The Girl in Me -16-

Printer-friendly version

longhair2s.jpg

The Girl in Me
CHAPTERS 46-48
 
by Erin Amelia Fletcher

 
Synopsis: Morwen a witty girl, who happens to have once been a boy lives day to day with a rather unique life. She is a Witch and a Gypsy. Lifes never the easiest for Morwen, even with her powers that gives her simplicities in it.

Please keep in mind most names, and some specific details, have been altered, to limit the amount of Strife within those associated within whom may come in contact with this. Similarities of the story among any other stories movies etc are purely coincidental.
 
 

"Um, well! Nathan and I had a long conversation last night and well..." I said before being cut off again.


Chapter 46

The light in Nathan's eyes were intent his blue eyes seeming determined to not only hear what I had to say but showed the deepest love in his blue eyes, that looked to me like the calling from the seas as I depict as the Bermuda triangle to whirl me into the mists of it's very mystery. He deepened into my mind and I finally said it "I was a boy!"

"A boy that's ridiculous, you are the essence of femininity, you can't possibly have been a boy" stated Nathan.

I began to cry, and Nathan held me close. "If you were a boy, like you said ‘was' that's past tense or something like that right" I nodded my head between weeps and sniffles "Well then, you aren't anymore are you, you are a girl, a young woman. My woman and I wouldn't have it any other way!"

"Really!" I asked, hoping for the world he wasn't fibbing.

"Of course! You became who you are by the way you are, the way I truly fell in love with you for. You don't give up, you stick it thru. You promise to do something and you do it, you take risks that most wouldn't dream about, I love you for you, and nothing and I mean nothing from chaos to the apocalypse will tare us apart. Our love will never die" stated Nathan as I was crying tears of happiness and love for him even more "I want you and I to combine ourselves, and make another. You took the initiative to make it so that you can carry both of our blood lines, and for that I love you even the more, we will one day be one..."

"Yes! We will and tonight is the night" I said through stopped tears, and love. I was ready it was time, most of the clan women would have been promised and married off to one clan to another by now, but this was the night for me. I knew I wouldn't marry him till he finished the promise he made himself, I would be there along the way, perhaps before the baby is born I will marry him. But until then I would carry our child, children. Most teenagers yes, who want a baby, want a baby for the wrong reasons.

Nathan and I don't we want this child for the right reasons. This child would be made in love, of wanting, of total knowing and mature circumstances. I had the chance of half a summer to be a kid, I enjoyed it. But I past my time for it, I was used to the mature rhythm of life, being depended on to perform as a mother early on. Now, it was time to be a mother to my very own child and not a sibling, though I wouldn't have given those times up for the world I needed my own, and I knew that this one would be made out of love in the right time. I had the feeling for a while that it was time.

I got up off the bed for a second and looked out the window, and staring back at me from the sky was the truth it was our time. Pisces and Capricorn were joined with Virgo; the moon, Jupiter, Neptune and Venus were in conjunction, and the north star pointed above. Nathan joined me at the window, we both knew what it meant, it was our sign. The sign that both our virginities would be lost on this night, and a child would be born from it's consummation.

"We will have to go to blessed and protected ground" said Nathan.

"Yes, and I know just the place" I said grabbing two of my potions from my purse from the coat hanger that hung on the back of my door in my bedroom.

"What's this?" asked Nathan as I handed him one of the viles.

"For transportation silly" I said.

"Ah, we don't need this sweety, just hang onto me, I know how to transport myself with an infused part of my active powers. All the Smites have, the power to smite. I taught myself how to travel using the same basic theory, electric lightning travel" said Nathan with a grin of pride and excitement.

I grabbed on to him around his waist and backside. We sparked like a great electric current passing by in one spot. Arriving at my lair, our spot that we had the kiss of a life time.

"Reading my mind I see, Merlin" I said jokingly.

"Of course Morgana, how else must I know what you are up to" replied Nathan humourously.

I giggled at the thought of what might have been if Merlin and Morgana had made a baby together. I had my mind of a concept and everything came into its roll.

I took Nathan's hand and stepped in-front of the dryad.

"Evening Enchantress, password please!?" said Falora in her sweet arbor voice.

"Paisean seo-lae Solas" I said.

The ground shook, stairs appeared as they always did, the door appeared in the bottom thicket.

"Gaelic?" asked Nathan impressed.

"Yes, and Latin" I replied gleefully.

"Impressive my dear, our children will know even more" Nathan said thinking of how he also knows Welsh, Norse, Latin, Gaelic and Romanian.

We walked into my lair, the candles lit around and a bed awaiting our destined night of bliss. Falora, must have known and set it up for us to begin the harvest of our long awaited bliss. The fireplace, glimmered immense passion in the room. Athena, flapping her wings over our bed, giving it glows and orbs of power as she was perched atop the head board of the bed.

