Petticoating Returns Ladd's Exchange Mall Book 1 Part C

Printer-friendly version

Petticoating Returns
Ladd’s Exchange Mall
Book One Part C

The new year saw ALTERNATIVE LIFESTYLES MEDICAL CENTER add a plastic surgeon to it's roster of professionals. Dr. Sarah Balkut was a skilled plastic surgeon and a patient of Helen Alterson. She had been recruited to associate her practice, ALTERNATIVE LIFESTYLES PLASTIC SURGERY, with ALTERNATIVE LIFESTYLES MEDICAL CENTER. Dr. Balkut's past was quite checkered. Orphaned at an early age, she'd been raised by an uncle who felt no qualms about using her to satisfy his lust. She kept those episodes buried in hidden memories as she earned her doctorate and trained under the skilled surgeons at the MAYO CLINIC. Her adept use of the scalpel earned her many kudos until her violent rape. She thought she'd recovered from that trauma and returned to work. Shortly thereafter, a male patient needed corrective surgery in the groin. When she saw the man's genitals, the repressed horrid memories of her rape resurfaced with a vengeance. Only quick action by the rest of the operating staff saved the man's sexuality.

Sarah suffered a complete nervous breakdown, and eventually sought Dr. Alterson's assistance in her recovery. The two became friends as the long treatment continued, and eventually Dr. Balkut was able to return to practice, even though she continued to require weekly counseling sessions. It was quite natural that Dr. Alterson ask Dr. Balkut to relocate her practice to LADD'S EXCHANGE MALL.

Sarah still had many hangups concerning males, and only too eagerly agreed to perform any surgery that involved feminizing a male: a complete sex change, castration of boys, and hoped to alter many macho guys into a sexy bimbos. She had absolutely no qualms about altering a rough and tumble boy into appearing to be a demure girl.

Dr. Alterson was concerned that such procedures would throw Sarah's recovery back and so kept a tight rein on Dr. Balkut during such procedures. Much to her surprise and delight, she discovered that such operations were a type of relief valve therapy, and that Sarah was much better afterwards.

Dr. Balkut's first patients were Carla Fake and the Clipps. In addition to being sterile, the years of female hormones had shriveled Carla's penis to where it was only an inch long, and even when finally stimulated into an erection, it grew no longer, just thicker. Since it was virtually useless Carla decided to finish her transformation and have a total sex-change. Jane was also sterile by this time and allowed herself to be talked into being castrated. As Linda so aptly put it "After all, Jane, your testicles are no longer functioning and they just disrupt your smooth crotch." When Jamie found out what Carla and Jane were having done, she begged to have a sex-change too since all of her male equipment was shriveled and useless. After consulting with Dr. Alterson and Dr. Makes-Shemanski, Jane reluctantly agreed to let Jamie have everything removed since she too was sterile. Jane was concerned that Jamie might become quite promiscuous if she had all the female equipment and elected to have the final surgery completed when Jamie stopped growing and matured. Jamie reluctantly accepted the partial transformation but asked that she be at least given the external appearance of a normal female. Dr. Balkut assured them that such a procedure would present no problems and actually make her later final surgery easier.

With Dr. Alterson's permission, Sarah Balkut kept mementos of each orchiectomy and penectomy. After the surgery was completed, she took the removed manhood so she could "examine" it. What she did was to take it to the lab and carefully cleanse the testicles and, if it had been removed, the skinless penile shaft. Meticulously she mounted them in their natural position on a hidden wire frame and placed them in a display jar of formaldehyde. After precisely labeling the jar with the date of the surgery and the name of the "donor", she placed the bottle in a trophy display case in her office where she could look at it from time to time. Dr. Alterson realized that whenever Sarah began to have a resurgence of her problems, having her spend fifteen to twenty minutes contemplating her trophy case was sure to put things back in order.

*****

Another of the first families to benefit from Dr. Balkut's skill was the Fairchilds. Doris Fairchild had been quite overprotective of her two children ever since her husband had run off three years before, leaving her to support the family. Her earnings as assistant manager had barely enabled her to make ends meet, but the job required that she put in long hours thus leaving the kids home alone. This didn't change when she opened THE BODY SHOPPE. The kids were required to stay indoors and not to have friends visit. This forced the kids to play together and they had grown very close, too close. In early February, Sandra was approached by Doris while she walked past her shop. Sandra was immediately concerned, since it was quite obvious that Doris was quite upset.

Once she began talking, Doris spilled everything. "This past Saturday I went home to pick up some papers I had forgotten. When I walked in the front door I discovered my thirteen year old daughter, Brenda, and my eleven year old son, Tony, playing together peacefully with dolls. While that doesn't seem too unusual, the fact that they were wearing dresses makes it so." Doris had been wringing her hands together in anguish as she spoke and now had to pause to collect herself.

After a few minutes she was able to continue. "They just stared at me with their mouths hanging open and their faces bright red. I didn't know what to do or say myself. Finally Tony stood up and delicately smoothed his skirts."

""Mom," he said. "I'm glad you found us." Then he paused, looked at Brenda who nodded yes, took a deep breath and went on. "I like dressing like this and doing things that girls do. I like pretending to be a girl. We've been doing it for the last four years. I don't want to stop.""

Doris took a deep breath herself before going on. "Then I asked him if he knew what he was doing."

""Mom," he stated honestly. "I really wish that I were a real girl. I want to be called Tonia." While he was speaking Brenda continued to nod her head. "I've worn only girls' nighties to bed and girls' undies for almost two years. I've dressed like a girl every minute I could when you were out. Now that you know, I intend to dress like a girl all the time except when I have to go to school." Tears were trickling down Tonia’s cheeks as she spoke.

Choking back sobs Doris looked at Sandra. "That's exactly what he's done! I couldn't get him to dress like a boy until he had to go to school, and then he wore girls' undies and socks! The weird thing is that he looks like and behaves as if he has always been a girl when he's dressed. Even when he had his school clothes on, he looked more like a sissy than a real boy. I don't know what to do! Somehow I've got to force him to be a boy again!"

Since Lydia Ladd was using all of her connections and businesses to support, foster, and encourage female owned or directed businesses which catered to the desires and needs of women; the fact that effeminate men and women who desired to feminize males were attracted to the complex was not in the least surprising. Because of this, Sandra wasn't really shocked by Doris' revelations.

Having seen the children in the mall, Sandra recalled that Tony was a slim lad with definite sissyish behavior and appearance. Several times Doris had brought Tony into the clinic to be treated for injuries suffered from confrontations with his classmates. Just last month it had been a bloody nose curtesy of Kyle Freidman, son of Gina Freidman, owner of METAMORPHOSIS EXCURSIONS travel agency. Sandra had been quite upset by the incident and had let Gina know that Kyle was headed for trouble if he continued being an obnoxious bully.

Sandra wondered just how convincing Tony was as a girl. Judging from his sissy looks, she thought he'd probably be cute. Based on her education and experiences from John Hopkins, she was sure the boy was set in his ways and never give up his desire to dress as a girl. What had to be determined was whether he was a transvestite or a transsexual before a solution could be offered. Looking at Doris, Sandra explained her theory and asked to see Brenda and Tonia, not Tony, for an interview and check-up with Dr. Alterson and herself.

Sandra was strangely turned on by Tony's dilemma. The idea of feminizing a boy as she had Vicki, was erotically stimulating. The more she thought about helping Tony to become a girl, the more she wanted it to happen. It would, she realized, be a way for her, and all the down-trodden women associated with the mall, to strike back at the male dominated world. When she set a time for Dr. Alterson and her to meet the children, she guiltily confided her feelings to Dr. Alterson.

The psychologist laughed, "Sandra," she stated. "Don't be concerned about your feelings. You're right on the mark as far as Lydia Ladd, myself, and most of her associates were concerned. Each male we can convert to a pseudo-female is one less we'll have to face in the marketplace and job market."

That Saturday morning, a very uneasy and flustered Doris brought Tonia and Brenda into the clinic. Sandra and Dr. Alterson were both pleasantly surprised by the appearance of the children. They were dressed alike, and if they hadn't known that Tonia was really a boy, they never would have suspected the startling truth. The girls had their shoulder length straight silken brown hair pulled back in ponytails secured with thick pink yarn bows. Softly curled bangs just touched their thin eyebrows. Their brown, expressive eyes flashed with nervous feminine vitality. The soft pink lipstick that set off their cupid lips matched the color of their hairbows.

