the vibrator from his quivering butt, he wouldn't even look at her. Placing the device in his hands, she rolled over and offered her derriere to him. Slowly his love for Sandra overcame his reluctance and humiliation. Gently he slid the device into her and as she moaned and gyrated, he felt himself becoming hot once more. This led to his increased efforts, and she rolled over to kiss him while he reached around and continued to pump her butt. Her hands explored his still hot bottom, and he was totally and pleasantly surprised to find her slipping a second vibrator into his butt. Their frantic thrashing, rubbing bodies, and kisses quickly brought them to the most satisfying mutual climax they had ever experienced. It was then that they both knew that Vic would no longer resist anything that Sandra wanted to try. During the ensuing weeks, they explored every aspect of their sexuality.

Many nights as she and Victor snuggled after their mutual orgasms she thought about how Victor was reacting sexually as a female. Based on her experiences at John Hopkins, Sandra knew quite a bit about human sexuality and sex changes; and wondered if Victor would accept complete sexual reassignment. It was something she intended to find out.

By this time, Victor couldn't classify himself as a male physically. Sandra's stimulation and the lack of male hormones had caused his breasts to enlarge to "A" cup size and increase in sensitivity. Loose fitting shirts or sweaters were now a normal part of his wardrobe as he attempted to minimize and hide his small firm breasts. While their development embarrassed him, he thoroughly enjoyed them due to Sandra's love of fondling and suckling his effeminate growths.

Since his medi-vac from Central America, Sandra had encouraged Vic to let his flaming red hair grow. The military style crew cut he'd always worn had been the one aspect about him that she had detested. Two years after his injuries his hair was full and lustrous, reaching well past his shoulders. During the summer heat, he had taken to wearing it pulled back into a low ponytail. This added dramatically to his already androgynous appearance. Many people who didn't really know them assumed Victor was a woman, and by the loving relationship he shared Sandra, that they were lesbians. In truth, their relationship at this time was virtually that of a pair of devoted lesbians.

Dr. Alterson, along with real-estate mogul Lydia Ladd, had founded ALTERNATIVE LIFESTYLES MEDICAL CENTER a few months before Victor's injuries. This dynamic duo had been unable to find a doctor who's specialty was internal medicine to head the main portion of their grandiose plans for a superlative medical center catering to women and their varied needs. While Victor had his monthly sessions, Sandra toured the clinic's facilities and made many constructive comments to the staff. Lydia and Helen were quite impressed with Sandra's professionalism, knowledge, and attitudes.

Ironically it was on the second anniversary of Victor's injury when Lydia suggested to Helen that they hire Sandra as their head physician. Helen smiled condescendingly as a professional often does when discussing a weighty matter with a neophyte. Lydia bristled and asked point blank whether or not Helen thought Sandra was a competent physician. Helen had to respond in the affirmative, but tried to pad her reply with the caution that Sandra was still young and didn't know much about the routines of a clinic. Lydia stared at Helen, then stated matter of factly that one of the reasons she wanted Sandra was because she hadn't been tainted by the practices, routines, and habits of other clinics.

Helen had to give Lydia credit for her reasoning and smiled to acknowledge her acquiescence. Then she added a touch of her own by informing Lydia that Victor was ready to return to the work force, and needed a job. His education and military experience gave him the ability to command and run a business. Since Lydia needed a manager for LADD'S EXCHANGE MALL, Helen suggested that Victor would be able to fill that position based upon the same reasoning that Lydia had put forward to hire Sandra. Lydia beamed and agreed.

By this same time, Victor was ready to emerge from being a self-imposed recluse, and Sandra was chaffing at the minor role she held in the male dominated medical center where she worked. After Victor's first week of August session, Helen invited Sandra and Victor to lunch with Lydia. The four sat down to an intense business lunch at a small restaurant a few minutes from the mall. By the time they had finished their meal, Victor Shemanski was the manager of LADD'S EXCHANGE MALL while Dr. Sandra Makes-Shemanski was the head of ALTERNATIVE LIFESTYLES MEDICAL CENTER. The delightedly surprised couple returned home where Sandra promptly gave her notice to her employer. The family promptly packed up their belongings and moved. Both assumed their new positions on September 5th.

