Petticoating Flourishes Ladd’s Exchange Mall Book 2 Part B

Printer-friendly version

Petticoating Flourishes
Ladd’s Exchange Mall
Book 2 Part B

Later that morning after seeing the children off to their various activities, Kaye and Andy Bloom arrived at the store at 8:30. As Andy went through the paperwork, Kaye brought him a cup of coffee. From a safe distance she watched closely as he sipped the drug-laced brew. Kaye reminded him of his appointment, and accompanied him to the beauty shop. Along the way Kaye watched as he started to yawn and blink his eyes.

The last thing Andy remembered was sitting down in the beautician's chair and smiling nervously as Susan Bangs greeted him. The next thing he knew was being gently awakened by Kaye. Susan and Dr. Alterson hovered behind her. As the cobwebs slowly receded from his mind, Andy realized he was wearing a bra, panties, pantyhose, slip, dress, and low heels! Startled by that realization, he sat upright. Immediately Kaye stepped to the side to reveal the mirrors. Andy's angry protest to what he supposed would be the humiliation of finding himself dressed as a woman in public died on his lips as he saw his reflection. What he saw was not a humiliated man, but a stunned, attractive woman.

Dr. Alterson stepped in and soothingly spoke to the speechless demi-woman, quickly inducing a state of hypnosis. An hour later Andrea left the shop arm in arm with Kaye as the two women returned to ALTERNATIVE LIFESTYLES APOTHECARY and their new lives.

*****

JJ shivered as his mother helped him into a pair of pink nylon panties with rows of delicate lace literally covering his pert derriere. A cute matching camisole vest came next, followed by a full matching slip. Lace crinkled everywhere with his every movement. Disgust was quite evident upon his pretty face as he dressed in the dainty outfit.

Lydia Ladd laughed at JJ's discomfort. "You'd better get used to wearing such sweet, dainty clothes, Jennifer Jane. I have every intention of keeping you dressed in this manner for a long, long time!"

JJ sighed in defeat and fought to keep back the tears as he obediently followed his mother's instructions to sit upon the bed while she showed him how to roll his dainty little pink anklets over his feet and properly turn down the wide lace ruffle at his ankle. Shiny Mary-Jane pink strap shoes were then securely buckled upon his nylon covered feet.

Standing up, she picked up a flouncy full skirted dress. The sheer soft fabric was decorated with large pink and lavender flowers. The snug princess styled bodice was topped by a wide lace Peter Pan collar. The puffy short sleeves ended in lace edged ruffles. As he stood there despairing for his future she picked up a fluffy, triple layered crinoline petticoat and had him step into it. He trembled violently and tears flowed down his cheeks as she pulled it up to his waist and then adjusted the dress so that the full skirt was held out almost 12 inches from his knees and oodles of delicate lace edging were visible. Every movement created a soft sibilant whisper as the multiple layers frou-froued against the others.

JJ hung his head in utter shame as Lydia stood back to survey her darling daughter. Pleased with the results, she took a brush and stroked his full, silken tresses until they glowed with a dazzling luster. JJ wished he'd listened to his father and kept his hair short. After fluffing his bangs, she gently gathered the rest of his golden hair at the top rear of his sweet head and secured it into a full, bouncy ponytail. Atop this she tied a full eight inch hair bow made of the same material as his dress.

"Oh, Jennifer Jane," Lydia bubbled. "You're absolutely charming! I couldn't ask for a prettier daughter!" With that she took her emasculated son in her arms and hugged him fervently.

JJ felt himself being smothered in his mother's warm embrace and knew that she was delighted with his transformation. It was with a great deal of trepidation that he allowed himself to be lead to the full length mirror that had been placed in the room. Part of him hoped he'd look like a boy ridiculously dressed up like a big sissy so that his mother would give up her dumb idea of turning him into her daughter. Another part of him hoped that he'd look like a pretty girl so that no one would be able to tell that he had ever been a boy thus making his masquerade as a girl easy.

What he saw in the mirror shattered the last bit of his male reserve. He was totally unprepared for the vision of sugar and spice he beheld. The lovely little girl he viewed was the epitome of satin and lace, ribbons and bows. She was absolutely stunning in her wide-eyed, demure girlish innocence. The cute pixieish face that peered back at him seemed to be as amazed as he was. He had to look extremely closely to see any traces of the face he was used to seeing in the mirror. The lovely lass he beheld could easily be a cousin, there was that much resemblance. But on the whole, the surgeon had done quite a thorough job of erasing every bit of boyishness from that lovely visage.

Instinctively he knew that he would never be able to shed his newly created girlishness. His hopes that he might be able to run away and go back to being a boy were totally annihilated. He could dress in the roughest, dirtiest, shabbiest clothes and still no one would have any doubt that they were looking at a pretty girl. Five minutes passed as he familiarized himself with his new appearance. Slowly he turned towards his mother as a tear trickled down his cute rosy cheek. Plaintively he looked to her for guidance. "Mommy," he whispered softly, the first time he'd used that term for years. "I'm scared! I don't know what to do. I can't believe you've made me so girlish." A sigh of defeat escaped his trembling form as he rushed into her warm, welcoming embrace.

"Don't worry about a thing, Jennifer Jane," she reassured her new daughter. "There really hasn't been much of a change. You weren't much of a boy. You were always much too pretty to be a crude boy. I just had the doctor bring out the best in you. I know it's hard for you to understand and accept what is happening to you, but if you just relax and go with the flow, everything will work out. I know you'll grow to love your frillies."

JJ just cowered in her embrace knowing he really had no choice but to do as she recommended. In fact, he even feared that she might be right about growing to love his frillies. They did feel nice, and made him feel all warm and fuzzy inside. It was a strange new feeling for the emasculated lad, one that he knew he shouldn't be experiencing, but one that he also knew he couldn't avoid or long resist.

It was quite an emotional strain as he let his mother lead him slowly down the corridor of the ALTERNATIVE LIFESTYLES MEDICAL CENTER and out into LADD'S EXCHANGE MALL. The feel of his petticoats as they rustled and swirled about his exposed thighs made him feel soft and vulnerable. Everyone they passed as they made their way through the spacious concourse smiled and turned to look after him. Many stopped and complimented he and his mother for being such a darling little girl. He had to keep his head bowed demurely to hide his bright red cheeks which only added to his image of a sweet little girl. By the time they exited the mall, his nerves were almost shot.

Looking up JJ was terror stricken to see Dave Garret, their chauffeur/groundskeeper standing by the open door to their Lincoln Continental limousine and froze in his tracks. Lydia began to drag the reluctant little lady the final few feet to the car when an errant gust of wind flipped up his bouffant skirts revealing his petticoats. JJ quickly pushed his skirts down and scurried for the protection offered by the limousine. His mother and Dave laughed at the poor lad's dilemma.

"Good morning, Ms Ladd," Dave stated formally quickly regaining his professionalism while emphasizing the use of her maiden name. "And good morning to you, Miss Jennifer Jane Ladd," he added with a sweeping formal bow as he graciously took JJ's arm and guided the sweet little lady towards the open door.

"Jennifer Jane," scolded Lydia as JJ stooped to enter the vehicle. "A young lady does NOT enter a car like that! I know you love your pretty new clothes and want everyone to see how lovely you are, but you're showing everyone your lovely ruffled panties!"

JJ stood bolt upright as he realized what he'd been doing. His beet red face showed that he was genuinely chagrined by his unladylike faux pas. JJ's hands quickly flew to his dainty backside to smooth his upraised skirt and petticoats back into their proper position. Glancing at Dave, he was relieved to see the chauffeur nonchalantly looking away as if he hadn't seen a thing. There was quite a lot, he realized, that he had to learn about being a proper lady. With a confused and frightened expression upon his angelic face, he looked pleadingly to his mother for guidance.

Lydia was pleased by his reaction of girlish embarrassment and modesty. "A proper young lady," she smiled as she enlightened JJ. "When preparing to enter a car first smooths her skirts over her derriere. Then she turns around and carefully places her bottom upon the seat, being careful not to wrinkle her skirt. Then prudently keeping her knees together she swings both legs inside the car."

JJ nodded, remembering the many times he'd seen his mother enter a car. Meekly he smoothed his skirts, turned about and daintily sat on the edge of the seat before swinging his legs inside in one smooth motion, being sure to keep his knees modestly together. Looking up to his mother to see if he had accomplished the maneuver according to her directions, he was rewarded with a broad smile. Smiling sheepishly in return, he scooted over and made room for his mother to take a seat beside him. Once inside, she gave JJ a loving hug, something they both had avoided in the past. She then adjusted and smoothed his skirts as Dave closed the door, went around to the driver's door, got in, and pulled smoothly from the curb. JJ's first excursion outdoors as Miss Jennifer Jane Ladd was proceeding at a faster pace than he could assimilate.

JJ Looked out of the limousine's window as they entered the gate to their estate. After following the winding tree lined driveway up the gentle slope to the mansion on the top of the hill, Dave stopped the vehicle by the main entrance and opened the door. Lydia and JJ exited gracefully and slowly walked up the steps. JJ had always been proud of his home, and now he was glad for it's sanctuary.