They wore big sister/little sister sleeveless jumpers of red plaid over light pink nylon blouses. The high ruffled delicate lace collar of the blouse matched the flaring cuffs of the long sleeves. The warm wool princess seamed jumpers ended just above their pretty knees, showing off a bit of flesh between the hem and the red kneesox they wore. Their matching red Mary-Jane T-strap shoes clicked with every step they took. Both kept their right hand resting upon the clasp of the red shoulder bags suspended from their shoulders.

They smiled nervously as they entered the office, and much to the doctor's delight and surprise, the girlish duo performed simultaneous darling old fashioned curtseys, holding their skirts out with their free left hands. The soft sibilant hiss of their nylon slips was heard as they smoothed their skirts as they took the offered seats. The firm swelling of Brenda's youthful breasts was matched by a gentle tell-tale swelling at Tonia's bosom. The fact that Tonia was obviously wearing a training bra added to his image of a blossoming little sister copying her more mature big sister.

Dr. Alterson began the preliminary discussion but it was quickly obvious that the children were reluctant to talk in front of their mother who still obviously disapproved of Tony's desire to become a girl. After about five minutes, Dr. Alterson asked Doris to please wait in the outside office while she talked to the children. Once their mother had left, the children quickly overcame their hesitancy and talked freely.

Brenda began to speak. "It's really all my fault. After Dad left us, we had to move cause we couldn't afford our house. Mom made us stay home and avoid making new friends because she didn't want us getting into trouble. We were quite used to playing with our friends, and in our new home we really had no friends. We were accustomed to playing with kids of our own age and sex, but since Mom made us stay inside, we were forced to play with each other."

"After a few months we had grown tired of playing together since neither of us wanted to play what the other did. We fought most of the time, and then Mom would really let us have it for making our lives worse than they were. Whenever that happened I usually wished that Tony had been a sister instead of a brother. The more often it happened, the more I wished he was a girl. Then the perfect solution struck me one day. Wishing would never make Tony my sister, but I could!" Her words were tinged with a bit of guilt.

"I knew that he'd never agree to be my sister so I figured out a way to trick him into do it. This happened when I was nine and he was seven, just after summer vacation had started. We had started to fight again when I stopped and reminded him that we'd get in trouble if we didn't knock it off."

""Tony," I said to him. "I miss playing with my friends as much as you miss playing with yours. Instead of fighting all the time, why don't we compromise. One day I could pretend to be a boy and we'll play boys' games and stuff. The next day you pretend to be a girl and we'll play girls' games and stuff. That way we can each do what we want one day and help each other the next. I'll be a boy tomorrow, then the next day you be a girl. Each day we'd switch off. Do you want to give it a try?""

"Tony thought about it a bit, he was just as bored as I was and just as tired of getting punished for fighting. I know he just wanted to roughhouse with someone. "All right, Brenda," he told me. "I'll give it try, provided that you don't make me be too sissyish." The next day I put on jeans and a T-shirt, and we virtually turned the apartment upside down playing like two brothers. We wrestled, yelled, and raised quite a ruckus. Some of the neighbors complained to Mom and we were scolded for making a mess and the noise, but she was just glad to see that we'd spent a day without fighting and that Tony was happy."

"I was eager for the next day, so after breakfast I took Tony into my bedroom and showed him the dress and undies I wanted him to wear. "OH NO," he told me as he backed away. "I'm not dressing as a girl to play your silly games!""

"You promised to pretend to be a girl today after I pretended to be a boy for you yesterday," I told him bluntly. "I did my part, I acted and dressed like I was your big brother. Now it's your turn to do your part and act and dress like my little sister.”

“We argued for about twenty minutes, he kept protesting, saying he wouldn't dress up like a sissy," Brenda continued. “Then it dawned on me.”

"You won't be dressing up like a sissy, dummy," I told him. "You're going to be pretending to be my sister. Girls can't be sissies, so if you’re my sister, you can't be a sissy!"

“He couldn't argue with that so I finally coaxed him out of his clothes and quickly dressed him in the outfit I'd laid out for him,” Brenda smiled. “I knew he felt foolish and embarrassed, and that he was constantly afraid someone would come in and discover how he was dressed. I made sure not to tease or torment him, I treated him as if he'd always been my sister. We played with dolls most of the day, and he'd only changed from his dress when Mom came home."

"Once more Mom was happy to find we'd gotten along all day and pleased to see the house in order and no complaints from the neighbors. We spent the next several days alternating at being brothers or sisters. Tony wanted us to be brothers all the time and I wanted us to be sisters all the time. We talked about how we felt when pretending to be the opposite sex, and Tony reluctantly admitted that he enjoyed his time as my sister almost as much as he did having me be his brother. Then he told me that he had started having dreams in which he was a girl. Each day it was his turn to be my sister, I had to argue with him to dress up as a girl, but each time his arguments grew weaker."

"We continued doing it all summer and then all through the school year. I convinced him to let his hair grow longer so I could style so no one would realize that he was a boy when he dressed up. During the time I slowly changed our boy day activities away from the harsh, rough things he liked doing. At the same time I made sure our girl days were totally girlish. I made sure that he enjoyed his girl days better than his boy days. I did things like point out how dumb and crude boys behaved. He brought up the fact that Dad had run off and left us, and I told him that Dad was a prime example of how self-centered males could be. His interests slowly changed from those of a normal boy to those of a normal girl. By the time school ended, Tony had separated himself from the guys in his class and become a loner. He no longer enjoyed sports, cowboys and Indians, cops and robbers, or army anymore. If he had a choice, he played with the girls during recess, and we'd talk about what the girls in his class wore and how they behaved. He was having problems at school cause the guys in his class thought he was a big a sissy, which was the truth," she added smugly.

"Once summer vacation started, I had Tony admitting that he was happier pretending to be my sister. Sheepishly he also confessed that he liked the way he looked and felt when he was dressed like a girl, and that he found girls' clothes to be much more comfortable and pretty than boys' clothes. I convinced him to stop wearing boys' underwear and pajamas and wear mine all the time. By the end of the second week of vacation, I took him to my bedroom on what should have been a brother day and helped him into a dress. I never had to pretend being big brother again."

"The guys still tease him and call him a sissy. Some pick fights with him. I know he hates having to put up with their crap and we've talked about how much better off he'd be if he really were a girl. Now we both wish he was really my sister," Brenda finished her side of the story.

The entire time Brenda had been talking, Tonia had sat demurely and listened, smiling nervously as the story had progressed. Now it was his turn. "Brenda is right. I do wish I were her sister. I want to be a girl. Boys are dumb and yucky, so are boys' clothes. I hate them! The only time I even wear boys' stuff is to school, and then I wear panties underneath," the tone of his voice left no doubt that he sincerely detested being a boy and having to wear boys' clothes. "Brenda and I had been trying to come up with a way to tell Mom that I want to be a girl, but every time we even brought up the subject, she condemned it. That's why when she finally caught me, I let her know that I was no longer going to hide the fact that I wanted to be a girl."

While listening to the tale of Tony's slow seduction into femininity, Doctors Makes-Shemanski and Alterson could see that the pair not only looked like pretty loving sisters, they behaved that way too. Tonia was totally natural and believable in his guise as a girl. He sat quite naturally in his cute jumper, and demurely kept his legs together the entire time. All in all, he looked and sounded like a nice, shy, quiet girl. Sandra gave him a physical to see if their might be a physical cause as to how or why he was so feminine, but he appeared to be a normal eleven year old prepubescent male.

Doris rejoined her children, and listened as Dr. Alterson spoke. "Basically, Tonia dislikes being a male because he associates masculinity with stupidity and abandonment, partly due to what's happened with his father. Brenda encouraged his separation from boyishness for the same reason, plus she wanted a playmate. The fact that you had to leave them alone and didn't allow them to play with friends forced them together. Naturally the older sibling will dominate and dictate to the younger. If the situation had been discovered earlier, we might have been able to solve the dilemma relatively easily. Unfortunately, it's been left go too long. Tony's all important formative years as a male have been stifled and corrupted into femininity. At first, based on what you told us, I thought he might be a transvestite, a male who enjoys dressing as a female. Now I think that he is a transsexual, a male who hates being male and desperately desires to be a female. We need to give him a series of tests to be sure."

