A Sissy in the Army

Printer-friendly version

A Sissy in the Army
by Wargamerguy

How does an orphaned boy make it in eighteenth century England

Sixteen year old Michel Bordon was glad to see the hard winter change into spring. It was the year seventeen hundred and seventy nine and it marked the sixth year that young Michael had spent at the terrible saint johns home for boys in London. The place was beyond terrible. He did not know did not know how he has survived this long in that place. The bitter winter had taken over half of the boys and other events had taken another quarter. The sadistic staff was another matter entirely.

He was laying in what the staff had that passed for his bed. She was able to have the entire bed to herself that day, the other boy he was sharing the bed with for the past months died of pneumonia. That saddened him terribly for he had liked that new boy. He wasn't like other boys that came along and had to share with. That boy was actually nice and gentle. But, that wasn't the way to be in the harsh life at a boys orphanage.

He cringed in his bed when he saw the large figure of Walter walking toward him. That was one of the staff of the home, and one of the worst. Walter rarely beat him, bad but there were other things that were equally horrible that Walter liked to do.

Lucky for Michel or maybe not so lucky, Walter didn't want to do any of those disgusting things to him that day. But it was still bad when he said in his gruff voice, "Get up lad, ye has to get erself dressed now in those clothes in the closet. You have a customer to meet today and e wants to meet you all pretty like. The Mistress will help you with the corset after you get yourself all lady like. '

He groaned in despair as the man walked away chuckling. That was all that he needed is another man that took a likening to 'Julie' but, that was another fact of life at that place. The British government didn't pay them much so they brought in more income by other means. One of them was making the gentler boys prostitutes and the staff all got their share of the money. Resisting wasn't an option for the boys that resisted too much didn't last to long. He tried to resist it but one of the staff took him out to the back woods and showed him alot of shallow graves of boys that resisted too hard. He learned quickly to go along with the program. No one cared much for orphans in eighteenth century England. Most of all, not the British government. So he quickly got himself dressed up like a harlot. He got out the ruffled white pantaloons women wore and put them on. Then he got out the bustle and the flowing large dress and the Mistress came in and helped him lace up the back. Then she got out the chocking stiff corset and laced that up constricting his chest. Pretty soon, with enough makeup and the corset he looked pretty much like a young girl, or a young harlot.

The Mistressed looked him over and smiled in approval. My you are sexy today Young Juliann. Lords son will be very happy when he sees you today. He sent me his praise after the last time he seen you and couldnt wait to see you again.

That made Michael smile. He said in a feminine voice she taught him to use, "Yes Mistress, I have been waiting to see him again also. When is he coming to pick me up?

She took out her watch and said, "Oh my He should be any minute."

They heard a carriage pull up and the horses hooves. That should be him.
They walked out to the main office and he strolled in wearing his fancy suit looking like a young counts son. Michael smiled politly to the boy that was close to his age, maybe a little longer. He has roughly the same body frame as Michael except his face was not as well kept, his hair was short and kind of black while Michaels was blonde and did in long female waves down to the middle of his back.

Michael walked over to the boy and He took his hand and lead him out and helped him onto the carriage. Usually the business took place in one of the specially prepared rooms in the home but high nobles, officials or their sons got the privilege to take the 'girls' to their place for longer periods. A few of them were even purchased at a high cost and taken to live in their palaces or mansions.

After a few long hours Michael was sitting on the edge of the boys large bed trying not to cry after what he had to endure from the lords son. The boy thought he liked it and he kindly said, You can to freshen up Julian. I wil be here waiting and our cook shold have something prepaired by then.

that was exactly the excuse he needed and he got up and went across the hall, and then made a detour into the Lords master bedroom. He found exactly what he needed. There was a shiny pistol laying on a counter. He carefully loaded a led ball in and rammed it down the barrel. Then he poured in some powder. He found a sharp dagger lying on an elaborately decorated dresser. he hid another pistol he found in his gown and made his way back into the sons bedroom. He walked in sensually and smiled.

The boy smiled back and asked, "What took you sweetheart. I started to think that you got lost in the maze of halls and rooms."

He smiled again and held up the pistol. He took careful aim at the boys chest and said, "This is for what you did to me, and for everything your family took away from me you bastard." Then he shot at the stunned boy. The guns kick was more than he expected but nothing he couldn't handle. But the face full of white smoke that quickly filled the room was unexpected. To make sure the boy was dead, he pulled out a dagger and stabbed the boy in the throat.

After killing a lords son, Michael knew he had better get the hell out of the mansion fast, and get away as fast as he can.

His luck held, meeting the lords son again was a blessing, being able to find a pistol and everything needed to load and fire it was another blessing and then after he did the deed, all of the halls were cleared of the lords personal and guards was another blessing. He made it out and ran off into the woods. Well, after so much bad luck over the years the Lord owed him some good luck. Within another hour he was sitting on a fallen log in the woods trying to figure out what he can do now. He was sure he was wanted by the police. They would probably hang him if they found him. He walked back into town to be surprised that no one wanted him, no one approached him. He quickly got changed to look more like a boy. Maybe word hadn't reached anyone yet or maybe they were looking for a girl. he still knew he had better get away fast and he found a office and got an idea how to get away fast. He walked into a office, there was a officer there. He told the man, "How do I sign up for the Royal Army?"

He gave Michael a simple paper to sign and asked his age. "I am sixteen sir." That was old enough and all that was needed was his signature on the paper. Then the man told him, "We need soldiers. there is a rebellion in our colonies in the new world. After your initial training, you will be sent there. I am having you sent to serve in Lord Cornwallis's army."

up
46 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

A Sissy?

Andrea Lena's picture

Perhaps, but brave and daring and hopefully with a life filled with adventure and more story to tell. Thank you!



She was born for all the wrong reasons but grew up for all the right ones.
God bless you all! Andrea

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

He loaded the gun backwards!!

You need to put the blackpowder in first then ram the ball, then charge the pan. In the configuration of the story there would have been a flash but no boom. He better have hoped the knife was handy.
Other then that I enjoyed the story.

Just Bob

He fainted!

LOL, the Lords son probably fainted then our young girl stabbed him to death. Maybe it looked like a self inflicted wound, poor troubled boy.

that was a stupid mistake i did

you are right. what a dumb mistake :(
I will correct that and it teaches me to try to write after one am

And i have been studdying about firearms of that age lol. I knew how they were supposed to be loaded

Lol, fainting lords!

The premise is interesting. Will there be more?

Faraway

On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Hey Guy... I thought you

Hey Guy...

I thought you fell off the face of the earth. It's nice to have you back with a vengence. You are getting better at telling a tale. Welcome home my child. :)

Should be interesting as to

Should be interesting as to how he survives the ship's crew and the other Army personnel on the trip over to "The Colonies". Based on how he loaded the pistol, it would not have fired as he put the ball in first and then the powder. Looking forward to reading the next episode of this story. Janice Lynn

Well, Once In America,

Micheal can be who he/she wants to be. Question is, as a British National, or Colonist?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

I find this very intresting.

I find this very intresting. It seemes to have much potential.