JJ felt relieved to be inside the grand circular foyer with it's massive marble winding staircase soaring to the second floor balcony. The sight of Betty, Dave's wife and the cook, awaiting his arrival pleased him. After her warm greeting during which she gushed about what a delightful little lady he had become she summoned the new maids. JJ was stunned when he saw Bridget and Marie come scurrying into the foyer in response to the summons to stop demurely before them with their short skirts swaying as their taffeta petticoats rustled. Both blushed deeply and performed perfect curtseys. Lydia informed JJ that if he needed anything, he was to summon one of the maids and she was to do his bidding, within the bounds that she had established. They were also to curtsey whenever they entered or left a room. JJ was more than a bit overwhelmed.

Lydia led her new daughter up the magnificent curved stairway to her darling bedroom suite. JJ shivered as he saw his future for the first time. The walls were papered in a soft, predominately pink, floral pattern. The ceiling was painted a glossy pale pink while the thick pile rug was in a deep rose pink. The wood trim of the baseboards and around the windows and doors was done in a matching deep rose pink. A small chandelier of scintillating cut glass that shimmered and sparkled softly dispersed light about the utterly girlish room.

The furnishings were all constructed of delicate white wicker. The 12' x 14' sleeping alcove held a full size four poster canopy bed, a cedar lined chest at the foot of the bed, nightstands on either side of the bed, a five drawer bureau, and a vanity table. Opposite it was an identical alcove which held on one side a study center consisting of a multi-shelved tall computer desk with computer, a work table, and a standard desk. The other side held an entertainment center consisting of a complete stereo system, VCR/DVD, and large screen TV. A rocker, sofa, and chair filled the center portion of the alcove facing the entertainment center. The main portion of the suite was the central 20' x 14' play area. Along the walls were several cabinets and shelves which held all sorts of girlish games, stuffed animals, and dolls. In the center of the area was a child's play table and tea set.

Beside the sleeping alcove was a spacious 8' x 14' full bath. Across the suite beside the study/entertainment alcove was a similarly sized walk-in closet. The 32' x 14' suite also had a 6' x 14' balcony accessed through a full set of French doors opening off the play area. The drapes, canopy, vanity table skirt, pillow covers and bedspread, and the cushions on the chairs, sofa, and rocker were all made of soft, predominately pink, floral patterned satin with lace trimmed ruffles on the edges that matched the wall paper.

JJ was speechless by the time his mother had finished showing him the suite. The numerous soft, fluffy dresses, skirts, and blouses hanging in the closet left no doubt that his life was to be all sugar and spice. He sat demurely on the sofa while his mother explained what she expected from him in the future. Her speech left him numb.

"Now Jennifer Jane," she began sweetly in a pleased motherly tone. "You will always curtsey when greeting or taking your leave of an adult other than a servant. This means that you will curtsey when you enter or leave a room. If you wish to ask a question of an adult, you will always first curtsey to get their permission to speak. You will only speak if you are first spoken to, I firmly believe that little girls should be seen but not heard."

"You will never run inside a building unless it is in an area designated for such activity. You will always walk at a sedate, lady-like pace, and never slam a door. You will learn and practice proper formal manners. For hobbies you will learn to sew, knit, crochet, and do needle point."

"Other activities in which you will partake will be classes of ballet dancing, tap dancing, jazz dancing, piano and flute. In addition you will take lessons in the following areas; modeling, deportment, manners, cooking, sewing, and babysitting. I'm also checking into a suitable girl scout troop and girls' club."

"I will decide which books, magazines, movies, and TV programs that you'll be allowed to enjoy. You will be returning to ST. FRANCIS OF ASSISI PAROCHIAL SCHOOL. I know that they are quite capable of handling high spirited "girls" like you. They have assured me that they will see that any and all traces of your tomboyishness are absolutely obliterated. I'm sure you will find them to be quite strict. I've arranged to have two of your classmates and their sisters over to teach you how to play with your pretty dolls."

After a pause to let all this settle in to JJ's spinning head she went on. "I will not allow you a moment's respite as long as I can detect any signs of rebellion or boyishness. I expect you to be on your best behavior at all times and to be a polite young lady. If you do as I expect, you'll find that your life will be quite nice. You will have the best of everything. To put it bluntly, I have every intention of spoiling my darling daughter. I also have every intention of completely eradicating every trace of my lying, deceitful son. How you are treated will depend totally upon how you behave. I have set forth my expectations and I will see that they are accomplished."

JJ looked at his mother and sighed deeply. Minuscule tremors engulfed his emasculated body as tears trickled down his cheeks. After seeing what she had done to his father, Harry, and Tricia; he was sure that she would have no qualms about seeing that he became the darling daughter she wanted. When she smiled at his distress and opened her arms to him, he rushed into her welcoming embrace and burst into bountiful weeping.

Once the tears exhausted themselves he snuggled into his mother's breast and pleaded softly. "Mother, I'll try to do what you want me to do. I'll do my best to become the daughter you want. Only, I'm afraid I'll mess up. I don't know a thing about being a girl. There's no way I can learn everything there is about being a girl without making mistakes. I don't want to be punished for something I can't control."

"You don't have to worry about that, Jennifer Jane," Lydia consoled JJ. "Ignorance or poor habits won't be accepted as excuses for not doing something like a proper little lady. You will be corrected and most likely made to practice the proper technique of whatever it might be that you did incorrectly. I will not punish you for doing something wrong unless you did it knowing full well that such an action was erroneous."

Lydia sternly held JJ at arms length as she added one other bit of information. "There is only one aspect of your boyishness I would like to let you keep, but I will eliminate that last vestige if you do not do as I want you to do. I will let you keep your manhood intact since I would like to have grandchildren, but it will exist in feminine finery and be utilized only with my permission. I will not hesitate to do to you what I had done to Marie and have you completely changed into a girl."

JJ understood her desires and the threat, and had no doubts that she was speaking the truth. He sighed in surrender to his fate hoping that he'd be able to maintain the single most important aspect of his masculinity.

So it was that at the tender age of eight, James Charles Jr. became Jennifer Jane Ladd. A rowdy, irascible lad torn from his trousers and tough sports and thrust unwillingly into an enveloping world of satin and lace.

*****

Late that same night, with her eyes closed tightly and her head lolling, a beautiful redhead ran feverish tongue across her glistening lips. From deep inside her throat emerged a gurgling simper, which was momentarily cut off and then grew louder with each gasping breath. Her entire body quivered as the ecstasy built towards it's unbelievable climax. She was aware of nothing but the sensations engulfing her lust-filled body. She tightened the muscles of her slick vagina, grasping her lover's manhood as he thrust it in deeper with every stroke of his engorged member. With her legs clamped vise-like about his waist, they rocked together, she tightening her buttocks to thrust her penetrated love-nest up to eagerly engulf his manhood as he plunged ever deeper. She delighted to feel his sperm-swollen testicles slap against her sensitized groin as he completely impaled himself in her.

His breathing was coming in ragged gasps as he grunted upon each thrust. Sweat was rolling off his tanned, hard, hirsute body in uncountable rivulets, some mingling with the dew-like perspiration exuding from her soft, baby-smooth white body; just as he was mingling with her; and as their love-juices would soon be doing. Suddenly he tensed and rammed himself as deep as he could, holding the depth as the pent-up sperm churned through the tubes of his manhood to explode mightily inside the gripping cavern of her love-nest. As the first massive pulse of cum burned it's way out of his rock-like rod, he tilted his head back and let out a loud groan of pleasure. The successive spasms of exploding jism kept coming until he ran out of breath and collapsed upon her.

She felt him tense and knew instinctively the final thrust was coming. She opened her eyes as wide as she could as he slammed into her, her mouth forming a silent, perfect "O". This was the one experience she'd never dreamed or even thought about when she went through puberty. Now she could think of nothing else. She took in a rasping breath as she thrust up to meet his onslaught, reveling in the feel of his balls smack against her hypersensitive crotch and stay there. Time seemed to slow to a virtual standstill, she knew the myriad delightful new sensations she was experiencing that seemed to last for hours were in reality only taking milliseconds. She swore that she could actually feel her lover's sperm bubbling it's frenzied way out of his sack as it throbbed against her. She felt the ultimate swelling of his manhood as it's exit tube opened and it's steaming liquid seethed into her receptive body.

As the first pulse of his essence splashed against her fervid inner flesh, her entire body went rigid as every muscle spasmed simultaneously. Effervescent waves of passion pulsated to every part of her body, awaking every nerve. Each nerve responded by amplifying the sensations before passing it on to the next. With each succeeding spurt of his hot cum, the sensations grew and seemed to accumulate until she was sure she was going to explode. With the last shot of his jism, she screamed as her body quivered to the zenith of it's ultimate orgasm. As he collapsed upon her, her scream of joyous passion slid it's way down from the initial high shrill to a lusty contralto moan of sheer and total ecstasy.