*****

The business lunch would prove to be a pivotal point in the life of another family. The fact that they had to leave LADD'S EXCHANGE MALL for a quality luncheon irritated Lydia Ladd. One of the things she needed in the mall was a restaurant that could serve decent meals in a comfortable, private setting. Doris Fairchild was the efficient but underpaid assistant manager at the restaurant they had chosen. Lydia and Helen had eaten there often, and knew how frustrated Doris was with her position. The two women had often discussed that Doris' situation was a prime example of what they wanted to change about how women fared in the business world.

Lydia stayed after the others left the business luncheon to speak to Doris. The upshot was that Doris resigned and went onto Lydia's payroll as a consultant. By mid-August construction had started on ADAM'S RIB RESTAURANT, an upscale eatery that would have affordable meals in a quiet, semi-private atmosphere. Lydia financed the effort, and retained 25 percent interest in the new business with Doris having the rest. In lieu of a normal mall rental agreement, the rent would be 25 percent of the profits. ADAM'S RIB RESTAURANT opened for business on September 5th. Moving into the mall had an effect on the Fairchilds, as we'll see later.

*****

Victor slipped easily into his role of mall manager. Lydia Ladd proved to be a demanding boss but also fair and generous. The arrangements she had made with Doris Fairchild were unheard of in the business world. Victor's loss of manhood enabled him to see the wisdom of Lydia's intentions to mold LADD'S EXCHANGE MALL into a Mecca for women. Victor actively began to recruit tenants for the mall who could accept and cooperate with their overall goal of catering to the needs of women. In addition, all the advertizing the mall sponsored was geared in the same vein, to attract and cater to women while sloughing off tough, overly macho men and boys. The mall became comfortable and sedate, yet vibrantly alive and feminine. Lydia Ladd was delighted with her manager.

Sandra took over ALTERNATIVE LIFESTYLES MEDICAL CENTER with ease. Despite her youth, she had the intuitive ability to see what had to be done, and convince others to do it. A more natural leader would have been hard to find. One of the changes she instituted was the start of a sperm bank. The purpose was two-fold; first was to create a place where a woman could safely be artificially inseminated; the second was to insure that a male, such as Jamie Clipp, who was taking female hormones could have his sperm saved before he became sterile. The first two samples placed in the bank were from Jamie and Jane Clipp. Jane agreed to allow her sperm to be used for artificial insemination while Jamie's was saved for later disposition. Advertizing for the clinic proved unnecessary as the patients spread the word about the concerned, caring, efficient, and qualified staff and services. Business boomed, drawing more women into the mall. Lydia was quite delighted with the changes Sandra instituted and willingly laid out the cash for the establishment of the sperm bank.

*****

Grace Makes kept the reins loose on her grandchildren while their parents worked, not to say she left them run around, but as long as they stayed in the house and stayed out of trouble they were left to their own devises . The Shemanski children adapted to their relocation without any major problems. The relocation had been made with the children in mind so they would be able to start the school year in their new school. Philip was in second grade, Lisa was in first, and the twins Paul and Lynda were in kindergarten when they entered the local public school. The children were well aware of the changes their father had experienced, and were glad to see him returning to a normal life and leaving the depression of his past behind him.

By the end of October, Sandra and Victor had settled comfortably into their positions and usually ate lunch together and often walked the mall. Since Vic knew all the shopkeepers, they were constantly stopping to discuss this or that. Vic was quite surprised to discover that Jane Clipp, co-owner of CLIPP-ALMEN CPA was really a male who had started dressing as a female and taking hormones in August. Jane looked and acted as is she'd been a female all of her life. The revelation that Carla Fake, the gorgeous office manager for the CPA firm and the interconnected law firm of LYMASTER ASSOCIATES, was also a male nearly floored him. What he really found hard to deal with was that Jane Clipp's pretty teenage daughter, Jamie, was a boy who had started living as a girl at the same time as Jane!

When he told Sandra about them she laughed and calmly explained that Dr. Alterson had treated all three before they relocated their businesses to the mall. Then she stunned Vic when she casually added that it was she who was now administering the all important doses of female hormones and saved their still fertile sperm in the sperm bank she had established. Vic was stunned by Sandra's casual attitude as she told Vic that she had "milked" Jamie after seeing how effective the female hormones were in changing the boy into a girl. Already the pretty boy/girl had well-formed perky "AA" breasts. After only a month on the hormones, his discharge had been small and opaque. The small discharge had been stored in the clinic's sperm bank since it would be the only source of continuing the family. Sandra calmly added that Jamie would most likely be sterile after three to four months of hormone therapy. Those revelations left Vic at a loss. After all the trauma he had gone through over the loss of his manhood, he couldn't understand how could any guy give it up voluntarily. Sandra suggested that he discuss the matter with Dr. Alterson.

When Victor sat down with Dr. Alterson, she explained that some males simply feel like females. Some discover it on their own, like Carla, others like Jane and Jamie are seduced into their transformation. Explaining further, she told him that some wish to retain their male sexual function while others want to go all the way via surgery. Dr. Alterson knew Vic was having a hard time reconciling transsexualism with his situation and experiences. After a few weekly sessions, when she judged the time was right, she added that some males are forced into a feminine role by an injury that destroys their manhood.

Victor jerked upright in his seat at those words. Glaring hotly at Dr. Alterson he searched for a smirk or sign of belittlement. Finding none, he relaxed a bit as the shock of her statement wore off while he absorbed her message.

That night as they snuggled after making love, Sandra told Vic that Jamie Clipp had no discharge and no masculine sexual functions due to the culminating effects of the female hormones. Almost nonchalantly she added that the boy/girl's sexual status was now totally feminine, that starting the therapy before he had fully entered male puberty utterly wiped out all traces of masculinity. Going on she added that Jane Clipp was also showing the effects of the female hormones. They and electrolysis had softened his male body into that of a girl entering puberty. Jane now possessed proud "A" breasts while still maintaining use of his male equipment despite a loss of size. Sandra then asked Vic if he felt that he might want to try living as a female. Vic stiffened at the idea, but said nothing. Sandra wisely said nothing more of the matter that night.

A few days later they went inside THE CLOTHING EXPERIENCE to look at outfits for Sandra. Sandra asked Vic his opinions on each outfit and finally asked him if he wanted to get anything for himself. Once more he stiffened. This time she pushed.

"Look, Vic, I'm not doing this to tease or torment you. I feel, and Dr. Alterson agrees, that you should try exploring your feminine side. I know how much you miss being a man, and we both know that you can never be a man again. Your body has changed, it's slowly becoming feminine on it's own. Our lovemaking is like that of two women. Your orgasms are just like mine. You may as well face it, darling, you're turning into a woman. We have to accept it and help you along. We can't ignore it. You need to be sexual, since you can't be male, you have to be female. It's really quite simple. All you have to do is admit the truth to yourself. You can rest assured that I'll love you, and so will the kids. Lydia certainly won't mind if you start living as a woman. Everyone at the mall knows and accepts Jane, Carla, and Jamie. They'll certainly support you."

Vic sighed. "I've been thinking about it, arguing those same concepts with myself. It's just that my stupid male pride won't give up! I need more time..." It took all his willpower to hold back the tears.

The next day when Vic showed up in Sandra's office just before lunch, Sandra was all excited and rushed into his arms. Lunch was quickly forgotten as the aroused duo quickly shed their clothes and fell upon the couch and satiated their lust. Vic, as usual, basked in the warm, fuzzy afterglow of his orgasm while Sandra stood and stretched.

Vic looked up from the couch in response to Sandra's giggles to see his wife standing before him with her arms folded behind her back, swaying back and forth on her heels like a nervous schoolgirl. The mischievous expression and twinkle in her eyes left no doubt in his mind that she was up to something. "All right, sexy, what's up?"

"This," she replied in a sultry inviting voice as she playfully held out a syringe filled with a golden fluid.

Vic began to feel a warning chill run up his back as she coquettishly approached him with an alcohol swab and the mysterious glistening needle. "What is it?" He asked her as the urge to flee engulfed him. Yet he sat, unable to take his eyes off the tip of the sharp, glittering instrument.

"Just relax, sweetheart," she cooed lovingly as she pushed him back onto the couch. She leaned across his tense, quivering form to tenderly kiss his quavering lips. As she entwined their tongues, she sucked the air from his lungs as she rubbed against him. The heady French kiss destroyed his ability to resist. Once she had him light-headed due to the lack of oxygen and passion, she broke the kiss. His head lolled to the side with a silly, infatuated schoolgirl type grin upon his face. Quickly swabbing his arm, she deftly thrust the keen point of the syringe into his flesh and emptied the contents into his arm before he had a chance to recover.

Placing the swab and syringe on the table by the couch she leaned into him and began to massage his breasts as she nibbled on his ear. Smugly she cooed as she aroused him, "That was your first shot of female hormones. You've begun your journey into womanhood, honey." The finality and satisfaction of her actions were evident in her voice and posture.

Vic was shocked to say the least and quickly fought off his growing lust to sober quickly. "What," he almost shouted as he tried to push her away. "I never agreed to this. I said I needed more time!"

Sandra wasn't about to be denied and forced her attentions on the resisting Victor. "You'd be waiting till doomsday," she stated softly as her amorous attention began to make itself effective. "The waiting is over. You're on the road to lasting happiness," she stated as she took his small breasts in her warm hands. "It won't be long now until you'll have to start wearing a bra to support these lovely treasures," she whispered huskily, the promise of future pleasure enticingly offered to him.

Vic's anger and resistance were quickly overwhelmed by her passion, and the two spent the next hour satisfying their emotions. By the time he left the office, he was reluctantly ready to enter the world of women. The last vestiges of his masculinity crumbled before the massive onslaught of the delightful feminine sensations Sandra had created and developed in his still tingling body. The promised future delights of his budding femininity looked quite appealing now that the choice had been taken out of his hands.

That evening the two lovers told Grace of their plans to finish the transformation of Victor into Victoria that had been started on that dirt road in Central America. Grace had no qualms about accepting Victoria and informed the couple that she thought they were doing the correct thing. In addition, she told them that the decision was long overdue! The only problem she foresaw was that of the children. After further discussion, they agreed that the children were young enough to accept the "disappearance" of "DAD" and the appearance of "AUNT VICKI".

The next day Vic talked to Susan Lymaster to start the legal ball rolling on his transformation. Susan expressed her delight and stated that she was sure that "Vicki" would enjoy being a woman as much as her lover, Carla Fake enjoyed her femininity. Vic was not really surprised to discover that Susan had all the necessary papers and forms in prepared packets for those who wanted to change their legal gender: driver's license, birth certificate, voter's registration, Social Security, credit cards, banking, insurance, passport and even forms for the Department of Defense. The papers were filed for the switch from Victor to Victoria that afternoon.

At lunch, Sandra and Vicki went to THE CLOTHING EXPERIENCE to start Vicki's feminine wardrobe. Olivia Endress was delighted to help Vicki make her first shopping foray. Vicki was quite nervous and reserved as she stepped into a pair of soft, pink, lace trimmed nylon panties for the first time. She had often enjoyed petting Sandra through the silky fabric of her lingerie, but this was the first time she'd actually slipped a bit of feminine fluff on her own hypersensitive body. Trembling hands smoothed the soft satin-like panties into place about her rounded derriere. She couldn't get over how well they fit, the soft fabric molded itself to her smooth groin, making her feel warm and dainty. The uncomfortable, damning, loose emptiness of Victor's jockey shorts was thereby condemned to the trash heap. Just as intoxicating was the first bra she awkwardly slipped on. She knew how to put on a bra from watching Sandra do so, but to actually do it for herself was another matter. Still, the soft silky fabric molded itself to the sensitive flesh of her small, firm "A" sized breasts. The gentle jiggling of her breasts inside the cups sent divine tremors throughout her body. Vicki was quickly overwhelmed by the sensuality of feminine undies, and delighted in the new feelings coursing through her body. Her ousted masculinity tried without success to stop this final humiliation and degradation. The fact that Sandra couldn't keep her hands off Vicki's soft body as she modeled the delightfully sexy tidbits of fluff did nothing to relax Vicki's nervousness and apprehension but it most certainly squelched her thwarted and destroyed manhood. So it was that they spent the rest of the afternoon trying on various styles of panties, bras, nighties, and slips in every type of sensual material.

Vicki still felt self-conscious about wearing a skirt or dress, so they decided to take things one step at a time. Vicki would wear pantsuits or slacks when she appeared in public so she could learn to function in the world as a woman before she had to learn the intricacies of dealing with a skirt. Sandra did insist on at least one dress and skirt for Vicki to wear around the house so she could start to learn how to deal with that area of femininity.

A most nervous Vicki left the dressing room wearing a conservative yet feminine yellow pantsuit. Sandra had gone to NEW SENSATIONS SHOES and picked out a modest pair yellow pumps with one inch heels to compliment the outfit. Taking a deep breath after surveying herself in the mirror, Vicki left the sanctuary of the shop to venture out into the world, her nerves were on edge, she was afraid everyone who saw her would know that she had been born a male. Sandra was delighted by her fear, and pointed out to a startled Vicki that she was not afraid of appearing as a woman, but of appearing as a sissy!

Their next stop was TRANSFORMATIONS STYLING to have Vicki's long red hair shampooed and set. Susan Bangs, the owner, greeted Vicki with open arms. Susan did Vicki's hair herself and kept up a dialogue of the current mall gossip. Vicki's eagerness to be accepted as a woman made the conversation flow easily. Vicki learned a lot about the goings on in the mall that she'd never been aware of as a male. The juicy tidbits were useful as well as interesting.

At the same time Vicki noticed the vast difference between the caring, gentle, almost sensual ministrations of a hairdresser as compared to the remote, brusque techniques of a barber. While Vicki sat under the dryer for the first time in her life, she could see Sandra and Susan talking animatedly about her. Desperately she wished to know what they were plotting. When Susan approached carrying a plastic box with a big grin on her face, Vicki shifted uneasily. Unable to see what was inside the box to sate her curiosity, Vicki asked what was going on.

Susan merely shushed Vicki, placed a damp cloth behind her ear, picked up an aerosol can, and sprayed her earlobe. The unexpected numbing cold caused Vicki to yelp and jump. This was quickly followed by a cry of astonishment as she realized her ear had been deftly pierced by a tiny golden stud. The other ear suffered the same fate. Vicki had been unable to stop the piercing, and wondered if she would have done so if she'd been able.

When Susan finished combing and styling the head full of curls, Sandra clapped her hands in delight over Vicki's femininity. Everyone in the shop agreed that the style was the finishing touch on Vicki's feminine appearance. Vicki became impatient, insisting that she be allowed to see the results. Sandra and Susan laughed as they pointed out Vicki's feminine vanity and turned the chair to face the mirror. Vicki's mouth fell open as she beheld the girlish face she knew she'd see every time she looked into a mirror for the rest of her life. A smile of satisfaction quickly replaced the look of astonishment on her soft features as she turned her head from side to side to side. The golden earrings glinted charmingly in the bright light while loose red curls bounced gaily about her head.

Once Vicki was satisfied that her hairstyle was femininely becoming, she settled back to watch as Susan applied make-up. Light red lipstick, soft blush, dark eyeliner, and blue eye shadow completed Vicki's transformation into womanhood. The image of a pretty, mature young woman that Vicki saw reflected in the mirror was the final nail in the coffin of her ousted masculinity. After setting an appointment for the next day to begin electrolysis treatments, Victoria Shemanski stepped out into the mall to face the world for the very first time as a confident young woman.

That evening as Vicki and Sandra headed home, Vicki's nerves became jittery as she faced the prospect of meeting the children as their "Aunt Vicki". Philip and Lisa were old enough to be aware that their father had been severely injured, and readily accepted the explanation that he had returned to the hospital for further treatment. The arrival of his "sister" to take over his position at home and work was never questioned by the children. They were too young to understand the lesbian implications of their Mother and Aunt Vicki sharing a bedroom.

When the children happily greeted Sandra and Aunt Victoria, Vicki was hurt by their apparent easy acceptance of the change. Grace knew better, but kept silent. Children are too honest and intuitive when it comes to trusting and loving people. Grace knew that the children saw right through the deception, and treated the entire affair as if it were the most natural thing in the world. It's hard to hide the truth from the innocent.

After putting the children to bed, Sandra convinced Vicki to enjoy her entry into womanhood by relaxing in a nice warm bubblebath. While she was soaking, Sandra laid out a surprise gift she had purchased that afternoon. When Vicki was finally roused from her near slumber in the fragrant bubbles, she pouted as Sandra literally shoved her into their bedroom clad only in the towel she'd used to hurriedly dry off. Spread upon the bed was a virginal white satin and lace wedding night baby-doll set.

After a questioning look to Sandra, Vicki began to giggle like a nervous schoolgirl on her first date. With the enthusiasm of a budding preteen lass attending her first pajama party, Vicki happily donned the diaphanous girlish fluff. Pirouetting about the room, the soft negligee swirling sexily about her soft thighs, Vicki couldn't stop giggling. While Vicki danced about, Sandra slipped into the bathroom and put on her wedding night baby-doll. Vicki stopped dancing and giggling the moment Sandra entered the room. Shivering in anticipation of the new sensual delights she was sure were awaiting, Vicki tip-toed to the bed and slipped demurely beneath the covers. Sandra quickly joined her, soon their naughtily clad soft feminine bodies were rubbing together.

The voluptuousness of the interplay between their titillating peignoirs and their delectable flesh sent them soaring to the highest planes of ecstasy. Most of the night was spent thoroughly exploring each other's body with eager, sensitive hands, lips, and tongues; not to mention their battery powered accessories. By the time they fell into mutual satiated slumber, they both knew that they'd be repeating their tryst as often as possible.

Three days later, Vicki received her temporary identification papers and the notarized forms that indicated her birth certificate was being altered to read "FEMALE". By that time everyone working at the mall knew about her transition and the reasons behind it. Most had seen her and were truly impressed with her genuine appearance as a woman. Of course her movements and mannerisms were not totally feminine, but not one person condemned or ridiculed her as they knew she was trying her best to behave as femininely as she looked. All were supportive, cooperative, and complimentary; just as they had been when CLIPP-ALMEN CPA opened, and they discovered that Jane Clipp was really a male. The main difference between that case and this one was that Jane arrived at the mall as a female, and they had never known her in her male persona. Victor Shemanski had met and worked with virtually everyone, impressing them as a sincere individual. They also knew he and Dr. Sandra Makes-Shemanski were married, and as gossip spreads rapidly, they knew of his injuries. So it really didn't surprise the denizens of LADD'S EXCHANGE MALL when Victoria emerged. To most of them, it seemed like the most natural thing to have occurred. By the holidays, Victoria Shemanski was comfortably going about the mall in pretty, soft, feminine dresses.

up
62 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Jenifer Sue you have a way with names!

Were you once or still are a draughtsgirl or maybe a surveyoress?

From your description of the mall and the new buildings to the nearest inch I could have built it!

Your descriptions of people by names is very funny, I'm waiting to meet Fannybigpants, Janetwoshoes, and Bettybigbreasts?

This is not a case of forced gender reassignment but of adaptation of the species (for the better).

I Love your story, thankyou!

LoL
Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

Not my cup of tea

Jamie Lee's picture

While the story is nicely written and flows well, I was willing to try and read the entire story until Sandra took it upon herself to inject her husband with female hormones without his permission. It was at that point I decided to finish the chapter and quit reading the story. Love does not force an able body person to do something they are unsure of, even if another thinks it's in the persons' best interest. Sandra took Vic's freewill and subverted it to her own desires, and those of Helen. Sandra is wrong by saying Vic could only live as a man or women. He could have lived as he was before the injection. And her delight at Vic being scared once they had him in female attire, shows she has little respect for Vic's situation. Yes, he was hurting, drastic physical change plays on a person. Yes, he was depressed and had been so for some time. But love knows no time limit to be there for and help a loved one. Seducing Vic in order to steer him down a path not his choosing is the same as forcing a person into something.

What Helen and Lydia are doing is done out of hate, not love in any form. Because of two pigs, they both made a hasty generalization that ALL men are bad. Following this logic a man who was hurt by a women could conclude ALL women are bad. Both of these women have not dealt with the hurt which pushed them onto the path they're currently on. Both delight when a man can be transitioned, and add another success story to their files. By the methods they employ they are causing as much harm as the harm they suffered. This is a case of the pot calling the kettle black. They are angry over past treatment but think nothing of doing the same to others.

Had this story not have been told as well as it is, I may not have expressed my opinion about this subject as forcefully as I have. It is that well told.

Others have feelings too.