Doris was totally crestfallen. "It's all my fault," she stated sadly. "If I'd paid more attention to them, this would never have happened." Looking at her children the tears started to flow. "I'm sorry," she blubbered as the two pretty girls went to their mother for a warm, comforting hug.

"It's all right, Mom," Tonia told her. "I like being a transsexual. It means I'm not a sissy!"

Doris had to laugh at the up-beat attitude of her cherubs. Once she regained control she thanked the doctors and took the children home to think about what had happened and to discuss their feelings and desires.

Vicki had been waiting outside the office to take Sandra to lunch, and came in the office after Doris and her children, who were still embracing, left. "I thought Doris had a son and a daughter," she stated with a puzzled look upon her face.

"She does... or did..." replied Sandra with a chuckle as Dr. Alterson joined her.

The look of disbelief on Vicki's face was clearly evident. "You're not telling me that one of those pretty girls was her son! You've got to be kidding! There is no way that one of them could be a boy."

Sandra smiled and took Vicki by the arm as they left the office. "I assure you that physically, Tony is all boy. Mentally, he's almost all girl. Brenda did a quite a job on her little brother over the years. I don't think there's a way to keep him out of skirts, not that I want to do so. I think he's adorable as a girl."

Vicki looked at the smug expressions upon the faces of the two doctors. "I bet the two of you just can't wait to turn him into a girl. You've done it to me, Jane and Jamie Clipp, and Carla Fake. Now you've got another victim," she stated accusingly.

"Vicki," Dr. Alterson stated firmly. "You know perfectly well that turning you into a woman was in your own best interests. It's been the same with all of our transsexual patients. We'll do what is right for Tony, and right is helping him to become a girl!"

Vicki snorted, revealing a tiny bit of her lingering masculinity, then giggled. "I know, but it seems that you two just love sending boys down the flowered path. I'm beginning to think that Lydia Ladd had just that in mind when she established LADD'S EXCHANGE MALL. It seems like you're all trying to start a trend of turning boys into girls. Maybe it'll become contagious." They all laughed at the idea of sex-changes becoming contagious. Vicki's laughter was nervous while Sandra's and Dr. Alterson's laughter were wishful.

A week after their initial visit, Fairchilds returned to see the Doctors. The three nervously took their seats; Tonia was once more wearing a delightfully feminine dress and appeared totally girlish and happy, bubbling with enthusiasm. "The children and I have talked this entire matter through dozens of times," Doris began. "They insist that Tonia is a girl trapped in a boy's body. I paid close attention to everything that Tonia did this week, and I've been convinced that Tonia is a girl." Taking the hands of the children in hers she took a deep breath. "We'd like you to castrate Tonia and start giving her hormones so she can become the girl she was meant to be."

Both doctors were elated at their decision, but controlled their emotional high. "Doing as you ask could be a major error," Dr. Alterson cautioned. "If he isn't a transsexual, once he's been castrated and placed on the hormones, there is no way to reverse the procedure. I really think we should do further tests and take more time to think this through before we take action. Perhaps having Tonia spend a few months living as a girl and attending ST. FRANCIS OF ASSISI PAROCHIAL SCHOOL will give all of you a chance to make sure this is the right move."

"We've discussed the possibility that we might be making a mistake by having this done," Doris stated. "However we feel doing this is the right choice. I've already spoken to Mother Superior Mary Francis, and she has assured me that there will be no problem enrolling Tonia as a girl, especially if she's being treated by you. I want two daughters, Brenda wants a sister instead of a brother, and most importantly, Tonia wants to become a girl. If you won't help us, we'll find someone who will."

""We'll help you," replied Sandra with a smile and an eager voice. “We just want to be sure it's the right thing and what all of you really want. Before we can do anything, we have to be assured that you know what you're requesting and that we have your legal permission to do so. If you go up to LYMASTER ASSOCIATES ATTORNEYS, they'll start the legal paperwork necessary to change Tony to Tonia. We can set up an appointment for next Saturday to perform the outpatient surgery if all the paperwork has been completed."

Tonia sighed with disappointment, she'd wanted it done right away. She knew better than to push the matter, and realized that the adults had to do things their way. Reluctantly she resigned herself to waiting another week. Standing up she looked at her mother. "Mom, let's get to the lawyer. I want to make sure nothing stops us from having it done next week."

"Before you go," stated Sandra. "We have established a sperm bank in the clinic to be used for artificial insemination and to store the sperm of boys before they're castrated or made sterile by female hormones. I suggest that Tony submit to letting me "milk" him and store his sperm for future use either by him or as a donor for whomever might need it."

Doris nodded her head slowly. "That makes sense, I'd like to see his manhood turned to some good use before it's gone. How long will it take?"

"Only a few minutes," replied Sandra. "I can do it now, and if you're serious about letting us use it for general artificial insemination, I'd like to milk him every other day until the surgery."

Turning to Tonia Doris asked, "Well, sweetie, what do you think?"

Tonia blushed profusely, "Well, I guess it's all right. It won't hurt will it?"

Brenda spoke up. "Tonia, I think it's a wonderful thing to do. You may be helping a woman who wants to have a baby without getting involved with a dumb guy, or possibly a couple who can't have kids on their own. I think you should let them "milk" you as much as they can."

Sandra smiled. "Your sister is right, Tonia. Your donations could make many people happy. I can promise you that being "milked" won't be painful. It may be a little uncomfortable at first, but I promise you that the end will be quite pleasant."

"All right," Tonia stated with a little reluctance. "I'll do it"

Sandra took the pretty boy/girl into an examining room and expertly "milked" him. True to her word, Tonia did find it uncomfortable at first but delightful in the end. Returning to the office, Sandra turned the disconcerted lad over to his mother and sister.

Brenda made her mother frown and Sandra repress a giggle as she couldn't help but quip, "Did everything CUM out all right?"

After making arrangements for further "milkings" Doris thanked the doctors once more before she and her daughters headed for LYMASTER ASSOCIATES. A cute young teenage girl sat at the receptionist desk, and very professionally asked how she could help them. Doris felt uncomfortable as she hemmed and hawed all around the subject, never quite getting there. Jamie Clipp recognized Brenda as a former classmate and knowing that she had a younger brother rather than a sister, guessed what she wanted. "Perhaps you'd feel more comfortable speaking with the office manager," Jamie offered as she buzzed Carla Fake. Carla stepped from her office by the receptionist to invite the Fairchilds into her office. Quickly she ascertained their desires and buzzed Susan Lymaster's office. Tonia could barely suppress her excitement when Carla arose from her desk and led the three giddy females to Susan Lymaster's office.

After excusing herself, Susan spoke to all three of the Fairchilds and agreed to handle the legal end of the transformation. Carla knocked on the door and entered with the packet of papers needed to make the changes. Susan smiled as Doris signed the many forms. "Tonia," she told the bubbly girl. "I'm sure you're doing the right thing. I think you'll grow into a beautiful woman, just as Carla has done. Carla was born a boy too."

All three women looked up in disbelief at Carla. None of them would have ever suspected that the pretty woman had ever been a male. As they left, still excited about what they were doing and knowing that Carla had gone through the same thing, they were shocked once more as Jamie spoke as they passed her desk.

"Brenda," she said gaily. "I think your little brother makes a darling girl!"

They all stopped and looked quizzically at the girl, wondering how she knew their names. Brenda frowned as she recognized something familiar about the girl with the Cheshire cat grin. The name plate upon the desk rang a bell, JAMIE CLIPP. Brenda thought, the only Clipp she had known was a scrawny crude boy from her class last year, a Jimmy Clipp. This girl did look a lot like her, maybe she was his sister, but that wouldn't explain how she knew Brenda's name.

Jamie saw the thoughts racing through Brenda's mind and giggled. "You're closer than you think, Brenda. Last year I was Jimmy Clipp."