The couple lay together several moments, basking in the tender, warm afterglow of their simultaneous climaxes. She began to clench and unclench her cum-filled vagina against his semi-hard penis as she passionately massaged his back. He pushed himself up to look into her lovely face, returning the brilliant smile he found. As his penis began to pulsate once more, he leaned forward to kiss her inviting wet red lips. The kiss was only a quick peck, then he raised his head up to look into her dreamy eyes. Both smiled, she giggled in girlish delight as she wiggled her sexy hips, enticing his manhood to reassert itself. Groaning in pleasure at her efforts, he leaned deeply into her, then tilted his head for another kiss. She opened her eager lips and sucked his probing tongue into her mouth, trying to milk it like she was attempting to do to his now fully engorged member still embedded between her other lips.

Not a word was spoken as they broke off the hot kiss. Pushing himself up onto his extended arms, he forced his manhood deeper into her lusty body. Soon both collapsed again, this time his deflated manhood slipped from her burning box. Once more they rested, he was totally satiated, but she wanted a little more. Reaching down she caressed his limp, wet manhood, doing her best to urge it back to life. He moaned with pleasure but nothing happened. She desperately wanted it in her once more so she leaned over him and kissed the tip of his manhood, tasting her own juices mixed with his. Moaning in delight, he ran the fingers of one hand through her long red hair which cascaded over his groin, urging her to go on. His other hand sought her wet love-nest. Quickly finding his goal, he deftly inserted his fingers and began to stimulate her with great expertise.

Never had she imagined that she would ever taste a man's cum, much less taste it from the source. But she was so hot and eager to please him that she slurped his limp rod into her mouth. As he fondled her erect clit, she suckled him to erection. Soon both were thrusting against the other. Once more they came together. Eagerly she gulped down every drop he had to offer until he went soft. Lifting her head, she licked every bit of juice from his manhood, then eagerly sought his wet fingers and slurped the mingled juices from them. He was wasted, totally drained. Softly she crept up and laid her head upon his hair chest and relaxed in his tender embrace.

Much later, after a long, passionate kiss at the front door, she silently entered the house and made her way to her bedroom. Tip-toeing into the darkened room she went to her sister's bed and looked down, disappointed to discover that she was asleep. Her eagerness to tell her beloved sister about how she lost her cherry in the reclined seat of the Mustang during a boring second movie at the drive-in. Sighing, she squeezed her still tingling thighs together, feeling the squishy cum slosh delightfully inside her overflowing womanhood. Making her way to the adjoining bathroom after gathering her nightclothes, she failed to notice that she left the door slightly ajar, a beam of light falling across the face of her sleeping sister.

Disrobing, she sat upon the commode to relieve herself. Even that act, normally commonplace and not the least exciting, now sent waves of renewed passion coursing through her tired body. Looking down at her curly red thatch, she smiled to see it matted with leaked partially dried cum. Shaking her head slowly in disbelief that she had actually allowed a man to make love to her and to follow that up by sucking him dry, she closed her eyes. Leaning back deep in thought as she recalled every detail, one hand slipped up to gently caress her breasts while the other stole between her thighs to explore the sticky mess. That she had been so easily seduced by her strong, manly date surprised her. The only other person who'd ever seduced her was her sister.

As she turned herself on with her recollections and self-stimulation, she licked her lips as she shuddered to a small climax. She recalled how she had skeptically listened to her sister explain how she had felt the first time she had made love to a man. Ironically, it had been in the reclined-seat of a Mustang during the boring second movie. She knew the story was true because she had been there to witness it. The thoughts of the two cherry bustings, separated by so many years, caused her to moan. As her passion grew, she began to rock her hips in and out as if inviting some invisible lover to take her. Her hand, seemingly of it's own accord and now covered with the mixture of her juices and her lover's cum, left the warmth of her love-nest and rose to her open moaning mouth. The slimy, jism coated fingers slipped between her soft, sexy, sucking lips The warm salty taste and musty smell catapulted her to a sensuous orgasm as she recalled sucking her first cock. Her face was smeared with cum as she moaned louder and sucked harder, wishing she had a real penis in her questing mouth rather than her fingers. Never had she even remotely fantasized about someday tasting a man's cum, but here she sat, after just doing it once, wanting more.

Suddenly she snapped out of her orgiastic reverie as a third hand slid between her hot silky soft thighs. Fingers slid easily into her wet box, almost grasping her hypersensitive swollen clit. At the same time a fourth hand slipped about her other breast, tweaking her engorged nipple. Her eyes flew wide open in stunned horror mixed with overwhelming lust at the unexpected intrusion. Looking down she saw her sister's smiling face which leaned forward and kissed her cum coated cheek. Pulling her fingers from her mouth, she sought her sister's lips. After a hot kiss, the sister kissed her way down until she had her face buried between the hot thighs. After a tongue douche, the sisters slid off the toilet into a hot and heavy "69" on the bathroom floor.

When the two lovers had finally quenched their passion, they slipped into the shower and gave each other a slow sensuous bath. Afterwards they donned nearly identical lace trimmed diaphanous silk baby-doll nighties, one in pink, the other yellow. Arm in arm, the two wanton sisters slipped into bed, where the two satiated lovers cuddled in a familiar, tender embrace. The sister who had stayed home stroked and cooed to her sexually exhausted sister as she fell almost instantly asleep with a peaceful angelic smile of pleasure upon her beautiful face.

The sister continued to coo and stroke her sexually consumed sister, just as she'd done over the years of their relationship, even before the horrible accident that had ended their normal husband-wife relationship. Sandra smiled as she thought about all the effort she'd successfully invested in Victoria to turn her shattered husband from a career military officer into her lesbian lover and now a complete woman. Now she felt free to indulge herself in making love to a man. The idea of making love to a man after all those years caused her to grow warm and horny. Sandra drifted off to sleep confident that in the morning, Victoria would be awakened by her eager tongue.

The next morning, in the Makes-Shemanski home, Victoria glowed as she looked across the table at an equally glowing Sandra. Their life had settled into a pleasant routine where Grace took care of her four giggling granddaughters. The girls were taking dancing lessons at METAMORPHOSIS SCHOOL OF DANCE, and at Lydia Ladd's request would be visiting the Ladd mansion daily to play with Jennifer Jane to aid in her conversion to girlhood. Dr. Sandra continued to work and aid in the conversion of more boys into girls. Victoria was busy managing the mall and serving as ambassador to many prospective female entrepreneurs. Vicki and Sandra ended most nights with rather exhausting lesbian lovemaking. Now they would add dating to their pleasant life.

*****

Since the removal of her male parts, Jamie Clipp had flowered into a perky teenage girl. Her proud breasts were almost "B" cups, her waist narrow, and her hips soft and girlishly rounded. Many guys drooled as she walked by. Also by this time Tammy Endress and Louise Bloom had both blossomed into delightful teenage girls. Both had highly sensitive and sensual pert "A" cup breasts tipped by swollen nipples with the promise of more to come. Neither could any longer achieve an erection with their shriveled manhood, although during her monthly check-ups Tammy was able to be "milked" by Dr. Makes-Shemanski during a prostrate massage. Dr. Makes-Shemanski informed Olivia that Tammy was responding so well to her female hormone therapy that she would soon stop producing semen. Olivia decided to have Tammy castrated and undergo a penectomy before the start of the school year.

Tonia Fairchild, Kylie Freidman, Carla Bloom, and Nichole Chestnut were also turning into delightful preteen girls. Nichole already possessed "A" cup breasts, while the others were not far behind with pert "AA"s. They delighted in their growing girlishness. Based on her knowledge and experiences of what had transpired with Jamie Clipp and Tommy Endress, Dr. Makes-Shemanski consulted with Kaye Bloom about the rapid changes Carla was experiencing. Kaye sat down with Carla to explain what the changes she was experiencing meant as far as her ability to function sexually as a male. Carla was shaken by the news, but had already suspected the truth. However she was so pleased with her girlishness she asked to be "milked" for the sperm bank before it was too late and then to have all of her male equipment taken off. "After all," she told her mother, Dr. Alterson and Dr. Makes-Shemanski. "If it's useless it's worthless. It's just a growth that makes me look like a freak. I want to look like what I am... a girl!" She too was scheduled for castration and a penectomy before school started, while her sisters Louise and Stephanie, and her father Andrea were scheduled for penectomies. When Tonia, Kylie, and Nichole found out what Carla was going to have done, they too went to their mothers with the same request.

*****

The next six weeks were a whirlwind of new adventures for the formerly precocious JJ as he was forced to accept and learn his girlish role. True to her word, his mother made him eat, breath, and behave like a girl at all times. The weekly sessions with Dr. Alterson were, he was quite sure, changing the way he thought. What occurred during those sessions he couldn't remember because the first thing she did to him was to give him a shot that made him feel real light and loose until his mind sort of floated. Then she held a pretty scintillating multi-faceted prism in a bright light...

Every day he awoke at 6:00am, put on a hot pink leotard, ate a light breakfast and then went to the gym in the basement where he joined his mother and former father, now Jane, in a half hour of intense aerobic exercises before Jane went off to work at 8:00am. After a shower and a dusting of sweet lilac scented powder he put on a simple play dress to greet his playmates who came over at 9:00am. JJ's classmates and their sisters, chosen by Sister Marcia and his mother for their girlishness, were delighted to find their former nemesis being converted into a girl and quite willingly joined JJ each morning to teach him the proper way to play with his dolls and tea set.