"You first sweety, oh wait" I said, running to the shelves. I pulled down a vile, the very one I had been dying to try out. "Take this!" I ordered kindly.

"What is it my sweet" replied Nathan curiously yet slightly afraid.

"Just something, to help keep the night nice and long for both of us" I said with a giddy smile, hopping into bed with him.

"Um, ok!" said Nathan, before he swallowed back the red liquid. The potency potion took hardly two seconds to kick in, and there it was, his member engorged in his pants singling a long blissful night that wouldn't easily be interrupted.

We embraced with one another, we became one. Every time he pulled himself back I sparked, every time he pushed inside of me I throttled with pleasure.

The moon outside was passing ending out of the conjunction, I felt it then.

This must have been what Hera felt before she had each one of Zeus's children. It entered me I could feel it I could see it. The shock became a feeling of being electrocuted with extravagance, but this electrocution was not painful, it was blissful it put a smile on my face. I squealed with pleasure, cried from ultimate bliss and released myself to his will, and the sight of the future ahead.

His, and mine next of blood entered one of my eggs and sparked its way through. I was now pregnant, mortals have to wait weeks to find out, but I knew right then. I could see it, how long would this pregnancy be for, I did not know. Did I care, no; at that moment there were two thoughts in my head. Nathan, and our children.

This was ours, my very first true chance to be a mother and I would except this till the end of time, this child would be my responsibility and my upmost joy, my very life. I would have it no other way, and I would have it with Nathan. My soul mate, who could ask for more. Not me, that's for damned sure.

The night was far from over, we kept going for another four hours before unexpectantly falling asleep.

Chapter 47

I awoke from the sounds of wood-peckers in the distance. Giggling at the thought of wood-peckers, after the embrace of last night. I shook Nathan awake.

"Hmm, what ready for more eh" said Nathan groggy, by the early morning wake.

"Maybe later, time to get up we got to get ourselves back home, come on will ya" I said throwing his clothes at him.

We both took about a minute or so quickly getting dressed. When we were finished Nathan and I Zapped out of there like no tomorrow. Nathan dropped me off in my room, and he left zapping back home. I sat on my bed, and did what any expectant mother would do I touched my stomach and felt, in hopes of feeling the infant growing inside. It was to early of course though, it was a wonderful feeling that I couldn't help to pass.

The thoughts of last night, kept me in a dreamy state of mind, replaying the event over and over again, burning it into my memory, a memory that would last a lifetime if not longer.

"Morwen! Time to wake up, Morwen!" I heard along with tapping at my door.

"I'm awake mum, be down in a few" I replied, coming out of my thoughts.

I got undressed and went into to get a quick shave and shower. I finished, so I got dressed, did my hair and my makeup, with a little help from magick but I was running out of time. I then grabbed my jacket and my purse putting them on. Then I grabbed my book bag, and went downstairs.

"There you are young lady, what have you been up to?" asked mum as I entered the kitchen.

"What a lady must do mother" I replied, mum giving me the all knowing eye. Though she had no clue, what had happened last night.

"Well next time clean up your messes, I woke up this morning and the kitchen was cluttered with your baking homework" replied mum.

‘Sorry!" I said.

"It's okay, Mark helped me clean it up, but next time clean up after yourself" replied mum harshly, her hormones from the pregnancy playing a part in the conversation.

"Will do mother, sorry! It is just that Nathan and I kind have had a lot to..." I said before being cut off.

"You are glowing, what happened last night" asked mum demandingly.

"Um, well! Nathan and I had a long conversation last night and well..." I said before being cut off again.

"Well what, young lady. Did you do anything last night that you shouldn't have?" said mum.

"No mother! I did everything that was what both of us felt were what should be" I replied wisely, yet blushing.

Mum looked at me curiously, and said "No! You didn't, you promised you would wait until marriage!"

"A promise may be broken mum, if the need to break it outweighs the want to keep it" I said state fully.

Mum's eyes grew at the thought her expression changed from a hurtful stare, to a sad gleam. She looked at me like that before sitting back down at the table.

"What is she talking about mum?" asked Mark who sat at the table holding a spoon in his cherios.

Mum couldn't speak at the moment. So I answered "Mark! Nathan and I made love" causing mark to blush at the thought.

He actually had the nerve to act like he didn't understand "You two are always making love, smoochy smoochy! Right?"

I gave him a stare, to tell him to smarten up.

"I'm not stupid sis, so you two did it whoopie do, it's about time eh" said Mark, unaffected.

Then Mark got a question in his head and asked "So you no longer have powers then, Nathan's a Warlock?"

"No! Nathan is a Wizard" I said, "I found out last night, he's son of a witch and a shaman."