Brenda's mouth dropped. "You're Jimmy... but he was such a cocky little pain in the as..." her voice trailed off as she blushed furiously.

Jamie laughed. "I was a royal pain in the butt when I was a boy. I can admit that now. But like your brother," she stated indicating Tonia. "I discovered the real me. I'm not a real girl yet, but I can never go back to being a boy again."

Brenda just shook her head in disbelief, as did Doris and Tonia. They had heard the horror stories that Brenda had related about what a hellion Jimmy had been. Now they saw only a very pretty girl, with the unmistakable swellings upon her chest that indicated her imminent entry into womanhood.

"I'm being treated by Dr. Alterson and Dr. Makes-Shemanski and attending ST. FRANCIS OF ASSISI PAROCHIAL SCHOOL," Jamie confessed. "I guess we'll see each other there if you transfer in."

Doris smiled and shook her head in wonderment. "Your father has made the switch too, hasn't he? CLIPP-ALMEN CPA, right?"

Jamie nodded her pretty head in agreement.

"I'm sure you will see Brenda and Tonia in school," Doris stated slightly bewildered as she led her gaping daughters out into the mall.

Once they recovered their composure Tonia looked at Brenda and her mother. "I hope I can grow breasts soon! Didn't Jamie's look neat?"

Brenda agreed with Tonia, and Doris added another fact to the slate that confirmed she was doing the right thing by converting Tony into Tonia.

The week passed slowly for everyone. The legal forms were filed, and Tony ceased to exist. Tonia was now legally a girl. Doris went to the public school with her children on Friday morning to sign the required papers to transfer them to ST. FRANCIS OF ASSISI PAROCHIAL SCHOOL. That day at school would be the last that anyone would ever see of Tony Fairchild. As soon as Tonia arrived home that evening, she ripped off her hated male outer clothes and rushed to her bedroom where she slipped into a darling dress.

It was the last Saturday morning of February that the Fairchilds entered ALTERNATIVE LIFESTYLES PLASTIC SURGERY. In the office the Fairchilds met with Dr. Sarah Balkut, Dr. Helen Alterson and Dr. Sandra Makes-Shemanski. After the signing of the legal forms, doctors Balkut and Makes-Shemanski led Tonia, who was wearing a cute denim miniskirt and soft pink sweater, into one of the mini-surgeries in the adjacent ALTERNATIVE LIFESTYLES MEDICAL CENTER. Dr. Alterson stayed with Doris and Brenda while they anxiously waited. Tonia was happily bouncing as she took the last action that she'd ever take as a male as she entered the brightly lit pastel colored sterile room to be castrated. Twenty minutes later Dr. Balkut headed for the lab while Dr. Makes-Shemanski escorted Tonia back to rejoin Brenda and Doris. The former boy looked a bit pale but smiled happily as she moved to her mother's waiting arms. The joy of the new female was contagious. Brenda and Tonia hugged and giggled as Doris set up monthly appointments with Dr. Makes-Shemanski for check-ups and hormones and Dr. Alterson for counseling. The Fairchilds headed for ALTERNATIVE LIFESTYLES APOTHECARY armed with the prescriptions that would transform Tonia into a shapely teenage girl.

Pharmacist Andrew Bloom raised his eyebrows and felt a definite stirring in his trousers when he read the prescription and whom it was for. Looking out, he saw the pretty girl who was really a boy. The stirring became a hard lump. Andy couldn't understand why he felt so turned on by the idea of transforming a boy into a girl.

After the Fairchilds left, Dr. Alterson went to check on Dr. Balkut to see how she was doing after performing another castration. As usual, she found her in the lab humming happily as she finished labeling the display bottle that held Tony's testicles. Dr. Alterson sighed wearily and left without disturbing Sarah, knowing that she was content. When Dr. Balkut returned to her office, she opened her desk and took out the key to her trophy case. Opening the glass door, she carefully rearranged her bizarre collection of skillfully mounted preserved male genitalia so that she could add Tony's contribution.

Monday morning found Doris leading her two beribboned pony-tailed daughters into ST. FRANCIS OF ASSISI PAROCHIAL SCHOOL. Brenda and Tonia, wearing matching soft pink sweaters, knee length tan pleated skirts, simple pink anklets, and low heeled tan penny loafers; entered the imposing brick complex. The good Sisters warmly greeted the Fairchilds and made them feel at ease. They had been notified by Dr. Alterson that they would be enrolling, and why. The discomfort that revelation caused Tonia brought laughter to Sister Marsha Blushing, the elementary principal.

"It's perfectly all right, Tonia," she soothed. "You're not the only boy to transfer here so he could become a girl. We even have some boys attending as girls who didn't want to become girls. We're only too glad to help out children in your situation." Then she leaned closer and whispered, "Even some of our nuns were born boys!" The Sister always enjoyed telling the embarrassed boy/girls that some of the nuns who had been boys. The expressions upon their faces was absolutely darling. She knew that she shouldn't get such a thrill from her revelation, but whenever she did a slight tingling from a useless bit of flesh between her thighs made her day.

"You can start tomorrow morning if you get your uniforms today. THE CLOTHING EXPERIENCE stocks all you'll need," she informed them as she rose to shake their hands and escort them from her office.

A few minutes later Doris was explaining to Olivia Endress, the owner of THE CLOTHING EXPERIENCE, just what she needed for her daughters. Olivia smiled broadly and welcomed Tonia into the proper side of the war of the sexes.

Tonia and Brenda were soon looking at their reflections and each other. They both appeared to be demure and quite lovely girls clad in the school's cute uniform. Tonia was jealous of the way Brenda filled out the uniform and hoped the hormones would act quickly so that she too could do justice to the feminine outfit. The snug sleeveless scoop necked hot pink velveteen jumper fit snugly about Brenda's pert torso while the gently flaring pleated skirt swung saucily about her smooth thighs two inches above her knees. The soft pale pink nylon blouse had a wide Peter Pan collar of delicate lace that lay atop the shoulder straps of the jumper. The flaring two inch cuffs of the blouse's long sleeves were made of the same fragile lace. The pale pink nylon kneesox and T-strap hot pink patent leather shoes matched the colors of the jumper and blouse. Her bouncy ponytail was secured by intertwined ribbons, one of pale pink and the other of hot pink, formed into a bow to complete the matching outfit and add to her girlishness. Tonia was simply and underdeveloped version, but no less feminine.

Olivia watched Tonia closely, and once more felt a peculiar longing. She had now helped several boys and men make the transition from masculine to feminine. Ever since she had been a little girl she had dreamed of having a cute daughter to lavish in satin and lace. Unfortunately she'd been widowed by a drunken driver shortly after the birth of her son. Life had been a struggle for her during the long drawn out legal efforts with the insurance companies. The settlement two and a half years before had enabled her to set up and open THE CLOTHING EXPERIENCE. Money was still tight, but at least they were comfortable now, and things looked good for the future. Unfortunately the long battle had also left her bitter towards men and their chauvinistic attitudes. A deep sigh escaped her as she wistfully thought of how her thirteen year old son Tommy had benefitted from a healthy dose petticoating. The pangs of jealousy once more reared it's ugly head as she envied the mothers who were getting daughters by transforming their sons. Each time she aided in a transformation, the urge to force Tommy to become her daughter grew stronger. Tommy wanted nothing to do with the store, and Olivia appreciated his reluctance but insisted he help out. Since he'd entered puberty, however, he'd become increasingly belligerent, attempting to prove to his buddies that he was as macho as they were despite working in a "dress shop" as they called the store. But she'd put a stop to that rebelliousness!

At that moment Tommy Endress was moping about back in the stockroom, sweeping and gathering the garbage. He hated having to work in the clothing store, especially since it catered to women. Before the store had opened he'd been able to run around with his buddies and have a good time. Since the store opened, his mother made him help out by sweeping, unpacking shipments, and pricing clothes. The guys teased him unmercifully about working in a dress shop, and laughed when he told them they carried men's clothes too. His mother made him come right to the store after school, sit in the office until he completed his homework to her satisfaction, then do whatever jobs she felt he could handle. By the time he finished all that, it was too late to go out and hang around with his buddies. The one area where he had won out over his mother's demands was actually waiting on customers. She knew that his negative attitude would drive customers away. That victory did little to offset his biggest defeat.