The first morning when they arrived JJ was appalled to see that his playmate/tutors were Phylis Makes-Shemanski and her sisters Lisa, Paula, and Lynda; and Stephanie Bloom. Phylis was the girl he'd gotten into so much trouble over flipping her skirts and then had been humiliated when he'd cried when she spanked him before the entire class. JJ shuddered because he knew the girls were totally prissy and that he would have no choice but to duplicate their behavior.

The most shocking discovery, however, was when they laughingly told him that Stephanie, Phylis and Paula were boys just like him! JJ just couldn't believe them, he was simply horrified by the idea that he'd gotten into so much trouble for flipping the skirt of a pretty girl who was really a boy! It wasn't until his mother and the sister's grandmother, Grace Makes, proved that the three pretty, giggly girls were indeed boys just like himself that JJ knew for certain that he was doomed to spend the rest of his life in skirts.

The girls would leave at 11:15, and JJ would then wash up, don a dainty ruffled pinafore, and eat lunch with his mother.

After the leisurely meal one of the maids would take him to his room and dress him in another hot pink leotard, pale pink tights, slip on a sleeveless pale pink jumper, and secure pink sneakers to his small feet. Taking his dance bag which contained his tap, jazz and ballet shoes they'd escort him to the limousine. Dave Garret would then chauffeur him to METAMORPHOSIS SCHOOL OF DANCE at LADD'S EXCHANGE MALL for his semi-private dancing lessons with the Makes-Shemanski girls and Stephanie Bloom. Starting at 12:30pm they took 30 minutes of tap instruction, followed by 30 minutes of jazz instruction, and finished off with 30 minutes of ballet. Tina Bemis was quite demanding in her efforts to make all of them, especially the skirted boys as fluid and graceful as possible.

The four boy/girls and two girls of this young group scurried next door to METAMORPHOSIS CLUB for an hour and a half 2:15pm class. Modeling techniques and fashion coordination were taught on Mondays; make-up and hairstyling were taught on Tuesdays; deportment and manners were taught on Wednesdays; sewing was taught on Thursdays; while first aid, baby-sitting, and child care were taught on Fridays. Pamela Mannering taught her students to be well prepared for any and all situations, and made sure that no trace of tomboyishness existed in their actions, manners, or behavior. At 4:00pm, all six girls went to METAMORPHOSIS SCHOOL OF MUSIC where Wanda Wails gave them half-hour group lessons on the piano and flute. JJ was exhausted by the time he returned home at 5:30pm, but he was allowed little respite as either Bridget or Marie escorted him to his bathroom where they carefully bathed him in a hot tub of lilac scented bubbles while he briefly relaxed.

After emerging from his bath, he was carefully patted dry with a soft, fluffy towel before special skin toning lotions enriched with female hormones were massaged into his flesh to keep it healthy, hairless, baby smooth and girlish pink. From there he was taken to his room where he was put into a pretty ruffled lace dress before being escorted to the dining room where he was required to don another dainty pinafore before sitting for a formal dinner at 6:30pm. During the quiet family time that followed he joined his mother and read or watched TV. If Jane wasn't engaged in her escort activities, she too would join in the dinner and evening, being required to see how JJ was being steadily converted into a demure lass.

At 9:00pm Marie or Bridget would then take JJ to his bedroom and help him out of his pretty dress and into an ankle length long sleeved nylon nightie trimmed with lace edged ruffles. Lydia would enter his bedroom at 9:30pm to hear his prayers as he knelt sweetly by his bed with his hands folded reverently upon his satin bedspread. She would then tuck him into bed with a pleasant motherly kiss, place a tape in his stereo to fill the room with soft, all pervading classical music, and turn off the light leaving him to fall almost instantly into an exhausted sleep. Dreams of sugar and spice filled his pleasant dreams thanks to the subliminal messages hidden in the tape that Dr. Alterson had carefully prepared.

Early Saturday morning JJ had his weekly session with Dr. Alterson. After that he joined his girlfriends at METAMORPHOSIS CLUB where they joined a Girl Scout Troop. After that they all enjoyed lunch before returning to METAMORPHOSIS CLUB for tennis lessons. Sundays were spent with Lydia escorting JJ on trips to museums, concerts, and plays. JJ couldn't help but succumb to his new life. Everyone with whom he came into contact made sure that he looked, behaved, and felt like a dainty little girl. At no time was he allowed to engage in anything remotely masculine.

*****

For Heath Getzoff the last weeks of summer had been a revelation. That first day he'd been dazed by his complete transformation. Once he realized that physically he had been irrevocably transformed into a girl, he simply ceased to function. Janet and Grandma Medlar escorted the numbed feminized lad home, lovingly undressed him, and slipped a soft, lacy baby-doll nightie onto his limp body before tucking him into bed. Janet put her nightie on and sat in her bed reading a book until she became sleepy. About four in the morning, Janet awoke to Heath's soft crying. She crept over to his bed, slipped beneath his sheets, and coddled him until he exhausted himself. In the morning, Heath was still a bit shell-shocked by the permanence of his unwanted transformation but quite angry. He refused to get out of bed.

His mother, Dave, and Grandma Medlar came into the room at Janet's beckoning and the family sat around the bed of the furious girlish appearing boy. Heath didn't say a word, he didn't have to, his disgusted and frustrated expression said it all for him.

Grandma Medlar spoke. "Heather," she began softly. "and your name is now legally Heather. I'll try to explain why we decided to have you transformed into a girl. We felt that spending a year as a girl at your age would be devastating to your manhood. As I stated the day of your debut, you're much too pretty and natural as a girl for this to be some sort of fluke of nature. We all think that you were really meant to be a girl."

Heath sat up and listened, his anger still masking the turmoil inside him that her words had caused. All night he had dreams of being the girl he'd become. Wearing pretty clothes, teasing boys, dating, even sex with boys... and he'd been a real girl and loved every moment of it! That's why he was crying when Janet joined him. As he tried to make sense of everything, his mother began to speak.

"Heather," she stated firmly letting him know there would be no going back to Heath. "Carla Fake knows quite a bit about transsexuals since she is one. She told us that you are a natural girl. We already thought so since you adapted to skirts and girlish mannerism after being shown only once. A lot of girlish habits, such as twisting your hair ribbons, you did without any conscious thought or planning. Your breasts betray the fact that physically your body is quite feminine."

"Most boys start puberty about age twelve. Since you are twelve, your voice would soon start changing and your body would grow hairy. Since you committed to live as a girl for the next year, we couldn't allow those things to happen. Just think what would have happened if you were half way through the school year at ST. FRANCIS and your voice suddenly changed to a bass and you grew a mustache and beard. We simply couldn't take that chance. We had to put you on female hormones." Barbara paused here because she could see Heath's anger dissipating.

"Heather," Janet coaxed as she sat beside the feminized boy and placed a sisterly arm about him. "I was wrong in tricking you into your commitment to spend a year as a girl, but I'm not sorry. You are a girl and I can tell you right now that I will lose our wager. You are so naturally feminine, you had to be suppressing it all these years, even if you didn't do it consciously. Now you're my sister and I love you."

Heath blinked back tears. His anger was gone, but not the frustration. He didn't want to live in-between sexes. The truth of their words made sense to him, not that he liked it. The fact that he would forever appear feminine left him only two ways out of his predicament. Suicide or girlhood. Taking a deep breath, he collected himself. "I don't like what you did to me. I didn't ask for this, but I realize I no longer have any choice. However, I can make decisions on what will happen now." He glared fiercely at the adults.

"I will not live in-between. Since you've given me no choice but to live the rest of my life as a girl, that's exactly what I'll do. From now on I am Heather. I will not get out of this bed except to go back to THE ALTERNATIVE LIFESTYLES MEDICAL CENTER to have my male parts removed... all of them! It's no use arguing about it. You've boxed me in to becoming a girl and it's a girl I'll be!"

The expression upon Heather's pretty face left no doubt that she was quite serious. Barbara started to object, she wanted grandchildren, but Dave placed a restraining hand on her arm. "Heather, I apologize for the way we handled this. We felt it was the best way and now we will abide by your decision to have your transformation completed. I just want to make sure this really what you want. Will you wait three days, living as Heather, before we take you in for the surgery. We'll schedule it now and you can cancel it at any time. If you don't, we'll go ahead and have it done."

Heather looked at Dave, his word was good and he'd carry it through so she nodded her pretty head. A sad smile crossed her face and soon everyone was hugging. True to her word, the arrangements were made for the surgery before Heather got out of bed.

Three days later, Heather groggily awoke in the recovery room to find Janet anxiously holding her hand. A wane smile crossed her tired face. A few rooms away, Dr. Balkut smiled with delight as she added another display to her trophy case. The next day, when Janet came it to visit, she asked Heather if she'd like to meet some of their future classmates. Still a bit under the weather, Heather reluctantly agreed to meet the girls. Janet stepped outside and brought in Nichole, Carla, Tonia, and Kylie. When Janet told the four pretty girls that Heather had just been castrated, had a penectomy, and plastic surgery to mold her groin into a replica of a real girl's groin, she was really embarrassed, until all four girls revealed that they too were what remained of boys. It was obvious that the four were a bit jealous of the penectomy and plastic surgery! The six quickly became friends and as Heather recovered she joined them in their play and lessons.

*****

Victoria and Sandra Makes-Shemanski wasted little time in expanding their social life once Vicki had fully accepted her femininity by making love with a man. The two alluring sisters began to flirt with available single men. Several double dates developed out of their flirting and teasing, but nothing serious developed until they accepted a date from two young men who rescued them after their car broke down along the highway. The two cousins were both polite yet shy, masculine without being obnoxious, in their early thirties, and unfortunately almost broke.

Sandra and Vicki listened to their tale of woe as they related their failed business ventures. Ken and Randy Boyd had gone to technical school and learned the mechanic trade. A few years working for an unscrupulous car dealer had left them chafing at the rip-offs and lies the customers received. Vowing to never do the same, they opened up a service station. As their business and income grew, the oil company they leased the station from upped their rent and requirements until they had been forced from business. They tried opening a used car lot but their finances were not sufficient to make a go of that venture. Now they found themselves chafing under the unethical antics of another dealer.

Sandra and Vicki accepted several dates with the charming duo, meanwhile they used Lydia's resources to check out the men. Both were exactly what they seemed; honest, caring men who were secure enough in their manhood so they didn't feel they had to put down others or show off. After consulting with Lydia Ladd, who verified their findings, Sandra and Vicki asked the men to attend a meeting.

Apprehensively they entered the board room of LADD'S REALTY AND INSURANCE. Sandra smiled as Victoria introduced them to Susan Lymaster and Lydia Ladd. The guys were unprepared to meet Lydia Ladd. They knew of her entrepreneurship and were amazed to discover that she was a down to earth woman and not some snob. Lydia told the two stunned men that she had been told that they were dependable, hard working and honest men who would treat customers fairly and not rip them off, especially women. Both men blushed as they acknowledged her accolades.

Lydia's next statement floored them. "Would you be interested in opening a car dealership, auto parts shop and auto repair/ body shop with a third partner?"

From their conversations with Vicki and Sandra, they knew of Lydia's financial backing of other businesses in LADD'S EXCHANGE MALL. Their heart rates increased dramatically as they realized what Lydia was offering. Eagerly they leapt at the chance to establish their own auto business. They were even more surprised to discover that Susan Lymaster had partnership agreements and lease agreements all filled out, with liberal terms and profit sharing. Ten minutes later, BOYD'S AUTO SALES, BOYD'S AUTO PARTS, and BOYD'S AUTO REPAIR AND BODY SHOP came into existence.

With Lydia's financial backing, Susan Lymaster's legal expertise, and Jane Clipp's CPA skills combined with the knowledge of the Boyds, the businesses were quickly up and running as integral parts of LADD'S EXCHANGE MALL. The cousins hired people they knew to be honest and hard workers to help them set up and run the operations. The businesses opened on Labor Day and met with great success since all who shopped the mall knew that Lydia Ladd would not allow a shoddy business to operate under her roof.

Sandra and Vicki made sure Ken and Randy didn't get so immersed in their work that they didn't have time for fun. Sandra and Ken paired off as did Vicki and Randy. Two weeks before the opening they decided to enjoy a weekend getaway to the shore which cemented their growing relationships. To their mutual delight they discovered they were sexually as well as intellectually compatible. As the torrid weekend came to an end, Vicki and Sandra felt it best to let the men know of Vicki's past. Both men were shocked to discover that Vicki had been Sandra's husband and the father of their four pretty daughters. When they didn't run away, Sandra told them that two of the girls had been born boys and also informed them of all the other boy/girls emerging at the mall.

Ken, and especially Randy, felt deceived and angry at first, but they had promised to hear the explanation. Ken reminded Randy of his earlier statement that Vicki was the sexiest woman and best lover he'd ever experienced. It was hard to tell who blushed more, Randy or Vicki. In the end, the men asked for time to think. Vicki tearfully waited.

Labor Day not only saw the opening of the Boyd's Auto empire, it also witnessed the relocation of the Makes-Shemanski household into a larger home near the mall. Each of the girls now had her own bedroom, Grace still had her own room, and Vicki and Sandra had separate bedrooms... which they shared with Randy and Ken.

*****

Carla Fake and Susan Lymaster really enjoyed their lesbian relationship after Carla's sex-change. Jane Clipp and Linda Almen still quenched their passion in each other's arms and at least once a week joined Carla and Susan for a four-way orgy. Jane had honored her agreement about submitting to Carla's manhood once Susan did and found it quite pleasant. Of course, Carla's manhood was tiny and it hadn't been difficult for Jane to accept the puny penis attached to the feminine body. After the sex-change surgery, Jane used her manhood on both Susan and Carla in every way.

Unfortunately, by the end of July, the female hormones had shriveled Jane's manhood to the point it was as tiny as Carla's had been before her surgery. It was also very difficult to stimulate into functionality and was only good for one use a week. As a result, Linda and Jane's relationship was virtually the same as Carla and Susan's lovemaking. Linda did her best to make sure that she received the once a week benefit of the diminutive manhood.

As the four exhausted lovers lay together resting during their weekly tryst, Carla yanked playfully upon the limp inch of flesh, all that remained of Jane's once proud manhood, as she looked at Jane and asked why she even bothered to keep it. Before Jane could respond, Susan jumped in and suggested that Jane undergo a sex-change. Much to the amusement of the others, Jane stuttered and blustered as she defended her feeble masculinity.

After a few moments, Linda took Jane's minuscule manhood in her hands. "Jane," she stated lovingly. "Carla's right. This isn't really worth the effort anymore. A vibrator is much more satisfying. If you have a sex-change, you can enjoy using one as much as we do."

Susan chimed in to add her support to the idea of Jane finishing her sex-change. "After all, you can see how much Carla enjoys herself now that she's a whole woman. You'll feel the same."

Jane stopped her impotent excuses and blinked back tears. Even she had to admit that her lovers were correct. With a deep sigh she reluctantly nodded her head in submissive agreement.

A week later, Jane entered THE ALTERNATIVE LIFESTYLES MEDICAL CENTER. She was back on the job a few days before Labor Day, having already experienced the sexual joys complete womanhood yields during lesbian sex. Jamie Clipp was delighted and thrilled for her former father now that he had concluded his transformation into Jane.

*****

Time didn't stand still for the boy/girls and their classmates.

The oldest group would be starting ninth grade in September. Tammy Endress spent part of the summer working as a clerk in THE CLOTHING EXPERIENCE. Jamie Clipp still helped with the filing and relieving the receptionist at CLIPP-ALMEN CPA and LYMASTER ASSOCIATES working under Carla Fake. Louise Bloom helped out as cashier and shelf stocker at ALTERNATIVE LIFESTYLES APOTHECARY. Their classmates Brenda Fairchild and Tracy Freidman worked respectively at ADAM'S RIB RESTAURANT and METAMORPHOSIS EXCURSIONS. All five took daily dancing lessons at METAMORPHOSIS SCHOOL OF DANCE where Tina Bemis worked with them on Jazz and aerobic dancing techniques with the idea of preparing them to be cheerleaders. When the try-outs were held, all five girls made the front line of the ST. FRANCIS OF ASSISSI PAROCHIAL SCHOOL SENIOR VARSITY CHEERLEADING SQUAD. In addition, they participated in the Girl Scout Troop and took modeling, deportment, fashion coordination, make-up and hairstyling, baby-sitting, and sewing classes at METAMORPHOSIS CLUB.

The middle group of boy/girls would be starting seventh grade in September and spent their time together playing and taking similar lessons as the older girls. In addition, they also took music lessons at METAMORPHOSIS SCHOOL OF MUSIC. Nichole Chestnut, Tonia Fairchild, Kylie Freidman, and Carla Bloom spent the entire summer in those activities. They were joined by Heather and Janet Getzoff in mid-July. All six made the ST. FRANCIS OF ASSISSI PAROCHIAL SCHOOL JUNIOR VARSITY CHEERLEADING SQUADS.

The knowledge that Jamie and Heather had been both castrated, had penectomies and their groins remodeled to appear totally feminine without having a vagina coupled with their blossoming femininity and growing sexuality convinced the rest of the boy/girls to have the same procedures done before the start of the school year with the full blessings of their parents. During the last two weeks of August, Dr. Makes-Shemanski, Dr. Alterson, and Dr. Balkut were kept busy castrating the boys who still had their testicles, performing penectomies, and the plastic surgery required to create the illusion of a girlish groin. On August 20, Tammy Endress was the first, since Olivia felt she might change her mind if she had to wait too long. She had a penectomy along with a castration and the plastic surgery as did Carla Bloom on the 21st. Phylis Shemanski had her surgery on the 27th and Paula Shemanski on the 28th. Those having just the penectomies and the plastic surgery were Nichole Chestnut on the 22nd, Louise Bloom on the 23rd, Tonia Fairchild on the 24th, Stephanie Bloom on the 25th, Kylie Freidman on the 26th, and Andrea Bloom on the 29th. Dr. Sarah Balkut was delighted to add the removed penises to their respective testicles in her display case.

Dr. Makes-Shemanski and Dr. Alterson agreed that completing the sex-change surgery by creating a vagina for the former boys would wait until they were older. Both feared that even though the boys were no longer boys, the willingness of boys to engage in intercourse would make it too easy for the newly created girls to engage in sexual relations with boys. None of the parents or doctors wanted their pretty girls to become sluts.

*****

LADD'S EXCHANGE MALL was growing rapidly. New businesses had been opening all summer and more people were coming in to shop. By the end of August, Jeff Cutman had opened a butcher shop, CUTMAN'S MEATS. Kathy Harvey opened BUYRITE GROCERY. BAKED DELIGHTS bakery was opened by Madeline Percy. Patricia Marks opened HIT THE MARKS DELI. Wilma Courtney started BELLE HEALTH FOODS & VITAMINS. Doris Fairchild expanded into fast foods by opening GARDEN OF EDEN FOOD COURT with open air (inside the mall) eating. Lydia established several new enterprises on her own under the management of Victoria Makes-Shemanski. A large area in one corner became LADD'S EXCHANGE BOWLING. Others included LADD'S EXCHANGE ARCADE, LADD'S EXCHANGE TENNIS, LADD'S EXCHANGE SWIMMING POOL, and LADD'S EXCHANGE MINIATURE GOLF. Darlene Adam opened METAMORPHOSIS LAUNDRY, CLEANERS, & DIAPERS. Sharon Sunderman established BODY SHOPPE TRANSFORMATIONS FITNESS CLUB and METAMORPHOSIS SPORTING GOODS. Thelma Beckett opened TRANSITIONAL LUGGAGE & LEATHER. Linda Smith established TRANSITIONS MAGAZINES, BOOKS, & VIDEOS selling books, videos, and magazines. Janelle Manwiller set up BELLE SEWING CENTER & CRAFTS. Laurie Harper opened BELLE BUBBLES & SCENTS, a gift, card, and party supply store. Kate Harmony opened HARMONY TOYS, her sister Gretchen set up HARMONY VETERINARY CLINIC, and sister Ginger opened HARMONY PETS. Diane Gideon opened TRANSITIONS HOUSEWARES. Rita Tarryton established BELLE JEWELRY. April Manson opened TRANSITIONS EMPLOYMENT AGENCY. Most unusual for a mall was Herbert Enzman opening ENZMAN FUNERAL HOME.

With all the new businesses and customers, security became a major concern. Using Victoria Makes-Shemanski's military background, Lydia had Vickie expand the LADD'S EXCHANGE MALL SECURITY into a larger force that protected not only the mall but ST. FRANCIS OF ASSISSI PAROCHIAL SCHOOL, LADD'S EXCHANGE CONDOMINIUMS, and LADD'S EXCHANGE APARTMENTS. In addition, they also set up a private detective branch to aid LYMASTER ASSOCIATES in divorce and other legal investigations. The Ladd enterprises were growing rapidly and helping numerous women live a life of security and trust, knowing they could get honest and fair treatment.

*****

Labor Day weekend Lydia took JJ shopping at THE CLOTHING EXPERIENCE in LADD'S EXCHANGE MALL for his new parochial school uniforms. His heart beat with excitement as he surveyed the racks of delightfully girlish clothes in the store's large girls' department. The soft tickle of the lace of his short skirts against his thighs had become natural, it had been three months since he had last worn pants and he couldn't even remember what it felt like to have his legs covered. When he realized this, he sighed knowing he'd been successfully feminized.

Lydia smiled to herself when she heard that sigh. She knew that her son was gone and that she had the daughter she'd always wanted. "All right, Darling," she cooed to her pretty daughter. "Let's get you outfitted," she added gaily as she signaled for a clerk.

Soon JJ was standing in a spacious dressing room clad only in his frilly lace trimmed pink panties and camisole as the smiling clerk measured his dainty, girlish body. Gazing at his soft, lingerie clad reflection he was unable to visualize himself wearing the boys' bulky, uncomfortable parochial uniform that he had always detested. The navy blue dress slacks, light blue dress shirt, navy blue necktie and vest, navy blue socks and black oxford shoes had always seemed confining and regimented. As he thought about it now he realized that the boys' uniform had been designed to be confining and regimented while the girls' uniform was designed to be pretty and comfortable. His musings were interrupted by the return of his mother and a perky young clerk with his new garments. Tammy Endress couldn't help but gush about how much Jennifer Jane would love her new school clothes. Lydia almost giggled at JJ's stunned expression when Tammy confessed that six months ago she had been a boy. That revelation only confirmed JJ's growing knowledge that he too would become a vivacious girl.

It took only a few moments before JJ was admiring himself in the mirrors. The smile upon his face revealed to his mother and the Tammy that he was delighted with his new uniform. The snug sleeveless scoop necked hot pink velveteen jumper fit snugly about his pert torso while the gently flaring pleated skirt swung saucily about his smooth thighs two inches above his knees. The soft pale pink nylon blouse had a wide Peter Pan collar of delicate lace that lay atop the shoulder straps of the jumper. The flaring two inch cuffs of the blouse's long sleeves were made of the same fragile lace. The pale pink nylon kneesox and T-strap hot pink patent leather shoes matched the colors of the jumper and blouse. His bouncy blonde ponytail was secured by intertwined ribbons, one of pale pink and the other of hot pink, formed into a bow to complete the matching outfit and add to his fragile girlishness.

Lydia and JJ knew that Wednesday morning would find Jennifer Jane Ladd, a pretty, demure little lady entering the third grade class at ST. FRANCIS OF ASSISI PAROCHIAL SCHOOL. She was taking the place of the rude, self-centered second grade boy named James who'd unexpectedly entered the ALTERNATIVE LIFESTYLES MEDICAL CENTER last Memorial day. They wondered how the students would react to the massive changes that had taken place in their classmate. JJ was reassured a bit to know that at least two of her classmates would remain true and dear friends. Phylis and Stephanie had both promised to stand by her side.

Wednesday morning of the first day of school eight year old JJ looked in the mirror after dressing for school and knew he had to accept his new life. He had to give up thinking of himself as a boy. Only in one small and currently useless area was there anything remotely masculine left in his physical and mental make up. For all intents and purposes, he was now a girl.

It was a dainty but nervous young lady who exited the limousine in front of the school later that morning. Jennifer Jane felt relieved as she met her summer playmates at the bottom of the front steps to ST. FRANCIS OF ASSISI PAROCHIAL SCHOOL. The six chattering and giggling pretty girls slowly walked through the crowded halls to their classrooms. JJ, Stephanie and Phylis checked the seating chart in their third grade class, smiled happily to see they were seated together, and took their places at their desks. Sister Marcia Blushing smiled at the girls and allowed the students to greet their friends after the summer vacation. However, when the bell rang, her authoritative voice soon had the students sitting tall and quiet as she introduced herself. Then she had each student rise and face the rest of the class as they introduced themselves to their classmates. Most of the girls were eager to find out who the pretty new girl was, and the guys wondered what had happened to their intrepid ring leader James Charles. By noon, they all knew the truth. The guys found it especially hard to believe that demure Jennifer Jane was really rascally JJ, but by the end of the day, most had accepted that dismal fact as reality as they acknowledged that the laugh of the cute girl was identical to that of JJ.

Sister Marcia made sure that the boys all understood that Jennifer Jane was a special young lady who was not to be teased or harassed. The stern Nun also let it be known that in her class, Petticoat Discipline would be utilized. Each boy went home that day wondering how JJ could have been so utterly transformed and vowing to behave themselves and follow orders so they would not face the same punishment.

By the end of the week, everyone in the school and most parents had heard of JJ's transformation. Many mothers simply refused to believe the tales they heard from their children about JJ's transformation and so came up with some excuse to visit the school and see the results for themselves. As is common with the wealthy, the less wealthy had a keen interest in all the scandal they could dig up. They had known JJ as a spoiled rich kid and were stunned to see the polite, demure little lady who'd replaced him. Many mothers looked at their errant boys and wondered how they'd benefit from a good dose of PETTICOAT DISCIPLINE. The behavior in the school improved dramatically in very short order. The Nuns answered all inquiries concerning Petticoating to the best of their abilities. Brochures for FILLE (Friends In Little Lady Emulation) were handed out, and counseling sessions with Dr. Helen Alterson were recommended. Many boys and several men would soon find their lives sharply detoured away from the normal rough and ready road they traveled as they took a detour down a sweet primrose path.

Lydia Ladd was the focal point in bringing all the varied groups and people into a cohesive force to effect the drastic changes needed to make those detours. Her enterprise, LADD'S EXCHANGE MALL and the businesses centered there would be the location for many transformations. Jennifer Jane, still a bit mischievous and spirited, but now girlishly so, whined and begged her mother to be allowed to have her "nasty boy stuff" removed as Stephanie Bloom and Phylis Shemanski had done. The presence of her puny male equipment left her terrified that someone might discover her secret or that her classmates would consider her a freak, which is what she felt like after seeing Stephanie's and Phylis' remodeled tushes.

Lydia gave in to JJ's request after Dr. Sandra Makes-Shemanski responded to her inquiry that the female hormones JJ had received during his transformation had already rendered her manhood useless. Lydia made up her mind, she wanted her daughter to be happy and comfortable with herself.

That evening after supper, Jennifer Jane leaped into her mother's arms when she told her she could have surgery. Jane Charles sat across the room valiantly trying to hold back her tears. All she had endured as the office bimbo for the last few months was to keep JJ's masculinity intact. JJ saw Jane's dilemma and went over to hug her feminized father.

Turning to Lydia, JJ sweetly asked, "Mother, since I'm going to become a real girl now, can Aunt Jane become one too? I think she'd be happier."

Both Lydia and Jane were taken aback by Jennifer Jane's request. Jane just sat there shocked, she had recently found herself wishing she'd had a complete sex-change. Some of the men she escorted would certainly have made good lovers, not that she wasn't enjoying them as she was. But she felt like a faggot with her useless masculinity tucked between her soft pretty thighs.

Lydia looked at Jane and read her thoughts. "Well, Jennifer Jane, I think you may have something there." Those words caused Jane to blush deeply. "Jane, would you like to accompany Jennifer Jane to the clinic?"

Jane only lowered her head and blushed. The pitiful remnant of her crushed manhood didn't allow her to voice her acquiescence to having the final surgery. The most she could do was nod her head meekly.

"All right, then," stated Lydia. "I'll make arrangements for the two of you to enter the clinic and share a room."

The second Thursday of the school year found Jennifer Jane skipping school to enter the clinic for her "remodeling" along with a very nervous Jane Charles. Dr. Balkut added two more displays to her trophy case that afternoon. The next morning from her hospital bed the precocious little girl pointed out to her mother that a slight realignment of the spelling of LADD'S EXCHANGE MALL revealed an unadvertised main aspect... LADD SEX-CHANGE MALL! Both Lydia and Jane had to laugh.

*****

The day after JJ entered the clinic for her corrective surgery, Gina Freidman received an unwelcome but not totally unexpected phone call. Her husband Vernon, who considered himself the epitome of manhood, was once more ready to come crawling home. Once more he had lost his job and his current bimbo had thrown him out. Unlike all the previous times this had happened, Gina was ready. Quite curtly she informed him that things had changed, but if he wanted to come home, he could do so only if he signed a legal contract agreeing to abide by terms set forth by Gina. Now Vernon was a cocky man who thought he knew Gina. This self-assurance made him feel that if he agreed to sign a contract, Gina would never force him to abide by the terms. As a result of his conceit, he agreed to sign anything she wanted. Gina told him to meet her in the offices of LYMASTER ASSOCIATES in the mall at 9:00am sharp the next morning. His protest that he needed a place to sleep for the night was met with a sharp "CLICK" as Gina hung up the phone. Vernon had the sense not to push Gina, and spent the night on a park bench.

Despite his disheveled appearance and three day stubble, Vernon made a pass at the cute teenage receptionist when he showed up at LYMASTER ASSOCIATES at 8:45am Saturday morning. Jamie Clipp easily sloughed off his macho advances, turning him over to Carla Fake. Already having an uncomfortable erection from his attempt at picking up the cute little teenager, Vernon's manhood strained painfully against his dirty jeans when he saw the curvaceous office manager approach. Once more his lusty attentions were disregarded, leaving him quite frustrated as Carla escorted him to the office of Dave Getzoff.

Leaving the door open, Carla left Dave's office. Dave shook hands with Vernon and asked him to take a seat. The first order of business was to get Vernon’s verbal approval for Dave to record their session. Vernon nodded his approval and half-heartily listened while Dave explained the details of Gina's contract. As they had planned, his attention was drawn to the scene taking place in Susan Lymaster's office across the hall. Upon entering the office, Carla "failed" to close the door completely. Vernon's attention centered on the highly erotic sight of sexy Carla entwined in gorgeous Susan's arms as the two women French kissed and slipped their hands inside each other's blouses, obviously to fondle their breasts. The staged lesbian scene had the expected effect upon Vernon since he was squirming in his seat.

Dave finished his explanation of the details of Gina's demands and asked Vernon if he understood what was required of him. Tearing his attention from the hot encounter across the hall, Vernon stammered that he understood everything and became irritated at Dave's interruption. Dave calmly offered Vernon the papers and asked him to read them before signing. Vernon rifled the papers, attempting to make it look as if he was reading them while surreptitiously watching the erotic lesbian scene next door. Dave called Susan's office. When the phone rang, the lesbian duo broke apart and stepped out of Vernon's view. As Vernon tried to shift his position to get another angle into the room, the door fully opened and a flushed Carla crossed the hall to Dave's office. A very red faced and perspiring Vernon held the papers over his tented jeans to hide his erection.

Dave told Carla he needed her to witness and notarize the documents he'd given Vernon as they were signed. Vernon scooted his chair forward to the outside of Dave's desk and hastily began to sign the myriad papers without ever reading one. Carla smiled sweetly at Vernon, her face still flushed from her lust as she took the papers from him, signed as witness, and notarized each. When Vernon was finished, his erection had subsided to the point where he could ease his chair back from the desk.

Dave stood and shook Vernon's hand, telling him that Carla would escort him to THE ALTERNATIVE LIFESTYLES MEDICAL CENTER where he would receive the physical as required by the contract before he would be allowed to rejoin his family. Vernon was obviously flustered by that news, but bluffed as if he had heard Dave explain that requirement. Truthfully, Vernon didn't mind following Carla through the mall to the clinic and did his best to pick up the sexy woman. Carla led Vernon to the clinic, flirting all the way, fueling his macho pride.

Vernon found himself dateless despite his best efforts as he entered Dr. Sandra Makes-Shemanski's office to receive his physical. His frustration was short-lived, however, when he saw the pretty doctor. Quickly his efforts at picking up a date switched to Sandra. The physical went smoothly as he eagerly skinned out of his clothes, hoping to impress the sexy doctor with his masculinity. Sandra forced herself to be nice as the male chauvinist pig brazenly displayed himself, knowing that soon he would pay the ultimate price.

Vernon only objected once when Sandra approached with the needle, succumbing to her tisking that such a big strong man should be afraid of a tiny needle. The needle easily pierced his arm, and slowly the room began to spin. Sandra helped him sit before he passed out.

Six hours later, Dr. Balkut was realigning her display case as she added another full set of mounted and pickled male genitals to her trophies. As Gina planned, Vernon had unwittingly agreed to his transformation by signing the contracts and documents that Dave Getzoff had presented him.

Three weeks later, Vernon Friedman awoke to find himself confronted by Gina, Tracy, and Kylie. They explained that he had fallen ill during his examination and had been unconscious for the last three weeks. Groggy, exhausted, stiff and sore, he at first didn't recognize Kylie and wanted to know where Kyle was. He also asked if the pretty young girl was Kyle's girlfriend, commenting that if she was, the boy had excellent taste in girls. His squeaky voice embarrassed him, but he just assumed it was an after-effect of his illness. Gina smiled wickedly and informed him that the pretty girl he was drooling over was, in reality, his former son.

To say that Vernon was horrified and shocked would be an understatement. Little did he suspect that the horror he felt about his son's transformation would soon be dwarfed. As he struggled to get out of bed to attack Gina for turning his son into, as he angrily screeched "a damn sissy faggot fairy", he discovered his own "C" cup breasts. The shock upon his face as he realized that the pendulous breasts were really his was a sight to behold. Fear overtook his face as he frantically checked between his legs. When he discovered a pair of tender hairless pink lips instead of his vaunted manhood, he passed out.

During the next two weeks, Dr. Alterson used her hypnotic skills to help Verna adjust to her new body and life. Verna discovered that she was a well endowed almost Dolly Partonish woman. Jane Charles spent many hours with Verna as they both completed their recoveries. Verna was stunned to discover just how many males were being converted into females. The fact that she found a compatriot in Jane made the transition easier for both. By the time Verna was discharged from the clinic, plastic surgery, electrolysis, and permanent make-up had transformed him physically into a very desirable woman. Dr. Alterson had instilled a desire to flirt and dress teasingly, along with a strong desire to establish her own business and make it a success. Jane returned to her job as receptionist with a better and much more confident attitude. She had no intentions of asking to be relieved of her escort responsibilities.

*****

With the cooperation of Lydia Ladd, Victoria Makes-Shemanski, and Doris Fairchild; Verna Freidman set about establishing a nightclub and bar, ADAM TO EVE CONNECTION. It opened on October 31, Halloween, with a masquerade party opening bash that was a tremendous success. The business was an immediate success.

With the success of her business, Verna adjusted quite quickly to her new role in life, especially after she discovered all the other former males in the mall. Gina and Verna lived as sisters, sharing the mothering of Tracy and Kylie, and renewing their sex life on the same footings as Sandra and Victoria Makes-Shemanski. Life at LADD'S EXCHANGE MALL went on inexorably onward.

*****

Homecoming with the biggest football game of the season was held on Thanksgiving afternoon. Virtually everyone from LADD'S EXCHANGE MALL was there to watch and cheer for the Varsity and Junior Varsity teams of ST. FRANCIS OF ASSISSI PAROCHIAL SCHOOL. The stands were packed with festive fans, teachers and nuns. The teams, inspired by the cheering crowd and a last minute pep talk by Mother Superior Mary Francis, played their hearts out. As a result, they achieved their first (and only) win of the season.

While the enthusiastic audience helped the players do their best, it was the pep talk that most motivated the tough macho guys to win the game. None of them wanted to return to school after the Thanksgiving holiday wearing the girls' school uniform. The mere threat of Petticoat Punishment had been enough to meld the guys into a cohesive team with one clear goal... they had to win to avoid being put into skirts. Mother Superior Mary Francis was hoping they wouldn't win since she'd have loved seeing the big, bulky guys mincing around the halls of the school in dainty skirts. But she was just as delighted by their victory. She had even made arrangements to see that the other teams were suitably distracted.

Jamie Clipp, Brenda Fairchild, Tracy Freidman, Tammy Endress, and Louise Bloom were among the members of the bouncy, seductive, teasing, giggling Varsity Cheerleader Squad. Nichole Chestnut, Tonia Fairchild, Kylie Freidman, Carla Bloom, Heather Getzoff, and Janet Getzoff were among the members of the just as bouncy, seductive, teasing, giggling Junior Varsity Cheerleader Squad. Their new Cheerleader outfits showed enough of their feminine attributes to attract any red-blooded guy's eye and yet remained mysterious enough to keep that attention in the hopes of seeing more. A male's imagination tends to run wild about tantalizingly veiled girlishness. The ST. FRANCIS OF ASSISSI teams had already seen the new titillating uniforms and thus had already enjoyed several pleasant evenings dreaming about the girls. Their opponents were taken completely by surprise and the wild gyrations and cheers of the ST. FRANCIS Cheerleaders distracted them to no end. The opposing coach even considered filing a formal protest, but he too had spent too much time ogling the girls during the game and was afraid that fact might come out in any investigation, thus jeopardizing his position as a co-ed phys-ed teacher.

Mother Superior Mary Francis chuckled as she watched the hapless guys ogling the sexy cheerleaders who wore the uniform she designed. The snug hot pink long sleeved stretch lace blouse had a light pink satin-lined bodice that revealed yet enticingly veiled every curve. A loose fitting but alluring see-through white lace vest with a white satin belted back added to the hidden seductive mystery. Hot pink lace trimmed the swirling light pink pleated satin mini-skirt which was held out by an exquisite white Chantilly lace petticoat layered for fullness. Snug light pink satin panties were teasingly revealed beneath the hot pink lace stretch nylon tights that showed off long, shapely legs. Hot pink on light pink saddle shoes adorned the fluttering, dancing feet. Completing the provocative outfit was a frothy hot pink lace and light pink satin ribbon hairbow which secured a high, bouncy ponytail at the back of the giggling girl's perky head.

The cheerleaders loved wearing the sexy outfits and teasing the poor drooling guys. All of them turned down numerous requests for dates. Saturday after the game, the Varsity Squad cheerleaders and the Junior Varsity Squad cheerleaders each had a sleep-over planned. The topic centered about the game, not the win as much as the drooling guys. At both parties, all the girls giggled together as they talked about the poor dumb slobs who were hapless slaves to their male hormones. As the conversation wound down, it became clear that each girl was highly aroused. As the conversation faltered to a halt the lights were turned off so that each girl could relieve her pent up lust. It was the first sexual experience for most of the boy/girls since their painful penectomies. All of them thoroughly enjoyed the wild, explosive orgasms they experienced. Afterwards, as they lay giggling, all vowed to complete their sex-change surgery as soon as Dr.Makes-Shemanski and Dr. Balkut could be convinced to do the surgery. They were eager to fulfill their new womanhood.

*****

Perky little Jennifer Jane cautiously approached her mother the week after Thanksgiving. Lydia had been quite pre-occupied with the expansion of her businesses, thus having little time to spend with her sweet daughter. "Mother," JJ began softly. "Is there anything I can do to help you?"

Lydia was annoyed by the interruption and turned to snap at her daughter. However, when she saw the apprehension and concern upon Jennifer Jane's face, she realized just how tough she'd been on the child. Immediately her face softened, a smile appeared, and she spoke softly. "Yes, darling, there is something you can do for me." With that she opened her arms. JJ lost no time in running into her mother's waiting arms for a warm, comforting hug. "I guess I have been curt with you these last few weeks," she said as she pushed her chair back and took the perky eight year old onto her lap. Jennifer Jane remained silent, simply preferring to cuddle as her mother stroked her long, silken blonde hair.

After about fifteen minutes, JJ became restless but didn't want to leave her mother. "What are you working on, Mother?" Her question was asked with childish naivety. "Is it anything I can help you with?"

Lydia giggled and hugged Jennifer Jane. "I'm trying to find someone to manage LADD'S EXCHANGE INN. It's scheduled to open in two weeks but I just can't find someone who I feel will be a suitable manager. I need someone who will be able to handle men without getting offended by their machismo and yet cater to the desires of women. They'll have to have management experience, be well educated, attractive, personable, able to meet people and put them at ease and be loyal to me. I've been looking for two months now and just can't find the right person. I can always use Victoria Makes-Shemanski temporarily, but I need her to run the mall and the security service."

JJ placed her hands upon her lap and looked indignantly at her mother. "Is that all you've been worrying about? Mother, sometimes you're so dense!" JJ scolded as she slipped off her mother's lap and headed out of the room.

Lydia was quite taken back by Jennifer Jane's attitude and comments. Overcoming her momentary bewilderment she looked at the retreating back of her daughter wondering if there was something she had missed that upset the girl so much. "Jennifer Jane," she called just as the girl was stepping through the door. "Just what do you mean I'm being dense?"

JJ stopped half-way through the door and turned her head to look at her mother. "Mother, the person you want is right here! Aunt Jane has every qualification you mentioned!" With that she turned and left, heading off to play with her dolls.

Lydia sat staring at the door with her mouth hanging open in dumb-founded amazement. After several moments she started to laugh and continued to so until tears trickled down her cheeks. Sweet little Jennifer Jane saw the answer to her dilemma. Lydia chided herself for not seeing it herself. Picking up the phone she called LADD'S REALTY AND INSURANCE. The pleasant voice that answered confirmed in Lydia's mind that Jennifer Jane was right. "Jane, this is Lydia. I'm coming over to the mall, get someone to cover for you. We're going for lunch." With that she hung up the phone, got her bag and coat, notified the staff where she was heading and left for the mall.

Once they had finished eating, Jane waited apprehensively as Lydia looked her over closely. "Well, Jane," Lydia began. "We've been through a lot these last few months. You've gone from a lying, cheating husband to a ditsy bimbo to a responsible but promiscuous lady. I know you've seen the error of your manly ways, but now I need to know how you feel, really feel, about me."

Jane Charles swallowed. She wasn't sure what Lydia wanted, but realized it was important. Her answer had to be right or she might find herself back to bedding any guy who wanted her. "I love you and Jennifer Jane," she whispered in a soft, cracking voice. She opened her mouth to say more but nothing came out. Biting her lips she did her best to hold back unwanted tears, not sure where they were coming from.

Lydia smiled and placed her hand tenderly upon Jane's trembling hand. "Relax, darling. I still love you, despite everything that's happened." The relief upon Jane's face was clearly evident as was her confusion. "Jennifer Jane came to me for a hug just before I called. She said I was working too hard and asked if she could help. I hugged her and we cuddled as I told her what I was working on. The little twerp stood up, put her hands on her lap, and scolded me!"

The look of surprise upon Jane's face was a sight to behold, she could just imagine Jennifer Jane doing that to her mother.

Lydia smiled and continued. "I was so surprised I sat there as she left, then I called out and asked her what she meant. When she told me I burst out laughing, she was right."

Pausing to take a sip of her wine, she smiled at Jane. "I've spent weeks trying to find someone to manage LADD'S EXCHANGE INN. I haven't found anyone who I feel is qualified. Jennifer Jane knew just the right person." Once more Lydia paused to sip her wine.

The pause stretched and Jane was perplexed, wondering what this pleasant story about her daughter had to do with her luncheon with Lydia. Finally her curiosity got the better of her and she asked, "Who did she suggest you hire?"

Lydia smiled, placed both hands upon Jane's hands, looked her square in the eyes, and stated firmly, "YOU!"

Jane just sat there several minutes in disbelief. "M... Me,?"

Lydia laughed and squeezed her hands tenderly. "Yes, you. The little imp knew what she was talking about. Do you want the job?"

Jane couldn't believe her ears. Unable to speak she shook her head eagerly. This time she wasn't able to hold back the tears.

The two women hugged tenderly and headed off to Lymaster Associates to have the employment contract drawn up. Lydia had the problem solved and Jane was delighted to be back into management. Both women knew that this time she would be courteous and conscientious.

up
49 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos