Feminizer Disease Takes My Body Over - Chapter 15

Printer-friendly version

I did put my CD earphones on with the Institute CD playing while I fell asleep. I was so "programmed" to wear the headset at night, listening to their message. I was in heaven it seemed. I was so happy, what was going on in my brain? Should this lifestyle be mine for the rest of my life?

Feminizer Disease Takes My Body Over
Chapter 15
By Terry Hansay

 
Description: My wife helps me through the Feminizer disease as I become a full woman slowly. I had to learn a whole new life with her help.
 
 
Chapter 15
 
The next day Cathy dropped me off at work and went to see my doctors to talk about my Feminizer disease.

At the meeting Cathy commented how much she is liking her new girlfriend. Nurse Sally asked if she was OK with turning her husband into a woman.

"Sally, I thought my life was over when I heard my husband had this Feminizer disease. But then something snapped in me after I saw how nice he was becoming, how easy it was to talk with him. Plus now, with the Institute's help I am controlling him into doing what I want. He was not a very nice man before and we always seemed to not agree on to many topics. Now he is putty in my hands. We work well together, plus he seems to like and enjoy his new life. He seems to be a natural at being a woman", Cathy said.

"I will let Terri pick his own direction in life, but I think he will like being a woman for many, many years to come", Cathy went on to say.

Sally said, "Terri's disease is deep and it will probably take 1-2 years of femininity to beat the disease. After that long time, his brain might be overly wired to stay a woman. Would you be able to handle that?"

Cathy did admit that she could handle him being a woman the rest of his life. "We are communicating so well, he is a calmer person, and we are beginning to have great sex."

Sally smiled and said, "Cathy you have all this under control, just make sure you keep him on his pills and coming in for his weekly shot. We will do everything here to help him beat the disease. The remainder of his feminine development will be up to you."

Sally also commented on Cathy's bullet bra figure. "What is up that that look Cathy?" Cathy said, "Well, the Institute suggested this way of dressing, a Southern Belle look and the shapely bra. You do have to admit I look very shapely and the men love it." Sally giggled and said, "Cathy, my mother wore that bra in the 50's, not today. Don't you feel subconscious wearing such a pointed bra and tight sweaters? On the other hand, I like the look, I might even buy a bullet bra for myself, where do you buy them?"

Cathy left the doctors office very mindful of her shapely figure. She threw her shoulders back and walked down the sidewalk to see if the men would look. Wow, did they ever! She loved all the attention. Even a lady walking by said she looked great. Maybe Cathy found herself a new look too!

Cathy called Terri at work. "How is work going, Sweetie?" "Cathy, everyone is so nice, they are treating me like a new person. Did you tell them I went to the Institute this past weekend? All the girls want to take me out for lunch again and go shopping at our lunch hour", Terri said.

"Terri, you go girl. Have fun, see you tonight for dinner. I have something special for you tonight, Sweetie", Cathy said.

Back at work, Terri was doing well. Even her boss was very nice and calling her into his office way too often, Terri thought.

I wonder why he keeps calling me in? It must be this new bra and my shapely figure, plus this short dress. My wife really knows how to dress me.

Lunch hour came and all the girls came by to pick me up for lunch. All were staring at me, watching my every move. They all knew about my disease so what is the big deal?

At lunch one of the girls giggled and wanted to know why I am wearing such a pointed bra, a bullet bra. All the girls hung on my answer. I stood up and twirled around showing off my figure saying, "This is why. Look how beautiful I am."

They all seemed to agree but were confused why I would wear such a uncomfortable bra that made me look so out dated.

I explained my desire to be as feminine as I can, as pretty as possible to beat my disease. I was told this look would be best for me and beating my disease. All the girls smiled and did agree I looked very feminine but they had no desire to wear such a pointed bra.

After lunch the girls pulled me into Macy's lingerie department and asked the clerk if they sold any bullet bras like their girlfriend here is wearing.

I got so excited inside, hearing them call me their girlfriend. Wow, I am really changing!