"Really, that explains a lot. I was starting to think he was stupid, like all those times you two would kiss and your powers would go nuts and somehow he wouldn't notice. No way he could not have noticed that" stated Mark, farely humorously.

"Alright, that's enough. You two get to school we will talk more about this later" said mum "Now get!"

Just then Nathan decided to be a smart ass, and Zap on in to get me. Mark stood opened mouthed, and mum nearly fainted.

"You coming Morwen, this is so much quicker and wakes you right up" asked Nathan "Hello Mark, Mrs. Fletcher; good day isn't it?"

Mum grunted at the question and walked out of the room, and Mark replied "I bet it is for you, funny to me!"

Nathan blushed, god how I love it when he blushes. Nathan and I left Embracing in a cuddled kiss shortly after, Mark chuckled at Nathan's blushing, god Mark needs a smack in the back of the head, best put that on my agenda.

We arrived in the back of the school which luckily no one saw our unique entrance.

Chapter 48

I was just coming out of chess-club, as Fergus was waiting for me at a corner, leaning on the paneled wall.

"Hi Fergus, waiting long eh" I greeted with a smile.

Fergus looked up at me, and answered "Nah, just the last half hour or so".

"Ah! Sorry for keeping ya waiting" I replied "You ready to go?"

"Yup!" replied Fergus.

We left the hallway and snuck into an empty classroom. I just pulled out my potion when it flew out of my hand. I felt really weird, like a sparking current under my skin. Fergus noticed my shakes, that I was having from this sensation, and grabbed hold of me to hold me up as he was thinking I was going to tumble over. Unexpectantly, we zapped the same way that I did with Nathan last night, the lightening travel. We ended up in my bedroom, Fergus tumbled over as it was his first time traveling like that. I just had a power rush, and a few nerve twitches, but it'll pass.

‘Must be the child growing inside' I thought to myself, grinning in happiness as the glow of motherhood was very prominent inside myself, growing in thought and brightness. Inside and out, like a divine light shining down to me, smiling like a phoenix in the dawn, during a great flight looking down upon all the smiles on the ground that encourages glorious passions, that beats its heart to its time of resurrecting regeneration.

"So what are we gonna do?" asked Fergus excited. Looking at me holding my stomach, with a gleeful smile on my face.

I snapped out of it quickly, and said "I want to see Felicity, and for once see a true smile on yer face" I said with a kindly grin on my face.

I took out one of my school uniforms, and handed them to Fergus. I then went to my drawers, and got out white undergarments for Fergus to wear, they were just plain bra, panties, and a half slip.

"Well, what are you waiting for, the bathroom is right behind you, get changed and meet me back in here" I said cheerfully, ushering Fergus into the bathroom and closing the door.

Fergus must have been in there for 10 minutes or more when I knocked on the door.

"Do you need help, Felicity?" I asked from the other side of the door.

There was hesitation for a few seconds, before I began to knock again.

"Felicity? You ok in there?" I asked rather worried. Still no answer, I tried to turn the knob, it wouldn't budge.

I put my index finger on the key slot, the telekinetic energy would shift the lock, so it wouldn't be locked. What awaited me was what I hoped I wouldn't see, it is something that would haunt me the rest of my days.



To be continued...

up
58 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

As usual...

Andrea Lena's picture

Terrific job once again.

"She was born for all the wrong reasons but grew up for all the right ones." Che Dio ti benedica! 'drea

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

Thanks hun

Thanks hun

hugs, Erin Amelia Fletcher

Amelia Rosewood Year two.png

With Love and Light, and Smiles so Bright!

Erin Amelia Fletcher

The Girl in Me -16

Now you have me wondering about Felicity. Could she be a witch, too?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

another witch?

I am not so sure, more like Derek's taken another demonic form by coexisting in another unwitting being or came back as someone else to get at Morwen

Potency potion

Sounds rather more effective than the likes of sildenafil citrate, tadalafil and vardenafil... :)

And probably a lot safer than the "herbal" equivalents that spammers try to flog via email...

Just don't tell Pfizer :)
 
 
--Ben


This space intentionally left blank.

As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!

morwen

the girl shaving?....this is mention in chapter 47
The thoughts of last night, kept me in a dreamy state of mind, replaying the event over and over again, burning it into my memory, a memory that would last a lifetime if not longer.

"Morwen! Time to wake up, Morwen!" I heard along with tapping at my door.

"I'm awake mum, be down in a few" I replied, coming out of my thoughts.

I got undressed and went into to get a quick shave and shower. I finished, so I got dressed, did my hair and my makeup, with a little help from magick but I was running out of time. I then grabbed my jacket and my purse putting them on. Then I grabbed my book bag, and went downstairs.