Feminizer Disease Takes My Body Over - Chapter 16

Printer-friendly version

My wife looked at me and said, " Terri, part of beating your disease is the development of your femininity. Part of femininity is dating men. You must experience this part of your new life. Enjoy your new feelings for Steve. I know you have feelings for him and it's OK with me for you to express your femininity with men. Please accept Steve as just another aspect of how we will beat your disease. He understands your needs and is willing to help you."

Feminizer Disease Takes My Body Over
Chapter 16
By Terry Hansay

 
Description: My wife helps me through the Feminizer disease as I become a full woman slowly. I had to learn a whole new life with her help.
 
 
Chapter 16
 

Sunday morning came quickly and I was nervous. I'm not sure why, maybe the thoughts of that waxing and being out there with men at the pool party, out in public in a shapely bathing suit. I had a dream I was at a pool party in my all-in-one corset like bathing suit and high heels. I guess the bathing suit is just the same as my corset, it just has pretty flowers all over. Wow, my brain is really wired different these days!

Cathy rushed me along saying we had lots to do before our noon pool party. She put my outfit on the bed. Yes, my retro bra, a little panty girdle, a tight pink sweater, and short shorts, plus those high heeled sandals and matching purse.

I did my makeup, getting to be old hand at that now daily task. Cathy handed me new earrings. They were really long, hanging way down, almost to my shoulders. They felt funny. Cathy saw my confusion over the size of them. She told me to leave them in and try them. "They will be very pretty with your bathing suit, get used to them Sweetie. They are in fashion and yours to wear often. "

I was thinking, "Big earrings with my bathing suit. How will I swim?" Then I remembered what Mary said yesterday, "These pool parties are a fashion show, at least for the women and there is no swimming in our pretty suits."

Off we went to Betty's Hair Salon. She was waiting for us. Betty was so excited to spruce me up for the pool party. She took charge and said "First things first, let's do your bikini waxing. You will love it, Sweetie" she said.

Cathy pulled me into the back room and had me take off my shorts and girdle. The waxing was next and I was very nervous, but Betty was very professional and really was kind and did a good job, no pain. I kept saying, "How do you girls do this?" Betty said, "Terri, I don't know, but you are doing it, you are one of us now, Sweetie."

Back out in the big room Betty did my hair and re-did my makeup. I looked smashing. We did the kisses and off we went back home to get dressed for the pool party.

Cathy asked me how I liked the pretty long earrings now. I said "Cathy to tell you the truth, I love them and don't even feel them anymore. They make me feel so feminine!" Cathy's big smile showed her acceptance of my feminine thoughts. She knew her plan was working and loved those CD's Terri is listening to at night. I have him right where I want him, listening to my every order!

We got into our new bathing suits. Cathy asked me to model my new look saying "First put your sandals on. They will give a totally different look." They were a 2 inch heel, very fashionable.

The little skirt on the bathing suit seemed to hide my little guy, but Cathy was not happy with the very little bulge there. She told me to strip down and put on a different panty girdle to hide my little guy.

Wow, with the girdle, the very tight suit, and the high-heeled sandals my walk had a very feminine swing.

I told Cathy I felt too exposed, showing off too much of my figure. I showed her how my breasts were half exposed, almost falling out of my cups. She said, "You look lovely, perfect, welcome to our feminine world, Dear." She handed me the wrap Mary sold us and it helped hide my voluptuous figure.

Cathy said, "I have a treat for my little Southern Belle. Here is a bonnet for you to wear, a very pretty one with lace and two flowers in the hat. This large hat will make your whole outfit, sweetie. Try it on now".

I looked in the mirror. Wow, my whole outfit and appearance screamed total femininity, totally girly. My big smile showed my acceptance. Cathy gave me a big hug and kiss saying how beautiful I looked.

Cathy told me how proud she was of me, fighting this disease, accepting my new life. She seemed so excited about the pool party and dressing me up to the fullest.

She gave me a spritz of perfume and we were off to my new experience, a pool party with men and women. I am nervous.

We got to the pool party just as Karla and Lisa pulled up. Wow, she was in the same kind of retro suit I had on. Plus her wife Lisa had on a two piece suit that was very nice. I felt better seeing them and their pretty look.

I got in the back yard and saw tons of people. I got so nervous, Cathy felt my concern. She held me up and walked us in. We made a grand entrance. Everyone seemed to me looking at me, it seemed. Seconds later, we were in the party, mixing with people and I seemed right at home. Wow, those CD tapes are really helping me adjust to my femininity!

Just then in the corner of my eye I saw Steve. Oh, no, he is here too. I whispered to Karla, "There he is, that is the guy I danced with at the Institute. He is such a dreamboat!"

Karla looked at me and said, "What did you say, he is such a dreamboat?" Did I say that, wow what has gotten into me?

Steve spotted me and walked right up to us. Karla said, "Look out here he comes, and look at his muscles, what a hunk!"

Steve came right up to us and with his big smile gave me a peck on the cheek like I was his long lost girlfriend. I melted and Cathy saw my demeanor. I introduced Steve to Karla and Lisa. Cathy was right there and saying how pleased she was that Steve was here, how much fun the party will be. It sounded to me like a setup, Steve and me.

Steve grabbed my hand and asked if I would like a tropical drink and if I would join him at the pool bar. I was so nervous, Cathy popped right in saying "Terri, get me a gin and tonic while you are at the bar with Steve, please". Wow, was that the message that I should go with Steve to the bar? I was trapped.

What could I do, as Steve wrapped his arm around my waist and "guided" me to the bar? I saw Karla's look, she was so envious of me, I could just tell. She motioned her hands saying go girl, go with that "hunk".

Steve was so nice to me, how could I not like him? I was the center of his attention.

I seemed to be doing well. No one was staring at Karla or me. After a drink we were all feeling good. Steve did not leave my side. He loved my bathing suit and kept saying that all afternoon. I was melting with each of his tender compliments.

My wife pulled me off to the ladies room. She gave me a big hug and wanted to know all about what Steve was talking about, like how I felt about him. So much girl talk. Cathy would not let me out of the ladies room until I spruced up my makeup, added more lipstick, and then she spritzed more perfume all over me. She seemed so excited that I was having such a good time at the pool party with Steve.

A couple of hours into the party Cathy said it was time to go home. I was having such a good time I did not want to go home. This world of femininity was very nice, such a different kind of life. Everyone seemed to be so nice, calm and always helping me. Maybe they know I have the disease and they just want to help me beat it.

We said our goodbyes. Steve was such a gentleman, hugging me and again giving me that little kiss on the cheek. I just loved that little kiss. It felt so soft, comforting. I melted each time he kissed me like that. I was wondering what his "real" kiss might be like. Wow, was I thinking that? I must really have that disease!

After we said our goodbyes I crashed in the car seat. Cathy knew I was all worn out, having gone through a whirlwind of feminine social events today for my new feminine brain.

She suggested we go home and take a nap because she invited Lisa and Karla over to a light dinner at 7 PM.

Up in our bedroom, I peeled off my bathing suit and girdle. It felt so good to get out of that tight suit. Cathy saw my relief and said, "Terri, it's always fun to dress up and look our prettiest, but it feels so good to get comfortable, right Sweetie? These are the fun times of being a woman."

We both bounced on the bed, talking about the day's events before grabbing a short nap. Cathy kept saying how proud she was of me and how well I did at the pool party. She wanted to know how I felt about Steve. I could not hold back my excitement, my feelings about Steve.

I told Cathy my emotions were bubbling over with excitement for Steve. I said "He is so nice, and so nice to me. He treats me so well. I love his affection for me, how he just caters to my every need."

Cathy said, "Terri he is a every nice man. He can help you beat your disease. I am glad you like him, he is very nice. You should invite him here for dinner some night."

It was strange, but I was so happy Cathy made the dinner offer, that she accepted him for me. I looked at her saying, "Cathy thank you for understanding my new feelings. My head is spinning! I would like to have Steve over since it's OK with you."

Cathy gave me a big kiss and said "Then let's do it. Now shut your pretty eyes and let's rest."

After our quick nap, I jumped out of bed and noticed I wet my panties. Cathy saw my concern and said that I have some leakage and that was not good for my new panties.

She took me into the bathroom and said "Here is your next 'lesson'. Since we do not want to soil our new panties, many women wear a sanitary napkin inside their panties." I knew what women's napkins were, but didn't think I needed them. I guess I was wrong again.

Cathy placed one in her panties, showing me how to place them, the "wings" and the tape. This was so different, so very feminine. I placed the pad in my panties with her help. She suggested I wear them all the time to protect my clothes. She showed me her supply of napkins and said, "Now they are yours too, welcome to womanhood, Sweetie."

I grabbed one of my more comfortable Playtex Cross-My-Heart bras and was putting it on when Cathy popped in saying, "Terri, I think you should wear your 'normal' bra since Karla is now into wearing the retro bras and she will want us all to look pretty together." I saw Cathy slipping into her 50's bra so I followed her "suggestion" that we wear identical bras and girdles so that we matched. "How sweet!" I thought.

We both fixed our makeup. We now have "twin" makeup tables in our room so that we can do our makeup together. She gave me her pink lace hair ribbon saying it will be so pretty with my outfit. She tied the bow into my hair and reminded me to put on earrings and perfume.

Just then I had a weird thought, look at me, everything my wife tells me to do, I do it without question. How life has changed. But, I really like her suggestions, her direction. They all seem to make good sense. Who would have ever thought?

My outfit she got out for dinner was again a very Southern Bell style floral print dress, bright and very form fitting. It had a big bow under the bustline, which accentuated my pointed bustline. The bow matched my hair bow, of course. I loved the dress and the way it fit me.

Cathy took one look at me and said, "Sweetie, that outfit deserves nylons. Why don't you put on your garter belt and black nylons?" Her suggestion just seemed to make sense, and I said "Sure, I love the idea. That would look very nice."

My wife was so pleased I followed her "suggestions" and my excitement with the dress, she gave me a big kiss and said, "Hurry, get your heels on and let's get dinner ready."

Cathy knew she had me right where she wanted me. Her every command was my desire. She loved the control she had over me and my much calmer attitude.

Karla and Lisa were in their 50's retro bras and their outfits screamed it. Lisa had Karla in an old fashion 60's tight sweater and wow did it show off Karla's figure! With her pencil skirt, nylons, and heels, we were both very pretty girls.

Our wives thought we looked so cute they lined us up for a photo shoot. I almost felt like a model. Cathy told me to stand tall, shoulders back, move those hips. We had so much fun. Both wives said we could be models on the runway.

We showed the photos up on the TV screen. Wow, was that me? My figure was perfect in all those control foundations. I saw my bra straps under my dress in the photos, plus Karla's bra was just as "see-through", but for some reason that "feminine fashion statement" did not concern me anymore. I thought, "I need to wear a bra now, being a 36D woman, and the world will expect me to be in a pretty bra."

We all had such a good time together. We giggled and girl talked all night. I could not believe how I was talking about the men at the pool party, how cute they looked and how Steve was a perfect gentleman. Even Karla wanted to know where "he" could get a man like that.

Just then a light went off in my brain. Karla said she would like a man like mine. Like mine? Did I have a man?

Lisa popped in reminding Karla that she did like a man at the pool party, Bob. Cathy saw the opportunity and popped into suggest maybe we all "double" date some time.

That really confused me. Cathy saw my concern and changed the subject quickly.

She asked Lisa if it would be fun to go down to the new big shopping mall next weekend to take in a full day of shopping and dinner. My brain was spilling and all I could say was yes.

We all hugged and said good night.

While cleaning off our makeup for bed, I looked at Cathy and said, "Why did you say tonight that Steve was 'my' man?"

Cathy looked at me and said, " Terri, part of beating your disease is the development of your femininity. Part of femininity is dating men. You must experience this part of your new life. Enjoy your new feelings for Steve. I know you have feelings for him and it's OK with me for you to express your femininity with men. Please accept Steve as just another aspect of how we will beat your disease. He understands your needs and is willing to help you."

I was confused and Cathy knew it. She gave me a CD from the Institute and said "This CD will help you understand this dating game. Listen to it tonight and all will be OK in the morning. Relax and have beautiful dreams Dear."

Monday morning came quickly. Right back to work, with fun lunches with the girls. It seems like all the girls are now loving my retro look. They must be supporting me by wearing the same retro bras and very feminine dresses. Over all I am really liking my "new job".

After work Cathy and I had my weekly doctors appointment. At each week's appointment, they gave me my two estrogran shots and pill supply for the week. My nurse came in after the shots and said I needed a blood test. I was nervous since this was different. Both assured me all was OK, they just needed to monitor my disease.

I went to the examining room. I hate that examining table with stirrups. Cathy saw my displeasure and said, "Terri, get used to this exam. We women have lots going on in our pretty bodies. You have even more going on in your pretty body. The doctors need to check you often." As I undressed, I saw again how my body has changed, it was very shapely.

The doctor stepped in just as I was putting on the "sheet". She said, "No need for that" and took it off me. There I was just in my panties. She felt my breasts. I'm not sure what she was looking for, but she has done this before. "Terri, your breasts are still growing. I hope you have adjusted to having large breasts. I think you may have to go up one-cup size soon. Your bra support is very important to your health."

I smiled and said "I am OK with my development" and my wife popped right in saying "He has done remarkably well. He understands he must wear a bra all the time, even a sleep bra at night."

The doctor asked me to jump up on the table and put my feet in the stirrups. I was so embarrassed as she looked at my little guy. She said, "All looks good there and normal." I thought, "Normal? The little guy is almost gone!"

I asked when my disease will be cured. The doctors smiled and said, "Terri, you have another 8-12 months of treatment before we will know that answer, but you are doing very well from the looks of your examination and demeanor."

Back in the car I looked at Cathy and said, "It looks like I will be like this for a long time babe." Cathy looked at me, smiled, and said, "Yes, Terri, you will be so feminine for many, many months. I hope you will accept your new fate. I love you either way, you are my Sweetie." My wife looked at me and said, " Terri, part of beating your disease is the development of your femininity. Part of femininity is dating men. You must experience this part of your new life. Enjoy your new feelings for Steve. I know you have feelings for him and it's OK with me for you to express your femininity with men. Please accept Steve as just another aspect of how we will beat your disease. He understands your needs and is willing to help you."

up
82 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Miss-merised

Cathy's motivation continues to bother me - I am still undecided if she is a bitch or a victim of mind control herself or genuine - either way I find it a little confusing when the perspective /POV shifts between Cathy and Terri, I am also finding the gushy rushy style to be a little too much sometimes - I do like the way it emphasises the sort of headlong, life-out-of-control feelings that Terri is going through though.
The nature of Monkey is - Irrepressible!!!

The nature of Monkey is - Irrepressible!!!

Great pool party!

Hi Terry I liked this one, I think you have captured the southern bell ultra femminine persona well!
It's obvious Cathy wants a new man (but still have both options)- re the double dating suggestion and looks like Terri will be soon dating Steve - when will Terri go for the full SRS instead of waiting for the cure?

Soon I guess?

LoL
Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

SRS?

I'm puzzled that Cathy and Terry can still apparently have 'normal' bedroom antics, when 'Mr. Happy' keeps shrinking.
It wouldn't surprise me if the disease 'reshapes' that part of the body of its own accord, thus invalidating the need for medical intervention to perform SRS...

Actually, it wouldn't surprise me if Cathy's session at The Institute involved carefully planted suggestions - as evidenced by the shock comment to Sally a few episodes ago that Terry wasn't very nice in Male mode and they often argued. I don't get the impression they had that kind of relationship at all - until the disease appeared on the scene, and Terry was understandably reluctant to feminise.

But the thing that worries me most is the 'mind-slave' programming - Terry now unquestionably does everything Cathy asks him to do, and is programmed to regard the suggestions as very good ideas (a very crafty way of making him think he's actually got a choice in the matter). Please say this is only a temporary measure until he's been fully feminised, and after that it will be cancelled and he'll actually be able to think for himself.

Getting him fully feminised is one thing - turning him into a Stepford Wife or mindless automaton is another!

 
 
--Ben


This space intentionally left blank.

As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!

Interesting observations Ben

We'll have to wait and see, and yes I noted the same query re Terry's prior attitudes and manner whilst a macho male!

LoL
Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

Still don't know where this is heading.

RAMI

I continue to read the story whenever it is posted, but even after 16 chapters, I still do not know Cathy's motivation and where this is all heading.

If Terry/Terri and Carl/Karla were the only people with the so called disease or if the number of people that had it was small, then I could understand, a small local conspiracy of some women to force their spouses into a femdom world.

But, at the beginning of the story, we were told that this disease was more prevalent then and not limited. So, it would appear that there really is a disease that can be cured.

So does Terri really have the disease? If he does not, what is Cathy and her conspirators doing and why? If Terri has the disease, is he following normal protocol or is Cathy and her conspirators doing something else?

If the disease truly exists, its cure and its progress would be generally know, and Terry if he was not brain washed would know protocol was not being followed.

So what is happening and why?

RAMI

RAMI