I was embarrassed though, but the clerk quickly said "Yes, we have many, they are coming back into style. Don't you just love the look? You look very pretty miss in your bullet bra."

The girls were all blown away at the clerk's answer that these bras are coming back in style. Two girls asked to be measured for bullet bras. I got all excited since they wanted my new pretty look.

Mary and Nancy went in the back to be measured pulling me with them. "Come on Terri, we want you to approve of our purchase", Nancy said.

Wow! I was going "in the back dressing room" with my co-workers to try on bras. I was a little nervous, like this was a normal fun thing to do. I was all giggly.

Both Mary and Nancy slipped off their blouses at the request of the clerk to get measured. There they were showing off their bustline to one and all, even me, a man. Both wore very pretty pink and pale yellow underwire, very supportive bras. Wow, I was in with two co-workers trying on bras! They really must accept me as an equal, a woman.

Mary measured 34B and the clerk said the bullet bras do not come in that size. She could take a larger size and pad out the cups. Mary got all giggly and said, "Lets do that, my boyfriend will love it. What size do you think would be good?" The clerk said 34C with breast enhancers.

Nancy had a perfect bosom for a bullet bra, 36D, just like me. The clerk said, "She will fill out the bra beautifully."

Both girls seemed so excited and looked to me for approval. I was all happy thinking they too love the same shapely look I do!

Soon the clerk returned with several different pretty bullet bras. Right in front of me, both Mary and Nancy dropped their bras to put on the new ones. I guess I was now one of the girls as they dressed in front of me. The bras fit Nancy perfect, just like my bras. The clerk inserted the breast forms into Mary's cups, and "puff" Mary had a very pretty shape, cups filled out, a lovely, shapely look.

Both girls were so excited. One bra was a 3/4 length bra and looked like a corset. Mary loved hers. It was so pretty, I wanted one.

The clerk admitted, these bras are very shapely and look like fun to wear. Both girls asked if they could wear the bras back to work. The clerk said "Of course, they are beautiful."

Back out in the store, the other girls were shopping for other lingerie and waiting for us. All of them were blown away when they saw Mary and Nancy with their new look. Pam said, "Mary, you have a bigger bustline. It's very pretty, what happened?" Mary giggled and said, "I got more shapely with a little help from my two friends. Don't I look great? Do you think Tommy will like this new look?"

The girls all said, "Tommy will love your new look and so will all the men in the office. Be careful!"

Nancy paraded around looking in the mirrors. She was on the fence if she liked the pointed look. We hugged her and said, "Nancy, you look great, try out the new look and see how your husband likes it."

We all made our purchases. I even bought that 3/4 length corset bra. Yes, it had the point bra cups. The cups were even padded and really supported me. I hope my wife will like this 3/4 length bra I picked out all myself.

We rushed back to work and yes, all the men just stared at us. It seems like there is a new look in the office.

Debi came up to Mary and asked what happened at lunch, we all had the new 50's look. Mary was all giggly and said we are supporting Terri's new look and we are having fun. After all "girls" used to wear these bras back in the 50's, so why not now?

I sent an e-mail to my newfound girlfriends telling them how much fun I had at lunch and our shopping trip. Plus I gave them a website of more retro 50's bullet bras. I thought they would enjoy the foundations at www.secretsinlace.com. This is a wonderful feminine website and they have very pretty bullet bras.

The afternoon seemed to be more of a parade of my new girlfriends. They seemed to be walking around modeling their new look for one and all to see. The men in the office were all flustered. They did not know what to make of this new look.

After work my wife picked me up and I told her of the shopping trip and showed her my bra purchase. She was all excited that I purchased a bra all by myself and with other girls, no less!

I could see Cathy was very happy with my girly shopping trip and said how proud she was of me being "one of the girls".

But just then, she got real serious and wanted to talk about her appointment the morning with my doctor and nurse. I got a little nervous with her serious manner. Cathy explained that my treatment is going well, but not progressing as fast as they thought. This disease might take longer to cure than expected. The doctor was thinking it might take up to 2 years of treatment to beat this Feminizer disease. She hugged me saying whatever happens she is with me and loves me very much. She will help me through this disease and will support me whatever way it turns out.

I had mixed emotions hearing her talk. I loved my new life as a woman, all the girly talk and having no responsibilities anymore. I loved the clothes and being so carefree. But on the other hand, what about Cathy, can she handle not having a husband, a man in her life? Could I handle being a woman the rest of my life?

I got emotional and started crying. Cathy was so comforting, telling me just what I wanted to hear. She will support me in anything. She loves me as a woman or a man.

We started kissing and holding each other. I got very emotional as she held me. Our hands were everywhere and it had a comforting effect on me. Cathy un-hooked my bra and then it started, right in the living room. We were undressed in a second making love, fondling each other making passionate love. I had strong feelings, passionate feelings, loving feelings. This was amazing! We were so much into each other it was amazing. I was loving this more than anything I remember when I was a real man. Wow, this was so much better, I didn't want it to end.

Somehow we got upstairs to bed and yes, I did put my CD earphones on with the Institute CD playing while I fell asleep. I was so "programmed" to wear the headset at night, listening to their message. I was in heaven it seemed. I was so happy, what was going on in my brain? Should this lifestyle be mine for the rest of my life?

The remainder of the week was just as much fun, at work with the girls and at home with my wife. My wife took me to that "Secrets in Lace" web site every night. We fell in love with all the pretty lingerie. What was fun was we both sat at the computer in our 50's bras and girdles and our hands were all over each other. We were becoming so "in touch" with each other, I loved it. I loved every time Cathy reached inside my blouse into my bra and fondled my nipples. I was so sensitive lately. She knew just how to control me and I loved it. What a turn on!

The weekend was another new experience. Karla and Lisa invited us over to a pool party Sunday. I was so nervous being in a swimsuit. I wore one at the Institute, but this would be different, out in public. Cathy got all excited and said Saturday we will have to go shopping for a cute bathing suit. I got all excited, thinking "Wow! I really like this event called shopping". What an attitude change from being a man. I would hate shopping as a man. I asked Cathy if I could have my nails done at the mall. She gave me a big hug and said "Of course dear, plus its time you learned about bikini waxing."

"What the heck is waxing?" I thought. But I would find out I was sure.

Saturday came quickly and Cathy had the day all planned. Everything was girly this and girly that. We started at my beauty salon, Mary's Salon. She was ready to do my nails and toes. Mary was blown away at my new figure, loved the look. She whispered in my ear, asking me "Terri, do you really like or find your bullet bra comfortable?" "Oh, Mary, I love this bra, it makes me look so pretty, don't you think?"

Cathy gave Mary the look and Mary approved. "Of course Terri, you look very nice, like a southern belle, very cute and your bra gives you such a pretty figure", Mary said.

I had so much fun sitting in the chair being waited on, like I was a queen. I loved the smells of the shop, all the girl talk. Mary heard about our pool party tomorrow and was all excited about it. This was new for me, talking about outfits I would be wearing. But I liked it, it was fun.

Mary did say a shop down the street just started a new department with retro fashions and she thinks she might have "my style" swim suit. Cathy was excited to hear that and said it will be our next stop.

Mary offered to come in on Sunday to do my hair for the party. I said, "Why do my hair when we are going to a pool party?" Cathy spoke up saying, "Terri, silly, we are not going to swim, this is just a party and we will show off our new bathing suit, like a fashion show. That is why you need your hair just right. You do want to look pretty don't you?"

Cathy took Mary up on her offer, we will be back tomorrow at 10 AM to do our hair. How much fun this is I thought! Mary asked if we could bring my bathing suit to model it for her. I was so happy she asked. Listen to me, all giggles that I was going to model a bathing suit. Those Institute tapes are really working on my brain!

Our next shopping stop was at Mary's Bra and Shape Shop. Mary was so happy to see us. She saw my figure and smiled and gave me a big hug. "Dear, you look so pretty, your figure is to die for", she said. I got so embarrassed and shy at her comment.

Cathy said we were here today for a bathing suit. Mary got so excited seeing my new look, saying she had just the fashionable suit for me. They just got in the new look, back to the 50's look. I got so excited.

Mary showed us the line of suits. They looked like my corsets and yes, all had the pointed bullet bra. Off we went to the dressing room with the bathing suits in hand.

Cathy helped me into several suits and yes, they were very figure hugging. Wow, talk about showing off my 36D breasts! Plus half my breasts were falling out of the cups. "What is with this?" I asked Cathy.

"Dear, don't worry, that is the look. Women in the 50's were very voluptuous girls and were proud of their figures." "Well, this suit really does that job, I think, little too much", I said.

Cathy loved the look and said "That suit is perfect. We will take it." It was very pretty, pink with white lace trim, a little skirt for a very feminine look. The bra cups were very supportive and held my 36D breasts right out there. I thought there was metal in the cups for support.

Just then Cathy said to me, "Terri, see why you need a bikini wax, dear. look down there." I was all confused and said "What, what does that mean?" Cathy explained "Tomorrow Mary will remove those nasty little hairs from down there. We girls don't want that hair showing, you know." "How the heck will that happen with wax?" Cathy said, "Sweetie, you will find out. It's just another wonder of being a woman!"

Cathy wanted me to model the suit for Mary before I took it off. "You mean I have to walk out there in the store like this?" "Silly, what are you going to do tomorrow at the pool party? There will be lots of people there. Get used to it, Dear. You are very pretty and the suit is perfect for you, enjoy!"

As I walked out Cathy grabbed me back saying "Put your heels on. The heels will give me a totally different long leg look. It's a very sexy look Terri."

I walked out passing other girls, their mouths dropped saying "What a pretty suit, I love it." Wow, I thought, girls are really so open with their thoughts.

I had to walk all over the store looking for Mary. Everyone saw me. I was so embarrassed, strutting around in this figure forming "corset" bathing suit.

Mary spotted me and smiled saying how wonderful I looked. I will be the queen of the pool party. She whispered in my ear, "Dear, these heels make the outfit, you look stunning." She got me a coverup saying, "This will help if you get cool at the party, plus it will cut down the men looking at you when you are wearing this.

Mary poked around, checking the fit. Seeing my breasts fit into the cups well and how my derriere filled out the back. "You know dear, your suit must be perfect, and I think it is. Your figure is amazing Terri, you have developed so well. No one would every know you were a man."

Did she say "were"? I got a little weak in the knees hearing that. I was a male. I could hardly think back that far! That was strange. I could hardly remember being a man.

Just then Karla walked in the store, spotted me and ran right up screaming how nice I looked in my new bathing suit. I told Karla to calm down and don't make such a stink about my suit.

I had to model and spin for Karla and Lisa. They both loved the suit. She asked if I was wearing that to the pool party tomorrow. "Yes, are you coming too?" I asked.

We were excited that we were both going to the party. "Won't it be so much fun?" I said. We were both like little schoolgirls, all giggly about the party. Karla was here to get a bathing suit. With a girlish giggle, I told her not to get this one, I am buying it.

Karla whispered in my ear, saying "Lisa wants to buy me a bullet bra too. She said I could try that new look since I liked it so much. She is not sold on the pointed look, but would let me try on a bra like yours."

This was so much fun, shopping with the girls. I really like it and Cathy felt my pleasure. We all got together for lunch and talked about all our shopping.

I asked Karla if she bought the bullet bra she was trying on. Karla got all giggly and said, "Yes, I love it. The shape gives me a real boost and Lisa likes it too." I was glad they both liked my 50's look. It seemed like more women like that bra.

After lunch, since we were right next to Victoria's Secret, we had to stop in and see what was new. Karla and I walked hand in hand into the pink shop. I really like this place, it's so feminine.

Sue, our VS clerk, spotted me and came right up to us. "Hi, Terri, glad you are back. You are looking very nice today, love your outfit." She whispered in my ear, "I love the bra you have on. I'm sorry but we don't sell them here, but I know where you can buy them." I giggled saying "Thanks, but I have enough bras. I'm just looking for panties today."

Sue showed us girls two tables full of very feminine panties. I loved them, touching all of them, holding them up, giggling, saying, "I would love to buy them all." Cathy saw my pleasure and knew I was "hooked" into a world of femininity and hoped I would not want to leave my new world she is enjoying so much.

up
82 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Too much

This obsession with retro look and bullet bras is becoming too much - it overwhelms the story now - this was a pretty annoying episode as it consisted entirely of you trying to earn a commission for that website by overselling their fashions.
Try to write actual story next time, I'm getting fed up with this gushing obsession with Bullet bras - it isn't the Bullet bra disease after all so stop making it so viral in nature.

The nature of Monkey is - Irrepressible!!!

The nature of Monkey is - Irrepressible!!!

Now I am Confused?

RAMI

This Chapter starts with Cathy talking to Nurse Sally as follows:

At the meeting Cathy commented how much she is liking her new girlfriend. Nurse Sally asked if she was OK with turning her husband into a woman.

"Sally, I thought my life was over when I heard my husband had this Feminizer disease. But then something snapped in me after I saw how nice he was becoming, how easy it was to talk with him. Plus now, with the Institute's help I am controlling him into doing what I want. He was not a very nice man before and we always seemed to not agree on to many topics. Now he is putty in my hands. We work well together, plus he seems to like and enjoy his new life. He seems to be a natural at being a woman", Cathy said.

"I will let Terri pick his own direction in life, but I think he will like being a woman for many, many years to come", Cathy went on to say.

Sally said, "Terri's disease is deep and it will probably take 1-2 years of femininity to beat the disease. After that long time, his brain might be overly wired to stay a woman. Would you be able to handle that?"

Cathy did admit that she could handle him being a woman the rest of his life. "We are communicating so well, he is a calmer person, and we are beginning to have great sex."

So is it Cathy or the disease that is turning Terry into Terri, a woman. If Cathy is doig it, it appears an affirmative act on her part, and not something that the disease is doing, If so,then what is the disease doing. What part is the disease (since there appears to be one) and what part is the "drugs" being given to Terri. If there is a cure, what is it. It would appear from this chapter, that the cure is becoming a woman and not returning to a man, and the only difference between a "cure" and what Cathy and her cohorts are doing is determining what type of woman, Terry will become.

So what exactly is the disease and what is the cure.

I would not normally have voiced such a criticism myself, and if I did, I would not do it as strongly, but since GreatSage stated it, I partially agree that this chapter was too heavy on the bullet bra stuff, to the point that I skimmed over most of it.

RAMI

RAMI

This chapter is a bit loose Terry!

I don't want to appear to be too critical as I have mostly enjoyed the story so far.

I like Retro Bras also but not for beakfast, lunch and dinner. I believe you said they were having more fun when they took them off?

A small plot error was when Cathy and Terri were invited to the pool party by Karla and Lisa, after the hairdresser C&T met Karla and Lisa in the Retro shop with Terri wearing a swim costume. I believe Terri asked Karla if they were going to the pool party? (Ihad assumed it was their party as they K&T had invited C&T)

So if you could swing the story off commercials and back to the guts of the matter I think it could end up an excellent piece of work.
You had a great idea and a different take on accidental transformation with a wife who appeared to be dominating the cure and implementing her own self centered plans.

We have just heard that Terri wasn't a nice man and didn't always agree with her (boy - that came out of left field).

Does that give Cathy an open swing at Terri's future now that he is totaly bra-washed?

However I like the story, thank you for you efforts!

LoL
Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

Daijobu desu ka?

I hope the slightly negative comments above haven't dissuaded you from continuing this story Terry?

The nature of Monkey is - Irrepressible!!!

The nature of Monkey is - Irrepressible!!!

The power of Cathy

Not content with wearing 50's retro outfits herself...
...or even 'converting' her husband to wear them...
...she (and by extension Terry) now appear to be 'converting' the entire town!

Stepford Husbands, anyone?

 
 
--Ben


This space intentionally left blank.

As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!