Olivia was by nature a frugal woman, the years of scrimping and scraping had reinforced those habits. Since she owned a clothing store, all the clothing she and Tommy wore came from the inventory. The combination of frugality, practicality, and fashions made her selecting a suitable wardrobe for Tommy easy, especially since many articles of clothing were indistinguishable as to whether it was girls' or boys'. Tommy detested some of those decisions. If Tommy needed an article of clothing, most often it turned out to be from the girls' section since they were cheaper. As a result, all of his socks were girls', as were his jeans, sweaters and pullover shirts. These Tommy barely tolerated because he had to admit that they were virtually indistinguishable from the boys' counterparts. What he hated and vehemently protested were the girls' plain white cotton panties and camisoles that replaced his jockey shorts and T-shirts. Equally hated were the girls' flannel pajamas he had to wear to bed. The only concession he'd managed to wrangle was a single set of boys' underwear that he could wear on the days he had gym class.

As was her practice, once she had Tommy settled in the store to do his homework and chores, Olivia left the store in charge of one of her trusted assistants and headed home to do a bit of cleaning and laundry. The practice gave her a needed break form the rush of a busy Friday. She always returned to the store in time to take Tommy to supper. It was due to this very practice that last year Olivia had been shocked to discover several well-thumbed issues of PENTHOUSE and PLAYBOY stashed in Tommy's dresser drawer when she'd been putting away his laundry. The crumbled pages, the stains on the photos, and the unmistakable odor of dried stale ejaculate gave indisputable evidence of Tommy's masturbation efforts while clutching the magazines. At first Olivia had been upset by her discovery, but then she realized that he was simply exploring his sexuality. Taking the magazines, she returned to the store early to confront Tommy, intending to talk to him about the birds and the bees.

Tommy was not in the office. One can imagine Olivia's shock when she found her son in a corner of the stockroom stroking his erection and moaning as he fondled an old manikin he'd dressed in lacy panties and bra. Unable to restrain herself she unleashed a stinging verbal assault on the surprised and embarrassed boy, caught quite literally with his pants down.

When Tommy saw his stashed magazines clutched tightly in her madly gesturing hands, he broke down in tears while she continued to berate him for his perversions. Once she vented her rage, she felt guilty for over-reacting, and took the sobbing boy into her arms to comfort him. That confused the then twelve year old lad even more. Once they both calmed down, she sent him to the office, telling him that he had to punished for what he'd done but that she intended to wait until she'd had more time to calm down and think before deciding on appropriate discipline.

That night was quite rough on Olivia as she wavered between rage and pity for her Tommy. The boy had no masculine influences except his buddies, and she was keeping him from them since she thought they were a bad influence. On the other hand, she was disenchanted with males in general, and was afraid Tommy was headed for trouble. By morning she was calmer but no closer to a solution. Tommy left for school with growing apprehension.

All day Olivia thought of punishments. Several times she was drawn to the back of the store to look at the manikin. At least Tommy had good taste in lingerie was her consoling thought. Then the answer hit her.

When Tommy arrived at the store after school, he sheepishly checked in with his mother. By that time his anxiety and fears were getting the best of him. Quite sternly she ordered him to follow her into one of the dressing rooms. Meekly he followed with great trepidation. Once inside she spoke coldly, "Remove all of your clothing. I'll be right back."

Too afraid to argue, he reluctantly did as he was ordered. Shivering in his nudity, his thoughts were frantic. All he could think of was what she had caught him doing. Glancing down at his discarded plain panties and camisole, he realized that for the first time he wished he'd be wearing the girlish attire. Then a startling thought occurred; what if she returned with a complete set of girls' clothes for him to wear?

At that moment Olivia opened the curtain, startling Tommy. His eyes darted to her hands were he beheld a silky pink nylon panty and camisole set edged in delicate lace. The bile rose in his throat and he felt like vomiting.

Seeing the terror evident upon his face Olivia felt sorry for her son and almost backed away from her intentions. Steeling herself she thrust the dainty bits of fluff into Tommy's trembling hands. Immediately she scooped up his discarded plain white cotton panties and camisole. Glaring at him as she stood to leave she sternly ordered, "Now you can get dressed and get to your homework and chores."

Tommy watched the curtain fall back into place after she left. Relief that he wasn't going to have to wear a dress flooded his hyper-tense body. Sighing, he looked at the pretty lingerie in his hands. The set was undeniably feminine, not nearly as plain as the undies he'd been wearing. They looked quite sexy, very similar to what he'd been playing with when she'd caught him, only in his size. Mixed emotions battled for supremacy as he anticipated the softness and sexiness of the lingerie verses the guilt he felt over the further betrayal of his masculinity. Swallowing to calm his nerves, he slowly stepped into the panties. As they slid up his downy legs he trembled. Both because as a male he didn't want to wear such girlishness and because of the sensual anticipation he was starting to experience. Behind all his thoughts was the fear that if he didn't put on the cute lingerie, his mother would force him to wear a dress. By the time he snuggled the panties into place he had quite an erection which he did his best to ignore. Choking back his anguish, he slipped the soft matching camisole over his head and shivered as it settled about his torso. The lingerie fit snugly but comfortably, much nicer than he'd expected, and made him feel naughtily sexy. Quite chagrined yet relieved, he put his other clothes back on and exited the dressing room as meekly as a mouse.

As he scurried across the store to the office, Olivia saw his red-faced embarrassment. Intercepting him before he made it to the sanctuary, she stopped him in an aisle between rows of dresses. "Let me check to see that you have them on." After tugging his jeans open and seeing the pink satiny nylon, she looked at the frantic boy as he desperately looked about to see if anyone could see his dilemma. Releasing his jeans, she spoke. "You know why I'm making you wear these, don't you?"

After he nodded yes, she went on. "Good. I removed all of your undies from your room, and replaced them with pretty panties and camisoles. I took your pajamas and replaced them with cute babydoll nighties. You'll wear them as punishment until I think you've learned your lesson and never do such filthy revolting things again. I will tolerate no arguments or disobedience, and I will be checking to see that you are wearing your pretty new lingerie. If I discover you not wearing them or if you protest... well, let's just say you won't like the next step of punishment. I'd better not catch you playing with yourself or hiding filthy magazines again. Is that clear?"

Once more he nodded his acquiescence. "As for your gym class days, what you wear will be determined by your behavior. If you are good, I'll lay out your set of boys' underwear. If you were not good but not really bad, you'll find a set of the plain white cotton undies. If you were bad, you'll find nothing which means you'll have to wear your girlish undies and face the consequences. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mother," was all he could fearfully reply as she let him scurry into the office. He knew exactly what she meant by the "next step", and vowed that he'd do whatever it took to avoid that!

Now a year later he was still wearing soft, pretty lingerie and nighties. At no time had he had to wear his sexy undies to gym class although there had been a few occasions when he'd worn the plain undies. His only fear was that his buddies would somehow find out about his dainty undies. Other than that concern he no longer minded wearing the dainty lingerie since he was constantly aroused. Every day he would go into the restroom and masturbate to relieve the tensions that built. As he unpacked and priced girlish fashions he found himself wondering how it would feel to wear them.

That was why he was moping about in the back of the store while Tonia and Brenda tried on their pretty clothes. He'd just emerged from the restroom, and the relief he'd achieved was now replaced by repulsion for his thoughts and feelings. His life had changed quite a bit since he'd been forced into the dainties. No longer did he feel comfortable around his buddies, afraid they might the secret he hid beneath his jeans. The life of a loner was his fate.

Olivia looked at Tonia with longing and sighed once more while thinking about Tommy. The highly feminine lingerie had done quite a bit to curb his machismo. There was almost nothing she couldn't coerce him to do when she threatened to expose his dainties. She was aware that he would retreat to the restrooms after furtively stroking and caressing soft, silky feminine clothes. What he did in there was quite evident by his mood swings. If questioned, she'd be willing to bet that he found himself wondering what it felt like to dress completely as a girl. She often wondered just how pretty a girl he would make. Part of her definitely wanted to turn him into her daughter. That part grew stronger with every boy/girl she served.

Lately she'd started talking to Dr. Sandra Makes-Shemanski about what happened to males who became girls. Watching the effect of female hormones on a young male fascinated her. Seeing Jamie Clipp blossom from a normal prepubescent boy into a shapely teenage girl made her blood run hot. Knowing that Tonia would soon be doing the same crystallized her desires. Walking into the back, she watched Tommy morosely sweeping the floor. She had no trouble picturing him in a cute mini skirt and snug sweater that would show his pert swelling breasts to their best advantage. Long black hair and flashing black eyes would dazzle the boys. The decision to create Tammy was made with that image. Now all she had to do was decide how to do it without alienating Tommy. The best course, she reasoned, would be to slowly transform him. Since she wanted grandchildren, she knew she couldn't castrate him. Sandra, she was sure, would know the proper doses of female hormones to feminize Tommy while "milking" his manhood until he became sterile.

Tuesday morning found the Fairchild household a hotbed of activity as Brenda and Tonia prepared for their first day at ST. FRANCIS. Tonia loved all the attention Brenda and her mother were showering upon her debut as a schoolgirl. They all wanted everything to be perfect. Tonia gloried in the limelight of her burgeoning girlhood. While Doris and Brenda watched, Tonia examined herself in the mirror.

Not one hair was out of place in her perfectly matched braids. Her soft brown hair was highlighted by the pale pink and hot pink ribbons that made up the perky hairbows. Expressive brown eyes peered intently out from beneath evenly trimmed bangs that just touched her delicate eyebrows. Her uniform was immaculate, and she was shivering slightly as she reveled in her femininity. They all knew that Tonia was ready for her first day at school.

Turning away from the mirror, Tonia hugged her mother and sister gratefully. Tears of joy were evident upon all their cheeks. Drying their eyes, the sisters slipped on matching beige fake fur parkas, slid their shoulder bags into place, kissed their beaming mother goodbye and stepped outside to make the short trek to their new school.

This was Tonia's first time outside, not counting the recent short trips from car to buildings. Walking cautiously beside her big sister, she felt for the first time the brisk winter wind chilling her exposed knees and rustling beneath her skirt to stir her lacy slip. She wasn't sure if it was the chilly air or the sibilant brushing of her lace slip that caused the goose bumps to form on the exposed soft flesh between the tops of her kneesox to her silky pink panties. The unexpected exposure made her aware of just how vulnerable a girl was while wearing a skirt, and she shivered in mixed delight and apprehension.

Previous to this, her experience in skirts had been all indoors. She knew that she had to be careful of her movements to retain her modesty. But out of doors, she was subject to the whims of the capricious breeze. Several times the wind almost lifted Tonia's skirts. As is often normal, several groups of boys were clustered about the front of the school. Tonia grew nervous, even though she knew that she appeared totally feminine, running the gauntlet of boys made her fear that one of them might guess that she once was a boy. As they walked up the steps of the school Brenda instinctively lowered one hand to hold down her skirt. Experience had made the reaction instinctual. A subconscious warning of the imminent arrival of a brisk gust of the tricky wind that often whipped around the corners of buildings that would try to flip her skirt. The playful gust failed to flip Brenda's skirt, it succeeded in doing so to Tonia's skirt. The errant puff flicked the back of her skirt and slip above her waist. Brenda couldn't help but giggle as she watched a very red-faced Tonia's frantic efforts to restore her modesty as the boys whooped and whistled at the lacy display.

Once Tonia had her skirts back under control, she scurried inside the school where she awaited for Brenda, glaring daggers of indignation at her still giggling sister. Brenda sobered instantly and apologized as she placed a consoling arm about Tonia. "I'm sorry, Tonia, I'm not laughing at you, just at what happened. It's just... well... fighting off the wind is sometimes like fighting off teasing boys. They both sneak up on you when you're not expecting them, and suddenly your panties are right out in the open for everyone to see. Once you get used to wearing skirts outside... and around rascally boys... you'll learn how to anticipate when your skirt is about to become airborne. You'll be able to do like I did and hold it down without really thinking about it. You'll just have to be more careful until you learn how to sense it. I wouldn't be surprised if you have a rough time with a few of the boys in your class trying to flip your skirts. Most girls your age already know how to sense when boys think about doing it, but you'll be a prime target for them, so be careful!"

As they headed for the office, Tonia thought about Brenda's warning about the boys. Thinking back to when she was in kindergarten and first grade and still a normal boy, he had often joined the guys in sneaking up on the girls to flip their skirts. It'd been a sign of their manhood to make a girl scream and catch a glimpse of pretty panties on a horrified girl. Tonia blushed deeply as she remorsefully recalled his crude actions back then. He wished he could go back to each girl and apologize for the embarrassment he'd caused them. It was also true that by the second grade most of the girls had learned to avoid the quick hands of the boys so only a few had their undies exposed. But that never stopped the boys from trying, especially when a new girl joined their class. That recollection caused her to shiver fearfully, knowing that the boys would probably try to flip her skirts. As she walked, she unconsciously squeezed her thighs together protectively, which resulted in a steady and enticing wiggle to her shapely rear. The pleats of her skirt swung sexily about her perky legs, almost inviting the boys to come for a look.

The halls were full of noisy students, most of whom ignored the two new girls. As they passed through the students, they didn't notice the boys nudging each other and pointing out the cute wiggle on the smaller of the two girls. Inside the office they were warmly greeted by the receptionist who had been expecting them. She introduced each of them to a girl from their class who would be their escort, guide and confident as they acclimated themselves to their new school.

Brenda was surprised to see that her guide was none other than Jamie Clipp. Jamie smiled gaily and took Brenda's hand in girlish greeting. "I asked Sister Bomboy, the high school principal, if I could be your guide when you started. She was concerned at first until I told her that you already knew all about me." Then turning serious she added, "I want to at least try to make up for being such a jerk back when I was a boy. It's only been since I'm a girl that I realize how awful I behaved back then. I'd like for us to become good friends."

Brenda could see that Jamie was quite serious about her apology and desire to be friends. "I'd like for us to be friends too," replied Brenda, thankful to have a friend in her new school as the two girls turned to walk to their classroom in the high school building of the large school complex.

Tonia was introduced to Nichole Chestnut. As the two maneuvered through their fellow students, Nichole sensed Tonia's apprehension. "Tonia, you really look nice in your uniform. I'm sure everyone will accept you as a friend and classmate. So just relax and take things as they come, loosen up a bit, none of us will bite you!" Her words were spoken with genuine feelings and sincerity.

Now that the ice had been broken by her new friend she did relax a bit. Tonia smiled nervously at the pretty blonde walking by her side. That this beautiful and delightful girl should find her pretty too made her feel good. "Thanks, Nichole. I guess I am a bit nervous on my first day here. It sure is a lot different than public school. I guess seeing everyone in these uniforms takes a bit of getting used to." She stated as she surveyed the mass of similarly clad students.

Nichole giggled and almost tauntingly replied, "Yes, it takes a lot of getting used to, doesn't it?"

The sudden change in Nichole's demeanor caught Tonia off guard. Apprehensively looking at her new friend, she nervously wet her lips as she attempted to decide whether this lovely girl knew her secret and was teasing her about her recent entry into girlhood.

Nichole laughed aloud and placed a reassuring hand upon Tonia's tense forearm. Then leaning closely she whispered, "I know you were a boy... Sister Blushing told me..."

Tonia's steps faltered as her eyes went wide in disbelief at the unexpected betrayal of confidence by the seemingly cooperative nuns. Struggling to hold back tears of humiliation, she felt the nuns had purposely chosen Nichole to tease and antagonize her. They must be trying to embarrass her... and were succeeding! "Do... does everyone know..." Tonia managed to question in a squeaky voice.

Nichole saw the terror and approaching tears in Tonia's face. "Tonia... It's all right... relax... I understand... everything will be fine... Sister Blushing chose me to be your guide and told me about you because they knew you'd need a true friend, someone who would understand what you're going through. I'm the only one they told. I intend to be your friend. I'll help you every way I can to be the girl you were meant to be."

Nichole's confession reassured Tonia a bit but also confused her. By the concern evident upon Nichole's face, Tonia felt that the girl was telling the truth. Relaxing a bit as the fear of public exposure evaporated, Tonia still harbored uncertainties and fears. "Why..." was the only response she could muster.

Nichole smiled broadly. Slipping her hand reassuringly into Tonia's hand, she guided Tonia into a nearby girls' restroom. Seeing that the end stall was vacant, she hurried the two of them inside, closed, and then locked the door. Before the confused Tonia could react, Nichole placed her free hand upon Tonia's skirt, and pressed firmly into her groin, feeling the flesh of her small penis trapped inside her panties. Simultaneously Nichole guided Tonia's still clasped hand and pressed it into her groin in an identical position.

Tonia's eyes widened and her mouth opened in stunned disbelief as she felt a very familiar and unfeminine lump beneath Nichole's skirts and panties.

Releasing Tonia's hand and removing her other hand from Tonia's skirt, Nichole placed both of her hands over her mouth as she suppressed a giggle. Then she slipped her hands behind her neck coquettishly and began to twist her sassy body in obvious feminine glee. In a giggled whisper she teasingly spoke. "I told you they chose me to be your guide because I'd understand how a boy feels when he first goes out in public wearing a skirt."

During the next few moments Tonia visually examined Nichole, unable to detect any sign of masculinity except that which she felt through her skirt. Everything about her virtually shouted out in verification of her femininity. The high blonde ponytail bounced saucily as she giggled. Silken bangs caressed her delicate eyebrows. Bright blue eyes glistened mischievously above a sprinkling of charming freckles that spread across her rosy cheeks. A cute little up-turned nose above piquant pink lips that curved in their perky, obviously natural position of a beaming smile. Delicate heart shaped gold earrings glistened in her pierced ears, matching the pendant suspended by a dainty golden chain about her neck. The whiteness of her smooth soft skin accentuated the healthy feminine flush of her heart shaped pixieish face. The way the uniform clung to her shapely, maidenly body accentuated the exciting roundness of her small, firm pert breasts. The obvious comeliness of her legs was embellished by the T-Strap Mary-Jane shoes upon her dainty feet. All in all, the image she projected was one of radiant delicacy and glorifyingly girlish.

Nichole gasped and suddenly stopped swaying as her eyes grew wide with shock as she stared into Tonia's eyes.

At first Tonia was confused until she realized that her hand was still firmly ensconced upon Nichole's only remaining maleness. Nichole was reacting to the pressure upon her sensitive flesh through the layers of silken nylon! Quickly, as if she'd been burned, Tonia yanked her hand away from Nichole's skirt. Both girls blushed beet red.

"I... I'm sorry..." whispered Nichole as she quickly returned to her senses. "I didn't mean for that to happen. Please don't tell anyone," she said apologetically as she bashfully backed away.

The fear upon Nichole's face was genuine, and Tonia relaxed a bit as she realized that fact. "I won't tell," she confided. Then a thought struck her, she'd only felt a penis. She just had to ask, "Do you still have your balls?"

Nichole shook her head no, adding greatly to Tonia's relief. The two blushing girls then straightened out their uniforms and emerged from the stall just as the bell rang. They hurried through the emptying halls to their room where Nichole introduced Tonia to their stern but kindly teacher, Irene Alterio and their classmates. Mrs. Alterio let Tonia know that she was aware that Tonia had been a boy and made sure that Tonia's every action was feminine. The rest of the day went smoothly as Nichole watched over Tonia like a mother hen over an errant chick. Tonia was well aware that Nichole had run interference for her on several occasions during lunch and on the playground as her new friend kept the rowdier boys from their intended mission of flipping Tonia's skirt.

Tonia felt herself drawn to the fellow boy/girl in a way she didn't understand. Nichole was open and honest, and would be a true friend. Yet every time she surreptitiously glanced at the diligently studying girl during class, she knew that beneath her skirts and panties there was a penis. She recalled Nichole's moans of pleasure at her unthinking caress which made her grow warm and blush. Those emotions confused Tonia. For the last two years she had been willing to do almost anything to become a girl. Now that she'd started on the one-way road to girlhood, she found herself becoming aroused by having touched another boy! Now that she was a girl, she expected to cause such reactions in boys, not to have them herself. Yet she knew that Nichole was a girl, just like she was.

Nichole was well aware of Tonia's glances, and felt the same way. She could almost feel Tonia's warm hand innocently touching her, and squirmed in her chair as she tried to force those illicit feelings to go away. Those thoughts caused a lot of emotional disquiet to both girls.

At the end of the day Tonia and Nichole waited at the main entrance for Brenda and Jamie. The two girls were well on their way to becoming best friends. Both also wondered whether they dared to repeat their brief illicit encounter of that morning. Their awakening femininity almost demanded attention, attention they were terrified to seek from boys because of possible violent reactions if their birth gender were to be discovered. At the same time both were curious as to how the other had come to be wearing skirts, something they knew they'd be able to safely share.

*****

Meanwhile back at the mall, Olivia had talked to Sandra about putting Tommy on female hormones. After assuring herself that Olivia understood the ramifications of what she wanted to do to her son, Sandra told her to have Tommy stop by her office that afternoon so she could give the boy a physical to determine his current hormonal balance and the level of his ability to function as a male.

When Tommy checked in with his mother that afternoon, he protested quite vehemently that he didn't need a physical. When he failed to sway his mother, he begged her to at least be allowed change into a pair of jockey shorts. Once more he failed. When Dr. Makes-Shemanski joined Tommy and his mother in an examining room, the boy was quite nervous and obviously near tears.

Sandra felt sorry for the unsuspecting lad, but she had become a firm believer in the credo that Lydia Ladd and Dr. Helen Alterson were preaching and practicing. Feminizing a male would be beneficial for everyone. For too long the world had been screwed up by males high on testosterone. It was time for a change. The Hippocratic Oath required her do what was best for the patient without causing them harm. She felt that emasculating the males brought to her was truly in their best interests.

At first Tommy refused to strip. Olivia grew angry, "Tommy," she asked coolly. "How would you like a change in your wardrobe?"

Tommy's eyes grew wide in horror, and he began to whine and plead. Unseen by the boy, Sandra winked at Olivia, "Olivia, perhaps it would be better for you to wait outside. A lot of boys Tommy's age are reluctant to undress in front of their mothers. He knows that I'm a professional, and it's my job to see men, women, girls, and boys naked so that I can do my job." With that she ushered Olivia out of the room.

Turning back to Tommy she smiled. "Well, now that your mother is gone, please undress." She turned to the cabinets to prepare the equipment needed for the physical.

Tommy stood there, looking for a way out of his dilemma. "Please, can I undress in private and do you have a smock I can wear?"

Without turning around Sandra stated calmly, "Tommy, I don't have time to wait. I'm fully aware that you're wearing girls' underwear. Your mother told me that she's making you do so as a matter of frugality and punishment. I'm not interested in the nitty-gritty details, and you're certainly not the first boy I've seen in panties. So stop being so stubborn and strip."

Tommy felt his stomach twist as he listened to Dr. Makes-Shemanski. It was difficult to believe that his mother had actually told her about his secret humiliation. Reluctantly he disrobed and sat upon the examining table. The redness of his face gave evidence to his great embarrassment.

Sandra turned around and began her examination. Tommy was quite tense as she probed and pushed about his abdomen feeling his internal organs. When she reached his genitals, he turned his face to the wall and grimaced, doing his best not to react. Unfortunately, this was the first time anyone had touched him there since he was an infant, and he couldn't stop the rapid erection.

"Relax, Tommy," Sandra told him. "An erection is a normal reaction for a boy, even men," she reassured him. Quickly she pulled out the stirrups used to give examinations to women. After placing the boy's feet into the stirrups she then slipped on a rubber glove and applied a bit of lubricant to her fingertips. "Now this may be a bit uncomfortable," she told him as she deftly slipped a finger into his rectum.

Tommy was completely taken by surprise. The invasion of his backside made him squirm and redden. His penis, which had begun to subside while he was positioned in the stirrups, quickly reasserted itself. While embarrassed by his erection and the intrusion in his rear, he was totally unprepared for the sudden ejaculation that occurred as Dr. Makes-Shemanski skillfully manipulated his prostrate gland. A low moan of humiliated pleasure escaped his lips.

Sandra knew what she was doing and easily caught his ejaculate in a test tube. Finishing the examination she slipped off the glove and capped the semen filled tube before Tommy regained his composure. Once more she spoke reassuringly. "All right, Tommy, it's all over. Your reactions were perfectly normal and exactly what I expected. There is no need for you to be embarrassed or upset. This happens every time I give a physical like this. You can get dressed while I clean up." She turned her back to him and began to clean off her equipment and discard the trash.

Tommy wasted no time in dressing. By the time Dr. Makes-Shemanski finished putting her things away, he was fully clothed, and still beet red.

Sandra smiled at the humiliated boy and spoke. "The last thing I need is a blood sample." Quickly wrapping a band about his upper arm she swabbed his elbow, located the vein, and slipped the needle into his flesh. After filling three test tubes, she told him the examination was over and he could leave.

Almost immediately Tommy was out of the room and rejoined his mother. Sandra came out with the four samples and told Olivia that she'd call with the results as soon as she received them from the lab. Olivia took her embarrassed son and left as Sandra took the vials to the lab. Removing enough semen for the tests, she had the technician prepare the rest and place it in the sperm bank.

In two days, Tommy was on a personalized feminization program. When the boy and his mother were in her office to receive the results of the physical, Sandra told them the truth, just twisted a bit to suit their goal. "Well, Tommy, in most respects you're in good condition. There is one area that will most likely cause problems in the very near future. By beginning treatment now, we should have no problem correcting that malady. Although the problem is not life threatening at this point, it very well could be at a later date. This treatment should eliminate any chances that the condition will worsen. I'll be giving you a prescription for pills to be taken when you get up in the morning and again when you go to bed. In addition, a weekly injection will be administered. After a month, I'll need to give you another check-up and blood tests to see how you're responding to the treatment. We may have to revise the dosages."

Tommy was shook up by her report, and agreed to follow her recommendations. Meekly he submitted to the injection of female hormones without asking what the medication would do to him. Olivia assured Dr. Makes-Shemanski that she would insure that Tommy took the medication. Olivia was well aware that the potentially life threatening condition Sandra was speaking about was Tommy's masculinity.

Olivia and Tommy left the clinic and headed for ALTERNATIVE LIFESTYLES APOTHECARY to have the prescription filled. Once more Andrew Bloom looked at the name on the prescription and then looked up to see the boy waiting nervously with his mother. Sadly he shook his head as he counted out the potent female hormone pills that would sunder Tommy's masculinity. This was the second prescription for female hormones for a boy in the last week he'd had to fill. Of course, his drug store also filled the hormone requirements for Carla Fake, Jane and Jamie Clipp, Nichole Chestnut, Vicki Shemanski, and surprisingly several nuns from the convent of ST. FRANCIS OF ASSISI. The idea of feminized males intrigued Andrew, and he felt his manhood swell as he looked at Tommy and tried to imagine what he'd look like in a few months. He'd seen Tonia Fairchild Saturday and knew that she would grow into a lovely shemale. Why he became so aroused by such transformations was a mystery to him. Lydia Ladd knew, that's why she had encouraged him to open his business in her mall.

When Tommy drifted off to browse the magazine rack, and since he knew Olivia due to their businesses being in the mall, Andy couldn't control his curiosity. "I hope you don't mind my asking," he asked tentatively while nervously wetting his lips. "But why are you giving Tommy these hormones? He certainly doesn't look as if he wants to become a girl. I'd be willing to bet that he doesn't even know what they are much less what they'll do to him."

Olivia sensed Andy's prurient interest and smiled. "No, he doesn't. Tommy had been getting out of hand and I discovered that making a rowdy boy wear girls' undies will force him to settle down and behave even if his parent isn't around because they're afraid their buddies will discover their secret. Besides, I've always wanted a daughter, and after seeing Tonia Fairchild, the desire crystallized. I'm not going to have him castrated immediately. Dr. Makes-Shemanski will be taking semen samples to see if he's still fertile and storing them in a sperm bank, after all I do want grandchildren."

Smiling, Andy nodded his head. "Yes, I guess making a boy wear panties would settle a boy. They used to call that Petticoat Discipline. My grandmother told me all about it and even threatened to use it on me several times. The threat alone was enough to settle me," he added with a chuckle. Then wistfully he added, "I wonder if it'd work on my boys? The older they get the harder it is to keep them in line."

"I'm sure it would work quite well on them," Olivia stated calmly. "You could threaten them with it like you were. With Tonia and Vicki around the mall, they'll know it's possible for a boy to be successfully petticoated. If you'd like to give it a try, have Kaye get their measurements and I'll see to it that they each get nice, silky lacy undies and nighties."

"I'll talk it over with Kaye when she comes in," promised Andy as Olivia took her precious prescription. The idea of Petticoating his wayward sons guiltily fascinated him. All these years he'd been wondering what it felt like to be subjected to Petticoat Discipline. He shamefully found himself wondering if his sons would look as cute as Tonia.

When Kaye arrived in the drug store, she looked exhausted. Before Andy could tell her what Olivia was doing to Tommy, Kaye began to tell him the latest problem their three boys had created. This led into another discussion of what they could do to control the boys. All the time required to run the drugstore severely cut into their time to guide the boys. The more severely they disciplined the boys the more they rebelled.

All three boys failed to do their school assignments, disrupted class, sassed the teachers, and were barely passing. Thirteen year old Louis was the instigator. Ever since he'd started junior high he'd been trying show his independence by rebelling against authority. The teens in school had more influence upon him than did his parents. In turn, Louis spread the rebellion to the younger boys. Eleven year old Carl was smarter and quieter than Louis, and refused to follow the direct lead of his big brother. However, that didn't stop him from trying to outdo him in mischievousness. Eight year old Stephan was a mouse, followed the lead of his older brothers, and virtually worshiped Louis.

Once more Kaye stated that she had run out of ideas to control the boys. Andy took the opportunity to tell her about Tommy and Petticoat Discipline. Kaye was fascinated by the idea, much to Andy's guilty delight. The demands of the store didn't allow them to finish their conversation, but both knew they would give the idea serious consideration.

*****

That night Tommy Endress unknowingly received his first oral dose of female hormones. He was already lying in bed when he heard his mother approaching his bedroom. Quickly he bent his knees to raise his legs to hide his raging erection. Trapped between his thighs, his rigid member dribbled pre-cum upon the hastily stashed centerfold of the latest issue of PENTHOUSE that he'd thrust beneath his raised legs.

When Olivia entered carrying a glass of orange juice and his "vitamin" pill, she knew by his heavy breathing and flushed face that he'd been up to his old tricks. The discrepancy between his just blossoming male body and the lace trimmed silky soft pink nylon nightie he wore made her smile. Acting as if she didn't suspect his clandestine actions, she handed him the tiny purple pill and juice.

It was with a sense of relief he accepted the pill and juice, aware that he was to take one each evening and morning. Willingly he took the pill, finished the juice, accepted his mother's unexpected good night peck upon his cheek, and slumped down in relief once she left the room. After breathing a sigh of relief that she hadn't caught him jerking off with the centerfold, he retrieved the magazine and resumed his self-abuse.

As Tommy fantasized about the gorgeous girl, his sensuous nightie, and his swollen manhood; the pressure built in a confused but highly arousing burst of almost insatiable lust until he exploded fully upon the nude girl's photo. If he had seen it, the smile of smug satisfaction upon his mother's face as she quietly walked away would have given Tommy heart failure.

Olivia stood by the door, peeping in through the crack she'd purposely left when she didn't shut the door completely. Angrily she shook her head as she watched him slump after doing what she'd already forcibly pointed out to him was wrong. Any remaining doubts as to the wisdom of her actions in feminizing her son were gone. In a few months she knew his slowly developing masculinity would be subverted and diverted. It wouldn't be too long before his body resembled the photo that he'd just messed up with his cum. Until then, Dr. Makes-Shemanski would be "milking" him during each of his monthly check-ups and storing his sperm in the bank.

up
57 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos